News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wrdwvr for Cavalier catfight story

• 4 Replies

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Wrdwvr for Cavalier catfight story
« on: January 16, 2024, 02:19:01 AM »
Angye was relaxing  on the sofa in the spare office. She was scheduled to do a short shoot in a  little while. She had been chatting late into the night with Paul about the new strip of his wife fighting Heather. She had even talked  a little fantasy with him about her and Cheri fighting.. Her version of course had her easily overcoming the black haired beauty. She had described how she would humiliate Cheri when they battled, going tit to tit, ramming her tits against the dark-haired fighters smaller pair, and out squashing them. She got creative in describing how she would twist those thick dark nipples and really give her the business till she made her beg for release!  Watching his replies she was sure Paul was jerking off.  She was getting turned on herself as she told him hw she would punch-out his wife’s tits, targeting her nipples especially. Then after her boob beating had her reeling she would viciously squeeze her tits for at least a full  minute before once again  making her beg to be released! She  would then tug her by them into a breast smothering! She then chatted about how she would let Paul tit fuck her while his defeated wife lay half conscious and holding her ravaged breasts, and noticed his replies had been getting slower and more misspelled the last few minutes . Sitting on the couch she was daydreaming about the fight and unconsciously rubbing her hardened left nipple under the tight tank top when the door flew open and their stood Cheri in the flesh! "You fucking slut, I read what you wrote to my Paul, who the fuck do you think you are!" Angye has almost no sleep the night before so was already in a prissy mood. "Oh.. I was just thinking about that husband of yours!" Cheri could not help but notice the blondes nipples pushing against her top "You whore! First that asshole was jerking off to your chat and looking at your pictures  instead of saving it for  me! Now your playing with yourself thinking about him!"  Angye purred back, well that and squeezing those smaller tits you have!
 Now Cheri stood over Angye at the foot of the couch, her eyes narrowed, hands on her hips! At this point instead of calming the enraged wife down she throw gasoline on the fire! "Hey, you can't blame me if Paul would rather jerk off to me wreaking havoc on those shit tits of yours, and too my picture, rather then fucking you!" She smiled cattily after saying it and enjoyed the look of red-faced anger that erupted on Cheri's face. She rose off the couch still smiling when Cheri screamed and punched her in the mouth! "Fucking whore, how dare you say that!" The big blonde fell back onto the couch stunned at the strength behind the strike! Blood starting to seep down the side of her mouth!  Cheri reached down and grabbed her hair and wrapped her hands in, but just as she started tugging Angye, the blonde suddenly spit in her eyes! Blinded momentarily she could do nothing as Angye ripped open her red blouse and then smiled wickedly though her blood stained teeth and grabbed her braless tits! Digging her fingers into the front of each she crushed the nipples and then mashed them together and stabbed her fingers into them! Cheri’s face was twisted in pain, but she started to reach out for her foe’s tits when the blonde suddenly ripped her tits outwards and tugged her down into a waist scissors! "Fucking skinny little bitch! I'll send you back to the reservation with you tits ruined! " The blonde crushed her sides in her powerful and sexy legs then twisted Cheri's tit's around like door knobs as the half Cherokee beauty screeched at the vicious 2 pronged assault! Luckily for Cheri her foe's nails were cut in preparation for the catfight shoot as part of the plot or she would have been marked for life! Cheri was getting her tits mauled by the strong blonde and seemed powerless as the pain of the attack looked to be too much for her!
"Bet  Paul will be jerking off tonight when he hears how I squeezed the shit out of you pathetic little tits and had you sobbing your surrender!!" Hearing this, Cheri's face went from pain to intense rage! She  ignored the pain of the model's attack and suddenly went wild, her fists lashing out blindly as she pounded at the blonde and screamed out,” You skanky hooker, I'll fucking beat the piss out of you for saying that!" Catching  her jaw, she sent the blonde’s head slamming against the wall with a loud “THUD“! Then she sent another punch flying that slammed into her foe’s left eye! While the model reeled she  quickly cocked her fist high above her head and slammed her left fist down hard and deeply into Angye's right tit! Then she used her other hand to pull the tank top down and slammed her left fist deeply into the left one, grinding her knuckles down into the breast just above the nipple. Angye cried out as Cheri ripped the top down completely and bashed her left tit once again! Now had both sets of knuckles grinding into a tit as the blonde beauties face twisted in utter pain, her back trapped against the couch! "How do you like this you cow titted slut!" Angye cried out Cheri slammed her fists into the outside of each tit and drove them inwards, trapping each mammary between her fists as she continued to push them inwards! “AUGH… you fucking cxntTTT….!!!“ screamed the trapped blonde, but she still had her hands on Cheri's tits and now she was desperately crushing her nipples in her hands, and twisting the tits back and forth as she tugged them outwards! The dark-haired beauties face soon erupted in agony at the attack, her sensitive nipples getting entirely crushed by the blondes strong hands and she moaned loudly as her tits were mauled in Angye's now powerful grip! "Now whose the boss BITCH!" the recovering blonde taunted as she started to gain control of the boob battle!. For at least 10 seconds she controlled the fight, but soon Cheri recovered a little and desperately punched at her foe’s bigger tits, but they were weak, as she was too pained to concentrate as her tit were pulled outwards to their limits and beyond! “I am going to kick your ass just like Heather, then I think I’ll tit fuck that husband of yours!“ taunted the model. Once again a transformation came over the part Indian fighter as her rage surged at the remarks, her face going under a transformation into utter fury! An  hard uppercut to the right boob sent it flying upwards, the blondes face exploding with pain and she bellowed loudly. Cheri smiled through her own pain filled face and sent an uppercut to the other tit, but this time it was not as strong and  it sank into the underside of the fat boob and had Angye crying out in anguish! “AUGH!”  “You won’t be tit fucking anybody for awhile BITCH!!“ she screamed and then double punched her fists on the top and bottom of the right tit at the same time, crushing it between them and she grinded her knuckles in few a few more seconds! “ AAAAAAHHhhhh..!” wailed the blonde a s the dark  haired beauty kept it trapped for a few seconds longer as she pushed her fists together and the breast flesh mushroomed out around her fists! Suddenly Cheri pulled her fists away and then reached out and grabbed the 2 big boobs and sank her fingers in, twisting each one back and forth as her hand overflowed with her foe‘s boob‘s! Angye screeched in agony as Cheri twisted them as hard as she could and soon her own tits were released as a teary eyed Angye desperately grabbed and pulled at her hands to free her aching boobs! "Looks like I'm the boss now.....you fucking skanky cxnt! " Angye was reeling from the attack as the dark-haired fighter twisted and then tugged her tits all around, Cheri 's face twisting into a wicked grin and she suddenly tugged the boobs sideways and forced the bigger woman over to the arm of the couch! She draped them right on the arm then said, "Now lets she how tough this tit really is!" and slammed her fist down onto the trapped right mammary, causing Angye to holler in utter torment as it was crushed between the arm and Cheri's fist! Twice more she pounded down on the tit as Angye screamed bloody murder and tears fell down her face in streams! The door flew open as workers rushed in and separated the 2 women. Angye was sobbing in pain as she clutched her wounded right tit.!  "Bitch I'll rip those tits apart next time! Angye screamed in anger and tried to get off the couch but was held down by 3 people as they all but dragged Cheri from the room. "I'll fucking beat that bitch bloody!! Look what she did to my tits..!!! Sobbed the big blonde, her left eye puffy and a bruise on her jaw! Both tits had bruises from the punches Cheri had given them! For weeks the internet was awash with the video of the fight taken from the web camera that had been left running on the desk in the corner of the room!. The shot of Cheri’s fist coming down onto her right tit as it lay on the arm of the couch became an internet sensation and a reason for Angye to publicly  challenge Cheri to a squeeze-off or a tit punch-out, claiming she wanted to get at her tits and make her pay for what she had done to hers!! Cheri had eagerly accepted and all that was left was too make the date!

To be continued…..

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Re: Wrdwvr for Cavalier catfight story
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 10:06:37 PM »
Thank you for sharing this! Wrdwvr, the legendary writer!

Did that rematch take place already? If so, please let us know!

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 04:12:39 AM »
while not as good as the original writer of the Cheri stories, i appreciate the effort

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 02:38:08 AM »
AJ sent me some stories before we sadly, lost him. They were intended for the Cavalier website. After his death, I was hesitant to use them. I know he wrote them to be enjoyed and he was a frequent contributor here, so I thought this would be the appropriate place. I do home everyone enjoys these lost stories.

Offline kmane

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 02:15:52 AM »
contiuned ?