News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

champion

• 14 Replies

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
champion
« on: December 06, 2010, 09:36:42 PM »
Hi
I am new here and i want to know if there is some kind o champion on this forum?

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
Re: champion
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 10:23:14 PM »
Thank you!! That was the funniest question ive ever heard lol ha we aint got that much structure here friend again thanks for the laugh
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 09:14:35 PM »
Holly I am glad that i could make you smile..

angry bitch

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 09:47:47 PM »
Thank you!! That was the funniest question ive ever heard lol ha we aint got that much structure here friend again thanks for the laugh

Holly your so wrong!!!!

Everywhere you look there is structure, sad fact is the week die off and the strongest survive!

I think its aconrod’s mom. Or maybe the black woman who stripped her naked and fucked her in front of him.

Then again, it could be Hamilcar’s mistress catfighter champion.

So many contenders now that tomcfstory is gone.

We should have a poll........... everything else ends up there so why not this :D

Offline skyychick2001

• Looking For IRL Fights
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 09:19:22 AM »
You know, that isn't that bad of an idea.  At very least to arrange classes or styles through the polls, rather than cyber matches.   or have cyber matches.  An old group on yahoo did it once... but the amount of time involved however was the down fall of the group.   anyway  we had some great fun for a while.   
13 Years on Yahoo has only made me want to do it for real.

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 08:49:06 PM »
Hi
I am new here and i want to know if there is some kind o champion on this forum?

Yeah, its "who can create the most believable bogus account".
OK I think the above is a very exciting idea but how to put it into action ...... is beyond me other than actually creating an account :) and that would never do

Brit

Offline Flightgrl

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 09:54:47 AM »
I'll fight You for Your Title, if You really mean it...
No,You did not read my name wrong, i do travel, alot.
Also,there's this Redneck Jerk who's spreading rumors about me,that aren't true,lol ignore him, if You believe him,You're as Stupid as he is!!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 10:10:21 AM »
Joanne, I really hate to break it to ya but....just because ya got yourself a belt, that doesn't make ya a champion! DURRR!   ::)

I'll show ya how to really be a champion 'n earn the belt....any time, any place!   :P   ;)    ;D
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Catfight Cop

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 05:59:58 AM »
Interesting, how about a 3 way or triple threat for your belt Jo?..maybe even a battle royal,if more girls challenge you?
"The only thing left for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do nothing"

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 01:13:34 PM »
Ill help you joanne!! But im sure you can handle it yourself!
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2010, 01:56:50 PM »
I'll fight You for Your Title, if You really mean it...

Fightgrl you seem like a really nice girl but Joanne would beat you really bad. She's about the best on the board, maybe you should start out with a lesser opponent.

Offline lee ann

• irl catfighter , wrestler
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 03:32:16 PM »
hi speed their are many here who will say they are the champion, but the true champion here in my opinion is leanne and i know i am going to get many nasty remarks to this post. i am not trying to hurt anybody feelings
irl matches catfighting.  Wrestling of course  sexfighting wil cyber with the right person like trib match  exotic wrestling

Offline Flightgrl

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 10:36:16 PM »
LeAnn,
Joanne CAN say she's Champion and back it up too..trust me,and as far as i know, the only girl who can beat her here so far is ME  ;D, lol
No,You did not read my name wrong, i do travel, alot.
Also,there's this Redneck Jerk who's spreading rumors about me,that aren't true,lol ignore him, if You believe him,You're as Stupid as he is!!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2010, 11:03:12 PM »
Okay, I admit I was talking some trash before but that was just to build up a fight!   ;)

I can tell ya this, 'n mean it too, that Joanne is a Champion in every way 'n that goes beyond fighting! But as far as fighting goes, she CAN 'n WILL back up what she says!   :)
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline lee ann

• irl catfighter , wrestler
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2010, 03:30:08 PM »
sorry for my last post many has misunderstood what i was trying to say i was not talking about me being the champion, i was talking about another leanne from new jersey sorry
irl matches catfighting.  Wrestling of course  sexfighting wil cyber with the right person like trib match  exotic wrestling