News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Woman Against Woman

• 7 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Woman Against Woman
« on: January 18, 2024, 12:34:39 PM »
I was lucky to be around in what I would call the golden era of women wrestling.   Everyone will have their favourite production company,  one of mine was DWW.  Nothing like two women locked together trying to better each other. The look of defiance as these ladies glare at each other says it all.   Antscha from Hungary and Nadia from Greece. I’ve seen two Greek ladies in a street clash but Nadia is the First Lady from Greece that I have seen wrestle.

https://spankbang.com/81hg9/video/nadia+vs+antscha+wrestling
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 04:01:42 PM by presenterfan »

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Re: Woman Against Woman
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 05:10:29 PM »
Damn!! I had my money on Antscha for the win. She looked good at the start but seemed to fade at the end. That red head is tough.

Offline Ian270446

• Long term female wrestling fan.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 10:42:18 PM »
I was lucky to be around in what I would call the golden era of women wrestling.   Everyone will have their favourite production company,  one of mine was DWW.  Nothing like two women locked together trying to better each other. The look of defiance as these ladies glare at each other says it all.   Antscha from Hungary and Nadia from Greece. I’ve seen two Greek ladies in a street clash but Nadia is the First Lady from Greece that I have seen wrestle.

No surprise to me that Nadia won that match. She is a very strong girl and a skilled wrestler. Had the pleasure of meeting her and seeing her in action live, at the Fighting Style events in Greece.

As for other wrestlers from Greece, there were Joanna and Jenny Panther, both of whom were active at that same time. There was also a lady by the name of Liliana who wrestled at one of the Fighting Style events, but to the best of my knowledge, only did private matches outside of that one appearance at a live event or video shoot.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 12:20:08 AM »

No surprise to me that Nadia won that match. She is a very strong girl and a skilled wrestler. Had the pleasure of meeting her and seeing her in action live, at the Fighting Style events in Greece.

As for other wrestlers from Greece, there were Joanna and Jenny Panther, both of whom were active at that same time. There was also a lady by the name of Liliana who wrestled at one of the Fighting Style events, but to the best of my knowledge, only did private matches outside of that one appearance at a live event or video shoot.

Is Madame Mysteria from Greece?

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 12:23:32 AM »

Antscha is one of those women who got better, harder - and sexier - as she got older.

I also include Edita in this group.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2024, 08:25:44 AM »
Nadia is sexy as hell and I am quite attracted to her.  ;D

Offline JakeTT

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2024, 12:03:56 PM »
I love videos of women fighting. It's such a turn-on.

Offline finglock

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2024, 07:37:44 PM »

Is Madame Mysteria from Greece?

She is not Greek but she lives in Greece.