News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hailee Steinfeld vs Saoirse Ronan

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Hailee Steinfeld vs Saoirse Ronan
« on: January 18, 2024, 03:24:08 PM »
Fight took place early 2019

Hailee Steinfeld and Florence Pugh were being both sought after and auditioning for Marvel.  A friendship was being formed and Florence was telling her how the set of Little Women they had tussles that would get broken up.

Hailee saw it one day at a bar.  It was Saorise Ronan who was daring Florence to do something “Come on no one around to stop us from finishing it.  Seriously I want you to .”

“I don’t want to.  This isn’t me”

“It was you on that set.”

“We were all trying to impress Emma… I’ve grown past this in fame and the need to.”

“You can’t beat me and you know it.”

“I can” Hailee said not sure if she could or not “She has no desire but you are acting and talking all tough.  Rather than try that with someone three inches shorter why not try with me?”

“Finally coming for me.  I been told since you turned to watch out for you and finally here you are saying youd fight me.”

“Yes, and you never said anything about agreement. This is the first time I really thought about it and its because you are acting like a bully to my friend.  Maybe I can defend her and beat you or maybe I get beat up but I think looking at you we both know I’m going to win and that’s why you haven’t said ‘Yes Hailee lets fight and find a spot.”
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
Saorise looked at Florence who was smiling.  Closed her eyes and Saorise opened them stepped up to Hailee pressed chests and waited for Hailee.  Hailee stayed staring “Yes Hailee… Lets fight and find a spot.  Your little friend here can watch her knight get put down.  After I beat you she calls me her queen.”

“I agree and if Hailee wins you apologize to me for the shit you keep doing.  Now I will get a tiny home for you two to fight in if you agree to the terms.”

Saorise stepped to Florence whose confidence disappeared then Hailee again got between the two “She asked you a question.  Do you agree to the terms?”  All Saorise did was stare at Florence as Hailee tried to get her attention.

“I agree and Florence you need to tell your girl here this is not a fight between two young girls who were up for Oscars while you were putting up teen posters.  This is not a fight between two experienced well regarded actresses unsure how to fight each other.  I’m going after  her I’m going to hurt her and everything I do to her I’m doing to you.  So …”  Stare at Hailee now who was not afraid “You act confident I will break that and break her when I do.”  Saorise walked away.

She got out and Florence asked Hailee “She is tough are you sure you want to do this for me.”  She checked her phone “So yeah Marvel heard about this and they have wanted her in the MCU for a while she is lead for … Win this fight for me will you.”

“I beat her… You tell Marvel…   She that tough.”

“She was the original Hanna.”

“Very good…Very good indeed I hope shes legit actually I hope to prove shes just a bully who needs to be smacked down and shut up.”

What they started doing to limit damages to hotels and motels was try to find mini homes for actresses to fight in.  The more secluded the better.  Theyd still get multiple rooms to smash the other in but there would be less damage for the loser to pay for.

Hailee got there and it seemed Saorise was there first.  She walked toward Hailee and Florence “I heard the news and.”  Beeline for Florence who she began slapping.  Saorise slammed Florence face into the hood of the car and Hailee ran over and Saorise took off the opposite way “She’s black widow.  I know Emma turned it down but her.  You get inside and we will settle up and she stays out here waits for me to finish what I just started.”

“Kick.. her.”  Florence began to say “Hey you can talk to her and if she has something to say maybe she should be the one to say it.  Otherwise I’m giving you a proper Irish beatdown.”

Hailee wasn’t leaving Florence just yet.  She was very much concerned for her friend who gave her a look and that look made Hailee stand up and stretch her neck.  Hailee as determined as she ever was walked toward the house.

It was a triangular tiny home.  Hailee walked into the open door and there was a anxious Saorise Ronan bouncing foot to foot.  “Bout bloody time.”  Saorise stepped over the coffee table and Hailee still determined was not as confident as Saorise.

“Ok Irish…”  Hailee tried to match the momentum but couldn’t and was hit with a right to the stomach than over hand left to her bent over head.  Hailee Steinfeld was dropped early on and Saoirise walked away to the door which wasn’t shut.

“Shes not off to a good start… Remember what happens is all on you.”  Saorise shut the door turned got pancaked into it

“You don’t talk to her ever again like that.  What because youre Irish you are naturally a better fighter.”  Hailee was still getting used to this world and never turned her hips to get more into the punches but hit three to the stomach of Saorise.

Hailee grabbed Saorise by the hair and turned her hips threw Saorise who fought going down stayed on her feet.  “I am Irish and I learned the fight sklls early and trust me I will beat you,drag you out and …”

Saorise walked a bit to get her bearings back fully she never had her hair grabbed and was thrown like that before.  Left hand went out and told Hailee to come on with it and she got into a classic boxer stance.

“I’m not backing down and I don’t think you get to claim being tough just because you’re from somewhere.” 

“Come on then.”

Hailee came forward a wide stance and Saorise could see her openings she stepped up put her left hand in front of Hailee’s face it got knocked down then Hailee got knocked down with a over hand right.  “Come on then.”  The Irish was thick n ow in Saorise.

Hailee was realizing t his was a step up from Lili Reinhart.  This Oscar Nominee did indeed have hands and was much readier for a fight.  Hailee slid back and made some notes to herself and a big one right now as Saorise wanted her to get up fvs forcing her up.

“You done if so…”  Saorise was wanting to fight, and Hailee smiled thinking about her battle with Lili.

“Nope not done.”  Hailee started to get up then pushed her legs towards Saoirse’s and tripped her up.

Hailee got on top of Saorise and grabbed her hair.  Hailee shook the head of Ronan and then slammed her body on Saorise “Where’s that toughness now?”

Saoirse slipped out from under Hailee’s body and was trying to get up.  On a knee Hailee noticed she get on both knees and headlock Saorise back to the ground “Your bs deserves this.”  Hailee squeezed the Irish woman’s tit.

A irish shriek and she powered Hailee away and got up and nearly ran away from Hailee.  Saorise held her tit “Why?  This is a fight a fight bloody hell it’s a fight.”

“It’s a fight alright and I wont let you bully my friend.”  Hailee was up feeling more confident.

Hailee could see the pale ivory skin go red with rage.  Saorise pushed off again hands up she threw a few punches and Hailee got her arms in front of her.  Blocked three then reached forward ate a punch when Saorise was going for the body but got her hands into the blonde hair and pushed the blonde Irish woman back

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Hailee Steinfeld vs Saoirse Ronan
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 03:29:01 PM »

Hailee slammed the back of Saorise head twice then ate three punches to the side “Stop wit de air pull you slag.”

“you wanted to fight.”  Hailee turned a hip into Saoirise and flipped her over the hip by the hair “This is how I fight.”

Hailee went to get atop Ronan but the blonde got her feet up to her chest and kicked away the brunette.  Then rolled onto her stomach and up to her feet where she side stepped a tackle attempt “Its not how I fight and when knock ye out cold you will know there’s only one proper way.  The Irish way.”

Hailee was happy with her performance so far.  She could see Saorise was a bit miffed at the way the fight was going, and she got some tips after her first fight with Lili.  From two amazing women in Miley Cyrus and Kristen Stewart.  She wondered what they talked about to bring fighting up to her but what they said was get in her head.  That happens the fight gets easier.

“Oh, the Irish way is it.  I’m here the friendchisp way you want at my friend then I will stop you.”

Not the best trash talk but it clearly irked Saorise who was getting redder.

Saorise fired lefts and rights.  Very sharp and straight punches.  Hailee used a basic but effective defence of getting her forearms up to her face to block.  Saorise was so mad she hit six punches before she grabbed the arms and threw Hailee down.

“Come on then get up wit ye.”  Hailee moved around on her ass and elbows smiling “I said get up I bash you more.”

Hailee smile got to her and Saorise bent over to get Hailee blonde hair was grabbed and a monkey flip.  They were both up and Saorise prepared to have her hair grabbed instead she ate a jab to the stomach and a overhand right to the jaw.  Saorise was back stepping now and Hailee jumped and took Ronan down.

Hailee hit some slaps then grabbed at Saorise blouse and ripped it open that got Ronan to use her feet.  She was pushing Hailee away and trying to protect herself until she was able to hip escape.  Ronan and Steinfeld got up to their feet “Ye took of me blouse.”

“Welcome to the world Ireland.”

Haillee went for the hair but Saoirse got lower than Hailee could bargain for and hit a absolute straight to the gut.  Saorise knew she got that wone she could feel the belly around her fist.  Then brought her back foot back keeping the left as a pivot and hit a angle to the ribs of Hailee

Shift angle again and turn shoulder and angle on punch for the jab hitting just past the arm.  “Its about skill I don’t need to do what you do to get the victory.”

Hailee was trying to punch it got rolled under and Saorise began hitting body and leg kicks.  The blonde Irish woman was getting more comfortable moving around using lateral movement, throwing punches and kicks.  Ducking, rolling and leaning back but not to far back she wanted to end this with one big right hand.

Hailee would throw but that meant she could land but she was getting hit with three on the way back.  Saoirse punches were getting deadly accurate but worst was not knowing when she would throw the kick.

Saoirse finally threw the KO right hand.  Hailee slipped it and pushed her elbow into the tricep getting Saorise off her lane.  Hailee grabbed the blonde hair and swung Saorise into a couch.  Saorise was bent over the arm of the couch and Hailee spanked Saorise then jumped on her back to hopefully smother her out in the cushion or at the least recover from the beating she just took.

Saorise began thumping the cushions.  She was irritated at this move it wasn’t fighting to her and she still knew it was dangerous and could be fight ending.  Hailee was having blurry vision and kept trying to shake it out.  Eyes starting to focus she could see Saorise nearly slid her face off and decided to also push at the shirt and allow this to happen.

Ronan and Steinfeld went to the ground and Ronan lifted her ass sending Steinfeld off her back.  When the blonde got up there was a struggle and then she found out why.  Saorise was now shirtless and immediately covered up.

“Why would you do that?”

Didn’t like that” Hailee saw a rage and uncomfort in Saorise.  The Miley Cyrus advice came to her.  Advice that made Kristen Stewart agree so she had to use it.

Nudity happens especially up top.  Sometimes on the bottom this is a cold hard fact of fighting other women especially in a line of business where our bodies matter.  If she starts covering up and don’t know how to process don’t wait act.  Left hand scratches her face, right hand closed straight at the nose then a knee between the legs.  Then you just finish the fight and walk out the victor.

Florence Pugh nervously watched the door this was not a battle that would be a war.  It would be a few minutes of the two fighting and then either she would be relieved, or she would be in trouble.  The door opened and out walked Hailee Steinfeld, Hailee had won.  The relief washed over Florence who would never have to deal with Saorise Ronan taunts again.

Hailee gave Florence the shirt “Whatever problem she has with you is over .  That’s hers and I took it and I took her face and took everything.  If she does this again she wont look for you she will want me and I’ll be even readier.”  Hailee looked like she lost, cuts on eyes and lips, the fists of Saorise Ronan did a number on her yet she was the one who came out the victor.

“No offence but it looks like”

“She can throw punches but I took them for you.  Tell Marvel t hat I took them for you and I walked out.  I listened to the advice of Kristen Stewart and mostly Miley Cyrus.  You got that shirt, if she wants another go I know where I have to improve.  Miley said to make it in the end she is worst off than you and she is.  Whatever Miley and Kristen were discussing it was serious and they both took their time with me to explain what this world is and now I know they’re right and Emma may have done a number over the years on Kristen and her movies might not be as popular but Miley Cyrus is amazing and I love her and if that bitch in there learns to fight  then she can come for more.  You are done with her, she is done with you she learned a lesson.”

“you know you just cost her Black Widow and likely a few more roles within Disney.”

“Oh ….Well.”  Hailee smiled they laughed and drove away

Upcoming: Emma Watson vs Miley cyrus; Alycia Debnam Carey vs Ruby Rose: Ladder Match; Britney Spears vs Jessica Simpson; Alexa Vega vs Sarah Shahi)