News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jenna vs. Anastasia?

• 45 Replies

Offline cfbr

• God Member
Re: Jenna vs. Anastasia?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2024, 05:31:43 PM »
Well, if you get it while it's free, you'll at least get your money's worth. What a shame. Both girls are as hot as they seemed in the photos. Unfortunately, one of them is so wildly overmatched, all the other one has to do is lie on top of her a few times and the match is over. As for the Rina-Ziva "fight", I'm not sure either of them was told it was supposed to be real.

Haha. You summed it up for me. First fight, I don't know what were supposed to be the rules, but it didn't feel light a catfight. Very lame submissions. Just a big mismatch. That said, Anastasia is super hot. Like, much hotter than the average "model" doing fetish videos out there. She looks Russian. Steven mentioned her being back to do oil wrestling in the post fight interview. I think it would be awesome, because she is super sexy, and oil wresting only works if the girls are truly hot. But I would like to see her fight in a real catfight too. And no braided hair, please...

Rina-Zeva...first red flag for me was how long this fight was. I mean, Steven didn't want to release it, and long is usually good, so I realized the fight must be really bad if he didn't even want to put it out there. I "watched" after the other fight, so I was mostly just skipping it forward and boy, doesn't matter what part of the video I clicked, they were always doing some laughable and pathetic mumbo jumbo ninja acrobatics. It looked like a comedy sketch. Seemed throughly fake - which I know it wasn't, because it is SF. One of the worst "catfights" I have ever seen. And in the interview Ziva was saying she is a black belt and likes to fight LMAO. What a joke. But I doubt we will ever see them again in SF.

That said, I would buy the bundle. It's only 25 for two fights - it is actually just one, but whatever - you get to support SF and, the main reason, Anastasia is gorgeous. Plus, although the fight was not stellar, I think he got the pre fight and overall tone right this time. Seemed like two hot, but next door types, girls that he found and put to fight and test each other out. It gets you pumped for the fight.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2024, 06:04:07 PM »
Kudos to Suitefights, Anastasia is so good looking she looks better in motion on film than in still photos, wow, and her opponent is good looking too.    I can tell both of them are really skilled and in shape, it's just amazing one is even more skilled than the other.   Still, everyone should congratulate SF on getting this high quality of talent looks wise while being in shape too.

Offline CF87

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2024, 06:34:56 PM »
I just don't see all the love for Anastasia. This might sound negative, but the interviews were the best part of this match and at least Jenna tried to do some catfight moves going for wedgies and ripping her panties. Anastasia definitely has the looks, but that's about it. She has zero catfight moves or technique. All she did was basically get on top and over power her opponent. No hair pulling, no slapping, not even a school girl pin. Which shouldn't come as a surprise since she's from ModelsWrestling where they wrestle in the tamest way imaginable. If you put Anastasia against someone her own size that can fight like Alexa, Jess or Chakira they would beat her ass easily.

I'll still buy the $25 package to support Steve and future SuiteFights matches and hope others do as well.

Offline newfan

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2024, 07:24:32 PM »
Remember when Nikki fought Zamra, who was totally overmatched. Nikki destroyed her poor tits knowing Zamra couldn’t do anything about it. Which was sadistic as hell and, I hate to admit, pretty hot. In this fight, the winner saw her opponent was totally overmatched and took it easy on her instead. Which is admirable, but not particularly enjoyable to watch. I think this is what the kids call "Not understanding the assignment".

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2024, 07:42:56 PM »
I just don't see all the love for Anastasia. This might sound negative, but the interviews were the best part of this match and at least Jenna tried to do some catfight moves going for wedgies and ripping her panties. Anastasia definitely has the looks, but that's about it. She has zero catfight moves or technique. All she did was basically get on top and over power her opponent. No hair pulling, no slapping, not even a school girl pin. Which shouldn't come as a surprise since she's from ModelsWrestling where they wrestle in the tamest way imaginable. If you put Anastasia against someone her own size that can fight like Alexa, Jess or Chakira they would beat her ass easily.

I'll still buy the $25 package to support Steve and future SuiteFights matches and hope others do as well.
You are going to like more scripted stuff, like I said before wedgies and ripping panties is not a real fight move even with girls who can't fight (no training) ,  but fight more like girls, hairpulling is a catfight move.   Bob with ECN had to tell the girls to pull panties and do wedgies, to their confusing faces, that's literally scripted in a way since a producer usually has to coach someone, it's acting.  Someone who is unskilled in the heat of battle might pull hair, bite, maybe grab a boob/scratch, biut not think of giving a wedgie AND then someone with fight training will probably ignore hairpulling even because they want to mount and control the opponent.   Or strike them .Wedgies are more a custom thing even though they appear in some fight videosl

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2024, 09:02:50 PM »
Remember when Nikki fought Zamra, who was totally overmatched. Nikki destroyed her poor tits knowing Zamra couldn’t do anything about it. Which was sadistic as hell and, I hate to admit, pretty hot. In this fight, the winner saw her opponent was totally overmatched and took it easy on her instead. Which is admirable, but not particularly enjoyable to watch. I think this is what the kids call "Not understanding the assignment".
What disappointed me in the Jenna vs Anastasia match was the Jenna's lack of attempting to get out of her situation with Anastasia on top of her. Don't know what rules were agreed upon, but I felt Jenna had ample opportunity to go for Anastasia's tits or go for her pussy in attempt to get her off. Similar tactics that Bella Gypsy employed when Stephanie and Nadia White pinned her. She mauled at Stephanie's left breast and attacked Nadia's pussy. This would have made the catfight a lot morre interesting. Nikki vs Zamra a different story. I like the fact Nikki was so relentless punishing Zamra leaving her breasts badly mauled. However when she fought Bella Luxx, no attempt was made going for hers which I found surprising.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2024, 09:24:32 PM »

Jess can't fight for sh*t. She was one of the softest catfighters from SF and would cave in at anyone her size who showed up to fight. Anastasia is much stronger and more athletic. Don't fool yourself by the little she had to do in this one.

Alexa couldn't handle Vika, who is rather slim. I think Anastasia could fight her. Hard to tell, we need to see her in a wilder SF fight. But yeah, Chakira can beat all these girls out.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2024, 09:49:24 PM »
Anastasia vs Vika would be a terrific match. Vika can really fight and not one to submit easily. I take her to handle Anastasia in an all-out catfight. Both based in Florida so travel may not be an issue.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2024, 10:28:35 PM »
What disappointed me in the Jenna vs Anastasia match was the Jenna's lack of attempting to get out of her situation with Anastasia on top of her. Don't know what rules were agreed upon, but I felt Jenna had ample opportunity to go for Anastasia's tits or go for her pussy in attempt to get her off. Similar tactics that Bella Gypsy employed when Stephanie and Nadia White pinned her. She mauled at Stephanie's left breast and attacked Nadia's pussy. This would have made the catfight a lot morre interesting. Nikki vs Zamra a different story. I like the fact Nikki was so relentless punishing Zamra leaving her breasts badly mauled. However when she fought Bella Luxx, no attempt was made going for hers which I found surprising.

I feel you, but honestly Anastasia had her controlled and had her arms controlled even to the point of no hairpulling possible. She has actual skills and Jenna has wresting experience and still was stuck.

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2024, 10:39:21 PM »
A watchable encounter. I would like to see Jenna again with some snarl against a snarly opponent.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2024, 02:54:45 AM »
RINA vs ZIVA: worthless. ANASTASIA vs JENNA: fantastic!
I'll concede that A vs J is not a typical catfight - more like a test-of-strength match.
But, it was so HOT! Two gorgeous women, competitively battling tit-to-tit, crotch-to-crotch! What's not to love?!

SF: I know A vs J is not the CF you intended to shoot...but you still produced a gem! Nice work!

Offline CF87

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2024, 04:48:42 AM »
You are going to like more scripted stuff, like I said before wedgies and ripping panties is not a real fight move even with girls who can't fight (no training) ,  but fight more like girls, hairpulling is a catfight move.   Bob with ECN had to tell the girls to pull panties and do wedgies, to their confusing faces, that's literally scripted in a way since a producer usually has to coach someone, it's acting.  Someone who is unskilled in the heat of battle might pull hair, bite, maybe grab a boob/scratch, biut not think of giving a wedgie AND then someone with fight training will probably ignore hairpulling even because they want to mount and control the opponent.   Or strike them .Wedgies are more a custom thing even though they appear in some fight videosl
Disagree. Sarah, Nikki, Mila, Alexa and plenty of other fighters use those tactics in real matches at SuiteFights. Nothing scripted about it, even in this match both girls ripped each others panties off eventually and Jenna kept trying to get a wedgie on Anastasia while she was under her.

Yeah, and at least that was a real catfight with Nikki dominating with the usual catfight moves. Outside of some panty ripping, there was none of that here. Just let me get on top of you, lock up your arms and then we wait for Jenna to tap.

Hard to say what rules were agreed upon for this match because both girls had their hair in a braid and neither tried any hair pulling or slapping for that matter. The couple matches I've watched of Anastasia at ModelsWrestling she went up against overmatched opponents. Basically squash matches and this one wasn't any better as she had 4 inches on Jenna. Plus if the rules were no hair pulling and mostly wrestling, then yeah Alexa might have some trouble (like when she got pissed at Vika for using chokes), but if you allow the usual SF rules I'd say Anastasia would be in for a rude awakening. There's a huge difference between wrestling and catfighting. Hell, there's a big difference between a SuiteFights catfight and FightingDolls catfight. You match up Sarah Brooke vs Edita and we could have two different outcomes depending on the style of catfight.

Offline CF87

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2024, 05:04:09 AM »
I feel you, but honestly Anastasia had her controlled and had her arms controlled even to the point of no hairpulling possible. She has actual skills and Jenna has wresting experience and still was stuck.
Jenna was clearly gassed early, but she definitely needs to learn some defensive skills. Anastasia basically put her arms around her head while on top and she was done. But she did have a 10lbs advantage and most of it was pure muscle.

A shot of what we are talking about.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 05:06:11 AM by CF87 »

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2024, 05:50:05 AM »
Disagree. Sarah, Nikki, Mila, Alexa and plenty of other fighters use those tactics in real matches at SuiteFights. Nothing scripted about it, even in this match both girls ripped each others panties off eventually and Jenna kept trying to get a wedgie on Anastasia while she was under her.

Yeah, and at least that was a real catfight with Nikki dominating with the usual catfight moves. Outside of some panty ripping, there was none of that here. Just let me get on top of you, lock up your arms and then we wait for Jenna to tap.

Hard to say what rules were agreed upon for this match because both girls had their hair in a braid and neither tried any hair pulling or slapping for that matter. The couple matches I've watched of Anastasia at ModelsWrestling she went up against overmatched opponents. Basically squash matches and this one wasn't any better as she had 4 inches on Jenna. Plus if the rules were no hair pulling and mostly wrestling, then yeah Alexa might have some trouble (like when she got pissed at Vika for using chokes), but if you allow the usual SF rules I'd say Anastasia would be in for a rude awakening. There's a huge difference between wrestling and catfighting. Hell, there's a big difference between a SuiteFights catfight and FightingDolls catfight. You match up Sarah Brooke vs Edita and we could have two different outcomes depending on the style of catfight.
Wedgies aren't organic, I realize it is something you like, or well I am guessing you like, but I'll say this, go ask some girls you know who have been in fights when they started going for wedgies.   Yes SF are real fights, but wedgies are suggested or are "within the rules" so the idea is planted, guys give each other wedgies in junior high, but women and girls don't try to pull underwear up each other crotches if they are in a real fight.   

Offline newfan

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2024, 01:19:55 PM »
Are we just spoiling fights before they're even officially for sale now? Kind of a dick move.