News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jenna vs. Anastasia?

• 45 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Jenna vs. Anastasia?
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2024, 04:35:01 PM »
The comments on these two catfights are mind boggling to say the least.  ???

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2024, 04:44:34 PM »
The comments on these two catfights are mind boggling to say the least.  ???
Hahaha, yes.   Jenn Anastasia are two super hot girls with great skills and bodies, I think I will repeat it's amazing SF got such high quality talent to get involved in combat topless.

Offline hugl

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2024, 05:37:43 PM »
First of all, thank you Steve for your generosity and your efforts that no other producer of real catfights can match.  I will only comment on Jenna vs Anastasia catfight because I haven't had time to watch the other one yet. I agree with everything CF87 has written on this topic. Anastasia did not use catfight tactics at all but relied on jiu jitsu and wrestling. In my opinion, jiu jitsu chokes and submissions have no place in a catfight. On the other hand Jenna showed catfight instinct and I hope we will see her again.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 05:39:31 PM by hugl »

Offline LoveWomenFighting

• Twitter
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2024, 08:31:00 AM »
My thought: These girls would have an excellent fight, just not with each other.

This is a mismatch fight, one is too big and powerful for the other, and it results in a predictable outcome, if either girl was matched against someone more similar, it would be a much better watch, as both are beautiful, with excellent figures.

Jenna I believe could be good in a catfight, she seems the more 'catty' type, Anastasia is more of a session wrestler I think.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2024, 03:53:27 PM »
My thought: These girls would have an excellent fight, just not with each other.

This is a mismatch fight, one is too big and powerful for the other, and it results in a predictable outcome, if either girl was matched against someone more similar, it would be a much better watch, as both are beautiful, with excellent figures.

Jenna I believe could be good in a catfight, she seems the more 'catty' type, Anastasia is more of a session wrestler I think.
Which is why on another thread I said Anastasia would be perfect for an oil match. It would level the playing field plus it'd be sexy AF!

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2024, 04:33:53 PM »
I would love to see Jenna in a catfight with someone her own size and experience level. I think she will catfight if she isn’t so physically overwhelmed.

Anastasia might be interesting against Sarah Brook

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2024, 03:43:12 AM »
This was fun! This isn't a "classic" by any means, but it's two attractive girls fighting and it's certainly enjoyable. Great job by Suitefights getting two attractive rookies to go at it and the production is expectedly terrific. Unfortunately, the match up ended up having a pretty significant skill advantage for one of them, but you can't really know that when you match up two rookies. Would be happy to see both of them back for a hopefully a fairer matchup in the future against different opponents now that we know their relative abilities.

Jenna was fun! Loved her facial expressions as she relentlessly tried to rip up Anastasia's underwear. She looked like she wanted to throw down, but she was just overwhelmed by a wrestler with more skills and size. Had to be a pretty helpless feeling, but she was aggressive. Looked like she might have some fun catfights in her future.

Anastasia is gorgeous. She's a wrestler, which is unfortunately my least favorite part of a catfight!, but credit to her for playing to her strengths. No style points are needed if the ultimate goal is to submit your opponent and win.

Really happy to get some fresh Suitefights to start the year! Hopefully, he's able to keep this momentum going and film some fresh fights with new and returning talent and we can luck our way to a "classic." Either way, we are so damn lucky to have someone attempting to organize catfights at this level. Just an absolute dream to be able to watch 4k catfights on my tv of gorgeous girls going at it.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2024, 12:59:49 PM »
Got round to watching this.

Both women are great finds by Steve who once again has shown class by releasing these.

Really hope to see both girls back. Yes it’s seems like it was a mismatch as the bigger girl also seemed to have a better fighting background.

But I am really happy that Steve has managed to find 2 awesome new women and bring them into the scene.

Some great new possible fights are on the cards because of this, so I am happy.

The fact we got these 2 fights for free is nothing short of amazing.

Go Steve!

Offline mrboomstick

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2024, 06:30:21 PM »
Anastasia has potential against someone her size. Is Alexa Brooke officially retired? I can't think of recent catfighters that are her size, 5'9 or taller.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2024, 06:59:34 PM »
Vika

Offline mrboomstick

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2024, 05:34:27 AM »
Vika is too much of the same mold with wrestling moves, I'd prefer to see Anastasia vs Paris Love.

Offline mrboomstick

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2024, 05:15:41 AM »
Did anyone else notice the girl sitting in the background watching the match live. I wonder if she was just friends with one of the fighters or perhaps someone trying to see if they'd be interested in doing a match.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2024, 09:42:11 PM »
Did anyone else notice the girl sitting in the background watching the match live. I wonder if she was just friends with one of the fighters or perhaps someone trying to see if they'd be interested in doing a match.

Haha, yeah I did. I was going to comment on that, but forgot.

Offline Tarby008

« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2024, 04:13:42 PM »
Does anyone know any socials on Jenna? I eventually found Anastasia on OFs, but can't find anything on Jenna. Thought she was awesome. Love the expression on her face when Anastasia at the stare down, said "hell yes!"

Offline tb12

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2024, 04:18:10 AM »
Does anyone know any socials on Jenna? I eventually found Anastasia on OFs, but can't find anything on Jenna. Thought she was awesome. Love the expression on her face when Anastasia at the stare down, said "hell yes!"
Nothing. Can't find anything on her or Rina. Angel also doesn't have a social media presence and she's had 3 matches at SuiteFights.