News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Maggie Boxes

• 0 Replies

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
Maggie Boxes
« on: January 23, 2024, 03:09:27 AM »

My Best Friend's..wait, sorry, Maggie boxes.

Maggie brought the boxing gloves she borrowed from Jackie back to her 2-bedroom apartment she shared with her mom.  Maggie's mom, of course, wasn't home yet.  Maggie's mom, Amanda, loved Maggie, she knew that, but her mom had to work 2 jobs to make ends meet and send her to college.  Waitress during the day and The Gap at night.  Maggie's father left when she was 5.  She saw him on weekends, that soon became every few weeks, then, months.  Soon it was on her birthday, that turned to a card every year, then nothing.   She hasn't seen or heard from him in 7 years.  That's fine, Maggie and Amanda didn't need him anyway.  Maggie was sure she had daddy issues because of that, maybe why she wanted to have sex with mature men like Gary and Duurun.   She also figured it was an issue she would be discussing with her therapist in her 30’s.  (She would be 31 when her and her therapist made the breakthrough  she would then channel that rage into winning the UFC Bantamweight women's title a few weeks later, Jackie,  Gary and Sally would be in the front row cheering her on..  She would defend the title successfully for the next 3 years, making a lot of money to take care of her mom).
She made some pasta; she had learned to be a pretty good cook lately.  She made sure there was some left over for her mom when she got home.  After dinner she stripped down to her panties, bikini style, her thongs were in the laundry hamper or destroyed in catfights.    She put on the boxing gloves. Maggie felt the power flow through her.  She stood in front of the full length mirror in her room and threw some punches.  The rest of the night she watched topless boxing videos.  Some from Bad Apple and some from DWW. 

She would do this the next few nights but set up her cell phone to video herself box.  She wanted to box very bad, but against who?  She was sure with their experience Jackie and Indira (she remembered when Indira and her allowed punches to the face in their catfight) would kick her ass, though it would be fun to try.  She didn't want to box Sally or Edana,  well maybe Edana.   But who else liked to fight like she did?

That Saturday she went to the mall, she was entering the food court when she saw a familiar face.  Lilly Smith an ebony fight queen from high school sitting and eating.   Lilly and her were never friends, they traveled in different circles.  She remembers the fight she had with Lilly near the end of school.  After seeing the hard drive Sally showed her of Jackie's fights, she wanted a fight.  She has no problem with Lilly and Lilly had no problem with her, Maggie told her she wanted a fight and wanted to fight the best.  Lilly Smith had a reputation in high school as being the toughest bitch in school.    Nobody was able to beat her.  Maggie lost that day they fought but gave Lilly, as she said ‘one of the best fights in a while'.  Maggie took that as a badge of honor.   It was a few months later that she fought Jackie, lost again but caught the fighting bug.  She walked to Lilly to say hello.  ‘Maggie, right?”  Lilly asked.  “We had a nasty fight at the end of school year.”  Lilly motioned Maggie to sit.  They caught up on each other’s lives, who they still see from high school.   Maggie finally had to ask.   “Been in any good fights lately?” “Not really, well 1 in college.   Stupid bitch was picking on a nerdy girl.  I hate bullies.  I gave her a good beating.   Nobody has challenged me since.  How about you, champ?”  Lilly playfully made a punch attempt on Maggie's chin.

Maggie really wanted to tell Lilly about Jackie, about Sally, about Indira.   She could hardly contain herself!   She had to let a little slip.  “I kinda found a catfight-club.”  Maggie told Lilly no knowing if Lilly was going to laugh at her, not believe her or spread this around to all her high school friends.  None of that happened.   “Really?  You’re not shitting me?”   Maggie withheld names, obviously but told her about 2 mature women she fought and one her age.  She told Lilly about the first fight with Jackie.   “She ripped your thong?”  Lilly asked.  “Yeah, right up the cracks of my pussy and ass!”  Then the one with Sally.  “You stopped her with a punch to the belly?  If I remember right, you hit me pretty good also.”   Then the war with Indira.   “A draw?  Wow!  That must have been a hell of a fight!”

“That sounds awesome I wish I had seen that.”   Lilly replied. 
“I borrowed a pair of boxing gloves and have been practicing.”  Maggie told Lilly.  Lilly wanted to see the videos.   Lilly was known to be bi.  She watched Maggie's boxing videos with her topless and in her panties.   Lilly was aroused on so many levels.  She loved watching Maggie throw punches.  She loved watching Maggie's tit bob and sway as she moved.  She loved watching Maggie's ass jiggle as she moved around.   Lilly's heart was racing, breath catching a slight wetness down below.    Though she didn't want to say it, Maggie was feeling the same.  “W-we should keep in touch.”   Lilly said.  “Give me your number.”  Maggie did. 

The next day Lilly called Maggie.   She stuttered at first but eventually got around to ask Maggie if she would like to box her.  Maggie accepted immediately and for the next hour they talked about the fights, what they would wear…the only thing they couldn't figure out is where.  Maggie said she would ask her friend for help.  She called Jackie and told her the details of the boxing match.  They would fight topless in thongs.  Like Jackie they would fight 2 minute rounds and 2 minute rest.  They would fight as many rounds as it took for someone to give or get knocked out.    They just didn't have a place to fight.   Jackie said her friend from the old days still had access to a ring, but that would mean he'd have to be there.    Maggie didn't mind.  She even said both her and Lilly wanted a small crowd inviting the O'Tooles and the Sharmas to watch.   Jackie made a phone call and set it up for a week from Saturday.   That gave Maggie and Lilly a week to train.  Lilly was given the other set of Jackie's gloves to train.   The night before the fight Lilly asked Maggie if she’d like to see a movie so the two women went to see an action movie both knowing in 24 hours, they would be beating the crap out of each other.  Luckily in the movie one of the female leads and one of the female villains had a knock down catfight that the lead won.   They had come close to touching hands a few times. 

Finally, it was the day of the fight.  Lilly had never been nervous for a fight before but today was different.  She wasn't sure if it was nervous for the fight…or maybe for Maggie.   At Maggie's she was having the same thoughts.   Jackie and Gary were the first at the gym besides their friends Derek and Lucy who had the access to the gym.  Jackie and Lucy had fought twice in the past.  While both fights were tough and nasty Jackie had won both.  Maggie and Lilly showed up together in an Uber.   Gary showed both young women to their dressing rooms.   The Sharma family showed up last.   Indira volunteered to be in Lilly's corner (she pretended to still hate Maggie despite their weekend threesome with Duurun).   Jackie would be in Maggie's.   At the right time both women came out of their dressing rooms.   Lilly wore a small lavender robe that covered her thighs, her ebony skin glistened.  Maggie came out ……..  It was decided that Lucy would act as ref and Derek would keep time.    Lucy brought the two boxers to the center of the ring.  She went over the basic rules, then told the fighters to disrobe and get ready.  Maggie dropped hers revealing a line green thong (apparently Lilly’s favorite color is lime green). Lilly dropped hers but she wasn't wearing any underwear.  Lilly smiled seductively at Maggie as she stood there only with her boxing gloves.  Her tits were incredible!  Bigger than Sally's.    A very trim bush.   She was a sight.   “Well fuck this!  Jackie, can you pull my thong off?” Jackie did as she asked, she gave her fully shaved pussy a brush as she pulled them down.  It was a little wet. 

Round 1

Derek rang the bell and all the people watching began to cheer!  Maggie and Lilly made their way to the center of the ring, each with 1 glove out.  “Good luck!” They both told each other.   Both women had their guard up.  Left high up, right protecting their chins.  They circled each other.   Both smiling and gawking at the others sexy body.  Lilly struck first, she flicked a jab into Maggie's face, then a second! Maggie's head snapped back with each jab but she was still strong.   Maggie countered with a jab of her own into Lilly's nose and a right hook that smacked into Lilly's ribs, it landed with a “Hummthhh!”  Grunt from Lilly.   Lilly smiled after the shot.  “That was a good one.  But can you handle this?”  Lilly fired off 2 jabs to Maggie’s face, one caught her eye good, left to her belly a right- that was blocked and Maggie countered with a solid right hook to Lilly’s jaw that staggered her.  Lilly staggered backwards a few steps with Maggie closing in.  A left cross caught Lilly hard.  Lilly clenched Maggie, their bodies smooshed together tit smooshed tit, hard nipple to hard nipple, even their heated pussies close together.   Both were turned on.

Lucy separated the fighters.  Both separated but both gave the other a smile.  In Lilly's mind she had this attraction to Maggie, but she wasn't going to throw this fight, she was going to give it all she had, then sort out her feelings for Maggie.  Hell, maybe Maggie isn't into her.  For Maggie fighting now turned her on, fighting Lilly made it more so.  Dominating another woman…damn!  Get your head back in the game.  But it was to late. Lilly saw Maggie day dreaming. Bam!  Bam!  Left hook and a straight right into Maggie's face.   This hurt but it brought Maggie back to reality.   She took the 2 blows they knocked her head around a few times.  Stepping back she regained her senses.  As Lilly came after her Maggie rushed to meet her opponent.   Blows came hard, fast and furious!   The two women hammered gloves fists into the other.   Body shots, blows to their tits, punches to the head.  It was a site to see these two fighters giving all they had.  Nobody knows what would have happened if the bell that ended the round hadn't sounded.  Both women reached out for the other, an embrace of mutual respect and hints of affection.  “Great round.”  Maggie told Lilly. “This is fun.”  Lilly replied.   Both went to their corners.   

Maggie dropped to the stool in her corner, Jackie gave her water and looked her over.  “That’s going to become a nice black eye.”  She told Maggie who just smiled.  “Keep your guard up and quit making googoo eyes at her!”   In Lilly’s corner Indira took care of her.  “Keep after her nose, trust me, it's a weak spot!”   from corner to corner the fighters couldn't take their eyes off the other. LUnlike most fights the stare was not angry or evil.  The stare came with a smile.  Derek signaled 10 seconds till round 2.  The bell for round 2 sounded.

Round 2

The fighters got to their feet. Moved to the center of the ring. “I'm going to knock you out, bitch!”  Lilly said playfully with a giggle in her voice.  “After I knock you on your cute ass, I’ll make you eat my pussy!” Maggie told Lilly.   Gloves up by both women they came together.   Jab after jab, hook after hook the two warriors punched and took a punch.  The small crowd cheered as the fight went on.  Sweat glistened off of Lilly's black skin.  It made her radiate in Maggie's eyes.  Maggie took a good right to her nose that stung.  Fuck, Maggie thought to herself, she knew what was coming next as blood dripped from her nose.  A left uppercut to Lilly's tit made her howl as her large breast flew in many directions.   An overhand right smacked Lilly square on the forehead stunning her!  Lilly was flung back into the ropes as Maggie plowed through at her.  A left to the belly followed by a solid right hook to the jaw and Lilly fell to the ground.  At first, she wasn't sure what happened but then at the count of 3 Lilly realized where she was.  By 6 she was on her feet.  “Do you want to continue?”   Lucy asked Lilly.  A smile on her face. “Absolutely!”   Gloves up again both women came at each other.  Another blast to Maggie's nose really started the blood flowing.  Nobody in the crowd were seated as everyone was loving this fight!  The two fighters pounded each other until the bell rang.  Both women were breathing heavy but both women were loving this fight!  The fighters went to their corners.

In their corners Jackie and Indira gave their fighters praise!   Both corners told them they were doing great and to keep it up.  Jackie cleaned up Maggie's face and tried to slow down the nose bleed and check her blackening eye.  Indira reassured Lilly 1 knock down doesn't end a fight.  Ten second warning was given as both nude fighters got ready for round 3. 

Round 3

The fighters met in the middle of the ring.   Jabs were exchanged followed by straight punched and hooks.  The women slugged it out!  Lilly seemed to be stronger with their punches and the blood flowed from Maggie's nose again.   Maggie seemed to be the better fighter landing 3 punches to every 2 Lilly threw.   It was not sure who was getting the worse in the fight until Lilly threw an amazing left hook the caught Maggie flush on her cheek (she would say later her teeth rattled in her mouth).  Maggie got rocked and knocked into the ropes.  Lilly followed her in and began to unload on her opponent.    Lefts and rights rocked Maggie as the blows hit her body and head.  Maggie tried to block as much as she could but a lot went through.   An uppercut to Maggie's tit stung hard and Maggie had to turn her back to Lilly from the pain.  When Maggie turned back around all she saw was this tremendous fist coming at her face and BAM!  Maggie hit the canvas dazed!  She got up at the count of 6 only because she knew that’s what she was supposed to do not because she was with it.  Lucy to the fighters to fight and Lilly came at Maggie with everything she had.  The small crowd cheering both fighters on.  There were just seconds left in the round thankfully for Maggie or who knows what would have happened.    The bell rang ending the round.    Lilly hugged Maggie their hard nipples pressed against the others nipples.   “Wholly fuck you are tough! “  Lilly told Maggie as they broke apart and went to their corners.  “You are so beautiful!” Maggie told Lilly,  Lilly blushed.

In Lilly's corner Indira the mature fighter praised Lilly for doing everything well.  In Maggie's corner Jackie was checking on her hurt fighter.  “Are you ok?  Do you want to keep going?” “I’m fine and loving this fight almost as much as our fight.” Jackie gave Maggie a kiss on her forehead.   “Go get her kid!”  Jackie told her as the bell rang for round 4.

Round 4

Both women came to the center of the ring.  Both women bruised, hair disheveled sweat all over their bodies.   “Make you a deal,” Lilly said to Maggie.   “Whoever wins has to take the loser out for dinner.”   “It's a date.” Maggie replied.   Both realized what they just committed to, both didn't mind at all, both actually were relieved that that part of the ice was broken.   Lilly smashed a jab into Maggie's nose making the blood flow again.  Maggie threw a right hook that Lilly ducked and slammed a left uppercut to Maggie's tit when she came up!  The tit punch really hurt Maggie but she tried to hide it.  Maggie snapped a jab to Lilly's lip, busting it open!  An overhand left caught Lilly just above the eye, Lilly, hurt, staggered backwards.   Smelling blood in the water Maggie came at Lilly all guns blazing!  Rights and lefts rained down on Lilly as she tried her best to cover up.  A devastating right hook smashed into Lilly's jaw, Lilly's whole body spun around from the blow, nobody had hit Lilly this hard in her life!  Lilly wasn't sure what kept her upright but she managed and even started a pretty good comeback trading blows with Maggie till the end of the round. 

Both women flipped in their corners pain all through their bodies, both women totally exhausted!  “She hits like a sledge hammer! Harder that Indira!” Maggie said in her corner to Jackie.   “She's the toughest bitch I ever met!  And the sexiest!”  Lilly told Indira.   Indira knew what Lilly meant, she was hot, Maggie knew how to suck cock and eat pussy! 

Round 5

Both warriors slowly got off their stools and made their way from their corners towards each other, gloves up.  Bloody lip and swelling under Lilly’s eye, blood from Maggie's nose over most of her face and on her tits, definitely going to have a black eye from Lilly's punches.  Gloves up, but lower than the beginning of the fight due to exhaustion they met at the center of the ring.  Jab from Maggie snapped Lilly’s head back, jab from Lilly snapped Maggie's head back.  Left,  right from Maggie,  left, left from Lilly.   Solid right hook from Lilly sent Maggie flying and dazed her!  Lilly lumbered in. Hook to Maggie's belly knocked the wind out of her!  Straight right to the tit followed by a left to the jaw sent Maggie crashing to the canvas!  Lucy began to count, 1,2,3, Maggie began to slowly stir!  7,8, Maggie just lay there she just couldn't will herself to get up.  9,10, and Lucy counted Maggie out.  Lilly got down on the canvas to check on Maggie.   “Maggie, are you ok?”  Maggie now realized she had been counted out looked up at Lilly, a sweaty,  bloody vision of loveliness.   “I’ll be better if you kiss me!” Maggie replied. 

She did for a full minute!  Everyone from the crowd entered the ring to congratulate both fighters for a great fight!  Maggie and Lilly showered together with a lot of kissing and fondling.   Lilly took Maggie out for dinner that night then they went back to Maggie's apartment.   Lilly met Amanda the next morning.    Maggie had a lot of explaining to finally do about the burses and black eyes this year. 

Post credit scene

13 years later when Maggie wins the UFC Bantamweight championship with Jackie, Gary and Sally at ringside.  The first person in the octagon that night was Maggie's coach, sparring partner and wife- Lilly!   

To all my friends that liked this series of stories this will probably be the last one for this timeline.  Maggie was always the main character; it was her curiosity of fighting that propelled my writing.   I hope you enjoyed the journey as much as I liked writing this.
There may be more Jackie and Linda past stories but no promises.   

What’s next for my writing?  Who knows.  Only time will tell.