News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Academy Girls - Psycho Amy Stalks a Hot-Ass Biker Chick

• 0 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Academy Girls - Psycho Amy Stalks a Hot-Ass Biker Chick
« on: January 23, 2024, 10:54:17 AM »
In the spring, the Academy girls look forward to seeing all the bikers come to town for the Big Rally. Most of the year, it's really boring in Lakeport and these farm girls stay busy milking the cows, feeding the animals and helping their daddies plow the fields. After all, Lakeport only has a population of 850, and there's hardly ever any action. The bikers like the town because it has tons of bars, great scenery, and there's plenty of room to roam around and engage in their lewd and boisterous activities  -- burnouts, weenie eating, wet t-shirt contests and even female coleslaw wrestling.

When Bike Week arrives, the local Academy girls know a bunch of biker chicks will be strutting around, showing off their titties and tight asses. And unlike other Academy girls across the country, these girls only get one chance to stalk biker chicks. They do this by scoping out the parties, selecting women they want to fight, then dragging them off to some isolated spot to beat them up. And the local girls are quit good at it. To date, the Lakeport Academy girls have won 37 of 50 fights against the biker women.

On this particular night, Psycho Amy has apparently hit the Mother Lode. She spots a hot-ass biker chick sashaying down the alley in tight Daisy Dukes, cowboy boots and a white, sleeveless shirt. I mean this woman is so beautiful and model-like, Amy will be the envy of the entire Academy if she knocks this bitch out. The woman appears a bit tipsy, but that's her tough luck. Once Amy decides to fight her, four other girls further up the alley will grab her and take her to an old parking lot a few blocks over to fight.

Amy slips out of the adjacent alley and starts trailing the bitch, filming her with her cell camera as she follows her. She watches the woman's ass cheeks oscillate in the tight jean shorts. Half her well-toned buns are exposed in the bikini-like jeans. Amy's heart is pounding in anxious anticipating of fighting such a prime-looking babe, not fucking her in the open, though the thought had occurred to her because of the woman's good looks and tight little buns. But that was just farm girl humor, Amy thought. She wasn't gay or anything . . . but she had done it with a couple girls before. Whatever the case, the Academy girls loved beating up good-looking babes -- and having the biker babes as targets was a real treat.

The woman starts to slow her gait a bit, sensing someone is following her. She then turns around and says, "What the fuck do yo want, bitch?" The woman just stands staring at her -- hands hanging by her sides. Amy is stunned to see that the blonde is the same one who came to the grocery store she worked at earlier, looking for a charger for her cell phone. She's about 5'5" and 115 pounds -- two inches shorter and 10 pounds lighter than Amy.

"Cat got your tongue, bitch? Why are you following me?"
Amy is so flustered the woman caught her stalking her, she shouts, "I'm looking for someone to fight tonight, and then I saw you."
The blonde furrows her brows. She takes a couple steps toward the girl, who couldn't have been a day over 18. "You want to fight me?"
"Yes."
"You and what army, bitch?"
The woman apparently thinks she's tough, and perhaps she is. But tough or not, Amy has the size advantage going for her. And they don't call her Psycho Amy for nothing. Amy has a violent temper. When she comes at you with all that psycho shit, she can really scare the bejesus out of you.

The blonde was now within four feet of Amy. "Well, bitch. You wanna go right now?"
Amy scans the alley, hoping to find her friends. They're nowhere to be seen.
"Fuck," she shouts. "God damn it to hell!"
Amy sees the woman's eyes widen and her throat churn. And when the blonde turns her head briefly to see what Amy was looking at, Amy slams a right cross into her jaw, knocking her onto the pavement.
The blonde is now face-down. She pushes herself up with her thin but somewhat muscular arms, brushes the dirt off her shorts and charges Amy.
The biker chick slams the girl into the wall, knocking her cell phone out of her grasp. She then punches her in the stomach, sending the Academy girl to her knees.
"You're filming me here, bitch?"
"Yeah," said Amy.
"Why?"
"I just am."
The blonde kicks the girl as she cowers against the wall. She then lifts boot up and stomps down on Amy's shoulder.
"Stop it," Amy shouts.
"You started it, bitch."
"Stop it . . . or I'll cut you with my knife."
"Oh, yeah. Where is it, bitch? Where's the knife.
The biker chick kicks Amy's right wrist, thinking she might be hiding a knife down there. She kicks her again.
"Stop it, you goddamn bitch," screams Amy.
The blonde delivers a round house kick to the girl's face, then another one.
Amy is now screaming. She gets so mad at getting kicked by the woman's boots, she grabs the blonde's leg after the next kick. She then wraps her arm around the biker chick's leg, gets to her feet and slams her down on her back.
"Uhhhh!" the woman moans. She just lies there, staring up at the girl.
"It's judgement time, now, cxnt," says Amy, staring down at the frightened woman.
The blonde struggles to get to her boots. But just as she stands and gets set to fight again, one of Amy's friends grabs her from behind and gets her in a rear chokehold. Bikini-jeans blonde gasps.
"It's okay, Cathy," said Amy. "I've got this bitch. But where the fuck have you all been?"
Amy spots the other three girls 15 feet away.
"Tiffany over there had to take a shit, but apparently she had diarrhea. It took her a while to finish her business in the can."
"Fuck you, Cathy," shoutsTiffany.
"Up yours."
The biker chick struggles to get out of Cathy's grasp, but gets swallowed up by the bigger girl's massive arms -- as she goes about 250. Cathy slaps the back of her head. "Bad, little bitch."
At this point, the blonde knows these farm girls are fucking nuts and just wants to get back to the hotel. But those thoughts are soon screwed when Cathy slaps a Full Nelson on her, bends her backward and drives her knee into her ass. The blonde wails in agony. Another girl grabs her arm, then a third. The blonde then stumbles off with the girls a couple blocks over to a dark street in the middle of nowhere.
Cathy releases her grip on the blonde as do the other girls.
"Put some clothes on, you little skank," says Cathy. "Your ass cheeks are hanging out of those Daisy Dukes." The fat girl slaps the exposed part of the woman's right ass cheek. It stings like a hornet. "I bet you liked that, didn't you, you stupid biker cxnt?"
The blonde ignores the girl out of sheer terror, fearing she'd get flattened by her. She was getting meaner by the minute.
Amy raises her fists. "You're going to be sorry for kicking me back there, biker cxnt."
The woman looks at the other girls. Cathy then steps in front of her and says, "You've found yourself some prime pussy here, Psycho Amy. Maybe we can have some fun with this biker bitch when you're finished with her."
The biker chick's throat churns; her heart starts pounding. She can't breath.
"We've got the bitch out in the middle of nowhere. Who's gonna know?" Cathy cackles, sending chills up the woman's spine. She then shoots her tongue through her index and middle finger a couple times, then kisses the air -- all while eying the blonde. "Oh, don't act so innocent, you little shit. You know you're a fucking slut, like all those biker whores."

The fight resumes. Amy socks the woman in the face, picks her up and slams her down on the pavement.

This is the end of the first section of the story, which will resume with further interest. Can the blonde make a comeback and beat Amy, or is she too initimidated by the farm girls. And just what in tarnation did Cathy mean by "have some fun with this bitch." Stay tuned if you're interested.

BMR

« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 12:16:45 PM by bikemanrick »