News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Summer days

• 1 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
Summer days
« on: January 23, 2024, 11:23:15 PM »
Thinking about warmer days coming......
Summer days
The warm summer air was thick with anticipation as Beth and Jill stood in Beth's backyard, their muscles tensing and minds racing. They had been best friends since childhood, but today, they were about to engage in a different kind of competition: a no-holds-barred wrestling match. Beth, tall at 5'8" and sturdy at 160 pounds with massive shoulders and hard breasts that pushed against her sports bra, couldn't wait to test her skills against Jill, who towered over her at 6' and weighed in at 165 pounds with hard breasts that were just as impressive in her bikini top.

As they circled each other, each woman taking in the other's form and determination, they couldn't help but marvel at how far they'd come since their first playground wrestling matches as kids. Back then, it had been more about laughing and roughhousing than anything else. But now, as adults, there was a new edge to their competition. They knew that only one of them would emerge victorious, and both were determined to leave everything they had out on the grass.

With a nod of agreement, they locked up, feeling the heat of each other's bodies as their chests pressed together. They grunted and strained, each trying to gain an advantage, their muscles rippling beneath their tight-fitting clothes. Beth, used to her size and strength being an advantage in most situations, found herself struggling against Jill's longer reach and agility. But she wasn't about to give up without a fight.

They circled around the yard, their movements fluid and powerful, like a dance of warriors. Sweat began to bead on their foreheads and run down their backs, stinging their eyes and making their grips slippery. Despite the discomfort, they continued to push themselves harder, relentless in their quest for victory.

Beth finally managed to get Jill in a headlock, her powerful arms squeezing tightly around her friend's neck. Jill struggled against the hold, but Beth's grip was like a vice. "Give up, Jill?" she grunted, her breath hot in her friend's ear. "Or do you want me to break your neck?"

Jill's body thrashed wildly, trying to escape the hold, but Beth held on tight. With a final, desperate burst of strength, Jill managed to break free, sending Beth stumbling backward onto the grass. "Not so fast!" she laughed, landing a solid kick to Beth's thigh. "You're not going to take me down that easily!"

The match continued at a furious pace, with neither woman willing to give an inch. They rolled across the lawn, their limbs tangled and their breath coming in ragged gasps. Beth's massive breasts bounced and jostled with each movement, her nipples hard and erect from the exertion. Jill's bikini top struggled to contain them, threatening to slip off with each powerful thrust.

Beth managed to pin Jill to the ground, her body weight pressing down on her friend's chest. "I've got you now!" she panted, her face flushed with effort. "Give up, Jill!" But Jill wouldn't quit. She bucked and squirmed beneath her, trying to free herself from Beth's iron grip.

Their wrestling match had drawn the attention of neighbors, who had gathered at the fence to watch, their expressions a mixture of awe and excitement. Even from a distance, they could see the power and determination radiating from both women. The grass beneath them was churned to mud as they thrashed about, leaving divots in the soil with each move.

Beth finally managed to get Jill in a submission hold, her massive thighs squeezing Jill's upper body, forcing the air from her lungs. Jill's face turned red and her fingernails dug into the grass as she struggled to breathe. "I give up!" she gasped, her voice hoarse from the effort. "You win."

As Beth released her hold, Jill gulped in great lungfuls of air, her breasts heaving beneath her damp bikini top. Beth sat up, wiping sweat from her brow, and grinned at her friend. "You put up quite a fight, Jill," she said, admiration in her voice. "I'm proud of you."

Jill smiled back, her chest rising and falling rapidly. "Thanks, Beth. I couldn't have done it without you. You're the best friend a girl could ask for." They shared a moment of silence, enjoying the afterglow of their intense battle. The neighbors at the fence clapped and cheered, their voices carrying across the yard.

As they caught their breath, Beth glanced down at Jill's bikini top, which was now dangerously close to falling off. "You know, Jill, you're going to have to do something about that top. It's not going to hold up much longer." She winked playfully, her blue eyes twinkling in the sunlight.

Jill laughed, her body still trembling from the exertion. "Yeah, you're right. I guess I'll have to buy a new one after this." She glanced at the neighbors at the fence and added, "Or maybe I'll just stick to wrestling with you from now on. Seems like you're pretty good at it."

Beth blushed, her cheeks turning pink. "Oh, you know I'd love that, Jill. But it's not like we can do this all the time. I mean, people might start talking." She chuckled, running her fingers through her sweaty hair.

Jill nodded in agreement, still catching her breath. "Yeah, you're right. But it doesn't mean we can't find other ways to stay in shape, right?" She stood up, brushing the grass off her bottom. "Maybe we could join a gym together or something. That way, we can keep practicing our moves and staying fit."

Beth grinned at the idea. "That sounds like fun. We could even try out some new sports or classes together. You know, keep things interesting." She stretched her arms above her head, her chest rising and falling with each breath. "And who knows? Maybe we'll even find something else we're good at."

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of their neighbor, Mrs. Jenkins, calling out to them from across the fence. "You two certainly put on quite a show out there!" she exclaimed, her voice laced with amusement. "It's a good thing you're so strong or you might have ended up rolling into my yard!" The women laughed, wiping sweat from their brows.

As they stood there chatting with their neighbor, Beth glanced down at Jill's bikini top once again. It was truly a marvel that it had stayed on for as long as it had. She nudged Jill playfully and said, "Maybe we should go shopping for you later. Find you something a little more durable." Jill rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless.

Their conversation drifted to other topics, such as work and family. They listened intently to each other, their bodies still warm from the exertion, their minds sharp from the adrenaline. As they spoke, they couldn't help but notice the occasional glance from the neighbors, who seemed to be fascinated by their friendship. There was an unspoken understanding between them, a bond that went beyond mere wrestling.

The sun began to dip below the horizon, painting the sky in shades of orange and pink. The air grew cooler, and the insects began to hum their evening symphonies. Beth and Jill exchanged one more meaningful look before heading inside for a well-deserved shower and a hearty dinner. As they parted ways, each woman felt a sense of contentment and gratitude for the other.
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.

Offline MarkRussell

Re: Summer days
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 03:19:06 AM »
Why can't I have neighbors like this.  Good story