News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

JUST FOR JERRY

• 0 Replies

Offline abby_toehold

• Total Switch. LOVES old school Pro Style matches
JUST FOR JERRY
« on: January 24, 2024, 10:27:13 AM »
JUST FOR JERRY
by Abby Silvercloud

DENNY and MADDIE

As many of you know by now, I have been a dancer in the sort of clubs where men and women go for live entertainment, such as scantily clad women dancing on poles or in laps.  This particular club hosts a particular wrestling night, in a back room, where they have a small wrestling ring in the middle of the room.  That was all well and good, but my closest friend, Huney, wanted to learn how to wrestle for real.  I was skeptical, but she convinced me that the money would be way better.  We had an apartment together.  So, it was easy to work the training into our schedules.  We often shared our ideas of what it would be like to make it in wrestling.  But, life has its way of bouncing lives in different directions.  Huney followed an opportunity at another club across the state.  And, I returned to the town where my ex-husband had started a club of his own.

I know what you may be thinking, why in the world would I go back to where my ex had started a new life for himself.  We always got along just fine;  it was usually the life decisions where we would often went in different directions.  So, as long as we kept our lives separate and plutonic, there wouldn't be much of a problem.  Besides, he had a good track record of managing clubs like this, and by now, I was perfectly equipped to pitch in and help out.  Deep down, I have also never wanted to see him fail.  So, I went back to work serving drinks and dancing on busy nights.

Denny was always a better showman than accountant.  He books all the talent when a special wrestler comes through town, and puts together the wrestling matches whenever an idea for a theme strikes him.  But more often than not, the crowd that comes here is looking for a theatrical beat down.  So, Denny calls one of the handful of local professional wrestlers for those beat down performances.  He doesn't want to put one of us dancers through the mill, after all. 

It's not as bad as it sounds.  Most of the lady pro wrestlers understand we are not as good at it as they are, and we're just there as eye candy for the audience.  Many of the themed nights highlight the dancers.  They are usually a squash match of some sort because it's a chance to contrast the usual wrestlers with someone who looks quite a bit different.  We all see it as a chance to quench a more sadistic taste of the clientele.

Madelyn is Denny's new wife and she helps run the business of Denny's Dollhouse Theater.  Maddy, as everyone calls her, has been cordial to me, but I am not so sure she trusts me.  Just one of those things, I guess.  She probably doesn't believe that Denny and I can just be good friends because our divorce was amicable and consensual.  There's a lot she could learn about me on that topic.

Maddie is in her late 30's, maybe very early 40's, and a bit of a butch.  Maddie used to drive a truck, like Denny did, many years ago, before I knew him.  Maddie also wrestles occasionally, when it suits her, and that's often when someone can't make it.  She fills in if she can't find a dancer to climb into the ring.  Maddie can be difficult to take if you have been your own person for any amount of time.  She tends to be bossy, but, it's not all that bad, because of all the fun loving ladies that work here.

NORA and JERRY

Nora and I became friends on my first day.  She does a little of everything around here, and mentors me when it comes to my wrestling.  Although I have wrestled before, Nora has a vast amount of professional experience from various circuits she used to wrestle in.  She had a partner named Rhonda at one time, and they went on numerous tours of the 4 state area.  Whenever Nora has a little spare time in the summer, she still lends her talents to the local county fairs.

Nora has a style all her own.  Whatever the role, Nora portrays it perfectly in the ring.  But lately, you will find her in the role of a jobber most of the time.  Few can sell a hold like Nora.  When I watch her, it's as if she really FEELS what is being done to her.  None of the other ladies seem to arrive at the same level of acting.  Or, is it acting?  She has this way of making you believe the villain is making her suffer.

Nora's husband, Jerry, comes to all of her matches.  She told me that they met many years ago when she wrestled on a traveling circuit.  Jerry always came to watch her suffer at the hands of another villain.  She told me that it made her feel special that someone actually enjoyed her acting.  Eventually, Nora learned that Jerry loved it more when her opponent worked extra long on her legs and feet.  It became their “secret thing,” so Nora began to wrestle without boots, in her stocking feet.  One night, Jerry surprised her by bringing a flier home from Denny's Dollhouse.  There was going to be a wrestling show the next night, called Nylon Night.  Nora finally caved, and consented to allowing Jerry sign her up for Nylon Night.  Now, Jerry does a lot of her bookings and certainly enjoys the specialty matches she does for him.

Nora is such a sweetheart, though.  She loves Jerry very much, and loves to entertain him, like only she can.  On special occasions she would promise him an extra special show, and then ask her opponent to pay particular attention to her legs so that she can suffer long and hard for his fetish.  All of the regular wrestlers now know what to expect when wrestling Nora.  Nothing needs to be worked out in advance, anymore.  The girls soften Nora up, and then go to work on her legs, so she can drive Jerry out of his mind.

Jerry can be a bit of a prankster, though.  He has paid some of Nora's opponents for nothing but leg holds.  Nora says that she never knows what he will be up with next.  It's often, not until her opponent whispers to her what Jerry's paid for this time.  Nora said that at first she was upset, but the surprise coming to her adds a special element of fun that they cherish together later among themselves.

THE PLAN

On this particular night, Denny called me into his office and asked if I would stand in with Nora on the match tonight.  He explained that Nylon Night was usually a very good night to work inside the ring, and that I'd probably see better tips than usual.  “You'll have to wear something sexy, and make sure you wear pantyhose.  That's what this crowd is coming to see.”  I nodded reluctantly, and he continued, “I promise that Nora will go easy on you,” he said, assuring me.  “You will have nothing to worry about.  She told me that she's been training you in some of the moves and holds.  Just follow what she tells you to do.”

I told him I'd be happy to work with Nora, and just then, the door opened and she came into the tiny office.  Her raised eyebrows silently asked the question, “Will she?”  Denny nodded and left the two of us to work out the match.

Nora graciously thanked me for saving Nylon Night for Jerry, giving me a big hug.  Nora began describing how she saw the match unfolding, “I could take some tumbles, at first.  Throw me around and then perhaps pound my head into the ring turnbuckle a few times.  Go easy, though.”  Her laugh was infectious, “Just take it all, I won't really hurt you.  Look groggy and disoriented and I will put you on the mat and begin working on your leg.  You know how this crowd that Denny is expecting tonight, loves that sort of thing.  We'll give them more than they ever could have wanted,” she winked as she continued.  “Then, you will pull a dirty stunt, like punch me or do something dirty.  Not only will it put me on the defensive, it will be our little sign that it's your turn, to turn the tables on me.”

I could see that she was excited about wrestling me in front of Jerry.  She finished by saying, “Abby, you'll be wonderful, and I am going to make sure of that.  Just remember the leg holds that I have taught you, when it comes time to work me over.  Jerry will absolutely love seeing such a slender dancer taking it out on his wife.  You know what he likes.  I'll sell it perfectly.  Can I count on you?” 

I nodded and laughingly assured her, “Oh, of course!  How could I forget something like that?  Once I get you on the mat, those cute little toes of yours are all mine.  I'll have him squirming in his seat;  don't you worry.  Just for Jerry.”

THE NIGHT OF

As the 9 o'clock hour rolled in, Denny made sure that Nora and I knew that it was time to get dressed.  We left our stations and parted the curtain that separates the small utility area from the club.  As Nora and I dressed, she told me how much it meant to her to finally have a chance to work with me in the ring, after all the training.  Nora put on a very conservative mauve leotard over cream colored tights.  In the trunk of extra costumes, I found a shimmering silver snakeskin print one piece that revealed much more of my legs and accompanying rump than it concealed.  Denny keeps these costumes here for those of us who suddenly get called upon to wrestle for a night.  Most of the other dancers who do this are kind of, wrestling wannabes.  They get themselves dolled up and proceed to get themselves trounced in the ring, the whole time thinking that they are learning the ropes.  But, really what they are doing is hoping that a rich guy is in the house looking for talent of a different sort.

The tips and pay are considerable when you wrestle, though.  Nora does quite well no matter who she wrestles.  Our usual audience for these nights love her and how well she can sell a hold.  Nora was already dressed as I had pulled a sheer black pair of pantyhose over my legs, when suddenly a hand thrust a pair of tights through the curtain in front of me, and shook them.  The voice behind the curtain said, “Take them.  Nora needs to wear these.  They'll be lucky for her.”

I took them and turned to Nora.  Laughing out loud, she recognized the voice as her husband, “Oh, That's Jerry.  Here, give those to me.  He's always doing strange things like this.  He loves when I wear something he has hand picked as special for the night.”  Despite already being dressed, Nora undressed and put the new pair of tights on and put her leotard back on.  Jerry had showed good taste.  The hand picked gift was darker than the pair she had on, and looked even better with the mauve suit.  Nora was giddy, “He does some of the sweetest things, doesn't he?”  I nodded.  I had to smile at her school girl way of seeing him.

Denny was getting the crowd warmed up as we both stood there behind the curtain.  Uncertain who he would call first, we held hands in anxious anticipation.  Denny led with a description of Nora, first.  Nora bounced on her toes, hugged me, “Now, remember. Stick to the plan, no matter what.”  We both would wrestle barefoot, but Nora never wore footwear to the ring.  It was so important to Jerry that she wrestle barefoot.  She left after we wished each other good luck, and dashed through the curtain on her way to the ring.

I liked the plan that Nora had given me.  It was sure to entertain this crowd, and especially please Jerry.  I watched Nora from behind the curtain as she worked the crowd.  She made her way around the circular tables, teasing the patrons and telling them all the nasty things she was going to do to her opponent tonight.  As I watched her, I began to rehearse the plan in my head.  She'd start quickly with tosses and head banging.  Then, I would cheat and take over, softening her up with flips and low blows, and finally working her onto the mat, and go to town on her legs for a good long time.

THE MATCH

Smiling, and feeling good about how this match will go, I began to notice Nora touching her thighs quite a bit.  At first, I thought, how quaint of her to tease these folks, rubbing her leg on some of them, then going to the next one, and teasing him provocatively by how she rubbed her own legs.  But, she seemed to be taking it a bit far.  Finally, climbing into the ring, cutting short what should have been a longer tipping session, Nora bounced anxiously in her corner, still touching her thighs. 

Even Denny seemed to be caught off guard when she motioned to him to hurry and make the introductions.  “Ladies and Gentlemen!!  In the ring at this time, standing five feet five inches tall, and weighing in at one hundred and eighty two pounds, this Lovely Lady of the Ring needs no introduction.  You know her as the dancer assassin;  the twmptuous tomboy;  and the darling of the donut counter, please welcome once again, her highness, Lady Noraaaaaaaaaah!”  Nora waved a fist at the crowd, but something seemed wrong.  Nora climbed the ropes in her corner, and seemed to be grinding her lower body against the turnbuckles.  Well, whatever she was doing, it drove the audience crazy for her.  Somehow, Nora seemed annoyed by something;  she looked jittery and kept rubbing her legs.

Denny called me out next.  Unlike Nora's quick ascent to the ring, I took my good old time, parading around the tables, being certain to stop at as many as possible, since Nora had kind of missed at least half the room.  I welcomed all the attendees and made little quips about how excited I was to thrash one of the wrestlers and that I would make mince meat out of her.  The audience loved it, but hardly believed it.  My job was to get the audience excited for the beat down they were about to see.  I paid little attention to Nora inside the ring.  Clicking along in my four inch heels, I was busy fawning over the men, sitting in their laps while they slid their tips under one of my two garter belts.  I needed two.

But, while I was having fun with the patrons, Nora was pacing back and forth in the ring.  She really played up her role as a heel, well.  Walking over to Denny, Nora shouted into his microphone, “Get that scrawny ass dancer in here!  I don't have all night!” 

I played along and pouted for the gentleman, whose lap I was sitting on.  “Tell that windbag, she'll just have to wait for her beating.”  Laughter around me, followed.

Little did I know at the time, but Nora's tights were driving the poor girl crazy.  She wanted to to just begin scratching her own legs, but knew that would look weird.  So, while I flitted around the tables, collecting tips, she began changing the plan in her head.  I feel bad now, that I didn't know how my actions were contributing to her discomfort.  It was almost like, I was tormenting her, the longer I stayed outside the ring with the guests.

Being the consummate professional that she is, Nora figured she'd make this inconvenient truth into part of the act, and please her conniving husband at the same time.  Once, I climbed the steps to the ring, Denny began introducing me as I teased the audience using the ropes and the extremely high cut suit I had chosen.  “Making her way to the ring,” Denny began, “in quite a stunning suit, and, uh, provocative manner, please welcome one of the sexiest dancers, here at the Dollhouse.  She stands five feet seven inches tall, and weighs a lithe one hundred and twenty eight pounds.  She's making her debut tonight, fans, please make her feel welcome, Missssssssss Abbbbbyyyyyyy!”

I had one foot inside the ring and I was grinding the narrowest part of the suit against the middle rope.  The audience was going crazy.  Chanting all sorts of insults and snide remarks.  It was perfect, if you are going to entertain as a wrestler.  Nora rushed over and grabbed my hair with both hands.

“AHHHH-OOWWW!!” I wailed, as my feet left the canvas, and I tumbled inside the ring.

“Get in here, already, and wrestle!”  Nora had barked.  She was well into her character, and ready to tossed my slender body all around the ring.  As she flung me by my hair, I landed hard upon my nylon clad bottom.  Both of my heels went flying, and Nora had to kick one of them out of the ring.

Storming over to me, she again grabbed two fistfuls of hair and lifted me up.  “Change of plan, dear,” she whispered, before sending me into the ropes.  I rebounded back and remembered that she had said stick to the plan, no matter what, so as I staggered across the ring, I readied myself for her next move.  She saw that I was preparing to be thrown, flipped, or kicked, so she reluctantly obliged, ramming her knee into my tummy and knocking me back down to the mat.

Wasting no time, Nora landed on top of me, going for an early pin.  But, it also gave her a chance to beg me to cheat now, and take over.  “Once you roll me off, go for a toehold, quickly, and scratch my foot something fierce.  I'll explain later.” she whispered.

Nora shivered, as Denny began to very slowly count me pinned, I used my body to thrust her off of me, just as she had taught me.  As Nora got herself up, I could see she was in some sort of agony.  She was thrown off of me, and I quickly rolled to my side.  I stuck to the plan, and slowly tried to crawl away from her.  This gave her a chance to go for my leg, as she had instructed, earlier.

Due to my misinformed reluctance to accept a new plan, Nora had to make the point again, so she reached for my ankle and twisted it, until the pain flopped me over on my back.  Patting my leg, as an evil heel might, she stepped into a leg hold that she recently showed me how to reverse.

Nora had me lying on the mat, facing up at her.  My long silky leg was her captive, by the grasp she held on my ankle, having stepped over my leg and bent the lower half over her thigh, she pleased the crowd by displaying it to them. 

It could have been temporary relief for her to rub our legs together as she worked the hold on me.  I thrashed and spanked the canvas with my arms, trying my hardest to sell the hold.  Nora entertained the crowd by twisting my toes and pretending to bite the side of my foot.  She was driving the crowd nuts.  But, she was also rubbing my leg against the inside of hers.  I reacted to the hold, and her biting in an animated way, shouting at her, and pleading with the referee make her drop my leg.  As far as I knew, we were continuing to stick with the plan, so I let her work me for a while, but the longer I sold the leg hold I was in, it just added to the agony she was really in.

Nora again, whispered down to me, practically begging me to reverse the step-over toehold and put her in the same position, and scratch the bottom of her foot, “like hell.”.  To say that I was puzzled would undersell my predicament. But, I finally agreed.

Nora helped me work up the momentum that it took to rock myself up so that I was the one standing over her, and holding her leg in the same treacherous hold.  The audience erupted in laughter and cheers after I rocked Nora onto her back and stood over her, holding her leg in the step-over toehold.  Playing to the audience, I curled the long nails of my right hand over her nylon clad foot.  The crowd was soon whipped into their frenzy, as I teased Nora with the sight of my nails so close to her foot.  Nora waved with both hands at me, to not do this to her.  But, I could see her lower lip was quivering as she anxiously awaited my nails.  She so very much wanted me to begin scratching her itchy foot.

As I bent her chubby toes backward, smoothing the nylon over her sole, she began pounding the mat with her fists and begging for me, “not that”.  But, she was whispering to me with a pleading tone, “scratch it! scratch it.”  I teased the crowd (and Nora) by taking my time, and only dragging one nail over the length of her foot.  Nora let out a squeal, and tried to shake her foot loose of my grasp.  Once more, I pulled my index finger over her sensitive sole, and Nora rocked from side to side with anticipated terror.

Leaning down toward her, “You're gonna beg me to stop, before this night is over,” I hissed.  With reckless abandon, I began canvassing her sole with all of my nails.  It was a torture that Nora had been begging for, and I couldn't understand why.  I stretched her sole out by bending her toes back.  It stretched out the nylon, nice and smooth, so that I could scratch away, unimpeded by winkles. 

Pleading through her hysterical laughter, Nora sold it well, “No-o-o-o!  No!!  Please, HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! STAH-HAHAHA-P!”  She squealed and pulled on her own hair, in such a convincing display of agony.  She turned several times to see how Jerry was taking it, and seemed pleased with the happy, but helpless expression on his face.  Nora was playing the most convincing role of her career.  Nora had the entire crowd convinced that she was being tickled to death.  And, she was!  She wanted me to show no mercy, after all.  So, I didn't.

I looked at Jerry as I leaned into the hold, bending her plump leg further over my thigh.  Just as I leaned in to take a nibble of her big toe, I saw him adjust himself in his seat.  Nora whispered her next set of instructions to me.  She pleaded with me to keep scratching her legs and feet.  “They're itching something terrible.  Jerry must have put something in these tights.  Please Abby, I need you to do this if I am to last in here.”

I could tell from the tears in her eyes that meant every word of it.  “Roll me over and put me in a single leg boston crab.  Then, scratch as you have never scratched before.”   Flipping the heavier girl was easy because she assisted.  Holding her leg out straight, I spun her around so that Jerry could see her face.  She had told me this was his favorite.  Then, bending that leg back, and over mine, Nora glanced back frantically.  “No, Abby, No!”  But, I knew that meant, yes, yes, yes.  Stooping behind her, I could look at Jerry, too, as I bent his wife's leg back to luscious bottom.  Between clenched teeth, Nora beseeched me to “Scrat-t-t-ch, scratch, already.”  She took care of the rest.  The crowd bought every hysterical laugh and cry of her act.  Everybody assembled thought I was driving her crazy by tickling her stockinged foot.  But, little did they know, she was between agony and relief of another agony.  While it was true that she is horribly ticklish, I was helping to ease the incredible itching she was experiencing under her tights.

Nora's convincing portrayal soon had Denny thinking of ways to use me in the ring, too.  I know that look in his eyes.  Nora was beginning to make me look good.  Nora was content to entertain from the position I had her in – on her tummy with her legs bent back.  It's what Jerry had come to see, anyway.  Moving my position, I was able to grab her other ankle and fold her legs into a double toehold, which I held by bending her other leg back and trapping the first one with it.  That sent her howling in her most convincing manner.

She couldn't wait for me to scratch her itch, but once again, I teased the audience with my cruelty.  I worked her ankle by turning it and twisting it every way I could make it go.  Jerry was enjoying how his wife would look through the ring ropes.  She mouthed words to him in a tearful plea, “I love you.  This is for you.”  When Nora could take no more of the itching, she said, “Scratch,” through clenched teeth.  Then, it was time to go back to work on her sensitive soles. 

Nora surprised everyone by how long she lasted before finally submitting profusely through crying hysterics.  As fast as she could, Nora rolled under the ropes and dashed back to the dressing area.  The sight of Nora rubbing her legs with both hands as she dashed back to the dressing area was not lost on Maddie, who raised my hand above my head while Denny spoke to the pleased crowd, “Once again, ladies and gentlemen, another hand for our winner tonight, the Terrifying Tickler, Abby Silvercloud!!!”  Maddie held my hand high to the applause, and I mumbled, “Gawd, I hope that never happens to me.”  I couldn't figure out what was behind the queer, inquisitive stare Maddie was making when she dropped my hand. 

When I got back to the dressing area to check on Nora, she was using a damp washcloth on her legs.  It's not a real dressing room, but a utility area for cleaning supplies and props.  I asked Nora what happened, and she told me it was her husband playing one of his little jokes on her, again.  Nora explained that as she strode confidently to the ring, she winked at her husband, and he held a small plastic bottle up and wiggled it a couple times at her before concealing it back in his coat.  She didn't know what to make of it at the time, but while I was taking so much time collecting tips from the audience, her legs began to itch more and more.  And, by the time the bell had rung, she had remembered the tights he delivered for her to wear.  That's when she knew he must have found a place to buy some sort of itching powder, and sprinkled the inside her tights with it.

I patted her shoulder as she cleaned her left leg with the rag, “Oh my, Nora.  If only I'd known.  That's terrible of him to do such a thing to you.” 

Nora just shook her head and smiled up at me.  “He doesn't mean anything by it.  It's his fun way of keeping it all real for me.  He loves how I look across the ring at him while someone is working on me.  It drives him crazy every time.”  She spoke with school girl embarrassment at the thought that she liked it in some strange way.  “When he does something like this, tonight, or pays another girl to work on my bare feet, he sees it as keeping me on my toes.  No pun untended.”  She chuckled out loud.   “He knows then, that I am really going through something, and that adds to his fantasy.  I guess I am appreciative that I still turn him on.”

Nora had said a lot.  I thought about her words for a moment.  “Well, you certainly did exactly that, my friend.  You sold everyone on me tickling you into submission.  Even I thought I was convinced that you couldn't take it anymore!”  And, that's when it hit me.  That was his fetish.  He loved seeing her suffer, and the more realistic, although it was controlled environment, the better.

Nora looked up at me with a fond appreciation for what I had done for her tonight, “I am sure he loved your performance, tonight, so don't be surprised if he calls you sometime to play along again.”  She shook her head with a smile, and placed the wash cloth on the sink.