News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

An image that inspired my decades long interest in sexfights.

• 1 Replies

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
An image that inspired my decades long interest in sexfights.
« on: January 26, 2024, 07:27:28 PM »
It's complicated of course. What I'm talking about is my male interest in sexfighting. How did it start? I've lately been ruminating that question and I've identified a number of things in my history that may have contributed to my current state. The photo here is one of them. I got lucky a few years ago and found this image from a  Penthouse magazine pictorial of two girls in lesbian interaction. I wish I had ALL the images from that photo shoot. That particular photo shoot was published I believe was likely from 1975-1985. I saw it then and was enthralled by the idea of two beautiful women rubbing and grinding their hairy pussies together. (Back then most women, ordinary & those pictured in men's magazines were not shaved smooth.)

I'm wondering if any FCF readers here remember this photo shoot, or even better have access to the rest of the images. I'm just hoping to scratch the itch of erotic nostalgia.  Can anyone help?
HG Hunt

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Re: An image that inspired my decades long interest in sexfights.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 07:59:49 PM »
A generous reader shared a link to this 1972 pictorial from Penthouse. Thanks a ton.

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showpost.php?s=feed7bf0b5966a7342450b9170ec56a3&p=586656&postcount=51

I am thankful.
HG Hunt