News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Title Defense - Carolann vs Mudvixen

• 85 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Title Defense - Carolann vs Mudvixen
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2024, 07:26:01 PM »
Carolann pulls wildly on my hair, but i love it, it does things to me so with every tug of my long blonde hair i squeeze her breasts more..In the end i am soooo horny and turned on i lean in taking on her hard nipples with my wet tongue which makes her squirm in the oil  .." you taste soooo nice honey "   The crowd on its feet cheering  as they watch me slowly slowly take Carolann down in front of them...i then straddle her running my oily hands all over her body before lowering myself down and laying flat on top of her, my breasts pressing down on hers...I can feel the fight in Carolann slip away as i then lift myself up  and slide forward, my bikini bottoms still on i pull them to the side and continue to face sit Carolann..Holding back my bikini bottoms i grab her hair with my other hand and pull her face deep in to my crotch and writhe, rock and jiggle enjoying every second dominating her in front of the huge crowd...Getting bored i now have both hands in her hair pulling her face every tighter to my crotch, " give up honey, " Carolann mumbles as she slaps on the oily pool  and then lifting myself up she shouts for me to get off her, but of course i dont and start moving my crotch towards her mouth again , when she shouts out, ok i submit.......Laying beaten in the oil, i raise my arms up in victory as i slowly pirate my body on top of her, , " Nice fight honey bunch " xxx

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2024, 07:32:23 PM »
Shocked and stunned that i won here  so a huge big thank you to you all for voting and of course commenting, it makes the poll more fun, and of course a bigger thank you to Carolann  for asking me to take part..

Now i have a wee problem...haha...i have won the oil wrestling belt, but in the coming weeks i am going to be packing before hopefully moving house, so i am not going to be able to defend my new title for some time and i dont want to keep you all waiting..Soooo i dont know yet but if you were all in agreement i would select another lady to take on Carolann for the belt .?   

Please let me know  xxx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2024, 08:02:21 PM »
I give all I have but Mudvixen senses I am totally exhausted and unable to defend myself. She mounts me placing herself on top of my shoulders pinning me down then open her legs trapping my head between her massive thighs. She then pulls her bikini bottoms to the side ..grabs me by my hair,,pushing my mouth against her kitty. In a sign of total submission I begin to lick her. The crowd yelling MUDVIXEN  MUDVIXEN  MUDVIXEN...KNOCK HER OUT!!!   
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 08:22:39 PM by Carolann »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2024, 02:14:57 AM »
Mudvixen allows me to  keep my dignity and doesn't  go for the KO.  She whispers  "submit Carolann". With my mouth against her wet kitty I utter what she wants to hear " I submit".  She releases me and wraps my body with her legs and gives me a deep kiss which I passionately accept. "You are now MINE Carolann do you understand"?  I nod....."yes I understand"

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2024, 03:03:49 AM »
Great match ladies!  Both of you displayed your wrestling skills but originally I thought this was a sure win for Carolann but the longer the match went it became obvious that she had bitten off more than she could handle.  Great WIN MUDVIXED!  you earned the bragging rights and your belt!
Rest up Carolann!! you will come back stronger than ever. 

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2024, 11:28:29 AM »
Congrats Mudvixen. Long live the new Queen!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2024, 12:22:22 PM »
Congratulations to Mudvixen, the new champion... A great fight by both women... Carolann you are still one of the best fcf fighters
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2024, 07:06:06 PM »
Gonne find it difficult over the next 5 or 6 weeks to defend my new oil wrestling title, so thing is would you all be prepared to wait .?  if not i can do a poll  for other willing ladies to take over the belt.?   please let me know your opinions.....xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2024, 07:21:40 PM »
You earned this victory Mudvixen. The FCF fans will have to wait. You deserve a break to recharge your batteries  ;D

Carolann xxxx

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2024, 07:31:58 PM »
well if they get bored waiting for me then something can be sorted for others to have a go at it ...lol..x.x

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2024, 08:21:06 PM »
What a great match - no-one does it well as these two!

My favourite lost :( but I know she will be back.