News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Title Defense - Carolann vs Mudvixen

• 85 Replies

Offline Carolann

• God Member
Hello Everyone!

As some of you have probably seen, Mudvixen publicly challenged me for the Senior Oil Wrestling belt in a recent poll. She and I have had several matches over the years. We have tremendous respect for each other but is fair to say we have a love/hate relationship, A tremendous rivalry has developed which has never been settled.  Both of us are accomplished novice wrestlers and this time we will hopefully settled our differences because one of us will be KO'ED in front of your very  eyes!  Both of us are curvaceous and have several physical weapons at our disposal to inflict some bodily harm. Just let your imagination run wild as to the type of damage!  :-)

The match will take place in the FCF Oil Wrestling pit with a large audience. The poll will go on for 10 days giving ample time for everyone to vote. Also, both Mudvixen and I have personal lives so we will be adding responses only once or twice a day. If any of you have witnessed our past matches YOU KNOW we will NOT disappoint !

So please vote, add comments and tell your friends!!

May the best women wins!

Carolann and Mudvixen   XXXXXX

Offline Carolann

• God Member
Re: Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Title Defense - Carolann vs Mudvixen
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 03:41:49 AM »
Mudvixen and Carolann getting reacquainted making our way to the oil pit   ;D

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 03:53:23 AM »
Sharing some pleasantries before going at it in the oil pit   ;D

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 06:59:02 AM »
I am ready to enjoy this fight between two good fighters, may the best woman win
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024, 07:12:06 AM »
Carolann is my choice
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline FLStud4U

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 04:17:02 PM »
These two ladies are an excellent match up.

I’m voting for MudVixen in a close battle… good luck to both fighters

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2024, 05:02:13 PM »
I think Carolann will get her butt kicked all over the oil pit and loses the title.

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2024, 05:28:57 PM »
 I'm gonna sit back and watch the show   ;D

Offline JollyGreenGia

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2024, 06:03:02 PM »
Two curvy, busty mature women competing to demonstrate they are physically superior... who doesn't love that?  Carolann has my vote for a breast smother finish.  Good luck ladies!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2024, 07:06:23 PM »
Awaiting my call to enter the arena, i can hear a cheer for Carolann as she walks out , then i hear my name called out and i think " Here we go "  I walk out to loud cheers which already has my nipples hard in anticipation of what is to come...i slowly stroll to the side of the oil pit wearing my long red gown and cant help but notice Carolann glaring over at me..So to hold things up i turn to the crowd slowly opening my gown and then closing it again , teasing them and firing them up....i then turn and drop my gown off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor  exposing my figure 8 body in a rather small pale blue bikini....Carolann hasn't taken her eyes off me since i walked out so i cup my breasts in my tiny bikini and jiggle them to wind her up but it seems to have a better response from the crowd who start shouting " get them out, get them out "

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2024, 07:46:34 PM »
I hear yelling and screaming which tells me Mudvixen made her grand entrance. I walk out of my dressing room making my way to the oil pit. I see her working the crowd, teasing them the crowd yelling "get them out get them out". I wave to the crowd... . I stare at Mudvixen..."this is how you do it"   XXXXX
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 07:47:42 PM by Carolann »

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2024, 07:51:50 PM »
I let Carolann have her few minutes of pleasure with the crowd , then turning to the crowd again i shake my ample charms then step in to the oil pit and get down on to my knees...I slowly run my hands through the oil and then run my hands from my neck down over my breasts and on to my thighs...I then slowly slip down on to my front and turn over covering my whole body in the slippery ole ..I lift my right leg and run my hands down it  giving the crowd a nice view  before i get back on to my knees looking at carolann....xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2024, 04:05:47 AM »
I see Mudvixen is working  the crowd. and smile I must admit she knows how to seduce men as well as women. I let her finish her little show and then grab the microphone "I have 2 bottles of baby oil and I need 2 volunteers , One for the front and the other the back" The crowd goes wild!  I point to one gentlemen "YOU"!.. throwing the bottle to him.  Then another  "YOU"!   I take off my belt handing it to the referee then untie my bikini top "it will only get in the way" !!  Both men  begin to oil me down as I playfully tease them. When they finish I passionately kiss them before pulling them into my cleavage.  I look at Mudvixen  "that's how it;'s done sweety" I get down on all 4's crawling towards the middle of the FCF oil pit.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 04:10:51 AM by Carolann »

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2024, 07:11:21 PM »
What an oppening! Both teasing the crowd with their wonders, definitely worked on me!