News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Boxing lessons at the gym

• 1 Replies

Offline cfight

• God Member
Boxing lessons at the gym
« on: February 01, 2024, 08:15:57 PM »
Reading members profiles I noticed quite a few women on here like to workout at the local gym. And many of them take up boxing. Since this is a catfight forum I was wondering:
Ladies, have you ever thought about sparring with another woman at the gym, just to see what it's like hitting someone with gloves on?
How about picturing 2 other women in the gym and wanting to see them fight.
I'm sure the owner, especially if it's an all women gym, wouldn't allow 2 women to spar with each other for fear someone might get hurt. Just the thought of you and another woman boxing or watching 2 other women going at it would that be exciting??

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Boxing lessons at the gym
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 11:10:25 PM »
Reading members profiles I noticed quite a few women on here like to workout at the local gym. And many of them take up boxing. Since this is a catfight forum I was wondering:
Ladies, have you ever thought about sparring with another woman at the gym, just to see what it's like hitting someone with gloves on?
How about picturing 2 other women in the gym and wanting to see them fight.
I'm sure the owner, especially if it's an all women gym, wouldn't allow 2 women to spar with each other for fear someone might get hurt. Just the thought of you and another woman boxing or watching 2 other women going at it would that be exciting??

This will show how old I am, but I took self-defense in the late 1970s.  All the women in class immediately wanted to spar with each other, not the padded male 'attacker'.  The sparring was totally aggressive.