News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

handicap pro wrestling matches?

• 1 Replies

Offline kscallin

handicap pro wrestling matches?
« on: February 03, 2024, 01:07:16 AM »
i'm a huge fan of extremely one-sided domination pro wrestling matches where a smaller, weaker, less experienced girl gets stripped, sexually humilated, and suffers an unbelievably cruel prolonged beatdown at the hands of two or more fearsome, powerful opponents..who very possibly might resume the beating even after getting their hands raised to heap even more gratuitous punishment because the sadistic dommes haven't yet had their fill of their victim's moans of anguish..no blood or broken bones or anything like that just lots of devastating high impact power moves and tons of breast and belly abuse

i generally prefer ffvf matches (although i certainly can enjoy mmvf and mfvf) but for some reason handicap matches (both videos and stories) are extremely hard to find in my experience..can anyone recommend some good prostyle handicap match stories or videos? topless would be amazing but any recommendations would be appreciated

Offline Dedwriler

Re: handicap pro wrestling matches?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 04:45:24 AM »
https://www.literotica.com/s/grace-breaks-caitlin
Try this series it consists of what you are looking for but I haven't read them but heard of them through a friend.
Hope you will find what you need!