News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pattaya Catfights

• 2 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Pattaya Catfights
« on: February 03, 2024, 01:26:46 PM »
I want to guess the answer is yes question is if i purchase 2 bar girls

from 2 different bars, have them come to my hotel room and have them

fight each other will they?? I do this when I go to Vegas so

Money talks
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline TheRef

• God Member
Re: Pattaya Catfights
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 05:44:11 PM »
I'll give you the same advice I gave someone who wanted to find a woman to fight his wife while they were in Bangkok. He told me it worked out well.

Talk to the mamasans in the bars and tell them what you want. I'd start on Soi 6. They know what the girls they manage are willing to do and can probably arrange something for you. The mamasans are often "retired" bar girls who have picked up much better English skills and it will be much easier discussing with them. Don't be shy as they have heard and seen things most people can't even imagine! They may ask for some drinks or a commission if they are able to provide the girls.

You can try talking to the girls directly but there are (literally) thousands of them in hundreds of bars so it could take you a long time to find 2 who speak enough English to understand what you want and are willing to do it.

Good luck.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
Re: Pattaya Catfights
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 10:16:12 PM »
Get 2 girls from the same bar. Have sex with one on Monday and the other on Tuesday. Go to bar on Wednesday and they will be ready to fight.  It worked for me at the gogo bar scene in Angeles city Philippines many years ago