News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight between two lesbian lovers

• 11 Replies

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
Catfight between two lesbian lovers
« on: February 06, 2024, 06:24:55 AM »
Would two lesbian lovers try to spice up their boring relationship of three years with a wild catfight that really brings out the animal in them?

Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
Re: Catfight between two lesbian lovers
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 10:28:20 AM »
Would two lesbian lovers try to spice up their boring relationship of three years with a wild catfight that really brings out the animal in them?

Definitely!

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 04:24:13 PM »
I've been friends with several lesbian couples over the years and most of them had actual physical fights. I broke up a couple of them that happened when I was present and heard about others from one or both of them.

It's not unusual for straight women to hit their male partners when they get mad and we generally don't hit back because they aren't really hurting us and we know we would hurt them. With female couples they hit back since the same physical and social restraints don't exist.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 06:55:25 PM »
In any couple, lesbian or heterosexual, there is always an element of struggle that leads to sex. Who hasn't struggled with their wife or husband or their sexual partner ( male or female)? Lesbians are incredibly temperamental and very wild about sex. Especially when they are two regular sexy wives.And of course two horny females who are crazy about each other are absolutely not against rough play and fighting.  No matter what anyone says, but women love rough, powerful sex. Who had sudden sexual impulses of woman and man or woman and woman, knows that the woman does not care if she is in the game. Regardless of pain and discomfort, she will have sex anywhere, destroying everything around her. :) And since catfight is a purely female fight, and the two lesbians are women, they will of course do it, depending on how far they are willing to go in a particular pairing. From the usual submission wrestling with hairpulling. To a wild catfight, with clothes ripped and torn and shredded and hair ripped out all over the room...

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 02:59:10 AM »

Definitely!

Possibly but speaking for myself I prefer strip fights when against someone I love. We both survey our wardrobes and select outfits we don't plan to wear anymore; fix our hair and makeup and then have fun ripping them from our bodies. Hairpulling is allowed but it don't get any rougher than that; as we talk trash, steal kisses and destroy each other's dresses and such.

I want them each to wear:

button down men's style long sleave shirt with no bra
skirt with panties or underwear
no leggings
no pantyhose
barefoot

and rip each others's shirt off. Now that would be sexy as hell !!!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 04:54:38 AM by Horny-Jew »

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 09:46:16 AM »
?
I was thinkijg your Profile Fake

You Never answer

quote author=Trib_Queen_Julia link=topic=114137.msg745818#msg745818 date=1707211700]

Definitely!
[/quote]

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 04:22:25 PM »
If you read her profile she clearly says she will not respond to messages from males which is why I never sent her any despite my interest in her favorite form of competition.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2024, 12:48:39 AM »
Most of the women on this forum do not respond to us males.  :(

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2024, 02:35:21 AM »

I don't want to be too much a killjoy HJ, but most of the women on this forum are men.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2024, 06:33:24 AM »
Of course, that's not why they're here :)).This is not a dating site :) And some of the women are one hundred percent lesbian :)In a good way, this is a women's forum for women's fights and wrestling in all their manifestations. Where every woman is looking for a suitable opponent for a particular fight. From the usual competitive submission wrestling to a rampant crazy catfight with a frenzied tribfight at the end..The men are the audience here, or the object they are fighting for, or who they are fighting for, or they are the husbands, partners and friends of these amazing women who are present and support women in their fights..A lot of women are not averse to chatting and chatting on these topics, especially if they like it when men watch their fight, or they are interested in your wife or girlfriend..But in any case, if they are interested in your profile, they will come by themselves to say hello and chat :)

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2024, 08:56:01 AM »

I don't want to be too much a killjoy HJ, but most of the women on this forum are men.

I was wondering why all the women here seem so ignorant about basic female anatomy and physiology.

Or seem incapable of understanding sexuality except from a male perspective.

Or have a mindset of gender roles circa 1950s

Or ghost me whenever I shift the conversation to hair and makeup.

Or don’t have the foggiest idea what they are talking about on any female related topic that’s not about fighting.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 09:38:49 AM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2024, 11:14:41 AM »

I was wondering why all the women here seem so ignorant about basic female anatomy and physiology.

Or seem incapable of understanding sexuality except from a male perspective.

Or have a mindset of gender roles circa 1950s

Or ghost me whenever I shift the conversation to hair and makeup.

Or don’t have the foggiest idea what they are talking about on any female related topic that’s not about fighting.

There is a relatively easy way to separate the real ones from the fakes. :) Simply ask for a photo with their profile name on a paper. They don't even have to show their face. If they refuse, they are automatically fake profiles to me.