News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Humiliation of Teacher Paula Thompson

• 1 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
The Humiliation of Teacher Paula Thompson
« on: February 07, 2024, 07:02:47 AM »
Paula Thompson was sitting in her classroom at Holmes High School at 4 p.m., when she heard some girls shouting at each other in the hallway; then, someone got slammed into a locker. Paula thought all the girls had gone home. It was an unusually hot Friday before Spring Break and Paula was spending some time organizing her files.

Paula rose from her chair, then walked to the doorway. It was there that she saw the two biggest girls in the school fighting.
"Hey," she shouted, running into the hallway in her tight little jean shorts. Paula was fearless and never backed down from a challenge. But when she ran behind the massive Alice German and grabbed her right arm, the girl rammed her hip into stomach and tits and knocked Paula against the lockers.

"Uhhhh!" Paula cried, as her ass rammed against one of the lockers. She grabbed her stomach and dropped to her knees. She then heard someone get punched -- the sound of fist smacking flesh with a thud. And as Paula stood up and looked toward the tumult, Alice German was glaring at her; she stood over Becky, who was lying against a locker on the opposite side of the hallway, dabbing at her bloody mouth.

"Listen here, little bitch," said Alice. "Nobody grabs me when I'm fighting."
"I'm a teacher around here, young lady, and I can't allow any fighting. Besides, I'm a 31-year-old woman and deserve some respect."
"You want some respect?" said Alice.
"That's right?"
"Then earn it -- not by walking around like some slut in your tight little jean shorts."
"What?"
Alice teetered toward the slim teacher, backing her up against the locker. She stepped back and eyed the woman's bare stomach, which was sandwiched between her halter top and belt buckle. Alice then gritted her teeth, cocked her right fist back and slugged Paula in the stomach.
"Uhhhhh!"
Paula sank to her knees. Alice, now chuckling, grabbed the back of the blonde's head and tossed her face-forward on the floor tiles. Paula lay there as the pain surged in her gut. After about five minutes passed, Paula rolled to her back. The girl was still standing above her.
'Please, Alice. I'm sorry I grabbed your arm." She raised her hands toward the girl.
"Say it like you mean it."
"What do you mean," said Paula, pushing herself up to a seated position.
"Crawl over here on your knees in front of  me and beg me to forgive you."
Paula did as the big girl said. She crawled over on her knees and kneeled before the behemoth. Alice plopped her thick mitt on her head.
"Now you can apologize."
"I'm so sorry," said Paula, as she placed her hands against the girls massive thighs. The girl still had her hand on her head.
"That didn't sound sincere enough. Try again."
Paula apologized eight times before the girl stopped her antics. She then grabbed Paula by the front of the throat, picked her up and walked her backwards against a locker near the now-supine Becky. Paula gagged -- her eyes goggled and mouth slackened.
"I'm going to be watching you, teach," said Alice, gesturing the move with her two fingers. "And if you ever touch me again, you won't be walking out of here."
"Okay," Paula squeaked out.
The girl released her hand from Paula's throat, which had pressed a red ring around it. She watched the girl walk away, then sank to her ass. She couldn't believe she'd just been humilated by a high school girl.

BMR
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 07:03:47 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline Pinnerdown

Re: The Humiliation of Teacher Paula Thompson
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 03:42:47 AM »
Judging by the picture seems miss Thompson would have been wise to call for some backup.

Great job as usual bikemanrick