News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Britney Spears vs Kylie Minogue

• 1 Replies

Offline Dr Hansen

• God Member
Britney Spears vs Kylie Minogue
« on: February 07, 2024, 10:16:05 PM »
{alt}
On a sunny afternoon in the coastal paradise of Malibu Beach, two iconic pop stars found themselves engaged in an unexpected battle. Britney Spears, known for her bold and confident demeanor, was determined to prove her dominance against the modest and somewhat worried Kylie Minogue. What started as a friendly competition quickly escalated into an intense submission wrestling match.

As the spectators gathered around, the rules were set - the first to achieve five submissions would emerge victorious. Britney, with her head held high, oozed with arrogance, convinced that her physical prowess would easily overpower Kylie. On the other hand, Kylie, though hesitant, carried a quiet determination and a sense of modesty.

The match began with a fierce exchange of moves, but it wasn't long before Kylie surprised everyone, including Britney, with a swift and perfectly executed Camel Clutch. Britney gasped, her face contorted in pain, and quickly submitted, admitting defeat. "Ngghhaa! Ok! I give up," she grudgingly admitted. A sense of shock rippled through the crowd as they witnessed Kylie's unexpected victory.

Undeterred by her initial loss, Britney tried to rebound, but Kylie's resilience and technical finesse proved to be a force to be reckoned with. In the second round, Kylie effortlessly locked Britney into a hammerlock, eliciting a piercing scream from the normally confident Britney. "OH MY GOD! I SUBMIT!" she yelled, desperately seeking respite from the growing agony.

Despite her growing discomfort, Britney was determined to salvage her pride. However, Kylie's array of submission maneuvers seemed to have no end. In the third round, Kylie applied a figure-four headscissor, skillfully trapping Britney's head and neck. Britney's voice croaked in surrender, "Nghrr! I give up!" The score now stood at 3 to 0, with Kylie in clear control.

The tension continued to mount as the fourth round commenced. Kylie, displaying her ingenuity, executed a full nelson camel clutch combination, leaving Britney pleading for mercy. "I GIVE I GIVE I GIVEEEE!" Britney's cries echoed across the beach as she felt her strength wane.

The final round approached, and it was evident that Kylie had gained an insurmountable lead. With a double-toed leglock surfboard combination, Kylie sealed her victory by securing the fifth submission from a desperately struggling Britney. "AIIIAAH! I SUBMIT! YOU DEFEATED ME!" Britney screamed in defeat, the realization of her humiliation sinking in.

As the score settled at 5 to 0 in favor of Kylie, she gracefully transitioned from conqueror to comforter. She rolled Britney over, straddling her, and secured her arms between her legs. The referee approached, eager to hear Kylie's thoughts on her astonishing triumph. Sitting on top of the struggling and complaining Britney, Kylie spoke with an air of surprise and modesty.

"I'm really surprised that it was so easy!" Kylie confessed, glancing momentarily at her fallen opponent. "I really think anybody can defeat her," she added, acknowledging the previously invincible reputation Britney once held. The crowd stood in awe, witnessing not just a physical battle but also a subtle shift in power dynamics.

In the end, this submission wrestling match at Malibu Beach became more than just a display of strength and athleticism. It revealed the resilience and unexpected capabilities of an underdog, while exposing the fragility of an overly confident figure. It served as a reminder that arrogance can be humbled, and modesty can triumph against all odds.
Fan of beautifull jobbers

Offline Dr Hansen

• God Member
Re: Britney Spears vs Kylie Minogue
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 11:39:25 PM »
{alt}
Fan of beautifull jobbers