News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Issue 1: Black Cat vs Mary Jane

• 10 Replies

Offline Crimsonrash

Issue 1: Black Cat vs Mary Jane
« on: February 09, 2024, 02:36:58 AM »
Peter Parker was in high spirits as he swung, dove, and flipped from rooftop to rooftop high above New York City. Tonight had gone especially well. He had just put the Shocker back behind bars without having his bones shattered in the process.  But more on his mind was his partner this evening, Felicia Hardy aka the Black Cat who was swinging alongside him. He didn't get to spend as much time with his adventurous Ex as he would've liked to. Being recently married to Mary Jane Watson saw to that. The supermodel redhead had an insecure streak about her and saw Felicia as a rival.
   Her worries were not unfounded, as Felicia made her attraction to Peter very evident in everything they did; she was a shameless flirt, and quite combative with her red-headed rival, the two of them often trading barbed insults and cold stares. Until tonight Pete had always had to reassure MJ that his dealings with Felicia were purely professional, although he'd be lying if he didn't admit to himself there was more to their partnership than just crimefighting. Felicia was 5'10" and 140lbs of smoldering sex appeal; a voluptuous vision wrapped in skin-tight black pvc and leather. She was every fullblooded nerd's high school fantasy come to life; a superhero Goddess in human form.
   There was more to it than just looks of course. Spidey was married to a supermodel actress and unapologetic party girl; the Queen of New York nightlife, who was quite the head turner herself. The real difference between the two was personality. MJ was a dependable girl whom his beloved Aunt May approved of. She had stuck with him through many hardships, both as Parker and as Spider-Man. MJ kept him grounded in reality, reminding him that he was Peter Parker first, and Spider-Man second.
   Felicia on the other hand was wild, vivacious, independent, and unpredictable. She embraced his costumed hero side and encouraged him to live life to the fullest. Felicia had been at his side during some of the most dangerous times in Pete's life, holding her own as both his partner and lover.  Felicia reminded him of all the good things that came from being Spider-Man.  That despite the pain and misery being Spider-Man often brought him, he lived a fun and adventurous life that any other scrawny nerd from Queen's could only dream about.
   As they swung across the famous New York City skyline, his eyes drifted slowly down to Felicia's full, plush, buttocks, and he could understand MJ's feeling of insecurity and why she didn't care for him spending time around 'that tramp'.

---

Tonight had started off promisingly. MJ was across the country for several weeks shooting a movie in Hollywood. As an actress trying to break into the 'biz, she had to take this role on short notice. It was an action film with the potential to kickstart her career into superstardom; thus Peter was left to his own devices. A short phone call later and Felicia was over, ready to 'fight crime'.... as well as flirt with Peter every chance he gave her too.  Peter, good and loyal husband that he was, would blush under his mask and awkwardly deflect her advances with a joke. A few hours later they had dropped Shocker off at the police station and went on their way quickly to avoid answering any questions for the police; Jameson's 'Anti-Spider' media blitz was in full force lately, and the cops didn't take too kindly to allegations that the Friendly Neighbourhood wall-crawler was implying that New York's finest couldn't do their own job, 'Man... nothing goes my way...' Peter mused to himself, as his eyes drifted back to Felicia, who swung ahead of him, 'Guess it could be worse... at least I didn't have to team-up with Frog-Man again; his fat ass definitely does less for the scenery than Felicia's does.' Now he was lost in her curves as she swung ahead of him; her tightly muscled body effortlessly performing acrobatic feats Pete could never imagine prior to his own run-in with a certain radioactive spider. Felicia looked over her shoulder and caught him staring.  Peter looked away embarrassed and started to whistle.  Felicia's plump lips turned up in a knowing smirk, and she motioned for them to land on the roof of a nearby Starbucks.  Within seconds, the two heroes gracefully touched down on the roof.
   "Man, Felicia, I'm having a great day!  I got some great pictures, Jameson got the stupidest haircut, which opens up a whole new world of insults for me, and I think you broke Shocker's nose... twice if that's possible.  Do you know how hard it is is break that guy's nose?  You can wail on him for hours and he just sort of bounces around thanks to that ridiculous shock absorbent suit," gushed Peter, "That mattress-faced-goon is like a human joy-buzzer... I have to get less Vaudville-themed villains..." he mused to himself, a slight smirk barely noticeable under his tight mask; things were finally going his way for once and he was enjoying it.
   Across the roof, Felicia was stretching the stiffness out of her back. The way she arched her back and heaved her breasts towards Spider-man while running her gloved fingers through her platinum blonde hair was almost certainly meant to arouse Parker as much as to relieve any back tension. The moan put it over the top and Peter was worried his spandex suit would reveal something embarrassing to his Ex.
   "That was no big deal really.  Shocker is surprisingly fragile... he's going to get eaten alive in prison.  You dancing around his blasts then throwing him two city blocks, that was.. spectacular " She sauntered towards Peter, ran a finger across his chest, then spun around him behind him and put her mouth right next to his ear. "It looks like you are still excited" she whispered in a low seductive tone; her voice was like honey and cinnamon being poured into his ear.
   Peter was glad that he was wearing a mask, as he felt his face flush red with embarrassment, "S-So, uh, why did we stop?" he stuttered awkwardly, "You're in the mood for a Double mocha light espresso vente latte? I don't really like this Starbucks, how about we hit the one across the street?" He motioned to an almost identical store less than 50 yards away, "I know from coffee, and believe me, no two Starbucks are created equal... that's why they put two on every block."
   Felicia gave a little laugh, deep and throaty, as she backed up to arm's length, "Actually I was thinking we could head back to your apartment for a coffee. I seemed to have forgotten my purse at home." She smiled at him coyly.
   "Oh... Oh, it's no problem I got it...." he started, but quickly felt fairly dense when he reached for his wallet and remembered his costume didn't even have pockets. "Oh, uh, heh, my place it is then."
   "Race ya there, Spider!" said a grinning Felicia as she ran and jumped off the ledge and deployed the grappling hook that allowed her to travel the city alongside her red and blue partner.
   Peter stood there for a moment, confounded by what he had done. Though his spider-sense wasn't tingling, he still couldn't shake the feeling he was getting himself into it, deep.
   "Just one coffee, then I say goodnight," he whispered to himself, "There's nothing wrong with that... just two comrades in arms, trading stories and showing each other scars.  Like Jaws.  Nothing sexy about that... why, she's more like a brother than anything.  Nope, nothing sexy about Felicia at all..." he babbled on to himself, glad he wouldn't have to explain any of this to his absentee wife.  Still, he couldn't help but to admire her perfect ass as she swung away.

---

A short time later they entered his apartment. "I don't have any of that gourmet stuff to offer," he said as he took off his mask and tossed it on the couch, "I'm kinda on a budget. Ol' Broomhead isn't paying what he used to for pictures of 'New York's wall crawling menace' and MJ's agent and studio fees are adding up."
   Felicia frowned. She had originally broken up with Peter because she found his more pedestrian identity to be a bore. Snapping photos for a low wage isn't how a superhero should be living. However, over time she realized how childish she was being, and came to respect and care for Pete as a whole, not just as a costumed crimefighter. He didn't look too bad either, she thought as she watched his toned, spandex-covered, ass flex as he walked into the kitchen. Her attention shifted to a small end table next to the doorway and she winced. There was a picture of Peter with his wife, Mary Jane; or 'Mary Plain' as Felicia often referred to her. By the time Felicia realized her deeper feelings for Peter, he had already been snatched up by the helpless airhead floozy his Aunt had hooked him up with. She couldn't understand what he saw in her. Sure she was 'mildly' attractive, if you were into the waifish type, but that was about it. She was.... well... boring. Little more than a piece of eye candy who gets kidnapped every other Thursday by one of Spidey's enemies. Worst of all the bitch was coming between them. Not long ago Felicia had rescued Pete from a trap sprung by the Vulture. Peter had been injured badly and Felicia had to patch him up and help him home. The entire time Mary Jane gave her the evil eye. After putting him to bed, she was confronted by the redhead on her way out.
   "I know what you're trying to do with my husband," She hissed quietly.
"You mean save his life?" Felicia spat back, refusing to back down.
   "No, bitch. You're trying to steal him back. Throwing your fat tits in his face, shaking your ass whenever you have chance. Back the fuck off him."
   Eyeing Mary Jane up and down, Felicia replied "Maybe if you had what it takes, his eye wouldn't wander; you're just being paranoid and possessive.  He's a big boy, and he knows what he wants.  Afraid it's not you, 'Mary Plain?'"
   "It's time for you to leave. Get back to fucking Flash Thompson, or Puma, or whatever mindless himbo you're onto this week," MJ added extra emphasis by jabbing two fingers into the blonde's chest, her fingers sinking slightly into the firm flesh. Felicia's hands balled into fists. This wasn't the time. With Peter sleeping off a rough night just a couple rooms away, the last thing he needed was to have to separate his wife and former lover from brawling in the living room. Still, Felicia seethed as she exited the apartment via the window, Mary Jane smiling smugly behind her, thinking she'd proved something, "Thanks for bringing MY husband back into the caring arms of his loving WIFE.  I'll be sure to... take care of him," Mary Jane spat at Felicia cattily, as she swung away, grinding her teeth in frustration.
The thrashing Adrian Toomes got that evening was legendary.

---

Neither woman ever spoke of the altercation to Pete, who assumed they were on at least civil terms with each other. Recalling the event caused Felicia's eyes to narrow at the picture. Just as her temper was starting to rise, Peter returned to the living room with two steaming mugs, "You take yours with cream and sugar right?" he asked, smiling warmly.  Peter was a kind, trusting, and trustworthy, man, but a little naive.  He just wanted to do what he thought the right thing was, but not necessarily what was right for him.  He'd stay loyal to his wife, but Felicia could feel the chemistry between them; he just needed a little push, and this was the perfect opportunity.
   "Actually I changed my mind. You know I hate to ask but would you mind if I crashed here tonight? My apartment building is being renovated and I won't be able to sleep tomorrow through the noise." Felicia wasn't completely lying. They were painting the hallway.... 4 floors down.
   "Well, uh, I don't... well the couch does pull out into an extra bed, I guess..." he stammered.
   "Perfect! I'm going to wash up. I don't suppose you have something I can change into? This thing is a bit snug.. and sweaty," She said, running her hands under her breasts and down her thighs. Her costume was intentionally designed to hug every curve of her perfect body; what better way to distract a lowlife criminal?
   Before he could answer she walked past him towards the bathroom. For the second time tonight, Peter asked himself, 'What am I doing?'
   He went into the bedroom and grabbed a pair of MJ's blue silk pajamas, he had gotten her for her last birthday. They were his favorite thing to see filled out by his beautiful wife's hot body, and should fit his enticing blonde Ex. As he subconsciously fingered the smooth material, he drifted into a fantasy, his former lover in his wife's sexy nightwear. Her massive breasts filled out the top, the bottoms hugging her perfect ass... Peter shook his head, breaking himself out of his dangerous ruminations, as he carried the silky PJ's to the bathroom.
   When he knocked on the bathroom door it opened just enough for a bare arm to reach to take them. Her fingers caressed his as she took them and again he felt himself getting aroused.
   "Thanks, Spider... these will be perfect!" she cooed playfully, winking before she closed the door again.
   The sound of the shower running in the bathroom was the only thing that could be heard in the modest apartment, as Peter paced around his small living room. He was contemplating how the night would go.  What was he doing?  How did he get himself into this situation?  He loved his wife and didn't want to cheat on her, but here he was, allowing Felicia to tease and flirt with him, wearing his wife's sexy PJ's... it was a recipe for disaster, but it filled him with nervous energy.  He and MJ had settled into a routine, or as much of a routine as a superhero would be allowed to have. She generally took the driver's seat in their relationship, which he had grown comfortable with. Still, tonight, while mostly innocent, had been the most exciting he has had in a long time. But the memory of being dumped once by the blonde still lingered in his mind. They had a long talk since then in which she tearfully apologized; still the memory stung.  Did she want him, or the Spider?  Did he even care anymore?

---

Peter wandered into the bedroom and picked out something to sleep in. In the other room he heard the water go off, Felicia would be out in a few moments and he needed to make some tough decisions. As he took off the top portion of his costume his spider sense began to tingle. Seconds later he faintly heard the doorknob begin to turn. Quickly he ran to the living room, prepared for an attack from God-knows-who. Now he wished it had been one of his many rogues, instead, it was Mary Jane!
The redheaded bombshell was wrapped in a long peacoat. She rushed through the doorway into Peter's arms. Without a word, she kissed him deeply for what seemed like several minutes. Forgetting his situation, Peter asked "Hey! You're back! Is everything alright?"
   "Everything is great! Well, sort of. The director had a family emergency so all shooting is postponed for the week. Oh, I missed you so much. I took the first flight out." Her voice became low, seductive. "You know tiger, from the looks of it you've missed me as well." She looked down at his erection with a wide grin. "Let's go lay down and you can show me how much."
   Right then everything came into place in Peter's mind. He felt a sinking sensation in his body. He silently panicked. There was no getting out of this. MJ's face lit up into shock, then rage. She was looking past Peter to the woman standing in the doorway, drying her platinum-blonde hair. Felicia Hardy! In MJ's pajammas no less! Her attention turned to Peter, then to his bare chest.
   "What the fuck is going on here?!?" She demanded. What is that little whore doing here, and in my clothes?"
   "Well, you see she.." began Peter, but Felicia cut him off.
   "I'm not sure who you're calling little, this top is kind of small on me," Felicia replied calmly. Her chest thrust out, the buttons of the glossy pajama top threatening to burst off any moment.
   "Then maybe you should drop a couple of pounds, whore!" came MJ's sharp reply.
   Peter turned to Felicia to try and stop her from replying but was momentarily stunned. She looked great. Her hair still somewhat wet, hung down past her shoulders and to the middle of her back. The pajamas were filled out more in the right areas than he expected, clinging tightly to her body; her round, taut, ass and wide hips hugged by the silky material, and the top pushed out by the thrust of her magnificent chest, revealing her toned abs, and the smooth curvature of her thin waist, before sloping up again to her impressive chest, which strained tightly against the top; small gaps gave hints of the dark crevasse of cleavage made by her creamy flesh being compacted so tightly together, which only made her look even more seductive. Felicia was only about two inches taller than Mary Jane and about 5 pounds heavier, but her lithe form was all tight muscle; every part of her was taut, firm, and well-defined by countless hours of hard work and a strict diet. And it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that most of those 5 extra pounds she had on MJ were located in the intimidating swell of her envy-invoking chest.
   Peter gulped loudly, unable to stop his eyes from roaming over Felicia's enticing form, 'Aaaaaaaw, crap!  There's no way this looks like an innocent sleepover now... what the fuck was I thinking?  There's no way this goes well for me...'
"Stop staring at her you asshole!" Mary Jane screamed shrilly, voicing her outrage, and stomped her foot loudly on the foyer's tile floor, snapping Peter's attention back to the situation at hand.
   "I-Im sorry MJ, it's really not how it looks. Shocker was loose and we-" Again he was cut off mid-sentence.
   "Oh, don't worry Peter. I know how Felicia is. She can't get a decent man of her own so she preys on other women's husbands. For too long I've had to deal with her always trying to get you back whenever you're vulnerable. Well it ends tonight!"
   "Is that so? Is the house mouse going to do something on her own for a change? Listen, girl, Pete and I never should have broken up in the first place. Obviously, he let his standards go since then." said Black Cat, wide grin on her face. Mary Jane's anger was at a fine simmer.
   "Pete, get this mangy skank out of our apartment now before I put her out on her fat ass." growled the redhead. Peter's mouth was agape. He wanted to diffuse the situation but wasn't quite sure how. Before he could offer anything Felicia chimed in.
   "If 'Mary Plain' wants to have a go, I say let her. But I'm warning you, there's a reason Peter trusts me with his life and trusts you with his laundry. You are going to get hurt bitch."
   That was more than MJ could stomach. She rushed towards Felicia but was only stopped by Spidey's outstretched arm. Despite being able to benchpress somewhere in the 15 ton range, Peter had trouble restraining the fiery redhead. Eventually, he managed to back her off a bit, despite more taunting from Felicia who was still leaning against the open door frame.
   "I'm not fucking around, Peter. Im going to beat her ass here and now." screamed MJ, with rabid ferocity.
   "The 'damsel in distress' is making a stand? Pete seriously what do you see in her aside from a big pair of fake tits? She's right though, its time we settled this." mused Felicia, crossing her arms under her own breasts and lifting them slightly, to further provoke Mary Jane.
   "Please stop this, you know she's no match for you..." Peter instantly choked on those words. He had, of course, meant in a physical confrontation. However, both ladies took it out of context.
   "I always knew you felt that way. It so good to hear it said out loud," said Felicia, grinning ear to ear, tightening her arms around her chest to make it bulge out further, and giving it a little bounce to punctuate her point.
   MJ, on the other hand, looked more pissed than ever. "Thanks for the vote of confidence you asshole!  This over-inflated fat-cat is all talk.  Big tits and a fat ass don't mean anything, and you know I've been taking self-defense classes from Danny. Not to mention the kickboxing. Right now we settle this. After I beat your ass I want you out of our lives. Forever."
   "Unlikely bitch, you won't have a stunt double this time. I don't want Spider to come to the rescue, as usual, once you get in trouble." With that said she went to the bedroom and retrieved one of his trusty webshooters. She returned, approached the imploding couple, and directed Peter to turn around. She used the device to web his hands behind his back. Then turned him back around so he was facing her. She moved her face within a few inches of his, teasingly tracing circles around his nipple with her long fingernail, and whispered "After tonight you'll get to see everything you've been missing out on." With that, she pushed him back onto the couch with a sultry flourish and then webbed his spread feet to the floor.  There was no way he could interfere with their conflict now.
   Everything was happening faster than he could process. Dealing with ruthless maniacs and super-powered creatures he could deal with. Women were another story. Now he was powerless to alter the course of these events. Besides that webbing would hold even him tight for at least 2 hours before it would dissolve.  He potentially could break free with maximum effort, but would doubtlessly lose his deposit for damaging the floor.  Besides; he wasn't sure if he wanted to.  Peter was a stand-up guy and a loyal husband, but he couldn't suppress an unfamiliar feeling of nervous excitement as the two most beautiful women he'd ever laid eyes on prepared to fight over and for him; something the scrawny 16 year old in him never dreamed would happen.
   Peter watched helplessly as Mary Jane removed the peacoat and readied herself for the fight she had secretly wanted since before she ever even married Peter. One look at her though and he remembered how lucky he was that they were married. She was a complete knockout.
   Mary Jane was about 5'8" and 135 pounds of lean, voluptuous, magazine cover sex appeal.  While Felicia was athletic, she was soft, thin, and gracefully curvaceous.  Mary Jane had been voted number 1 in MAXIM's top 10 celebrity asses by virtue of her heart-shaped and toned butt; solid you could bounce coins off of it.  Her hips weren't as wide as Felicia's, but her stomach and waist were thinner, if less toned.  Mary Jane's arms and legs were long and well defined, but not overtly muscular; while Felicia was toned, she was fit.  But Mary Jane's personal favorite feature was her chest; her gorgeous breasts, which thrust out proud and firm, sloping out gracefully from her collarbone and dramatically out.  Her chest had gotten her many a magazine cover or centerfold, which in turn opened doors for her in Hollywood and Broadway that raw talent couldn't, in this judgemental and image-obsessed world.  Still, it irked her that Felicia had a bigger chest; she wasn't one to believe that bigger was better, but the catty platinum blonde's sharp tongue turned their size differential into a point of contention between them, which caused her endless frustration.
   She was dressed to tease in a black tank top that was cut to show a bit of her slim belly and hug her prodigious chest, complimented by a pair of skintight lowrise applebottom jeans that molded to her movie star ass. It was obvious she had spent time on the California beaches. She was tanned perfectly and her green eyes accented her famous red hair in a way that drove Peter wild. His anxiety gave way to lust. His primal urges suppressed his sensibility. Whatever was about to happen, he was excited to see it.

'This skank is nothing' she thought to herself. She wasn't in the least bit nervous about Felicia's reputation as a skilled fighter. MJ was no slouch herself. She spent hours in the gym working on her cardio, plus she had been taking classes both for personal defense and for action roles such as the one was had just landed. Besides Spidey probably does most of the fighting anyway while the bitch stands on the sidelines acting like a cheerleader; jumping up and down, and shaking her 'pompoms.' Felicia was nothing more than a groupie who tags along with Peter and occasionally gets to finish off a mugger after Peter has done all the hard work. Well, she'd be damned if some wannabe was going to take her man.
   "Last chance to scurry out of here, it'd be a shame if I damaged those bargain bin tits of yours. Lord knows they are the only thing you have going for yourself.  No wonder they canceled that soap you were on... I couldn't tell what was more terrible, the writing, that tuck job, or your acting," taunted Felicia, aiming her barbs at MJ's two most sensitive points; her chest and career.
   "It's just a shame I'm going to get blood on my favorite silk pajamas," Mary Jane growled in response, incensed at the jabs at her acting.  Not giving her a chance to reply, she rushed her hated rival; hands outstretched reaching for her hair and throat.
   Felicia saw this rush coming, had hoped for it, knowing just how to play the fiery red-heads misplaced pride and anger to her advantage.  The blonde pugilist easily sidestepped at the last possible moment and brought the point of her knee up from the side into MJ's exposed stomach. MJ's lightly toned abs offered no protection as the knee sunk into her vulnerable stomach; all the air rushed from her body with a low "Oof". Felicia stepped back and let the bent over MJ stagger past her awkwardly, gasping for breath. Adding insult to injury, she placed her bare foot on MJ's ass and shoved her towards the carpet. MJ was barely able to get her hands up to prevent landing on her face. Instead, her impressive chest took the impact, getting rug burnt in the process. She gasped, sprawled out, ass up and face down on the ground; it was a humiliating display.  The fight so far had only lasted about 8 seconds, with Felicia already coming out on top, with barely an effort.
   Felicia sauntered over, sexily waving her perfect butt at the bound Peter, who was slack jawed at what he'd just witnessed, and knelt down beside her fallen rival.  Grabbing a handful of red hair she pulled her rival's head back. She grinned at the sight of Mrs. Parker trying to regain her breath.
   "Well, this went on about as long as I expected. Come back tomorrow for your things, sweety. Better make it in the afternoon because Pete and I are going to be up late... catching up for lost time," With that she patted MJ's cheek twice, stood up, and turned towards Peter, "I don't know how you put up with someone as helpless as her," she laughed condescendingly. She covered the distance to Pete in a couple of strides and straddled him as he lay helpless on the couch. Lightly she stroked his raging hard-on through his tights. He shivered but forced himself back to his senses.
   "Thanks for going easy on her. I really didn't mean for all of this to happen Felicia. But what happens now?"
"Now I claim my prize." She said as she slowly increased the speed of her stroking. Felicia cupped his face gently in her hands, as she leaned in to kiss him. Pete closed his eyes and readied himself, but when she didn't immediately make contact he opened his eyes to see her pretty face contorted in pain.
   MJ had apparently recovered, and given a second wind (literally) at the sight of her husband being jerked off and seduced by this bitch whom she had come to hate with newfound intensity. She grabbed Felicia by the hair from behind and yanked her clear off the couch. Still holding on to the platinum blonde locks, she dragged Felicia scrambling on all fours towards the middle of the small living room. Felicia yelped as her scalp was painfully yanked, and it was all she could do to keep up with MJ. When Mary Jane had her centered in the room she quickly snapped a quick kick into Felicia's ribs, which knocked the blonde over onto her side. She pounced on her and sat astride her stomach while Felicia held her throbbing side.
   "Now you'll learn to stay the fuck away from my man, you bottle blond slut!" she yelled and clasped her hands around Felicia's throat. MJ gritted her teeth as she started to squeeze the life out of her; her sharp, red, nails digging into the supple white flesh of her elegant neck. Felicia's eyes went wide as she grasped MJ's wrists, trying to fight her off. On the couch, Spidey watched in suspense. He knew MJ had a temper and was worried she wouldn't stop at merely knocking Felicia out.  Despite what Felicia might have thought, Mary Jane was a strong woman; she had to be to deal with being the wife of a superhero, as well as a celebrity in her own right.  Once she had been kidnapped by a rich, obsessive, fan, and freed herself from his clutches.  She was much stronger than people gave her credit for, and no stranger to danger or pain.
   It wouldn't come to that though, as Felicia was able to kick her legs up and hook them under MJ's arms. "No!" Mary Jane screamed as she was skillfully dislodged. They scrambled to their feet and faced each other. Both were a little more cautious of each other now, and neither was rushing in towards the other.
   "Looks like I underestimated the little homemaker," Felicia coughed begrudgingly as she massaged her throat.
   "That was just the beginning of a very bad night for you, skank," replied MJ in a combative growl.
   They circled claws bared, each wanting to finish her competition. Felicia put a hand out overhead, challenging the model to a mutual test of strength. MJ would refuse no challenge now and accepted. They locked fingers, first with one hand then the other. Both strained to push the other down, to bend down her wrists and humiliate the other in front of the man they mutually loved. As their interlocked hands went out to the sides, their chests came together, and another battle took place. Their faces inches apart, contorted in exertion, before coming together, cheek to cheek, neither wanting to lose the test of strength or the breast fight, as they struggled and strained against each other, in a seductive display of feminine strength and intense rivalry. On the couch Pete felt like he was going to explode, as his raging hard-on went unattended, his sensitive cock straining against his tight spandex pants, as he unconsciously thrust his pelvis, trying to get some release from the friction. For the first time ever he wished he had designed weaker webbing, so he could get his hands free.
Felicia and Mary Jane's breasts surged and rolled against each other as they grunted and strained, both determined combatants jocking for a position of superiority over the other.  MJ cast her eyes done to their dueling breasts, and cursed their size differential; she was at a disadvantage.  Felicia noticed the direction of her rival's gaze, and smirked in satisfaction, thrusting her chest forward aggressively to overwhelm her rival's smaller boobs.
   MJ grimaced in indignant dismay to see her rival's prodigious and expansive breasts begin to overtake and consume her own firm, substantial, chest. The blue silk pajama top was a favorite of Mary Jane's not just because it was comfortable, but also because it accented her gorgeous breasts. Now she was forced to see it stretched out grotesquely, barely able to contain the tits of the woman she hated.
   Felicia looked down quickly to enjoy the sight of her huge tits slowly overwhelming Mary Jane's.  She was proud of her chest and the attention it brought her.  Felicia loved to be the center of attention, and enjoyed the lustful stares of men, but not nearly as much as the jealous glares of women; it made her feel powerful and in control.  Felicia groaned softly, as she felt her sensitive nipples begin to become erect; pushing against the smooth, cool, silk of the tight top, and the friction of rubbing against her rival's weakening tit-flesh, "Looks like we found another contest for you to lose at; your silicon boosted boobs just don't cut the mustard, do they, 'Mary Plain'?"
   MJ winced as she felt Felicia's nipples stabbing into her own, "Fuck you, you overrated cow!  I'm all natural," she protested weakly, trying desperately to turn back Felicia's wrists, and push back her advancing breasts.
   "Hmph," Felicia scoffed, "Then that's even more embarrassing for you, isn't it?  Can't even blame asurgeon for those weak, misshapen, sacks."
   Mary Jane's attention was drawn away from their verbal cat-fight by the sudden shooting pain in her wrists and fingers; the better conditioned Felicia steadily gained the advantage. MJ's fingers were being slowly and painfully pushed back and her chest mushroomed out and collapsed against her larger rival's firmer, stronger, breasts.  She gasped in frustrated embarrassment and broke off the tit-war as she was forced down to one knee. She tried to free her hands but it was futile. Felicia's pearly white teeth flashed as she smiled down at her arrogantly. MJ let a whimper of pain escape right before Felicia unexpectedly launched a kick into MJ's exposed belly, and for the second time tonight knocked the wind out of her.
   Not releasing her finger lock, Felicia forced MJ onto her back and easily overpowered her. Now it was Felicia sitting on MJ's stomach. She released the painful finger lock only to fire a slap across MJ's cheek that echoed through the small apartment and silenced a string of profanities. MJ's mouth opened in shock as she instinctively brought her hands to her reddened cheek.
    Felicia took this chance to grab MJ by the wrists and force her arms out past her head. Leaning forward to fully extend MJ's arms, Felicia's breasts hung menacingly over the prone red-head, lightly brushing MJ's face. Felicia held this pose as she looked up towards Peter, who by this point was having trouble forming coherent words. She grinned at him, noticing how her domination of his wife was obviously exciting him.
   "Oh, don't worry... I'm not done with her yet, Spider," She purred to him. Beneath her MJ's struggles became more fierce. She was kicking her feet and straining to free her arms. She turned her head to the side in an attempt to keep the blonde's tits off her face. Felicia sat up and positioned her knees over MJ's arms, in a textbook schoolgirl pin, "The fun... is just about to start."
   Not wanting to miss a chance to gloat, she began running her fingers through her hair, giving it a sultry toss, and looked down at the helplessly pinned MJ, "I'm feeling a little restrained... I think it's time to lose this tiny top of yours, don't you think, 'Mary Plain?'  It's making it hard to... breathe,"  Felicia mused coyly, arching her back as she did.  The gaps between the buttons widened, giving a peek at the creamy, expansive, flesh held within.  The fabric strained as it was pulled taut by the firm, dense, flesh that strained against it.  Felicia inhaled deeply, further taxing the already tight top; there was a barely audible creaking sound.  MJ looked up helplessly from her prone position, unbelieving, 'She can't seriously do this... can she?'
"Now," Felicia moaned softly, "Watch this..."  With an almost nonchalant thrust of her shoulders, the buttons on her sexy top exploded off, freeing her restrained tits, which slapped against her rib cage with a loud, fleshy clap. Casually she tossed the destroyed garment onto Spider-Man's shoulder. Mary Jane's eyes widened at the sight of the massive, intimidating, creamy white globes above her. Felicia's breasts were perfect; heavy, yet firm, they sloped dramatically out from her collarbone, into perfect teardrop shapes.  Her skin was flawlessly smooth and a pale creamy white, like cream.  Her areola and nipples were a light, rosy, pink color; her nipples were large, thick, and powerful looking erect nubs.  Mary Jane was momentarily in awe at her hated rival's revealed breasts, which Felicia was quick to notice.  It brought a haughty, superior, smile to her plush lips.
   "Ah, much better. That top was stifling. It's surprising that Spider would settle for someone so undeveloped. I was farther along than you at 16-"
   "Fuck you! Get the fuck off me!" interrupted Mary Jane, who was now attempting to dislodge the topless blonde with her legs the same way she had been pulled off earlier, but without success, as Felicia dismissingly swatted away her legs.
   Felicia pursed her lips in a mock, disappointed pout, "Guess I'll have to really lay into you then...." she then suddenly scooted back onto the redhead's tight belly and brought both hands down in a vicious hammerlike blow to MJ's breasts. Not missing a beat she dragged both hands across Mary Jane's MAXIM Magazine award winning boobs. Bright red trail marks formed immediately, running the full length of her impressive rack.  Felicia roughly abused her rival's prone chest, savagely squeezing, pinching, punching, slapping, and scratching at her chest, as she mocked her, "Hope you don't have another stupid bikini shot to do tomorrow; not that you have anything anyone would want to see, anyways; maybe I'll fill in for you and give the people something worth looking at, 'Mary Plain.'"
   MJ began to scream but found she didn't have any voice in her. Felicia quickly stood up, and grabbing MJ by her trademark red hair, pulled her to her feet. MJ clasped her wounded breasts and Felicia sneered. She pulled MJ's tank top up over her head, leaving her completely defenseless before firing several thudding punches into her vulnerable, open, stomach, her hard fist sinking in a little deeper with every punch, as she tenderized the helpless housewive's once toned abs into soft, bruising, mush.  After several punches to the thrashing wife, she removed the tanktop entirely, leaving MJ in only her red lacey bra. Felicia tossed it over her shoulder and posed with a hand on her hip, mocking the recovering actress as she sputtered and gasped. Mary Jane was having trouble breathing, let alone fighting back. Her desire to continue the fight was quickly fading. She glanced over at Peter who was mesmerized by the scene in front of him. She could expect no help from him physically because his hands were bound, of course. For a moment she wondered if he would step in on her behalf, even if he could. She wondered if she even wanted him to; she'd never live down the embarrassment of admitting defeat and asking for her husband to save her from a fight that she herself had started.  How could he respect her then?  The thought of losing him lit a spark in her. She had to remember her training. Mary Jane brought her fists up and got in a boxer's stance.
   "You can't be serious.  You look like a drunk at a bar fight," taunted Felicia, who took a similar but more refined stance. MJ threw a jab which Felicia easily caught. In one fluid motion pulled MJ into her by her arm, spun around behind her, and pulled MJ's arm up her own back in a painful hammerlock. With the slightest effort she pushed the arm up MJ's back and elicited a painful cry from the red-head.
   She directed MJ across the room, pushing her along and twisting her arm up whenever she attempted to resist. She positioned them so they stood facing a wall, about five feet away. Felicia then drove forward with all her might and smashed MJ chest first into the wall. Her chest was flattened out painfully upon impact with the ungiving wood. Pictures on the wall shook from the impact. Grabbing a handful of red hair with her free hand, Felicia pulled back Mary Jane's head and then slammed it forward into the wall, with an animalistic scream. Spider-Man cringed at the blow, but still found the entire exchange very arousing. Blood from Mary Jane's nose and lip trailed through the air. Without hesitating to admire her handiwork, Felicia turned MJ around and pinned her against the wall by her shoulders, which was the only thing holding her up as her legs buckled weakly, and her head lulled listlessly, sinking towards her red and bruised chest.
   Felicia grinned yet again as she took a short break to admire her handiwork, MJ's nose was possibly broken. Blood ran down her chin onto her chest. Mary Jane's eyes were glassy and her mouth open and closed, as she choked on the blood she'd swallowed, drooling slightly.
   Not wanting to let several years of frustration play itself out already, Felicia brought her leg back slowly then shot it forward in a brutal knee to the crotch of Mary Jane's skin-tight jeans; holding it there and grinding it into her sensitive mound before pulling back. MJ's eyes widened in shock, her mouth formed a perfect "O", and she slowly slid down the wall to the ground, holding her wounded pussy. The sight caused the blonde to moan lightly, as Felicia's own crotch was humming with joy and flooding with arousal. Destroying this cxnt had aroused her thoroughly.
   She stole a glance at her prize and noticed she wasn't the only one ready to get off. Peter's enormous cock threatened to destroy his tights in much the same way she had destroyed MJ's top. Not wanting to disappoint him, she bent down and dragged MJ by her legs until she was completely sprawled out in the middle of the floor. Mary Jane clutched her crotch and trembled. With little effort, she swatted away her hands and undid MJ's pants. They slid off stubbornly, leaving Mrs. Parker in a bloody tattered bra and a frilly thong set. MJ began openly sobbing, completely demoralized by her situation.
   "Honey, you really don't have the body for lingerie," said Felicia, who was now standing over her and using her toe to pull and release the thong strap. Her only response was a barely discernable "bitch" that came out between sobs.
   "That's not very nice. But I think I'm done with you. Pete and I have so much to catch up on. So you'll have to forgive me if I show you out." Felicia bent down, pushed MJ over onto her belly, and grabbed the back of her bra and thong. In an impressive feat of strength, she hoisted the beaten redhead up by her undergarments and began to carry her towards the door. MJ hung there limply as the thong dug in forming a vicious wedgie, disappearing into her ass and painfully grinding into her already throbbing, devastated, pussy. Her lacy, crimson bra bit into her swollen, red-streaked, and bruised breasts, which bulged and swelled over the sides, tightly and painfully compacted by the constricting garment.
   After several steps, the bra straps ripped, dropping MJ face-first onto the carpet with a thud. Felicia grunted and continued to drag her just by the thong for several more feet until that also broke. With a mock sigh of dissatisfaction, she tossed the destroyed underwear off to the side and grabbed a handful of red hair, and dug her thumb into Mary Jane's neatly trimmed, red-bushed, pussy with a soft squishing sound, lifting her painfully with a grunt. Mary Jane cried out weakly, as she was humiliatingly carried the rest of the way in the embarrassing hold. Felicia stopped at the door and extracted her thumb, giving Mary Jane some slight relief,  and opened the door; she felt MJ's hands weakly grab at her calves in a vain attempt to pull herself up and protest her ejection from her own apartment by the vicious blonde. Without much effort, she shook her loose and dragged her out into the hallway of the apartment building by her hair, checking first to make sure the hall was empty.
   Felicia knelt down and put her face very close to MJ's, "I hope you can understand me, you dizzy bitch. It's over between you two. I'll have the papers sent to you whenever I get around to it. In the meantime I don't want to see or hear from you," Felicia glanced down at her pajama bottoms. MJ's bloody face had stained them. "Well you were right, you did get blood on your pajamas," She quipped with a laugh.  She stood up and walked back into the apartment, slamming the door shut behind her, and locking it, leaving a naked, bloody, humiliated, and unwillingly single MJ in the hallway.
   She felt like a million dollars as she slid the door chain into place. One door closed, another opened. She eyed her prize like a lioness sizing up its next meal. Her man needed relief and she wanted nothing more than to give it to him.

---

Peter's jaw was slack with disbelief.  What had just happened?  Was this for real?  How could he let this happen?  His wife was out in the hall, naked and bloody, and he was alone in his apartment with the woman that had beaten her; and he didn't know if he wanted to leave.
   "F-Felicia... you have to release me.  I c-can't just leave MJ out in the hall.  She's my wife.  She-"  Felicia put her finger on his lips and shushed him.  Her breasts hung enticingly from her chest, bouncing slightly off of each other.
   "Shhhh... Peter, don't worry about it.  It's not your fault; you didn't do anything wrong.  Mary Jane started that fight, and she lost, fair and square, " she whispered soothingly, gently, lovingly, stroking his worried, face, "You have to stop worrying about everyone else, Spider, and start thinking about what YOU want.  Mary Jane's problem was that she never considered how you felt.  She was selfish and vain; it's all about her needs, not yours.  Just relax, and I'll give you your 'release,'" Felicia teased coyly.  She leaned in and pushed her lips tentatively into Peter's; the kiss was awkward and hesitant, but passionate.  They separated and looked longingly into each other's eyes.  No more words were needed between them, as they kissed again, this time it was hot and sloppy with years of frustration and need finally paying off.
   Felicia broke the kiss and seductively slid down Peter's bound body, getting onto her knees between his spread legs.  She bit her plush lower lip teasingly, as she teasingly traced the outline of his throbbing meat-stick, which strained against the tight confines of his costumes blue and red bottoms.
   The blond seductively hooked her fingers in the elastic waistband, and slowly, agonizingly, pulled it down.  Peter's raging erection flipped out and almost hit Felicia in the face, as it slapped against his stomach.
   Whether it was a product of nature or a gift from the radioactive spider that had given him his powers, ever since Highschool, Peter had never felt inadequate in the penis area.  He was packing an impressive, thick, woman-pleaser.
   "Oh, Spider-Baby... I missed this Big Guy here... and he looks like he missed me, " Felicia marveled, as Peter's erection throbbed and surged in the cool air of the apartment.  Felicia gave his full balls a playful squeeze, "Oh, you poor baby... that nasty Scarlet Bitch hasn't been taking care of you, has she?  Look at these poor blue balls of yours..."
   Peter groaned as Felicia leaned over and gave the swollen head of his cock a little kiss, "Aaaah... Felicia..."
   Felicia shushed him again, "Don't worry, Spider... this is all about you.  Just let me take care of you... let me enjoy my prize,"  Felicia slowly licked up the side of Peter's cock, as his head lulled back against the couch and he enjoyed the sensation of her wet tongue teasing his cock.  It was so dirty and nasty and exciting; sitting there getting teased by the woman who had just beaten his wife; the woman who had fought for him, and wanted to give him pleasure in exchange.
   Mary Jane was a passionate and vicarious lover, and she and Peter had a good sex life, but this was different; usually, Mary Jane took charge and told him what to do, and it resulted in mutual pleasure; but it was never just about him.  It was always an equal exchange.  Felicia was giving without expecting anything in return.  It was a different experience; a welcome one.
   Felicia teased the head of his cock with her tongue, as Peter's cock dribbled out copious amounts of salty pre-cum.  She was in total control, and all of their previous encounters were coming back to her, as she recognized the signs of Peter's building climax.  She didn't want him to cum too quickly; she wanted this to be perfect, special, and meaningful.  She wanted to close the book on Mary Jane completely and start a new chapter in their relationship.
   Felicia slowly, expertly, took Peter's huge cock into her mouth with practiced ease; a feat that Mary Jane often struggled with, barely able to suppress her gag reflex, as she deep-throated him, with occasional success.  Felicia slobbered sloppily on Peter's cock, pulled, as her cheeks hollowed out, and the tip tickled the back of her throat.  She slid back and released his dick with an audible pop, letting it slap against his stomach again, with a wet clap, "Ah... Felicia... holy shit..." Peter moaned; this was incredibly hot.
   Felicia let her saliva build in her mouth, and spit on his cock, using her tits to run the saliva around, making sure the entire length was wet and slippery.  Felicia adjusted her position, sitting up on her knees slightly so that her awesome chest was level with his huge penis, "You're going to love this Spider... I'm going to give you a tit-fuck that'll make you forget you even made the mistake of marrying that vain, narcissistic, selfish harpy."
   Felicia seductively engulfed Peter's throbbing cock in her warm, inviting, cleavage.  Peter gasped as his dick was sandwiched between the hot, fleshy, pillows of Felicia's tits.  Felicia held his gaze for a second and smiled invitingly, before turning her attention to her breasts, increasing the pressure on them, compressing her firm tits together with her elbows, and slowly beginning to move up and down.
   Peter met her minstrations with his own needy thrusts, as he revelled in the sensations coursing through his body.  His sizable cock occasionally thrusts out of the dark crevasse of her breasts, allowing Felicia to teasingly kiss or flick her tongue out at it.  Peter grunted and groaned, lost in pleasure.
   Felicia turned her head and noticed a picture of Mary Jane and Peter from one of their rare vacations; the backdrop was some tropical resort somewhere.  A shirtless Peter had his arms around his wife, who was wearing an itsy-bitsy bikini top, which hugged her outthrust tits.  Felicia frowned slightly, and made a note to get rid of this shit as soon as possible, but then had a naughty idea, which brought a playful smile back to her face.
   "Peter," she cooed seductively, "Did Mary Jane ever tit-fuck you like this?" she questioned innocently, continuing her minstrations.
   Peter was shocked that Felicia would bring up his current wife, and didn't really know what the right answer was; honest to a fault he answered, "Y-yes..."
   Felicia slowed her thrusting, and teased his cock-head with her tongue, "Is that so..." she teased, "But who's better, Peter?  Her or me?" she blew on the head of his dick, causing him to thrust into her slightly.
   "Aaaaah... Felicia, I-I don't want to compare you two..." Peter grunted, trying to thrust into her again, with little effect.  Felicia fluffed her tits against his cock, and held it captive.
   "Well, I'm sorry Peter, but you're not getting out of this one.  You're going to have to choose either way; which one of us is better?" Felicia began to lazily rub his dick with her breasts again.
   "F-Felicia... please..." Peter begged; he was so close.
   Felicia refused to relent, as she teased her captive lover, "Let's try this Peter... you're a scientist; just the empirical facts.  Who's got the bigger breasts, Spider, me or 'Little Tits?'"  Felicia pressed forward and let her breasts surge and expand against his pelvis.
   Peter was becoming delirious with desperate want and deep-seated need, "Ah-ah... y-yours are Felicia..."
   Felicia smiled, and began to slowly increase the friction of her breasts against his cock, "You're a tit-man, aren't you, Spider?  You like bigger tits don't you, you naughty boy... do you like my bigger tits better?
   Peter groaned, and his head lulled lazily back and forth, as he lost himself in the sensations coming from his sensitive dick, "Y-yes..."
   Felicia moaned, "You watched our 'test of strength' very closely, didn't you?  Who's breasts won that exchange?  Who had the stronger breasts, your wife or your new lover?"
   Peter, moaned; there was something so wrong and dirty about this.  He wasn't mean-spirited, and didn't want to betray Mary Jane any further by comparing them; but he couldn't help himself, as he slowly lost himself to the moment, "Y-you did Felicia... your b-breasts were stronger than Mary Jane's..."
   Felicia spit between her breasts to lubricate her cleavage again, "Did it excite you to see my big, strong, breasts overwhelm hers?  Did it turn you on to see my tits prove superior to your wife's small, soft, weak boobies?"
   Peter gulped loudly; he was sweating down, his eyes closed tight, and his brow furrowed, "Y-yes..." he reluctantly choked out.  Felicia continued her slow thrusting, increasing the pleasure and speed of her tender, erotic, minstrations.
   "So, then, who has the better breasts, Spider?  Me or your wife?" Felicia pushed insistently, already knowing what his reply would be, as she smiled slyly; this slow, crushing admission of her superiority to his wife would help him let go of his inhibitions, and bring them closer together.
   "Y-you do Felicia... your b-breasts are bigger than better than Mary Jane's... AH!"  Felicia took the head of Peter's cock into her mouth again and swirled her tongue around the sensitive tip.
   "So, then, who gives the better tit-fuck Peter?  Me or 'Mary Plain?'", Felicia teased, releasing Peter's cock from her mouth with a wet pop.
   Peter's cock was on fire, and Felicia could feel the blood surging through his throbbing veins, and his balls tightening; he was close.  All he needed was one more push, "I have one last question, Spider... do you love my bigger, better, tits, and my hot, sexy, erotic titfuck, more than you love your shrill, nagging, selfish, and self-concerned, boring shrew of a wife?"  Felicia pressed him, figuratively and literally, as she reached around to grab her own nipples, roughly squeezing and tugging at them, as she became increasingly stimulated by comparing Mary Jane unfavorable to herself, and began to feverishly increase the speed of her thrusts.
   "AH-AH-AH..." Peter shouted as he felt the sensations in his cock rise and overwhelm his common sense and guilt at betraying his wife, "YES!"
   Felicia was grunting now too; it was close, "D-Do you love me more than M-Mary Jane?"
   Peter felt the cum begin to boil in his tight balls, as he cried out, "YES!"
   Hot, white, sticky, jizz erupted from the engorged tip of Peter's burning, red and swollen, cock, with incredible force, and splattered against Felicia's beautiful face, as she caught some in her waiting, open, mouth.  A few more sputtering shots erupted out and splattered against her already wet and creamy white breasts.  Felicia gasped, pinching her own nipples as her pussy flooded in orgasm, gushing out onto the carpet.

The two lovers were breathing heavily, briefly satisfied by the intensity of their sexual release.  Peter could barely lift his head, as he rolled forward to look down at Felicia, who seductively swallowed the jism she'd managed to catch in her mouth, and rubbed the cum on her breasts into her milky flesh, giving it a sexy sheen in the soft, warm, light of the apartment.
   Peter, moaned, "God, Felicia... that was..." he couldn't even finish; there were no words to describe what had just passed between them.
   Felicia composed herself, and looked up at Peter, smiling, as the white goo slowly slid down her face, and dribbled onto her prodigious breasts, "Face it, Spider... you hit the jackpot!"

Offline Crimsonrash

Re: Issue 1: Black Cat vs Mary Jane
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 02:59:10 AM »
I started this series like 3-4 U.S. Presidents ago, and never actually finished. I finally gave this the clean up it deserves (thanks Grammarly!) so consider it the definitive edition of issue 1...for now. More to follow?

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 11:35:57 AM »
Amazing job. Hope to see more stories like this.

Offline Crimsonrash

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 09:34:41 PM »
Amazing job. Hope to see more stories like this.

Thanks for the kind words! There's plenty more coming from this series. Also I'm ashamed to admit I forgot to shout-out Foreshadow. My co-author, coach, and inspiration for writing. Dude polished a turd and never asked for a ounce of recognition.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 11:04:08 PM »
I always loved this match up.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 07:29:04 PM »
Fantastic work. I can't wait for the sequel.

It was so humiliating for the weaker wife.

Offline Crimsonrash

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2024, 10:50:22 PM »
Issue 2 is taking a bit longer than I expected. I'm wrestling with some changes and forgot that part 2 is so much larger than part 1.  I've also been working on another story on the side and should have that one up within the next week or so.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2024, 11:00:41 PM »
This story has been one of my favorites since I first read it several years ago. I was glad to see it posted again and enjoyed refreshing my memory. About how many stories have you posted on here? I can’t remember if you’ve written any stories that were like just everyday people or if the were all the super hero villainous fights. I know you have another part or 2 that followed this one. Anyway good for a refresher and hope you’ll send up a few new things, as you do an awesome job at it. Thanks

Offline Crimsonrash

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2024, 12:25:27 AM »
I have several that are "regular" people, including the one I'm on right now! I do tend to lean more into comic/game/whatever characters because there's good audience for that sorta thing.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2024, 04:37:34 AM »
I have several that are "regular" people, including the one I'm on right now! I do tend to lean more into comic/game/whatever characters because there's good audience for that sorta thing.

Well you certainly do a good job with them. Would be pretty good to maybe have Wonder Woman Linda Carter vs. Say Bridget Nielsen as  Valkyrie  over Steve Trevor while he’s watching the whole thing. Always would have loved something along those lines when it came on television. You may have done so already but one I’ve thought of many times. Look forward to your next post anyhow. I just love when the female villains win.

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2024, 05:00:18 PM »
Awesome job... great build up, amazing fight.  And realistic too.  So many other BC vs MJ stories have them in an even fight, but Felicia should (and did) beat MJs ass easily.  I did like the surprise attack giving MJ the advantage for the short time. 

Overall an A+  Great work