News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sheena goes down!

• 27 Replies

Offline locked

Re: Sheena goes down!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2024, 07:01:02 PM »

Happy to hear this  :) I'm glad she's had enough of it before she really got hurt. I'm surprised there haven't been any serious injuries so far ... just standing there and taking the others best shot without blocking, moving, etc.

I guess you can say the other girl slapped some sense into her.

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2024, 10:24:48 AM »

Happy to hear this  :) I'm glad she's had enough of it before she really got hurt. I'm surprised there haven't been any serious injuries so far ... just standing there and taking the others best shot without blocking, moving, etc.

I guess you can say the other girl slapped some sense into her.
lol.......good one.

Offline locked

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2024, 12:45:28 PM »
I obviously don't follow slap fight events like some of you ( don't find it sexy like wrestling ) so this event and those women are new to me. After seeing this KO I watched some others and see there have been other knock outs or at least TKO's and saw some of Sheena's knock outs which were scary ... couple girls falling forward and hitting their heads on the table as they go down with one even then falling forward on head into a forward roll. The men standing there not even trying to break the falls. Pretty nuts.

I'm not suggesting they ban it, the girls know what it's about and aren't forced to do it  ...  just surprised the real danger of taking a blow to the head - delivered with BAD intent with no defense allowed  - doesn't seem to be addressed. But knocking someone out is the whole point so I don't know how it could be done in a safe manner.

Sheena I understand was the undefeated champ until she got floored and sent to the hospital.  I'm curious if she retired because the incident scared her so bad or was she about done with slap fights before this match ?

it was also stated Sheena used to wrestle before slap fighting. ... have  any of you seen her wrestle and know if her female matches are available anywhere ?

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2024, 03:14:47 PM »
I obviously don't follow slap fight events like some of you ( don't find it sexy like wrestling ) so this event and those women are new to me. After seeing this KO I watched some others and see there have been other knock outs or at least TKO's and saw some of Sheena's knock outs which were scary ... couple girls falling forward and hitting their heads on the table as they go down with one even then falling forward on head into a forward roll. The men standing there not even trying to break the falls. Pretty nuts.

I'm not suggesting they ban it, the girls know what it's about and aren't forced to do it  ...  just surprised the real danger of taking a blow to the head - delivered with BAD intent with no defense allowed  - doesn't seem to be addressed. But knocking someone out is the whole point so I don't know how it could be done in a safe manner.

Sheena I understand was the undefeated champ until she got floored and sent to the hospital.  I'm curious if she retired because the incident scared her so bad or was she about done with slap fights before this match ?

it was also stated Sheena used to wrestle before slap fighting. ... have  any of you seen her wrestle and know if her female matches are available anywhere ?
She is still the champ cause she didnt lose as was stated. Im guessing she walked away because she doesnt want to risk another concussion. As far as her wrestling there are tons of videos. scripted and competitive on her clips for sale store. I havent seen many of them but I saw a match she did with Bianca Blance and it was sexy as hell.

Offline locked

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2024, 07:38:56 PM »
Thanks , but on the cfs store I found ( Empress Sheena ) there were mostly mixed matches ... nothing with Bianca. I guess she has another site ?

Offline MrRain

• God Member
  • Husband of Ivy Rain, producer of Lesbian Sexfights
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2024, 08:04:43 PM »
There are FvF matches with Sheena on Monica's Real Wrestling Store on C4S

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2024, 01:19:48 PM »
Just a update. sheena is fully recovered and with the exception of a bruised ego there is no permanent damage. She is back to doing sessions and is looking great!

Offline Lindamilf

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2024, 06:42:09 PM »
Im guess she will stick to scripted matches and sessions with subs from now on. lol

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2024, 01:13:11 AM »
I'm really surprised no one has gotten seriously hurt.

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2024, 08:18:19 PM »
That destroyed her reputation.

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2024, 04:25:27 PM »
My boyfriend and I were watching that live. I was really surprised she went down in one shot. Must have really embarrassed her though. I have not seen anything out of her since. I think she is in hiding lol. . 

Offline LauraBlackMetal

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2024, 07:16:59 PM »
My boyfriend and I were watching that live. I was really surprised she went down in one shot. Must have really embarrassed her though. I have not seen anything out of her since. I think she is in hiding lol. .
I think she's the kind of person who takes her own defeats in a fight hard. We won't be seeing her in public for a while yet.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2024, 11:33:10 PM »
  Although entertaining to watch, its completely insane. It's the brain child of some drunken frat boy fantasy. The brain damage, with all its issues of double vision, hearing loss, headaches, Etc., Etc. is nothing to take lightly. Yea, they say she checked out ok at the hospital just means massive bleeding wasn't detected. All the issues listed above could haunt you for years and doctors can't do anything about it. Believe me, I know. I can't believe I saw  Arnold Schwarzenegger on the stage promoting this crap as " a sport "  he stood smiling like a fool as woman and men stood defenseless and slapped the crap out of each other. He needs the crap slapped out of his silly ass.