News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sheena goes down!

• 27 Replies

Offline BigDickBrad

Sheena goes down!
« on: February 10, 2024, 01:59:01 PM »
Anyone else shocked that Sheena got Knocked out last night? Im no fan of power slap but I did not see that coming.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 02:05:48 PM by BigDickBrad »

Offline Suchieyang

Re: Sheena goes down!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 02:13:56 PM »
She went down like a ton of bricks. My husband and I couldnt believe it. 

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 02:37:48 PM »
She went down like a ton of bricks. My husband and I couldnt believe it.
I couldnt either! Not only did she go down but she stayed down!

Offline catfightjill

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2024, 02:48:59 PM »
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 02:49:53 PM by catfightjill »

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2024, 02:58:41 PM »

Offline mrboomstick

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 03:57:41 PM »
She got knocked the fuck out :o

So how does this work, did Sheena get to slap her back or do you win as soon as someone is knocked out like in boxing?

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2024, 07:04:12 PM »

So how does this work, did Sheena get to slap her back or do you win as soon as someone is knocked out like in boxing?
She actually won. The woman hit her with a illegal strike and was disqualified.  I didn't know that when I posted this. So she is still undefeated even though she got laid out lol.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2024, 08:52:22 PM »
Anyone else shocked that Sheena got Knocked out last night? Im no fan of power slap but I did not see that coming.
A good blow landed on the jaw. The light bulb shook and went out.:) At fights in nightclubs, girls even knock out guys like that :)

Offline Okguy

• Married couple seeks possible f vs.f wrestling mat
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2024, 08:56:27 PM »

She actually won. The woman hit her with a illegal strike and was disqualified.  I didn't know that when I posted this. So she is still undefeated even though she got laid out lol.
What was illegal about it?
This is a shared profile the wife and I share it and either may on anytime. We are looking for submissions wrestling matches for her. I introduced her to it and she enjoys it. A few things that are hard NO’s swinging, hard erotic matches and nude.

Offline mrboomstick

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2024, 09:19:19 PM »

What was illegal about it?
From what I've read, you are supposed to keep your feet on the ground before the slap and she didn't.

I still don't quite understand the rules. How do they decide who gets to slap first?

Offline LauraBlackMetal

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2024, 11:09:00 PM »
Damn, that was powerful. Even considering it wasn't a slap, but a blow with the back of her palm. It's scary to imagine what would happen if that bitch hit someone not with a slap, but with a fist to the jaw.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 11:18:35 PM by LauraBlackMetal »

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2024, 06:09:13 AM »
The girl getting slapped could really get hurt. Broken jaw, teeth knocked out, facial injuries, etc,... Isn't this dangerous ?

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2024, 10:51:06 AM »
The girl getting slapped could really get hurt. Broken jaw, teeth knocked out, facial injuries, etc,... Isn't this dangerous ?
It's very dangerous. I don't support the sport I was just amazed someone was able to knock Sheena out.

Offline locked

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2024, 04:55:27 PM »
Yeah, I'm surprised someone hasn't stepped about this event by now  ::)  Standing there and not being allowed to block a strike is just asking for a bad result.  As brutal as UFC fights can be they ARE defending themselves. But this shit about just standing there and receive a hard strike to the head is crazy. 

How was the girl who got KOed afterwards ?  I guessing she was OK  but it's not hard to imagine how bad it could have been. 

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2024, 06:28:54 PM »
Yeah, I'm surprised someone hasn't stepped about this event by now  ::)  Standing there and not being allowed to block a strike is just asking for a bad result.  As brutal as UFC fights can be they ARE defending themselves. But this shit about just standing there and receive a hard strike to the head is crazy. 

How was the girl who got KOed afterwards ?  I guessing she was OK  but it's not hard to imagine how bad it could have been.
She was taken to the hospital but released just a few hours later. she posted on X that she is good will return to work on Monday. Also I was glad to read that she said she is done with power slap.