News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Night of Revelations

• 0 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
A Night of Revelations
« on: February 11, 2024, 05:35:07 AM »
A Night of Revelations

As the late afternoon sun streamed through the window, Mandy and Brad were comfortably lounged on the couch, lost in their own worlds as they watched a rerun of their favorite television show, "Gymnastic Galore." Little did they know, their cozy domestic scene was about to take a turn for the erotic. The television showcased a segment on the rising stars of women's gymnastics, and Mandy, who had been practicing the sport when she was younger, perked up, propping herself up on her elbows.

"You know, honey," she purred, "doing gymnastics back then really helped me with my wrestling." She glanced over at Brad, a wicked smile spreading across her lips. "Wanna find out just how much, big boy?"

Brad's heart raced as he felt a thrill of anticipation course through him. He knew exactly what Mandy had in mind. "Oh yeah?" he replied, trying to sound nonchalant. "How do you want to do this?"

Mandy smiled, her blue eyes sparkling with mischief. "Let's find out, shall we?" She reached out and slowly undid the first few buttons of Brad's white dress shirt, revealing his toned chest. As she pushed him back gently onto the couch, he felt the fabric of his shirt slip off his shoulders and fall to the floor. She straddled his hips, her soft, bare thighs pressing against his erection, and began to slowly unbutton his slacks. "First, we need to see if you can handle these legs," she purred, wriggling her hips suggestively.

Brad moaned, his hands reaching up to grab her round ass, feeling the softness of her skin through her lacey panties. He could feel the heat of her body against his own, their breath mingling in the air between them. As Mandy finally pulled his pants off, revealing his black briefs, she leaned forward, her long, red hair spilling over his chest, and whispered into his ear, "Let's see if you can handle the real thing."

Before he could respond, she was off the couch and kneeling on the ground beside him. She pulled his briefs down, freeing his erect member, and licked her lips as she looked up at him. "I think it's time for some erotic wrestling, don't you agree?" she asked with a sultry smile.

Brad could hardly believe what was happening. His heart raced as he stared into Mandy's intense eyes. "Yeah," he managed to croak, his voice barely audible over the pounding of his heart. "I agree."

Without another word, they both lunged forward, their bodies pressed tightly together. Their legs intertwined, their muscles straining against each other's strength. The room was filled with the sounds of their heavy breathing and the smack of their flesh against each other. Mandy's long legs wrapped around Brad's waist, her soft, warm thighs rubbing against his erection in a way that sent shivers down his spine. He reached up, cupping her bare ass in his hands, feeling the heat radiating off of her skin.

As they wrestled, their clothes slowly became disheveled, revealing more and more of their bodies to each other. Brad's muscular chest and abs glistened with sweat, his defined pecs flexing as he struggled against Mandy's iron grip. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts forward, the tips of her hard nipples brushing against his chest. Her blonde hair tumbled around them, tangling with his dark locks, their bodies slick with sweat.

Their movements grew more intense, more primal, as they lost themselves in the erotic dance of their wrestling. Mandy leaned in, nipping at Brad's neck, drawing a moan from deep within his chest. He reached down, gripping her ass in his hands, squeezing her flesh as he tried to gain leverage over her. She responded by digging her heels into the carpet, pushing back against him with all her strength.

Their bodies slid across the large throw rug on the floor, the soft fabric providing little resistance to their frenzied movements. Mandy rolled onto her back, pulling Brad on top of her, their hips grinding together in a rhythm that was as much about power and control as it was about desire. Her legs wrapped around his waist once more, her long, strong limbs feeling like steel bands as she squeezed him tight.

Brad growled, his muscles straining against her iron grip. His hands found her wrists, pinning them above her head as he leaned down, his lips just inches from hers. "Do you surrender?" he panted, his breath hot against her skin.

Mandy using her inner thigh muscles clamping down on his waist  as she gazes at him she locks her ankles to apply even more pressure on his lower back. Her hands still pinned above her head, she moans into his ear, "I don't surrender, you'll have to make me."

As they continue to wrestle, their bodies slide across the rug, the friction causing their skin to become slick with sweat and desire. Mandy arches her back, lifting her hips off the ground, and using her legs to wrap around him even tighter, trying to force his hips up into the air. Her sweaty 38D breasts press against his chest, her nipples hard and aching for his touch. She laughs a bit you know these were always a hinderance and my long legs  in gymnastics, but they've never been more useful, she thinks to herself.

Brad grits his teeth, feeling the strength in her legs, but he's not about to give up so easily. He reaches down, grabbing her ass with one hand and squeezing it tightly while using the other hand to try and pry her legs off of him. The muscles in his arms and back strain against her grip as he fights for dominance. Their breath comes in ragged gasps, their chests heaving as they struggle for control.

As their bodies slide across the rug, Mandy feels something hard and hot pressing against her leg. She glances down and realizes it's Brad's erection, trapped between their sweaty skin. She lets out a small moan, her body reacting to the feel of him against her. Without thinking, she grinds her hips against him, the movement causing his cock to slide between her wet folds.

Brad's eyes widen as he feels her move against him. He gasps, feeling the intense pressure building inside him. He's so close, but he can't let her take control now. He grips her hips tighter, trying to keep her still as he fights for control. His other hand moves up to her breast, squeezing it roughly before pinching her hard nipple.

Mandy arches her back, moaning loudly as the sensations wash over her. She tightens her grip on his neck, her long, strong legs still wrapped around him, her hips grinding against him in rhythm with his thrusts. Her breath comes in ragged gasps, her body shudders with pleasure as she feels the heat building between them. Mandy moaning for  Brad to work her breasts even more, her nipples aching for his touch. He groans, his movements becoming more urgent as he complies, rolling his thumb over her sensitive nipple in a circular motion that sends shudders of pleasure through her entire body.

Mandy rocking with Brad got to roll him under her and quickly gets her legs to pin Brad in a school yard pin, holding him down. Her hair spread across the carpet as she looks down at him with a wicked grin. Her breasts heave up and down as she pants, trying to catch her breath. "Now do I have your attention, hmmm?" she asks, her voice low and sultry.

Brad struggles beneath her, his muscles straining against her iron grip. His hands move up to her hips, trying to push her off him. His cock is trapped between their sweaty bodies, and with each thrust against her, it slides against her wet folds. "Oh fuck yes," he growls, his voice ragged. "You have my full attention."

Mandy grins down at him, her breath coming faster now. "Good," she says, lowering her body to brush against his erection. She feels it twitch against her, and she moans softly, arching her back. With one swift movement, she guides his cock to her entrance, and then impales herself on him. She lets out a long, shuddering breath as she feels him fill her.

Brad groans, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he thrusts up into her. The feel of her warm, wet flesh enveloping him is almost too much to bear. He looks up at her, their eyes locked in a heated gaze, and he begins to move, their bodies sliding across the rug in a frenzy of desire.

Mandy using her gymnastics training  by contracting the Kegel muscles to squeeze Brads cock and push back against his thrusts. Her nails dig into his back, leaving red lines in their wake. She arches her back, pushing her chest forward, offering him an enticing view of her breasts as they bounce with each movement. "That's it, Brad," she gasps, her voice low and husky. "Fuck me hard."

Brad feels like he's losing control, but he doesn't want to hurt her. He tries to maintain a steady pace, driving into her over and over again. The rug beneath them is beginning to slip, their sweat and the friction of their movements causing it to slide across the floor. He reaches up, grabbing a handful of her hair, pulling her head back to expose her throat. His other hand finds its way to her left breast, rubbing it roughly against her swollen nipple.

Mandy's breath hitches in her throat as his cock find its way to her most sensitive spot. She arches her back, meeting each of his thrusts with a moan, her hips grinding against him in perfect rhythm. Her nails scrape down his back, leaving trails of fire across his skin. She digs her heels into his ass, urging him deeper inside her. "Fuck me harder," she whispers, her voice barely audible over the sounds of their passion.

Brad feels the pressure building within him, the need to release climbing up his spine. He thrusts harder, faster, feeling the familiar tightness in his balls as he nears the brink. His fingers dig into her hips, holding her close as he loses himself in the feel of her body moving beneath him. He leans down, capturing one of her nipples between his teeth, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from deep within her.

Mandy gasps as she feels him begin to pulse inside her, his cock throbbing with each powerful thrust. She wraps her legs around his waist, arching her back and meeting his movements with her own, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony. Her own orgasm crashes over her in a wave of bliss, her inner muscles clenching tightly around him, milking his release.

Mandy panting  what a great fuck Brad was. She's a little sore, but in a good way. Her muscles feel worked and satisfied. She leans forward, planting her hands on either side of his head and looks down at him. His chest is heaving, his eyes are closed, and he looks so peaceful. She smiles, brushing a stray hair out of his face.

After a few moments, Brad opens his eyes and looks up at her. His expression is one of surprise and awe. "Wow," he says, "you really know how to make a guy feel wanted." He kisses her gently on the lips, then rolls off of her, lying beside her on the rug. They stare up at the ceiling together, their bodies still tangled together.

Mandy smiles, running her fingers through his sweaty hair. "I've been wanting to do that since the first time I saw you in the gym," she confesses. She feels a pang of guilt at the thought of their impending breakup, but tries to push it aside for now. They remain in silence for a while, just enjoying each other's company.

Mandy recovering smiles at Brad have you every done the spits? He looks up at her questioningly. "Well, I did a lot of gymnastics when I was younger," she explains, "and I used to practice a lot of splits. It's just a move I'm comfortable with." She feels his hand slide down her side, coming to rest on her hip. "You're really good at it," he says, running his fingers lightly over her hipbone.

Would you like to try a new position we me doing the splits?" she asks playfully, sitting up on her elbows. Brad smiles, his eyes following the movement of her body. "I'd love to," he replies, sitting up as well. She scoots back on her hands and knees, arching her back and lowering herself down onto her forearms. Her legs spread wide, forming a perfect V shape in the air.

As Brad watches her, a thrill of desire runs through him. He positions himself between her legs, lining up his cock with her wet folds. He hesitates for a moment, taking in the sight of her exposed body and the trust she's placing in him. Then, with a deep breath, he pushes forward, entering her slowly.

Mandy lets out a moan as he fills her up, her body arching into his. The sensation of being stretched and filled by him is unlike anything she's ever experienced. He begins to move, thrusting gently at first, then with more force as he finds a rhythm that matches her own. His hands roam over her back and ass, digging into the flesh as he pushes deeper.

She looks over her shoulder at him, their eyes meeting in the midst of their passion. His expression is one of concentration and desire, his face flushed with the effort of holding back his release. She reaches back, running her fingers through his sweaty hair, urging him on. "Don't hold back," she whispers, "let go."

The words seem to break something inside him, and with a groan, he thrusts deeper, harder. His hips slap against her ass, the friction causing sparks of pleasure to shoot through her. She arches her back, meeting his movements with her own, their bodies moving in perfect harmony.

The room is filled with the sounds of their passionate union: the slapping of skin against skin, the wet sucking sounds as they move together, and their combined breathless gasps. Mandy feels her orgasm building, rising up from deep within her. She digs her nails into his shoulders, urging him on, needing him to release her from this aching need. Come on babe fuck me  that's it as she try's to spread her legs further out to take him deeper.

Brad feels the tightening in her body, the way she presses back against him, begging for more. He can feel his own release building, the hot rush of pleasure spreading through his veins. He thrusts harder, faster, determined to send them both over the edge. His hips slap against her ass, the friction causing a fire to burn through his veins, and he groans her name as he feels his climax wash over him.

Hot, sticky cum spills into her, filling her up, and she collapses back onto the rug, her body trembling with the force of her orgasm. He follows her down, rolling to his side and pulling her into his embrace. Their sweaty, naked bodies are pressed together, and he sees Mandy smiling at him, her eyes half-lidded with pleasure. "That was amazing," she whispers, her voice still ragged from their exertions.

Brad runs a hand through his disheveled hair, trying to catch his breath. "I could get used to this," he says, nuzzling her neck. "I never thought I'd be so into this...I mean, I've always been more of a missionary guy." He chuckles, but you and your fucking body are amazing. Mandy laughs too, her breath hot against his neck.

They lie there for a while, just enjoying the afterglow of their passionate encounter. Brad's cock twitches inside her, still mostly hard, and she can feel it pulsing, sending tiny waves of pleasure through her. She wraps her legs around his waist, holding him as close as she can, not wanting this moment to end.
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.