News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The New Neighbor Introduces Herself

• 4 Replies

Offline JayB

The New Neighbor Introduces Herself
« on: February 12, 2024, 05:39:00 PM »
     Kasie and I had been downstairs in our basement gym.  A sanctuary that we visited 4-5 times a week.  Today we were working chest.  My blonde wife had started her workout about 15 minutes before I had.  But, I made sure that I got down in time to spot her on the bench.  I loved the view from up top watching her firm breasts push the bar up and down.  She finished her workout and  went upstairs while I finished up mine.

Once finished, shirtless, I climbed the stairs and upon opening the door, I discovered we had company.  It was our new next door neighbor who had moved in a couple of days prior.  We had seen her come and go but hadn’t had the chance to introduce ourselves.

Shirtless and gleaming with sweat, I apologized and offered that I would put on my shirt.  Carla, our new neighbor, pleaded, not on her account as she enjoyed the scenery.  Our brown-haired visitor then turned to Kasie and said, “I didn’t realize you had a hunk for a husband.”   While I’m no Reacher, I do get some stares by passers by when out working in the yard shirtless.  Then almost in the same breath, Carla asks if we would be up for a threesome.  And, then before either of us had a chance to process what the brunette had asked, she suggested that it was just as well that we didn’t because in her words, “I’m afraid after your stud has had me, he might not want to go back to you.”
That comment obviously didn’t set well with my blonde wife and she inquired, “What makes you think that?”  Upping the ante, Carla removed her shirt, unsnapped her bra, and exposed her 39D tits.  “After playing with these, I doubt he’s going be interested in what’s under your shirt.”

At that, Kasie rose to her feet.  “Oh, you don’t think so?”, she responded.  Carla then challenged my wife to show her tits and let me decide.  Without hesitation, the blonde went topless revealing, in my mind, the best pair that I’ve seen in person.  No, she wasn’t as big as the brunette but her 35Cs were as firm as a natural pair could be.
As the two women stood opposing one another, I just gazed in amazement, enjoying the moment.  I’m sure each woman considered hers to be the better pair.  But, it was Kasie who broke the silence as the two glared at each other and I just swiveled my head back and forth.  My blonde wife confidently assured Carla that, “I’m not concerned about you stealing my husband because he likes a woman with big nipples and you aren’t in the same league with me,” as at that moment her nipples had thickened and were very erect.  “And, second, he’s not going be interested in your saggy tits!”  (To be fair, given their size I didn’t think they were saggy).

Obviously, that enraged the brunette who then informed Kasie that she “ would just kick your ass and take him from you!”  With a smirk, the blonde told Carla, “if you think you can.”  ( I had seen my blonde wife in three previous fights and in each she completely dominated her opponents…thus my money was on Kasie to take care of business)  The back and forth continued with the big breasted brunette telling the big nippled blonde that, “there’s not a blonde born that could take me.”  And with that she charged my wife and slung a right hand at her face.  Kasie easily blocked the telegraphed punch and followed up with a solid right to brunette’s midsection, doubling her over.  An upper cut from the blonde put Carla on her back.
At this point, Kasie turned to me and said, “You can count to 10 or 100 but I’m pin this bitch and she’s not going to get up no matter how high you count.”  With that she jumped head first towards the prone brunette.  But things didn’t go as planned as Carla was astute enough to get her knees up and catch Kasie and then catapult her over and on to her ass.  The blonde was now sitting on her butt, facing away from Carla.  The brunette was quick to her feet, grabbed Kasie’s blonde locks, which elicited an “OWWW”, and pulled her to her feet, twirled her around, and connected on a solid right to the jaw.  The big breasted brunette then immediately threw a left and another right.  (With each punch her big tits bounced up and down—I caught myself paying attention to that rather her connecting punches).  Kasie tried to counter but her off balance right was easily dodged by Carla, who then planted a shot to the blonde’s midsection and then straightened her up with an upper cut of her own.

I had to give Carla credit to this point as she had landed more shots than all the other women Kasie had tangled with combined.  But,  I also wondered if Carla had just pissed Kasie off to the point she would make the brunette really pay for what she had done.  In fact, those were essentially the blonde’s words to the brunette.  “You’re gonna be sorry you did that because now I’m gonna really make you pay, those big tits of yours will be hanging around your belly button when I’m done with you.”  I know my wife didn’t like the brunette turning the table on her in front of me and I was thinking Carla was about to find out that she would regret starting this fight.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 08:59:25 PM by JayB »

Offline JayB

Re: The New Neighbor Introduces Herself
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 08:58:41 PM »
Kasie stepped forward to deliver a right hand destined for Carla’s jaw but in an instant the brunette threw up her left to block it and then quickly fired a right of her own that landed squarely on the blonde’s jaw.  I saw Kasie’s legs buckle and before she could respond the big breasted Carla connected on a left and then a solid right.  With her hands now by her side, Kasie was open to a series of rights and lefts that backed her up.  She had no response to the brunette’s flurry.  Needless to say, I was stunned at how easily Carla was overpowering my strong, fit wife. 

An uppercut forcefully sent the blonde slamming into the wall and upon contact with the wall, she slid down on to her ass.  Without hesitation, Carla grabbed Kasie’s legs and yanked her away from the wall and she was prone on the floor.  Taking advantage of the beaten blonde’s inaction, she promptly sat down on her midsection.  From that vantage point, she proceeded to take one of the blonde’s big, thick nipples in each hand and pulled them vigorously, which elicited howls of pain from Kasie.  At that point, Kaise pleaded with Carla to stop, that she conceded defeat and that she could have me for the night.  Carla just laughed haughtily, and let the blonde know that this fight was over when she said so, and she wasn’t done working her over. 

Needless to say, I was stunned at what I was witnessing.  I was not happy watching my blonde wife take this punishment from the big breasted brunette.  But, I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t a bit turned on by watching Carla in action.  Given how aggressive she was in dismantling my wife to this point, I wondered what she was like in bed.

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline JayB

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 09:20:27 PM »
Carla was proving to be much more than Kasie had bargained for and the blonde was clearly in big trouble.  While she was actually willing to concede, the brunette was not ready to stop the pounding she was administering.  It was at this point, that I opened my mouth for the first time.  I shouted some encouraging words to Kasie, to use her legs.  While my wife was in a vulnerable position, Carla was sitting on her midsection but had not tried to pin her opponent, leaving Kasie’s legs free.  Almost on cue, the blonde brought her legs up, placing them on the brunette’s front delts and was able to force Carla on to her back.  The two combatants then scrambled to their knees.  Kasie was upright first and as Carla tried to rise up to face the blonde, my wife connected the first blow.  Carla answered and then the two traded a couple of punches each.  Kasie then landed her hardest punch of the exchange that forced Carla to pause long enough for the blonde to follow up with another that connected just as the brunette was attempting to counter.  The brunette’s punch just glanced off Kasie’s shoulder and she blasted another right to the side of Carla’s head.  The brunette lobbed a soft right that my wife easily blocked and followed up with two successive body shots.  My wife had new life and had turn the tables on Carla when she was all but beaten.  The two body shots had dropped the brunette on to all fours.  Rising to her feet, it was Kasie’s turn to grab a handful of hair.  She hoisted the big breasted Carla to her feet with her left hand, and then planted two more shots to the brunette’s softened up body.  With her left hand still holding Carla’s locks, she forced her up enough to land an uppercut that this time let the brunette meet the wall.  Kasie was now in her groove and I fully expected her to end this fight.

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline JayB

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 09:54:40 PM »
My blonde wife charged at Carla as she was holding up the wall.  Kasie grabbed hold of the brunette’s hands, threw them up against the wall and was making the move to pin her against the wall knowing she had the strength advantage.  But, Carla wasn’t going to allow that.  She brough up her right knee, planting it right in the blonde’s crotch, forcing Kasie on to all fours.  The brunette quickly moved to get to my wife’s side, where upon she planted a kick into Kasie’s side.  The force of the kick sent the blonde on to her back.  At that point, Carla jumped on top of the blonde and attempted to pin her and I imagined to try and smother her with her 38s.  Unfortunately, for the brunette that proved to be a fruitless effort as Kasie proved to be too strong for the brunette to pin her.  The two hellcats rolled around on the floor with neither gaining an advantage.  Eventually, they crashed into wall, separating themselves whereupon they rose to their feet.

Amazingly, this fight would sort of end how it started.  Both on their feet, pausing just an instant to take measure of where they were before Carla charged my wife, throwing a telegraphed punch that Kasie easily blocked.  The blonde then hurt the brunette with a body shot and an uppercut that similarly put the brunette on her back.  Rather than leaping on the prone Carla, the blonde grabbed her opponent’s legs, spread them apart and landed a kick where it hurts.  She then dropped a knee on Carla’s midsection, and then pinned her to my count of ten.  Then in an act of revenge she leveled several shots on Carla’s massive breasts.  The brunette was all but finished.  Kasie, however, wasn’t done.  She forced Carla to her feet where she lowered her shoulder and caught the brunette in her midsection and drove her into the wall.  Breathless and beaten, she plopped down on the floor and her once proud breasts sagging under the beaten she had taken.

A few days later, a for rent sign was placed in the yard outside of Carla’s former home.

Offline brick1960

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 11:54:33 AM »
Awesome story Jay thanks for writing it.