News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Dacoit QUEEN

• 3 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
The Dacoit QUEEN
« on: December 09, 2010, 05:49:22 PM »

The Dacoit QUEEN

It was at around 1930’s…in the hills of Chambal which was famous for dacoits… there lived a notorious gang…now headed by a male…but have to pass the reins to one of the two females…after they attain the age of 19…Juhi or Madhuri…Amongst the two Juhi was elder by only 2 days…

Since their parents demise in a police encounter when they were only 4 yrs … they are bought up  by the loyal members of the gang very lovingly as the daughters of their demised respected heads ….who happened to be great friends to each others…they used to become heads in alternative years…but both had only a lone daughter each…but they vowed that the next generation will take reins as only 1 Queen amongst them…for some good reasons …but why & How?

The time had turned ugly…when both the heads demised in a police encounter along with their wife’s…but before that… they had already declared their will…that till the gals…don’t attain the age of 19…the next head will b loyal Madho Singh…who will be controlling all the reins…before one of these gals takes the final throne from him!

& how one of these Gals should take the throne from him?.... It will b exactly on the very next full moon….immediately after both the Gals attain an age of 19….but How?... There was a Agreement…both the gals meant same for both the friends…they used to love them both as their own child…so no differentiation…so no two queens will be their in the next generation as other wise it wud mean that they differentiated the other gal as not their own child.

But How?... The both the gals have to be trained in All formats of Combat’s….& after attaining the age of 19…in the immediate next full moon both the gals have to fight bare hands to each others…under the full moon…if required the fight may go for the whole night…till one of the gals makes the other agree…that only she is  returning to the camp as a Winner…& the looser had to return in the following night…when the thorn ceremony wud take place …& the looser will put the throne on the on the head of the winner by her own hand…& be her honest deputy for rest of the life.

The thing was agreed upon & followed rigorously…but there was another vow…that the gals cannot touch each others…till the day their fight takes place…as they sud not know their any of the skills & body qualities before the ultimate fight takes place…they sud try to know their All Qualities only in their fight….& for that they have whole night to share between them in the fight…& if required change & counter change their strategies if need be.

The most Good part was that both the Gals also had a sexy eye on one another…but they both cud not touch each other till the day they fight after attaining an age of 19. Many a times they felt like touching each others but cudn’t ...& both waiting eagerly for that auspicious moon light when they turn 19 & they cud fight…many a times they came close face to face on each others…eye ball to eye ball…fingers like gripping each others…thighs like to go at each others…but OHhhh...they had to stop with a Big Sigh!!!…

their positions were also known to everyone…but nobody cud help before the vow.

Finaly the day came…both turned 19…& the next immediate full moon…when they both were given a long Royal bath in the morning itself as per the rituals…very joyful moment for both of them…they both were prepared in folk dark blue ghagra cholis…loose from hipps…so that their legs can have their full moments…their beautiful legs bare just below their knees …around their shackles…both the gals were made in deep blues…their bare shackles below their knees looking realy fabulous…

Finaly both the Gals could stare at each other today for the first time around 6 pm in the evening…when both r bought together Ist time in a room…by their friends who were separated in two groups…for preparing them like bride & grooms…now that they have finished All their jobs…Juhi first smiled glary at looking Madhuri for the first time today…& giving her a feel of importance of the would b proceedings of tonite…

Madhuri also nodded back with a cute smile.

Looking at this …All the other Gals engaged their in the room burst with a big laughter….& their was a much joyful moment amongst All…as if a honeymoon between the two gals is to be on the cards tonite…

But the lil sad part is that…nobody would b able to witness this fight at first stroke…disturbing the proceedings in any way…as their should be no chance for any excuses…it should b very clean…All could understand that…

At exactly 8 pm they have to bid adieu their All counterparts & head towards the big flat empty battle ground situated about 10 kms from the camp …riding on their horses!

Finaly after waving hands & collecting everyone’s best wishes…they bid adieu them All riding on their horses.
They took a halt in between at 5 kms…but din’t talk much & proceeded again.

Finaly they reached the destination on time at 10 pm. Full moon Light Glowing Allaround...

Juhi was the first two get down on her right feet…followed by Madhuri on her left.

They could feel the well hardened but dusty soil under their bare feets…It was a big flat open ground…no question of anybody there on all ways wherever their eyes reached….only both of them under the full moon on the big flat ground.

…without talking much …both the girls took their positions in front of each other in midst of the ground…

(part -2 to follows soon…)

(rohit_wildest@yahoo.co.in)
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline puja-junglibilli

Re: The Dacoit QUEEN
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 08:50:28 PM »
i realy apreciate u r a good writer.pls write this story 2nd Part in mixed language.

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 06:53:05 PM »
Contd -

(Heights about 5’5”, Juhi slighty more… both weighing around 56-58 kgs)

~Madhuri~

“Today Let All Hell break loose Elder Sis…(though not real Sis..& Juhi elder by only 2 days)”

~Juhi~

“Hope So Younger Sis!...Waited since long.”

~Madhuri~

“I also waited since so long Elder Sis…!”

~Juhi~

“Lets fulfill each others All desires fully to night younger Sis…lets not keep any stone unturned...”

~Madhuri~

“Yes Elder Sis …as with no more waiting …I take the circle towards my right carefully trying to asses ur weak part.

~Juhi~

I also move right along with u…carefully staring at u…& it was me who attacked first…trying to grab ur neck in my two arms like a tigress takes a leap on her pray.

~Madhuri~

I Duck…& grabbing ur chest tightly in my both arms…& putting my right leg behind ur legs try to trip u down behind.

~Juhi~

She is Intelligent…but as u reach near me I grab ur head tightly in my both arms…negating ur tripping bid lil easily with my weight & hold…& trying to give u lots of pain on ur neck with my wrapped hands over it.

~Madhuri~

Ehhh…But I kept my solid hold on ur chest….trying to press u as hard as possible in my arms.

~Juhi~

I cud feel ur pressing…But as m slightly heavier between the two…after trying to manage u for some time…I try to pull u towards by right with my all hand powers on u.

~Madhuri~

Ehhh…but I tighten my legs as hard as possible…with my all leg strength…& also if possible will try to hip throw u down…as it seems m more intelligent between two of us.

~Juhi~

Ehhh…In a stalemate …I try to push u behind by two steps…& quickly try to come back from ur behind…with ur butts picked up tightly in my tight right wrist from behind.

~Madhuri~

Bitch I think insides …I push ur hand behind… & in reversal try to get on ur back exactly reversing ur trick on u & trying to lift ur ass in my right hand…tit for tat..

~Juhi~

Yep! How dares she…I tighten my legs…turn around…& cup ur left ass very tightly in my right hand.

~Madhuri~

I also cup ur left ass very tightly in my right hand…both breathing high.

~Juhi~

I leave ur butts…& I try to grab ur both shoulders…trying to shake u both side down.

~Madhuri~

I also leave ur butt…shrug away ur hands from my shoulders…& tried to get ur shackles.

~Juhi~

I lock ur upper body hard & try to press u down as hard as possible…& try to through my body weight forward on u so that u collapse on ground.

~Madhuri~

I tried but there was no chance…I get on the soil first…but try hard to roll my butts quickly on u.

~Juhi~

There was no chance…I allowed u top come on top…but grip u very tightly in my shackles & hands...my ankles locked over ur knees from back…& hands locked around ur neck…totally controlling ur little lesser body over me.

~Madhuri~

I also maintained my tight hand lock over ur head…enjoying my top position over u…tried to drag my right leg up.. out of your shackle grip.

~Juhi~

But I control u hard trying to grip u as hard as possible…not allowing u to move a bit…& trying to clutch u as hard as possible.

~Madhuri~

This way she is going to smoothen me out…I have to do something fast…I try hard to shrug my body to get it out of ur hold…as the wrestling becoming ugly now.

~Juhi~

I wrestle hard with u…trying to smoothen u out hard in my grip…& after doing it completely try to roll on top of u.

~Madhuri~

I tried my best but cud not resist u from rolling on top of me…I try to control u…& bring my right leg in front of ur chest so that I cud push u back hard with my right leg.

~Juhi~

I first grip ur this leg…twist it around & try to get ur chest rubbed forward & back on the dusty soil twice.

~Madhuri~

Ohh it was painful…probably my boos scratched too…but I tighten my right leg…& tried to give u as hard time as possible to tackle my right leg strength.

~Juhi~

But I control it well…I twist it gain get ur painful chest up & back down on the soil…without leaving ur leg…I twist it again so that u come on ur chest again…playing very roughly with ur right leg..trying to encash all from the golden chance I got as far as possible.

~Madhuri~

I have to do something…otherwise she is going to kill me…I harden my leg…& snatch it out of ur grip…& bounce back at u like a panthress.

~Juhi~

I grip the panthress in my both hands & thud her on the soil again with her back on the soil bruised badly…now I sud kill her.

~Madhuri~

I did my every bid…& after a hard wrestling…locked my shackle in between on ur tummy…& with full power of my left leg try to throw u away with my All power of legs.

~Juhi~

I try to grip ur leg again at the same position what I did last but it slips away…as my position was also not so good…

I stood again allowing u to stand up…

~Madhuri~

Badly bruised I again stand up on my legs..watching u carefully…tying my hairs on back of my head…I try to putt my cloths off & throw them away…

~Juhi~

I also did the same…now we r in very tight dark blue wrestling short of dress…took a round right carefully eyeing at each other…i think in the first round I bruised her badly…m carefully watching at u & allowing u to start something first this time.

~Madhuri~

I jump…as the two tigress clashed again…we went to the ground as two tigress…& a big wrestling started amongst us like two fiece wounded tigress leaped on each others…nobody giving an inch to each others…lots of dust flew in the air.

~Juhi~

What a great war…I knew the fight wud b fierce…we wrestled very hard…both not giving an inch to each other.

~Madhuri~

Finaly I came on top & try to press ur hands down.

~Juhi~

I totally gripped my legs around ur neck.

~Madhuri~

“Ehhh Elder Sis”

~Juhi~

“Not able to cope up?”

~Madhuri~

“Me or U?”

~Juhi~

“Ok-Continue” As I lock ur neck more tightly.

~Madhuri~

“Ehhh” I try to free ur legs..,but realizing it wud be difficult I start pressing ur neck hard on the ground…trying to grind it off in my hand… “No Elder Sis…no You sud Know All…”

~Juhi~

“Ok Young Sis…We will fight our best” As I harden my legs more & more around ur neck…changing colour of ur face.

~Madhuri~

My face colour is changing but I cud see ur face also turning red with my hand grinding ur neck…both r stretched to limits…

~Juhi~

My legs r trying to bring ur head down & down..neutrilizing ur hand grip on my neck…ehhh… “u will get killed younger Sis”

~Madhuri~

Tear rolls out of my right eye..but I do not give up…still trying to press ur neck down…but as soon as u got my head get touched on ground…I pushed my head & hands back releasing ur leg lock…which cud not sustain much due to 180 deg bending along with ur ass…& I jump on u with my groins over ur face as I try to lock my right hand in between ur groins.

~Juhi~

“Ohh no” I hold ur right thigh tightly in my hands so that it cannot move much & head lock u tightly in my legs…& try to choke ur head totally…

~Madhuri~

I try to release my thigh in ur hand but not easy…my head is also chocked in between ur legs..hard times…I try to free ur legs with my both hands…

~Juhi~

“Give up Young sis…u will not b able to cope up!” As I press u more hard in betn my legs.

~Madhuri~

Sweat flowing hard out of our bodies…m not willing to give up…try to free my right thigh from ur hand grip.

~Juhi~

I try to hold on not giving u any chance as my legs still chocking ur head in it…Sweat flowing all around.

~Madhuri~

I myself try to roll down so that if I can get a room to make a good position.

~Juhi~

I Allow u as I came on top…I still continue to chock ur head …with ur right thigh wrapped in my hand…so that u come out crying without ambling to get it out from my hands.

~Madhuri~

Realy I feel like crying…but its also inspiring me more not to give up.

~Juhi~

I keep pressing my legs on ur head…she should succumb soon.

~Madhuri~

With my All hand strength I separate ur legs…& jab your thigh tightly & try to free my right thigh from your hand…as now m also in a better position with ur thigh grabbed in my hand.

~Juhi~

“Ehhh” I apply my leg power & try to restore my leg position as they were earlier…as my hands battle not to let ur legs free… “Ehhh”

~Madhuri~

We battle hard before I drag my right leg out of your hands…with my lungs on my throat now I try to jab your both legs close on my chest…also now I try to fix a head lock on u with my legs.

~Juhi~

“Ehhh” the battle became hard…I try to keep ur legs away from my head…also I try to free my legs from ur hands…

~Madhuri~

Both battled hard…before I finaly I felt wise & released Elder sis before we again came to our feets…sweating & exhausted…I tied my hairs again on back of my head…&
I came near to Elder Sis…boobs to boobs…clasping hands overhead…elder sis kissed me on lips…
I kissed her back both again went on the ground…wrestled heavily. Legs trying to grip each other as hard as possible…before we jammed. There was not even an inch of place for each others.

~Juhi~

I locked younger sis tight…

~Madhuri~

M on top…but she locked me very tightly…the bodies began to ache now.

~Juhi~

It is already midnight…but the younger sister is not giving up.

~Madhuri~

We battled like this for another 1 hours…elder sister being slightly more on me same as her age of 2 days elder than me…

~Juhi~

I know I m dominating slight more but she’s not agreeing let the fight continue till then she agrees.

~Madhuri~

The fight went on..m still not agreeing.

~Juhi~

M finaly trying camel ride on u..trying to break ur back from back side…

~Madhuri~

I Also tried the same on u after you flopped…

~Juhi~

Its nearing 2 AM.

~Madhuri~

We began kissing each other & when we slept we both don’t know…only wake up in the morning…

~Juhi~

We again wrestled…I wrestled with more Jill this time.

~Madhuri~

I too dint give up.

~Juhi~

Finaly I twisted madhuri’s hand & put my right leg on her back….I will kill her if she doesn’t succumb this time…I keep on twisting her hand hard…& also keep rubbing my feet over her back…I will grind her today on the dust with my feets if she doesn’t agree..

~Madhuri~

“Ohhh” …finaly I give up.

~Juhi~

It was Already morning..I have to return.

~Madhuri~

I felt…but it is better to be done by a better hand..of my Elder Sis.

~Juhi~

I had to return I jump & raise my Hip on the back of the horse on ur face…& retuned.

~Madhuri~

I returned in the next night…it was a Gala function…My people welcomed me also in the same manner they did to my New Queen who is going to be the next Queen ruling the gang..the thorn ceremony is also going to be with my hand…which I did…it was a big party in the night…

But at midnight at 12.pm we have to show the fight again to the public…on a dusty mud strip of 30x20 infront of All…we again wrestled…it was a good time again.

~Juhi~

We again fought very well…this time I tried to win the younger sis by pressing her neck hard on the dust…but she also locked her legs around my neck. It was a stalemate in front of All. Much of embarrassment…where she had nothing to loose.

~Madhuri~

“Ok-Elder sis I can give up the fight early for ur shake..” I whisper is ur ears.

~Juhi~

“No Sister if u want u can continue the fight!” I wishper.

~Madhuri~

“No I sud loose…as people will loose their faith on u”

~Juhi~

“But they sud have faith on the Deputy also…& let them know their both the leaders are strong…if m not there someday..they should have same faith on u too.”

~Madhuri~

“Ok then lets fight our best Sis”

~Juhi~

“Yeah” Again the wrestling started….I dragged ur half body out of the arena…m on top…your upper body is up outside the wrestling arena …& ur rest half body on the lower part on the wrestling arena…I head locked u in the front…pressing ur neck hard in my groins. I can see ur face turned red..& paling…I twist ur wrists also down rightwards…people are viewing your end.

~Madhuri~

“I give up Elder Sis”

The Match Ended.

& We Lived H’ppyly there after.

After that the country became independent…we surrendered our self to the police…& lived like  good citizens…in a square of land allotted to us by the government.

I & Juhi still remember our first encounter in the Valley.

We didn’t marry a man...& ever lived happily together thereafter…

We used to fight every weekend nights…but I cud never defeat Elder Sister…though we always felt I may also win every time…but Elder Sis was always good by that 2 days elder margin over me.

Beuty. Till date our asses dint get bored!

END!

(rohit_wildest@yahoo.co.in)

“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 06:23:33 PM »
i realy apreciate u r a good writer.pls write this story 2nd Part in mixed language.

Thanks Pooja for ur comments…which is very rare to see…whether here or in some other forums…but yes keep on getting some personal comments.

Did I ERR? (like not knowing to introduce myself as new a new bee? Or do not leave anything in my stories to comment on?) Or do I write that bad? (which is again not possible to get some comment like urs & also some personals & some read more than 1200 times w/o any comments which is more imp as avg.). Or m that bad looking in my true pics…(which is also not possible as I think I have some rare gifted eyes & lips amongst boys if u open them All…but yes they r from mobile 2 pxl..so blurring,hazy some r black..but yes m less photogenic ..but wud like to post some gud soon…)

Or is it becse m not a GAL? or a boy not projecting myself as a GAL?

Anyway I wud try to post my views till I enjoy it.

But hope u & all dint miss those 2 kiss scenes in this story which is otherwise very rare in my stories.

Also pl see my next post…which will be a must read for any Catfight Lover…for Sure…which sud b my best liked match of recent times.
Once again thanks from core of my heart!

Tc.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 06:38:57 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »