News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lust and Pain

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Lust and Pain
« on: February 17, 2024, 08:22:19 PM »
I was sitting in front of my email, clicking through promotional emails and paying bills, when a message from my nephew fluttered into my inbox. I was really surprised because Stefan never normally sent me messages.
"Hello auntie! How are things going? Are you feeling better now? I was really shocked at how much you've had. LG Stefan."
I typed a reply and asked him what he meant. He had probably just mixed something up. I had almost forgotten the whole thing when his reply arrived the next day. Attached to his message was a picture. And when I saw it, my blood froze in my veins.
It showed me, sweaty and with bright red bare tits, lying backwards on a bale of straw that formed the perimeter of our improvised battlefield on the campsite. In front of me stood an equally naked and completely sweaty brunette, her hands on her hips and grinning broadly. It appeared to have been photographed from a great distance and was still of sufficient quality to clearly identify me.
Ok, I realise that you need more explanation to understand the whole thing.
I am Verena, a 28-year-old young mum and have been married to my husband Victor for 3 years. We have a one-year-old daughter together.
Even before we met, we were both swingers and now, many months after the birth, we had taken up our hobby again and regularly spent our weekends at a swinger-friendly naturist campsite by the sea.
There was a place on this campsite where bales of straw and old pallets formed a small arena where the women could really let off steam if they wanted to.
And it was in one of these fights that Stefan had somehow photographed me. How the hell had he found out about it?
"I want to hear the whole story auntie, or the pictures will find their way to a place where they certainly won't do your career any good. And by the way: a hot photo of your huge tits wouldn't be bad either."
That little bastard! Blackmailed by his own nephew! What was I supposed to do? I had just returned to work at my old bank branch after parental leave and I really didn't want to risk being sacked.
Victor was already in bed because he had an early shift. So I went into the kitchen, took off my bathrobe and placed my naked J-cups on the kitchen counter to take a hot selfie for Stefan.
My veiny breasts, quite full of breast milk as I was still breastfeeding, were an impressive sight, and not just for a young man like Stefan. I was in great demand at the swingers' club and was so sore and satisfied after every weekend that I could hardly walk properly.
When I sent him the photo, I realised how scratched and reddened my tits still were. It had only been a few days since the last fight and Alexa, my opponent, had really gone out of her way to work my udders.
Swinger, catfighter... I was already quite a slut. But everything had remained discreet and private so far. But now everything was threatening to become public.
I slept very badly that night.
The next morning I had a WhatsApp from Stefan. I almost choked on my muesli when he sent me a photo of him ejaculating on my picture from the previous evening. His mighty cock was in the picture and my nipples stood up hard.
"Super hot pic aunty, but I'm still waiting for the story behind it!"
"I'll write you tonight. I have to go to work."
"Can't wait."
I closed the Messenger with a pounding heart.
What did I send Stefan? Read it for yourself:
Dear Stefan, I think it's pretty shit what you're doing here. But maybe at your age you're not mature enough to judge that.
I've been going to swingers parties regularly since my early 20s and no one has ever asked me about it. How the hell did you find out about it?
Never mind. You wanted to know how the fight came about.
We haven't actually been going to swingers clubs for months, but have discovered this lovely little nudist spot by the sea. Victor and I really enjoy spending the weekends there and having sex with other people when we can.
It's usually very relaxed and mutually agreeable. But this time, there was a new woman there.
She had her eye on Victor straight away, but instead of sharing, she claimed him for herself the whole Friday evening. You don't really do that among swingers. The atmosphere between us was a bit tense and the fact that she has tits as big as mine certainly played a part. And that's saying something.
She kept bumping into me on purpose. When washing up, in the shower and in the pool.
Her big tits were extremely firm. At first I thought silicone, but then, when we bumped hard in the pool, milk leaked not only from my breasts but also from hers.
"I'm going to milk the last of your husband's sperm tonight and show him how good real breast milk can taste!"
"Real breast milk? I don't think mine is good enough for him?"
There was a lot of bickering and finally Moni, another camper, suggested that we could do the whole thing in "the arena".
This was a battle ground that had been there long before we even became guests. Bales of straw and pallets had been erected between the caravans to create a kind of ring where the guests could let off steam. And in this case, there was some tension in the air.

I agreed immediately and only realised too late what I had let myself in for. To be honest, Victor wasn't much help when I was getting ready for the fight in our camper.
His cock was permanently hard at the thought of me fighting another woman. And one who was just as beautiful and lusciously built as I was.
I was pretty full and hadn't pumped for a while. My tits were piled up in my red bra, which I was wearing to keep the mass of my breasts at least somewhat in check. I was only wearing a skimpy thong, suspenders and stockings.
I needed Victor's help to fasten the bra.  I felt his hard cock against my bum and asked him what would be hotter for him. If I lost, or if I finished this bitch off. The winner would get it as a prize.
Victor just stammered excuses and I realised at that moment that this Alexa bitch was real competition. I had always been too sure that my looks and my enormous curves were enough to secure Victor's love for a lifetime, even if he got to fuck other women.
And so we walked hand in hand to the battlefield. My breasts swayed heavily in my bra and my big arse cheeks quivered with every step.
Alexa was already waiting for us. She was completely naked! Her breathtaking curves, firm plump bum, wide hips, huge veiny tits full of milk. They were at least as impressive as me.
I immediately made comparisons in my head. Her areolas were huge cappuccino-coloured saucers and looked really delicious. But my nipples were bigger and harder.
The battlefield was surrounded by all the guests. They were wearing lingerie or were completely naked. Nobody wanted to miss out on this spectacle. Who would be the top bitch? Who would be the titty queen of the square?
Alexa was already stretching and letting her heavy bells dangle as she bent them low. The spectators could clearly see her glistening wet crack and several guys already had hard erections in anticipation of the fight and at the sight of our curves.
"Your saggy tits probably need a bra?" Alexa's words tantalised me.
"Well, the men like the look of them!" I plucked the red lace bra into place and the contents of the J-cups swayed seductively.
Then Moni took the floor. She often acted as referee for the fights and had agreed to keep an eye on our fight to make sure it didn't get too wild.
"Our bosom queen Verena and the challenger Alexa are about to have a slap fight against each other. All targets are legal, as long as it's really only about slapping with the flat of the hand. There will also be a surprise later in the fight. The winner will get Verena's man for the rest of the weekend."
Victor really was a worthy prize. His body was toned and his cock measured just under 30cm.
Alexa and I faced each other until our fat tits touched.
Suddenly she lashed out and I was hit with a resounding slap. SMACK! What an impact! It snapped my head to the side and I staggered holding my ear. Fuck! That was intense! But I could barely recover before I was hit with a left slap, followed by a juicy palm strike to my right breast.
I groaned and held my breasts. The pain was enormous as my breasts were so full of milk that my bra had already turned a dark colour because it was dripping out.
SMACK! SMACK! Ungh! I groaned as it hit my stomach and made my voluptuous curves quiver.
The crowd roared and cheered her on. "Finish her!"
But I heard shouts for me too: "Fight back Verena! Bang her tits off!"
And finally I woke up from my state of shock. My arms went wide and my palms slammed into her bare tits. SMACK! WHAM!
I was surprised how much it hurt to slap those heavy bells. They were hard and warm and my nipples stood up with excitement. Her breasts were really great and much firmer than mine. Victor had certainly had fun with her last night.
I had fought for a few seconds because Alexa pulled back and held her arm in front of her chest.
"Bitch!"
"Whore!"
The insults flew through the small "arena!" Then she swung wide and I ducked under the blow. I countered with a slap to her left tit, which lifted her udder, which weighed several kilos, and made the milk squirt.
But, crouched down like that, Alexa was at the fastening of my bra in a flash and it was open in an instant.
SMACK! SMACK! Two fierce hits hit me on the cheeks, then she grabbed the bra and ripped it off without me resisting.
It flew into the crowd as a trophy.
Our arms flew wildly through the air and we hit our big udders again and again. Mine were a little bigger than hers, but hung lower.
She had to have at least a G-cup too.

Our breasts were now squirting milk like crazy and becoming more discoloured with every blow.
I changed my aim, hitting her flat stomach and making her gasp breathlessly. She staggered backwards against a pallet and I took advantage of the moment and landed a blow with the flat of my hand on her bare, shaved pussy.
Her cry was a relief. She bent over and I reached out and slapped her right breast so hard that it smacked her right on the chin.
Alexa went down holding her breast and pussy, "Fucking cxnt!" She cursed and I savoured the moment. All around us, the crowd roared. Some men were getting blowjobs, others were jerking off.
As soon as my opponent was on her feet, I wanted to give her the rest, but she ducked. Then she aimed for my pussy, but only hit my thighs. I was glad that I was a bit more buxom at that moment.
The fight went on for minutes and we were sweating profusely.
Our cheeks glowed with pain where we had hit each other with slaps. Our chests were bright red and we were constantly squirting breast milk from our stiff teats. Our bodies glistened in a mixture of that same milk and sweat.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Alexa hit me hard with a series of uppercuts to my breasts and I fell backwards onto the straw bales. The photo you sent me was taken at that exact moment. (And I admit it must have been an awesome spectacle)
My heavy natural breasts took a real beating. Alexa threw herself on top of me, clawing at my hair. I was expecting Moni to intervene and stop her, but she didn't. My opponent sat on my stomach with her legs apart, pulled my head to the side by my hair and slapped me in the face with her other free hand.
I can tell you, it was just ringing in my ear. SMACK! SMATTTTTT! WHAMMMMMMM! I was more than dazed. For half a minute at least, this bitch beat the shit out of my pretty face.
I tried to throw her off but was too weak. Only a sharp pain brought me back from dreamland.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" This cow had not only slapped my breast, she had - purely by chance - extended her hard claws and four blood-red scratches ran across my breast flesh.
She got off me and I lay on the bale of straw, breathing heavily.
"Had enough cxnt?"
Despite the pain, I wasn't willing to give up so quickly. But then the surprise that Moni had announced earlier sealed my fate.
When I opened my eyes, my opponent was suddenly standing there with a belt in her hand. A long, heavy leather belt!
I stared at her in disbelief as she took a swing.

She hit my bust so hard with the belt that the force split my boobs down the middle and put so much pressure on my milk sacs that I thought they would burst.
"FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I was in such shock that my cry of pain didn't follow until several seconds later. I shook all over as my proud breasts bounced back into shape, now decorated by a bright red stripe left by the leather.
I got down on all fours and the milk shot out of my breasts like never before.
I heard Victor's voice in a daze. He had to be restrained in his attempt to get into the ring and come to my aid!
Then I felt my opponent swing her belt again. She hit my dangling left tit and slammed it hard against my ribs!
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"
I felt my breasts explode a second time. I went to the ground. Dust and dirt mixed with sweat and milk on my skin.
Alexa planted her foot between my shoulder blades and the added pressure made my massive, veiny breasts swell out to the sides.
"Just give up when you've had enough." Her words sounded confident and arrogant.
I had no idea what had gotten into me, but I braced my upper arms into the floor and half straightened up again. Then this whore grabbed my hair and pulled me on my knees to the pallet right in front of Victor's eyes. Exhausted, I sank against the rough wood.
Alexa lifted my breasts up and placed my battered udders on the top edge of the upright wooden pallet. I was too dazed to put up a fight. Did she want to show off my boobs? Humiliate me?
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"
The leather hit my udders a third time, deforming to the maximum and making the heavy things suffer. A new red welt ran across my bust and I fell backwards into the dirt, holding my breasts, which were throbbing with pain.
"Stop, please stop!"
I lay there in the dirt and was applauded by everyone while my heart did somersaults. I can't tell you Stefan what I felt. Humiliation? Fear? Or even lust?
We got loud applause for our show and although I was defeated, I felt horny and free at that moment. But that didn't last long because Alexa bent down and kissed me. Then she whispered in my ear: "And now I'm going to take your husband and fuck him so hard that he'll need the whole week to get it up again! Sorry bitch!"
I clicked on Send. Stefan would receive my message in a few seconds and would probably be polishing his pole as he read it. Had he ever had a girlfriend before?
As I closed the PC and stood up, I suddenly felt my pussy juice running down my thighs. I was aroused! I was horny!

Offline Throuple59

• Three mature divorced people living together
Re: Lust and Pain
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 02:40:19 PM »
Violent and extreme, yet oddly I really like it.   
Just the three of us