News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Britney Spears vs Anna Popplewell

• 3 Replies

Offline Dr Hansen

• God Member
Britney Spears vs Anna Popplewell
« on: February 20, 2024, 09:08:44 AM »

Britney Spears was a vision of confidence as she stepped into the ring for the Apartment submission wrestling match against Anna Popplewell. Her radiant smile oozed with arrogance as she taunted her opponent, "This is gonna be so easy! I'll dominate from start to finish! You can back down now and save yourself from a lot of humiliation." In contrast, Anna stood across from Britney, her demeanor modest and demure, exuding a quiet strength that belied her meek appearance.

The referee, Christina Aguilera, took her place in the center of the ring, ready to oversee the match. The rules were simple—the first to achieve five submissions would be declared the victor. With each submission, Christina would announce the score, adding to the tension that hung thick in the air.

As the bell rang, signaling the start of the match, Britney wasted no time lunging at Anna, aiming to assert her dominance. But to everyone's surprise, it was Anna who quickly gained the upper hand, executing a flawless double hammerlock that left Britney crying out in pain. "NGGHHAA! OK! OK! I GIVE! I GIVE," Britney groaned, conceding the first fall.

"Anna 1. Britney 0," Christina's voice rang out, marking the beginning of what would turn out to be a thrilling match.

Undeterred by her initial defeat, Britney launched herself back into the fray, determined to turn the tides in her favor. However, Anna's skill and precision proved too much for Britney to handle as she locked in a Camel clutch, forcing Britney to submit once again. "AIIIAAH! I SUBMIT," Britney cried out in defeat, her confidence faltering.

"Anna 2. Britney 0," Christina's voice echoed through the apartment, serving as a stark reminder of Britney's growing humiliation.

The third fall saw Anna unleashing a devastating Boston Crab on Britney, causing her to scream in agony. "OH MY GOD! I GIVE I GIVE I GIVEEEE," Britney whimpered, her bravado shattered by Anna's superior technique.

"Anna 3. Britney 0," Christina announced, the score gap widening with each passing moment.

As the match progressed, Britney found herself trapped in one submission hold after another, each more painful than the last. Anna displayed a mastery of wrestling techniques that left Britney struggling desperately, her efforts yielding no respite. The fourth fall came swiftly as Anna executed a double-toed leglock surfboard combination, eliciting a cry of surrender from Britney. "I GIVE UUUP," Britney admitted defeat, her spirit broken by Anna's relentless assault.

"Anna 4. Britney 0," Christina's voice declared, the crowd growing more animated with each submission in Anna's favor.

In the final moments of the match, Anna capitalized on Britney's weakened state, twisting her arm behind her back in a brutal display of dominance. She paraded Britney around the ring, forcing her to scream in submission. "AIIAAIAAH! OK! YOU'RE STRONGER THAN ME! I'VE BEEN DEFEATED!" Britney's admission echoed through the room, solidifying Anna's victory.

And with that decisive fifth submission, Anna emerged as the undisputed winner of the match, her skill and determination overpowering Britney's misplaced confidence. "WINNER OF THE MATCH WITH AN OVERWHELMING 5 SUBMISSIONS TO 0 IS ANNA OVER BRITNEY," Christina announced, the audience erupting into cheers and laughter at Britney's defeat.

As Britney nursed her bruised ego, Anna stood tall, a symbol of resilience and strength, her victory a testament to the power of determination and skill in the world of submission wrestling. And in that moment, the dynamic between the two wrestlers had shifted, leaving Britney humbled and Anna triumphant in her hard-earned glory.
{alt}
Fan of beautifull jobbers

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: Britney Spears vs Anna Popplewell
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 11:48:06 AM »
Very hot and fine work, many thanks.
Anna Popplewell vs Emma Watson would be wonderfull.

Offline Dr Hansen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 09:24:25 PM »
Very hot and fine work, many thanks.
Anna Popplewell vs Emma Watson would be wonderfull.
Who wins?
Fan of beautifull jobbers

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 10:51:58 AM »
I can't pick a winner, they are big favorites.