News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature Brawl

• 24 Replies

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
Mature Brawl
« on: February 20, 2024, 12:54:07 PM »
Bustyhotlips  a 56 yo Southern Belle put out an open challenge and Throuple59 accepted. Throuple59 is a midwestern 62 yo and lives in an unique situation and she is confident she can take down Bustyhotlips. Bustyhotlips is confident that she can step up and take on the best mature fighters in the FCF. Throuple59 s tired of Bustyhotlips arrogance and intends to put Bustyhotlips in her place below Throuple59. They have agreed to meet in Throuple59's garage in bra and thongs. The fight will be to a finish one of the fighters unable to go on or out cold. 
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84404
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84735
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 01:01:01 PM by RowdyOldMan »

Offline AspenBrooks

Re: Mature Brawl
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 01:04:11 PM »
My friend Bustyhotlips will take care of business here. She wins and wins big in her debut match. Go Hotlips!

Offline Throuple59

• Three mature divorced people living together
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 02:21:53 PM »
Just remember, bigger isnt necessarily better.   Those sacks on your chest will just be big old targets and those nipples look pretty maleable, perfect for my strong hands. 
Just the three of us

Offline Throuple59

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 04:06:49 PM »
Why yes it was me!   And I would appreciate it if you would have some decency and cover up at least a little while you are outside.   Those fat saggy bags of yours are not all that!!
Just the three of us

Offline AspenBrooks

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 04:37:58 PM »
I have a feeling that Throuple59 is going to pay dearly for that last comment.

Offline Throuple59

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2024, 05:34:07 PM »
I’m not afraid of you miss balloon boobs.  If he is looking at you it’s the same as if he were looking at a car wreck.   Morbid curiosity!!!!   I puff out my own ample breasts.    He is just fine with what I have!!!   So take those doorknobs you call nipples and go back home!!
Just the three of us

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2024, 05:42:56 PM »
I am outside getting ready to cut my yard when I hear loud voices a few doors down. I see our new neighbor in the face of her neighbor. I walk down to watch what if anything will happen.

Offline AspenBrooks

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2024, 05:57:11 PM »
If I looked like Throuple59, I’d hide my face too!

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2024, 06:41:24 PM »
This isnt even a fight. Busty wins in a landslide.

Offline Throuple59

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2024, 09:57:20 PM »
Shocked, I stagger backwards.    Holding my hands up to my face.   It feels like I was hit by a sledge hammer.    Against my will a tear forms in my eye, more from anger and humiliation than any real pain.   I can see your fat sacks sway from your swing.   “You fucking whore!” I scream, leaping for you.   My hands go to your hair, pulling your head down and forward while I recover my wits. 
Just the three of us

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2024, 12:18:17 AM »
I am outside getting ready to cut my yard when I hear loud voices a few doors down. I see our new neighbor in the face of her neighbor. I walk down to watch what if anything will happen.

Walking down the sidewalk to my good friend Rowdys house as I see him walking towards me as I hear some loud shouts and then some louder shouts and ask him "whats going on??" as he proceeds to tell me that the new neighbor and the old neighbor are getting into it!! "Lets watch!"

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2024, 08:43:18 AM »
Walking down the sidewalk to my good friend Rowdys house as I see him walking towards me as I hear some loud shouts and then some louder shouts and ask him "whats going on??" as he proceeds to tell me that the new neighbor and the old neighbor are getting into it!! "Lets watch!"
[/quote]
I put an arm around Maria and we walk down to watch the fight. We arrive as Busty uppercuts her right to the underside of the neighbor's tit. We can hear the smack of the fist on skin and hear a loud gasp from inside the garage.

Offline Throuple59

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2024, 01:45:26 PM »
The blows drive my braless tits up towards my face.   My loose t-shirt doing little to protect my sensitive orbs.    I one of my arms drops to my side , I raise it to support my battered breast.   Releasing her hair with my other hand I grasp at her slutty thong, trying to pull it up into her nasty pussy.    I can hear my husband walk into the garage and yelling “ what in the hell is going on here!?”
Just the three of us

Offline stacysmom

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2024, 06:54:00 PM »
Busty will seal the deal on this one. and what a sexy little slut she is :)

Offline QueenMia

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2024, 09:20:49 AM »
Busty might be in trouble. Throuples is really storming back.