News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Blind Frog Queen

• 1 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
Blind Frog Queen
« on: February 24, 2024, 04:02:04 AM »
Here is a story I put together for a friend hope you enjoy

Blid Frog Queen

Jake and his buddy, Nick, were sitting at the bar, nursing their beers and engaging in their usual banter. Nick, always the storyteller, began to regale Jake with tales of a wild bar out in the middle of nowhere, a place called "The Blind Frog." He went on to describe a girl who was the undisputed queen of the place, a girl who could hold her liquor like no other. She had defeated every challenger who had dared to take her on, and the mere mention of her name sent shivers down the spines of even the most hardened of patrons. Jake, always one for a good time, was intrigued.

He leaned in, hanging on Nick's every word. "So, what's her deal? Why's she so tough?" Nick took a long pull from his beer before answering. "She's got a mean streak, that one. And she's not afraid to use it. But hey, I guess that's what it takes to survive out there. You ever want to see her in action for yourself?" Jake nodded eagerly, already plotting his next adventure.

They settled on a plan: they'd ride out to The Blind Frog the following Saturday. Nick would bring along his girlfriend, Angie, and they'd see if she had what it took to dethrone the queen. As they finished their beers and headed out into the night, Jake couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation building within him. He knew this was going to be one hell of a ride.

When Nick got home after hi bar time Angie was sitting on the porch nursing a beer as she had just finished a 30  minute round of punching Mr. Slugo their personal punching bag. Smiling "So What syories were you telling Jake this time" she ask with a wicked smile. Nick look at her and smiled "You know the one about the Blind Frog?" Angie grinned and nodded "Yeah, tell me again what the rumors say about this girl?" Nick told her what he had told Jake earlier and Angie laughs and say "Well, I guess I'll show you all what I got" she said as she finished her beer and headed inside.

The next day Jake called up Nick and told him that he was ready for their epic ride out to The Blind Frog. They made all the necessary preparations and on Saturday morning, they met up at Nick's house. Angie was already waiting on the back of Nick's Ducati Monster, wearing her leather jacket and a grin that could rival the sun's intensity. As they roared away from the house, the cool desert air whipped past their faces, and the thrill of the adventure coursed through their veins.

The ride was long and hot, but the anticipation of reaching The Blind Frog kept them going. When they finally spotted the ramshackle building in the distance, nestled amongst the dusty hills, Jake felt a surge of adrenaline. As they pulled up to the bar, the rowdy patrons inside turned their heads to stare at the newcomers. Nick led them inside, and the pounding bass of the music threatened to deafen them. The smell of sweat, liquor, and cheap cigarettes filled their nostrils.

A commotion at the far end of the bar caught their attention. It was the girl Nick had been telling them about, the one they had come to challenge. She was laughing and shouting, her words lost in the din. Nick nudged Jake and nodded in her direction. Jake felt a mix of fear and excitement coursing through him. He took a deep breath and turned to Angie. "You ready for this?" she asked, grinning back at him. Angie nodded, her eyes narrowed and determined.

As they approached the girl, who was now standing at the center of the bar, the crowd parted to make way for them. The girl glanced over her shoulder at them and sneered. "Oh, look. New meat. You must be here to take me on." She took a swig from her beer and slammed it down on the bar. "Well, come on, then. Let's see what you've got."

Nick stepped forward, his fists clenched. "Alright, you asked for it." He squared off against the girl, and the rest of the patrons gathered around to watch the fight. Jake looked to Angie, who nodded at him encouragingly. He took a deep breath and joined the fray, circling around the girl and Nick as they traded blows.

The girl, her name was Violet, was quick and strong, but Nick was no slouch. She danced around Nick, using her superior speed to avoid getting hit while landing jabs of her own. Nick, on the other hand, was more of a brawler. He pressed forward relentlessly, trying to wear Violet down with a series of powerful hooks and uppercuts.

Violet made quick work of Nick taking about 5 minutes to put him down. Violet sneering at Angie "You think you can do better bitch then step  right up and faces these two" as  Violet kissed her two fists. Angie stepped up to face Violet with a grin.

Angie smiling at  Violet pulls of her t-shirt letting the crowd see her two firm 36D babies getting ready to take Violet on. Violet says "Ooh I am  so scared  bitch as she pulls her t-shirt off displaying big 38D tits  Violet notices Angie's nipple ring "Guess I am going be ripping that ring off you when I beat your silly little  ass down." Angie Grins "Oh I doubt  that I be adding yours to my collection  bitch and  you be laying down  on that big ass of yours" Angie and Violet start circling around each other feeling each other out.

Violet lunges at Angie first and Angie ducks under her arm and grabs her around the waist and lifts her off the ground spinning around with her and slamming her butt first into the bar. The crowd cheers as Violet falls to the floor rubbing her ass in pain. "Damn bitch you be strong I give you that!" Violet yells as she gets back to her feet. They circle around each other again and this time Violet lands a solid punch to Angie's left breast. "Fuck!" Angie yells as she clutches her breast in pain. "You like that Violet? More where that came from!" Violet says with a grin.

They exchange a few more blows with neither one gaining an advantage. Then Angie sees her opening and leaps forward, tackling Violet to the ground. The crowd gasps as the two women wrestle on the floor, their breasts pressed tightly together. Angie manages to pin Violet down and begins pounding her fists into Violet's chest, making her squeal in pain. "I told you, you'd be adding yours to my collection!" she growls.

Violet struggles to free herself, bucking her hips and trying to wriggle out from under Angie. Suddenly, she reaches up and grabs Angie's nipple ring, yanking it hard. Angie lets out a sharp cry of pain, and Violet takes advantage of the distraction, managing to roll them over so that she's on top. With a triumphant yell, Violet punches Angie in the stomach, driving the air from her lungs.

The crowd roars its approval as the two women continue to grapple on the floor. Violet begins to focus her attacks on Angie's breasts, aiming blows at her nipples and using her weight to pin her down. Angie, wincing in pain but refusing to give up, tries to buck her hips and throw Violet off, but it's no use against Violet's superior strength.

Jake, watches the fight intently, a mix of excitement and worry in his eyes. He knows that Violet has the upper hand right now, but he also knows that Angie is a fighter. She's not going down without a fight. As he watches them roll around on the floor, he can't help but feel a strange mix of attraction and protectiveness towards them both.

Violet continues to focus her attacks on Angie's breasts, her breath hot against Angie's ear as she taunts her. "You like this, don't you?" she growls, biting down on Angie's shoulder. Angie cries out in pain and tries to wriggle free, but it's no use. Violet's grip on her is like steel. The crowd is going wild, cheering and chanting their names.

Angie digging deep uses all she got a with her adrenalin kicking in get her legs to get a neck choke hold around Violet's throat. "I'm not done with you yet!" Angie growls as she squeezes her throat. Violet's face begins to turn red as she tries to claw at Angie's arms, trying to break free. The crowd gasps as they see Violet's struggles becoming more desperate.

In the  crowd Nick nursing his sore jaw nudges Jake "What how Angie going to finish that bitch she got those python style leg hold trust me I know giving him a wink. Jake looks at Violet choking in Angie's grip he knows it's not looking good for her. Suddenly, Violet manages to get her hand between them, pushing Angie off her just enough to break the chokehold. She gasps for air, her chest heaving as she glares at Angie. The crowd is on the edge of their seats, anticipating the next move from both women.

Violet quickly regains her composure and launches herself at Angie, tackling her to the ground once more. They roll around, their bodies slapping against each other as they struggle for dominance. The fight is brutal, with each woman refusing to give an inch. Finally, Violet manages to get on top of Angie, pinning her down and delivering a series of hard punches to her chest. Angie winces in pain but continues to struggle, trying to free herself from Violet's vice-like grip.

Jake watches the fight unfold, his heart racing in his chest. He can see the determination in both women's eyes, and he knows that this is going to be a fight to remember. The crowd, caught up in the excitement, is cheering and chanting their names, urging them on.

As Violet continues to pummel Angie, she manages to work her way down to her hips, grabbing a fistful of her shorts. With a powerful tug, she rips them off, revealing Angie's smooth, toned legs. The crowd erupts into a frenzy of cheers and whistles, and Jake can't help but feel a surge of arousal at the sight of her bare skin.

Angie, still struggling under Violet's weight, winces in pain as her shorts are torn away. She tries to focus on the fight, but the distraction of the crowd and Jake's presence are hard to ignore. She feels a pang of loss as she realizes that she may have underestimated Violet, and that she's not as invincible as she thought she was.

Violet senses Angie's vulnerability and capitalizes on it, continuing to punch and kick her mercilessly. Her anger fuels her, driving her to push Angie harder than she ever has before. The crowd goes wild, their shouts and cheers echoing through the room like a symphony of lust and violence.

Jake watches in awe as the two women battle it out on the mat. He can't help but feel a strange mix of emotions, admiration for their strength and determination, but also fear for their safety. The passion that fuels them is palpable, and he finds himself growing more aroused by the second. He glances over at Nick, who is leaning forward in his seat, his eyes fixed intently on the fight.

As the minutes tick by, the crowd's excitement reaches a fever pitch. They are no longer mere spectators, but participants in this twisted ritual of violence and dominance. Angie manages to roll free from under Violet, scrambling to her feet, her body covered in welts and bruises. Violet, however, remains on the mat, catching her breath as she glances up at Angie with a smirk.

Jake glances at his watch, wondering how much time they have left before they have to break it up. He can feel Nick tense up next to him, anticipating the final showdown between the two women. The air crackles with tension as Angie and Violet circle each other warily, each woman searching for an opening, a weakness in the other's defenses.

Seeing Violet giving her that smirk sets her  off she gives a vicious snap  kick that connects with Violet's jaw and sends her flying across the room. Violet lands hard on the ground, her eyes widening in pain as she tastes blood. Angie stalks over to her, towering above her. The crowd falls silent, knowing that this is it. This is the moment of truth.

Angie reaches down, grabbing a fistful of Violet's hair, and yanks her head back. With her other hand, she raises her leg high, aiming a devastating kick at Violet's chest. The crowd holds their breath as they wait for the impact. With a resounding crack, Angie's foot connects with Violet's chest, sending her flying across the room once more. She lands with a painful thud and lies still for a moment, struggling for breath.

Jake can feel the tension in the air beginning to dissipate as the crowd realizes that Angie has won. Nick leans back in his seat, exhaling heavily, a look of relief and admiration on his face. He glances over at Jake and gives him a nod, acknowledging the incredible display of skill and determination that he's just witnessed.

Angie, still panting from the exertion, walks over to where Violet lies on the ground. She offers her a hand up, but Violet doesn't move. She's defeated, her pride shattered. The crowd's cheers of adoration for Angie turn to boos and jeers as they realize that Violet has been humiliated. Jake feels a twinge of guilt for his own part in fueling this cycle of violence, but he can't deny the rush of power and excitement that he feels as well.

Angie reaches down and pulls Violets nipple ring free as Violets screams "BITCH"  "Oh I told you I was going to take it didn't I has she give Violet a final kick. Violet curls into a fetal position on the ground as Angie lifts her hands into the air in victory. The crowd erupts into cheers and whistles, their adoration for Angie at an all-time high.

Angie goes over to Nick and Jake sitting on Nick's lap "where that beer  you owe me" grinning ear to ear. "Yeah, well done," Nick says, clapping her on the shoulder. He turns to Jake, "Not bad for a first-timer, huh?" Jake nods, still trying to catch his breath, but grinning nonetheless. They watch as Violet is helped off the floor by her partners, her body bruised and battered and bearing the marks of the new Blind Frog Queen.
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
Re: Blind Frog Queen
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2024, 04:30:59 PM »
I have a feeling this is not Angie's first fight.  Love to hear stories from her past.