News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Diane vs Janet

• 0 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
Diane vs Janet
« on: February 25, 2024, 06:52:15 AM »
Hope you enjoy.

Diane vs Janet
The sleepy little enclave was nestled between a quaint bakery and an antique shop that no one seemed to remember being there, but everyone knew the owners by name. It was the kind of place where everyone's grass was greener, and the neighbor's cat was always just a bit fatter. People here lived their lives with a sense of contented mediocrity, like a comfortable pair of old slippers. But even in this idyllic setting, there was a undercurrent of discontent, of secrets waiting to be revealed, of lives teetering on the brink of change. It was on one such day, a bright and seemingly ordinary mid-morning, that the first cracks began to show in the veneer of normalcy.

Diane, a woman just becoming 50 with a face that spoke of both resilience and regret, rolled out of bed with a yawn, her body aching from the weight of secrets she had been carrying for far too long. She padded to the kitchen, her bare feet sinking into the plush carpet, and switched on the coffee maker with a practiced flick of her wrist. As the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, she sat down at her laptop, her fingers hovering over the keyboard as she checked her emails.

There was one from her ex-husband, asking her if she could pick up their son from soccer practice later that afternoon. There was another from her boss, informing her that they needed her to stay late again tonight to finish up a project. And then there was the text message from her daughter Kelly, sent just a few moments ago: "Mom, we need to talk." Diane felt a chill run down her spine.

Diane quickly responded to her ex-husband's message, letting him know she would take care of it, and then she composed a curt reply to her boss, explaining that she couldn't stay late again. She took a deep breath, feeling a sense of foreboding wash over her. She knew something was wrong. She hesitated for a moment before opening the text from Kelly, dreading what she might find.

Her daughter Kelly, just entering her twenties, had always been the light in Diane's life. They had a close relationship, even after the divorce. They shared secrets, laughed together, cried together. But lately, there had been a distance between them that Diane couldn't quite put her finger on. Maybe it was just the normal growing pains of adulthood, she told herself. Maybe it was just a phase. But as she read Kelly's words, "Mom, we got to talk," a cold knot formed in her stomach.

Diane quickly composed herself, steeling her resolve. Whatever it was that Kelly needed to say, she would be there for her. She threw on a pair of jeans and a sweater, slipped into a pair of comfortable shoes, and went to the door to let her daughter in. As Kelly walked through the door, Diane could see the worry etched on her face. She offered her daughter a sympathetic smile, hoping it would ease the tension.

"Come in, sweetheart. Whatever it is, we can talk about it," Diane said, leading Kelly to the couch. They sat down together, shoulders almost touching. Diane braced herself, waiting for Kelly to speak.

Kelly took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Mom, I think I found someone special like I mean really special" she said with a hint of nervousness in her voice. Diane felt a wave of relief wash over her but quickly suppressed it. She wanted to be supportive and non-judgmental. "Oh really? That's wonderful, honey. I'm so happy for you," she said, forcing a smile. "Do you want to tell me more about this person?" she asked gently.

Kelly hesitated for a moment before continuing. "Well, it's not exactly like I met them in a bar or something. We've been talking online for a while now. We share a lot of interests and we just click, you know?" Diane nodded understandingly. "And... and we've been seeing each other in person, too. I just wanted to tell you about it. I didn't want you to find out from someone else," she said, her voice wavering slightly.

Diane placed a reassuring hand on her daughter's knee. "It's okay, sweetheart. I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to talk to me about it. It's important for us to be honest with each other, isn't it?" Kelly managed a small smile. "Yeah... it is. I just... I don't want you to be disappointed in me or anything. You've always been so supportive, and I don't want to lose that." and  by the way this person is... well she's  ....."

Diane took a deep breath, trying to process the information. "Well, Kelly, I am proud of you for being open with me. And I want you to know that I will always love and support you, no matter what. As long as you're happy and you feel like you're making good choices, that's all that matters to me. Now, about this person..." she paused, waiting for Kelly to continue.

"She's older than you, isn't she?" Diane asked, already knowing the answer. Kelly nodded. "Yes, she is. And she's... well, she's not like anyone I've ever been with before. She's smart, she's funny, she's... she's just amazing. I feel so lucky to have met her, Mom." There was a catch in her voice as she spoke, and Diane could see the genuine emotion in her eyes.

Diane took a moment to process this information. On one hand, she was happy that Kelly had found someone who made her happy. On the other hand, she was struggling with the fact that this person was older and presumably more experienced. She wanted to be supportive, but she couldn't help feeling a twinge of concern.

"It's ok with you that Im seeing a woman and that she is older ...it's ok isn't it Mom" Kelly looked at her mom with tears welling in her eyes. She had been dreading this moment but she had to know how her mom felt about it.

Diane took a deep breath and smiled reassuringly at her daughter. "Of course it's okay, sweetheart. I just want you to be happy and make sure you're making the best choices for yourself. But I also want you to know that I will support you no matter what. Your happiness is important to me."

She paused, considering her words carefully. "Now, about this person being older. I understand that doesn't necessarily mean anything negative, and it's clear that you care for her very much. The important thing is that you feel safe and respected in this relationship. Communication is key, Kelly. You need to make sure you both are on the same page about what you want and what you're comfortable with."

"If it's ok I like you to meet her... I mean your cool with all of this aren't you" gazing deeply into Diane's eyes Kelly hoped she could see how much she wanted this.

Diane smiled warmly, her eyes filled with love and understanding. "Of course I'm okay with it, sweetheart. And I'd love to meet this special person in your life. When would you like to introduce us?" She reached out to gently squeeze Kelly's hand, offering her unwavering support.

"Thanks  so cool Mom I told Janet that you be ok with us .... well....being lovers and all" Kelly blushed furiously and stared at her feet. She was so happy that her mom was taking it all in stride, but it was still a big step for her. "Um, I guess we could, I mean, if you want to, maybe, you know, plan a time for us all to meet? Like, maybe we could go out for dinner or something?" she suggested tentatively.

Diane smiled warmly, her heart swelling with pride and love for her daughter. "That sounds wonderful, Kelly. Why don't you and Janet work together to plan something? I'd be happy to make myself available whenever the three of you can find a time that works for everyone. I can't wait to finally meet the woman who's been stealing away my little girl!" she teased gently.

That afternoon Kelly was meeting Janet at their favorite  place the boxing  gym where they met and got to know each other. She couldn't wait to tell her about her conversation with her mom. As soon as Janet saw her, she knew something was up.

"Hey kid, you look like you've got a spring in your step. What's gotten into you?" she asked with a grin, already knowing the answer.

"You'll never guess what happened, Janet," Kelly said, her eyes shining with excitement. "I told Mom about us... about us being together... and you know what she said?"

Janet raised an eyebrow, waiting for Kelly to continue. "She was totally cool with it! She said it's okay that I'm seeing a woman and that you're older... she just wants me to be happy. And she can't wait to meet you!" Kelly gushed, a huge grin spreading across her face.

Janet got Kelly to sit down with her on the mat "Did you tell her about me being and fighter and  all ..." she asked with a hint of nervousness.

"Yes I did Janet and she was fine with it" Kelly reassured her. "She said she was more interested in the person I'm with and not what I do. She just wanted to make sure I was happy and in a good relationship."

Well in that  case we shouldn't hide any  more why don't you invite her here tomorrow I have a plan in mind giving that special smile that drives Kelly crazy" Janet winked.

"Really? You're sure it's okay?" Kelly asked, her heart fluttering with anticipation.

"Of course it is, sweetheart. I'll be here to support you no matter what. And I can't wait to see how you two interact," Janet said with a warm smile. "Now, about this plan you mentioned... what do you have in mind?" she asked, curiosity piquing her interest.

"I been thinking I like to get to know your Mom better cause  didn't she teach you to fight  and even the fine art of masturbation" as she stokes Kelly's legs and arms. "And I think it's only fair that she knows a little about me... so I was thinking we could do a sparring match together... it's be just the three of us... and we can talk and get to know each other better... what do you think?" Janet asked with a sly grin.

Kelly's heart raced at the thought of the three of them sharing an intimate experience together. She knew that Diane was a skilled fighter, and she was curious to see how Janet would hold her own against her. "That sounds amazing, Janet. I'm sure Mom would love that. She's always wanted to see me fight in person. And who knows? Maybe we'll even get to show her some of our moves up close and personal," she giggled, blushing slightly.

The next day, Diane arrived at the gym with a mixture of anticipation and nerves. She had never met Janet before, but she could already tell that the woman had a special place in Kelly's life. They exchanged polite greetings before heading over to the mats to begin their sparring session.

As the three of them started to warm up, Kelly couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and admiration for both of them. Her mother was a seasoned fighter, her movements fluid and confident, while Janet had an intensity and focus that seemed to come from deep within.

Janet made the opening suggestion that Diane and her  spar first if that's ok with every one. Diane agreed as she felt it was only fair  as she was the new comer to the group.

"So Diane Kelly told me you have fought before and that you have also help Kelly here to fight"
"If you're not afraid  would you fight topless I find that's the best way to start" Giving Kelly a wink "You know Kelly and I box quite often topless  your not afraid  of baring your self to me are you?"

Diane smiled and nodded. "No, I'm not afraid," she said, beginning to unbutton her shirt. "I've been in a few fights before, but I'm sure Kelly can give me a run for my money." She finished unbuttoning her shirt, revealing a black sports bra beneath. "But if you insist..." She winked back at Janet.

Diane unhooks her bra  and lets her  38C beauties out and softly  bounce as the bra falls away. Janet pulls her  t-shirt over her  head and show Diane  her two targets  large 34 E  breasts. "You’re not intimidated by these are you" she asks with a smile. "I'll go easy on you."

Diane notices that Janet has three really interesting tattoos on her exposed  body. Each of her areola's are colored with a different shade of blue. She looks at Janet and then back at Kelly and realizes that Kelly's areola's are the same color. "Kelly told me she got her first tattoo with you. They're beautiful. You must have a special bond." She says before turning her attention back Janet  Janet smiling  "Thanks and my third on is the arrow of true pleasure" It's a big black arrow starting from her belly button to bellow her thong maybe you get lucky and find the arrow as she blows Kelly a kiss. "So are you ready to start" she asks Diane. "You can go easy on me if I need it but I don't plan on giving up easy"

Kelly smiles as she watches her mom and Janet spar. She's amazed at how well Diane is holding her own against Janet, despite the fact that she's younger and more agile. The two women circle each other, sizing each other up, before finally lunging forward. Their fists fly, connecting with flesh and bone in a display of strength and skill.

As they continue to fight, Diane can't help but notice the way their breasts bounce with each movement. It's an erotic sight, and she finds herself growing aroused. She wonders if Kelly is feeling the same way. She glances over at her daughter, who is watching the fight intently, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps. Kelly can see a bead of sweat trickling down her mom's chest, disappearing off her mom's thick nipples.

The fight continues, with both women landing several solid blows. Diane feels a stinging pain in her side where Janet's fist connected, but she's determined not to give up. She manages to duck under a swing and lands a solid punch to Janet's ribs, causing her to grunt in pain. For a moment, they are pressed against each other, their breasts flattened against each other. Diane can feel the heat radiating off of Janet's body and is tempted to reach out and caress her.

As they separate, Kelly can see the lust in her mother's eyes. She blushes, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and arousal. She glances down at her own breasts, wishing they were as large and full as Janet's or Diane's. Suddenly, she realizes that Janet is watching her intently. Their eyes meet, and for a brief moment, Kelly feels as though they're sharing a secret.

The fight resumes, with both women more aggressive now. Diane lands another solid punch, this time to Janet's jaw, and Janet stumbles back, momentarily dazed. She takes advantage of the opening and lunges forward, pushing Diane against the wall. Their bodies are pressed tightly together, and Kelly can feel the heat emanating from both of them.

As the fight continues, she watches in awe as the two women battle it out, their breasts bouncing and swaying with each movement. It's clear that they are both skilled fighters, but there's an undeniable sexual tension between them as well. Kelly finds herself growing more aroused with every passing moment.

Finally, after what feels like an eternity of intense fighting, Janet manages to pin Diane to the ground. She straddles her mother's hips, trapping her arms above her head. "I think I've got you now," she pants, her chest heaving up and down as she leans in close. Diane tries to wriggle free, but it's no use.

Kelly watches, her heart pounding in her chest. She's never seen anything like this before, and she's not sure if she should be frightened or aroused. As she watches her mom struggle beneath Janet, she can't help but imagine what it would feel like to be in her place. Her own body tingles with anticipation.

Janet leans in even closer, their breasts brushing against each other as she taunts Diane. "You're not going anywhere," she whispers, her hot breath fanning across her mom's face. Kelly can see the lust in her eyes, and it makes her even more uncomfortable. She wants to look away, but she can't tear her gaze from the scene unfolding before her.

As if sensing Kelly's discomfort, Diane looks over at her daughter and gives her a reassuring smile. "It's okay, honey. I'm okay," she whispers, trying to put Kelly at ease. But Kelly knows that her mom is lying. She can see the fear in her eyes, and it makes her heart ache.

Janet, for her part, seems to be enjoying the power she has over both of them. She leans in even closer, her breasts pressing against Diane's, her nipples hardening against her skin. "Maybe if you apologize, I'll let you go," she purrs, running her free hand through Diane's hair.

Kelly watches, transfixed, as her mother's breath catches in her throat. Diane looks up at Janet, their eyes locked together. She can see the desire and the fear warring within them, and it's both terrifying and exhilarating. She feels a sudden urge to reach out and comfort her mom, but she's unsure if that would make things better or worse.

As the tension between them reaches a breaking point, Janet's grip on Diane's arms loosens slightly. Taking advantage of the opening, Diane pushes herself up off the ground, throwing Janet onto her back. They roll across the floor, their breasts pressed together, their legs entangled. The fight now seems to have taken on a new intensity, fueled by the sexual energy that has been building between them.

Kelly watches, her breath coming in ragged gasps, as the two women struggle for dominance. She feels a strange mixture of fear and arousal, and she can't help but wonder what would happen if they were to stop fighting and give in to their desires. Would they make love? Or would they simply continue to fight and tear each other apart?

As they roll across the floor, their bodies slide against each other, their skin flushed and slick with sweat. Their breath comes out in ragged gasps, and Kelly can see the lust etched into every line of their faces. She wonders if they can even remember why they're fighting anymore, or if all that matters is the heat that pulses between them.

Janet reaches up and grabs a fistful of Diane's hair, using it to yank her head back. Their lips are inches apart, their tongues darting out to taste the air that passes between them. "I'm not finished with you yet," she growls, her voice low and threatening. Diane laughs, a harsh and bitter sound, and buckles her hips against Janet's. "Oh, you're not?" she says, her voice edged with mockery. "Then maybe you should try harder."

Diane gives Janet a head butt and dis orientate Janet which now makes  the fight in Diane favor. Janet grunts in pain as she falls to the ground, Diane quickly pins Janet down. Her breasts press against Janet's, and she can feel Janet's hardened nipples against her own. Diane looks down at Janet, her eyes full of anger and desire. She takes a deep breath, trying to steady herself. "You want to play rough, huh?" she asks, her voice shaking with emotion.

Janet squirms beneath Diane, trying to break free. "You're the one who started it," she gasps, her chest heaving up and down as she struggles for air. "Just let me go."

Diane shakes her head, her long hair falling across Janet's face. "I don't think so," she says, her voice low and menacing. She leans in, their lips mere inches apart, and whispers, "You've seen too much."

With a sudden surge of strength, Diane pinches Janet's nipple hard, making her gasp in pain. Then she moves her hand lower, rubbing circles around Janet's sensitive flesh through her pants. "Do you want more?" she asks, her breath hot against Janet's ear. "Do you want me to make you feel good?"

Janet squirms beneath Diane, her body arching into the touch. "No," she whispers, her voice trembling. "Don't." But the truth is that she does want it, she wants Diane to make her feel better, to make her forget about everything else.

Diane senses the shift in her mother's emotions and presses harder, circling her fingers around the tip of Janet's clit. She leans in, their lips meeting in a desperate, passionate kiss. Janet's body goes rigid as she climaxes, her muscles tensing and her nails digging into Diane's back. Diane moans into the kiss, feeling the waves of pleasure wash over her as well.

The fight seems to drain out of them both, leaving them spent and panting on the floor. Kelly watches, her heart racing, as they lie there, their bodies still connected. She wonders if this is what it's like when love turns to hate, and if there's any hope of bringing them back from the brink.

Slowly, Diane pulls away from Janet, sitting up and wiping the sweat from her brow. Her chest heaves as she tries to catch her breath, her eyes darting around the room as if she's not quite sure where she is or what just happened. Janet props herself up on her elbows, her gaze fixed on Diane's face, searching for some sign of recognition, of understanding. But Diane looks away, refusing to meet her friend's eyes.

The silence between them feels oppressive, heavier than the weight of the world. Kelly, watching from the corner, wishes she could disappear, become invisible. She wants to help them, to make everything better, but she doesn't know how. She wonders if there's something she could say or do that could break through the wall that seems to have grown up between them.

Janet sits up, her back against the wall, and wipes the tears from her eyes. She looks at Diane, her expression a mix of hurt and confusion. "What happened?" she whispers. "What went wrong?"

Diane shakes her head, unable to meet Janet's gaze. "I don't know," she says, her voice barely audible. "I don't know what came over me."

Janet looks at her friend in disbelief. "This isn't you," she whispers. "You're not a monster."

Diane winces at the word. "Maybe I am," she says, her voice barely above a whisper. "Maybe I am a monster." She stands up unsteadily, taking a step away from Janet. "I should go," she says, her voice shaking. "I need some time to think."

Janet watches her friend Mom leave, feeling a sense of loss and disbelief wash over her. She looks around the room, her gaze falling on the broken camera lens, the shattered mirror, the blood on the floor. This place is a mess, just like their lives. She wonders how they'll ever clean it up, how they'll ever go back to being the people they once were.

Kelly comes over to Janet "What  happened, her voice trembling. "Are you okay?" She asks, her eyes wide with concern. She looks at the blood on the floor, the broken camera lens, and the shattered mirror. This is not the way it was supposed to go. They were supposed to help their parents remember, not hurt them.

Janet shakes her head, tears streaming down her face. "I don't know," she whispers. "I don't know what's happening." She looks at Kelly, searching for some sort of answer, some sort of hope. But all she can see is the fear in her friend's eyes, the same fear that she feels inside.

Kelly looking at Janet and wiping her face gently "I knew  Mom was a fighter but I never seen her fight like this" I have to confess I found it an erotic fight as see kiss Janet like that and feel them together, I mean, not like this but... it was hot, you know?" She shrugged awkwardly. "But now I see how much it hurt her... how much it hurt both of them." She knelt down next to Janet and hugged her, feeling her friend's body shake with sobs. "We'll figure something out, Jan. We'll find a way to make it better."

Diane didn't go far. She sat down in the car, staring out the window, trying to process what had just happened. The memory of kissing Janet, of feeling their bodies pressed together, fought against the image of Janet lying on the floor, blood pouring from her head. She reached up, touching her own lips, feeling the slight sting of Janet's lipstick. She knew she had to confront her feelings, but she wasn't sure how.
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.