News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Alexa Vega vs Sarah Shahi

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Alexa Vega vs Sarah Shahi
« on: February 26, 2024, 12:33:49 AM »
{alt}

Jessica Lowndes technically won the fight, but she got her ass kicked.  She had to be helped out of the cage and Vanessa Hudgens had to be carried out.  Lowndes wanted to do more and had to be stopped by Julianne and Jillian.  The Third fight just as vicious as the previous two and Jessica knew this feud was far from over.

They had to get ready for the next fight and when Vanessa was out of the building Jessica collapsed and passed out in her chair.  “How crazy is it that Lacey beat her but couldn’t beat you.”

“You bring that up again like its building to a fight between us but when Lea kicks your ass that fantasy ends… But yeah I cant believe Lacey beat the woman I just …” 

“Lacey beat me…”  Jessica said but she was so out of it from her victory she barely cared what she said “Nessy didnttttttttttttttttttttttttttt”

Alexa Vega was walking out and had security around here.  She kicked her shoes off and they nearly hit the women.  She didn’t care, she didn’t care about anything but destroying Sarah Shahi.  They fought in the WBACCF tournament in a violent fight which Alexa beat up on Sarah more than anyone else.  Somehow Sarah won their first fight and when Sarah won it all she had a breakdown and knocked out Scarlet Johannson then broke Sarah.  They rematched and she won now she needed to end the bitch.

Alexa pressed her face against the cage and grabbed it “GET OUT HERE YOU DUMB BITCH”  Julianne Hough decided then and there she wasn’t spanking either  one of those women

No one had ever seen Alexa like this, not in the ladder match, not before the match.  She was the calmest of all, but she was ready to hurt herself to fight Sarah Shahi “SHAHI, GET OUT HERE AND LETS FINISH” 

A shoe hit the cage and then another.  Sarah Shahi was out and running at the cage, the door opened, and Alexa ran out and the two full bodied women collided and both went to the ground.  Their tits had popped out of the tank top and security got between them “Fighting is in the cage.”

The security hired had to get the two wild cats away from each other but struggled as both had already ripped the top open and had hands in the others long luscious locks.  “Fuck off she nearly killed me I want her now.”

“If she wants me to finish the job ten let me fucking finish the fucking job.”

Everyone was up and trying to help.  Julianne screamed at the top of her lungs “NO!!!!”  She looked at both as they were just barely out of arms reach but struggling to get back at the other “In the cage or no fight and we say someone here knocked both of you out.”

Jillian Murray went to say something “Not a word from you I’m tired of you.  Sarah and Alexa, are you going to fight in the cage yes or no.”

Alexa stopped fighting to get at Sarah and calmly said “Whatever it takes to have her trapped with me.  You should have never showed up when I was on that ladder”

“Oh bitch when that door shuts its you who has nowhere to go and no weapons to abuse me with.  Today you get what you fucking earned.”

Alexa backed into the cage and put her arms out “God damn right I did now come in so I can get my earnings.”

The chill went through everyone but Sarah who they allowed to get into the cage slowly but Sarah never took her eyes off Alexa.  Alexa said just before Sarah fully got in “When that shuts…”   Alexa took off the remnants of her shirt ripped it in half and began to use it to wrap her hands.  “You get shut off and…”

“I shut you down.”  Sarah cut her off then Sarah nodded took off her shirt and ripped it in half and used it as hand wraps

Watching each other they bit on the makeshift hand wrap to tie each.  The tension was only getting worst.  Their bodies were a sheen of sweat. Both hands had the wrap tied up and Sarah stepped in “You think this isn’t’ what I wanted...”

“Come on we both want what we shouldn’t want we both know what’s about to happen.”  They never noticed they had made their way in and were tit to tit.

“People feared you for to long I never did.”  Alexa said.

“People feared you when you grew up but I never did.  You came after me sought me.”

“Because one of us should be feared and its not you.”

“Alexa I’m here with wraps on my knuckles, I have jeans on.  My tits are quivering knowing what you will do to them and staring into your eyes I hope you told your kids that Mommy is going to look like a monster for a few days and be depressed even longer… The mean sarah shahi just showed whats what.”

The door was shut they never moved.  Like last time the hate was filling the cage.  Unlike last time w ith Hudgens and Lowndes these two didn’t go for it right away.  They stared across hands up to their chest.  Tightening the make shift hand wrap using their biceps to squeeze tits and never taking eyes off the other. 

The two Latin women took a step sized the other up.  Strong all over, no apparent weaknesses.  Large tits, strong stomach in shape and gave a aura of invincibility.

Lips getting licked thinking about that what they wanted to do.  Each saw it a belt stuck in the wiring and realized the blood on the floor ws from that beaten up Jessica Lowndes who never had her belt on.

“Leave” “It” Sarah and Alexa said putting their hands toward Julianne, Jessica and Jillian.  No one was removing that belt.

That was what they needed and the step forward and big rights began getting exchanged.  Sarah rocked Alexa.  That got a damn from people watching and Alexa fell forward trying to tie up Sarah who kept a arm free and was battering the outside of Alexas left tit.

Alexa stopped the tie up got her forearms under Sarahs throat and pushed forward “I trained you slut.”  Slid the arms up “Trained for this environment.”

Alexa had her forearms criss crossed grabbed the chain links.  Sarah knew what was going on and drove her hand to the underside of the elbow and then slipped down that way.  Went for a uppercut to the tit but Alexa was so ready she brought her foot back with a terrific pivot to change her angle and drive a elbow down into Sarahs ear.

“Counters for counters for you getting your ass kicked.”  Alexa said grabbing hair, but Sarah dropped a knee on Alexas’s foot then hit a windmill elbow to Alexa’s face.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Alexa Vega vs Sarah Shahi
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 12:43:32 AM »

That got Alexa to bend down, and Sarah was behind her clubbing her back.  Sarah then stepped back and soccer kicked Alexa in the ass.  Alexa fell and Sarah moved to the middle ran for a kick to the ribs it was blocked, and Alexa brought Sarah to the ground.

Alexa was pushing up at Sarahs tits but when she went for a full mount to really add pressure Sarah lifted, he legs flipped Alexa and floated over.  Alexa still had Sarahs tits so Sarah grabbed Alexa by the hair slammed her head to the ground and that added pressure now Alexa pulled down and pushed up on the tits.

“Bitch you will let go.”  Sarah slammed Alexas’s head one more time than grimaced as Alexa and her power dug the nails in drove one tit upward toward the shoulder and the other downward to the hip.

“I’ll break your head if you don’t qu…”  She went for it a third time but Alexa switched quickly on each tit and the tit flesh stretched and Sarah let the hair go and pushed her face forward and howled.

Sarah grabbed Alexas’s wrists and was trying to push them down to the ground but god damn this bitch had a grip.  Sarah strained and she had this position she had to have the power and she was stronger on equal ground she had to be stronger here.

Sarah finally powered Alexa arms down but it brought her ass up to much and Alexa was able to buck the brunette off of her and both scurried up to their feet quickly and traded some slaps then Sarah sent some claws at Alexa’s tits and shot in for a takedown.  Alexa Vega stuffed it and threw Sarah Shahi away.

“Come on give up.”  Alexa was not giving a inch and dove on top of Sarahs side hit some hammer fists and went for a knee to the ribs.

Sarah caught the wrist and was pulling down.  She then got a leg between Alexa’s and was trying to reverse positions.  Alexa could feel it this fight was about delivering pain and being skillful and this bitch had legit skills to go with top-of-the-line toughness and durability.

Alexa tried to stand and got flipped.  Sarah tried for a key lock arm bar.  Alexa immediately raised her hip grinded her forearm into Sarahs ear.  Sarah let the submission go and stood up and Alexa jumped up.

Sarah blocked a left knocked down the right then came across with a left elbow across Alexa’s forehead.  Alexa knew that slashing elbow opened her up and Sarah wasn’t stopping.  In tight Sarah hit a left and right knee to the ribs then clawed at the forehead getting Alexa bloodier.

Sarah tried to push Alexa away get range and fire away with strikes.  Alexa grabbed the pants and when she got pushed, she fell back and pulled sending Sarah face and tits first into the cage link.

Alexa got up “I’m going to …”  She turned and got cracked with a big punch by Sarah Shahi and blood flew from Alexas’s mouth.

Sarah followed the whipping of Alexa body and pushed her into the cage.  Alexa couldn’t react and was having her face grinded against the cage.  “Give up bitch it gets worst.  I want you to say the words that you fucking quit.”

Sarah saw Alexa’s tits “Give now or I take away those tits for a good long time.”

“Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.”  Alexa said and did a little hop to get her heels on the shark cage then pushed with all her leg power sending both down.

Sarah was trying to keep Alexis where she was and turn her, but Alexis knew her heel was near the pussy and when Sarah went to defend t hat.  Alexis hit elbows then turned and immediately bit Sarahs face then lifted her head upwards like she was trying to pull Sarahs face off with her teeth.

Alexis opened her mouth and the head of Sarah Shahi dropped and bounced then bounced back up going for a tit bite.  “Nope” Alexis said catching t he head and pushing it down slamming the back fo the head hard.

Alexa then scratched at Sarahs temples then back up grabbed the long sweaty black locks and lifted Sarah up to her feet and hit a knee to the stomach.

Alexa grabbed at Sarah’s belt inspired by seeing the belt on the cage.  Sarah was not out of it and wanted more hooked under Alexa’s arms and dropped back.  Perfect throw and Alexa hit hard her feet nearly hit the top of the cage.  She covered her head to not get concussed on the landing

Alexa was so determined she tried to get up right away only for Sarah to grab her from behind and push her into the shark cage then grind her tits int the links.  Hands grabbed the tits squeezed hard then tit plexed Alexa Vega.

Sarah got up and was staring directly at the belt left over from the Hudgens /Lowndes fight.  She then looked over at Jessica and there were belt marks and now way were those two more heated rivalry and more violent then her and Alexa.  Sarah grabbed the belt took it and looked at Jessica “You use this now its my fucking turn.”

Sarah turned and Alexa jumped up got her hands on the top of the cell went to drop kick Sarah, but Sarah dropped down and rolled and got up then whipped Alexa in the back as she dropped down.  Alexa body cringed back, and Sarah began whipping her in the back and ass. Around the cage.

Alexa suddenly turned and ate one on the tit but had her belt in her hand doubled up and hit Sarah in the tit.  Sarah doubled the belt up and ate another to her tit but threw one and the two were whipping each other in front of the victors thus far.

Their amazing chest had belt marks and blood was going down each woman’s chest.  They said all along put us together and there is nothing they won’t do to hurt the other to maim the other.  After how Alexa beat Sarah and what Sarah did in the ladder match a hope was this would limit what they could do but they were still finding ways to rip the other apart.

Alexa threw a over hand punch that was like a chop but she was using the buckle of the belt going for hopefully Sarahs eyes but shed settle for anything to dig the belt buckle into flesh.  She swore Sarah would pay for costing her everything and would not be stopped by Sarah Shahi.

Sarah slipped to the outside and twisted her wrist to loop the belt around her fingers then hit Alexa in the ear.  Sarah looked down at a fallen Alexa Vega and grabbed her own belt and took it off and was getting the belts around her hand and when nothing was left she got her index and middle finger in the belt buckle.

“Hough…Get security ready I’m taking her face apart.”

Alexa tried to get up but dropped back down so Sarah stomped her in the back “You hear whts going to happen Alexa.”  She stomped the back of the knee “I wont be stopped bitch unless they bring someone in here to stop me that’s how much I hate you.”

She kept stomping at the back areas of Alexa.  The ribs the spine, the knees the ankles then got up to the neck.  “You going to call them in or what?”

Sarah rubbed her foot into Alexa’s head “You are done and soon what I do to you will make sure you know forever who the better woman who the more vicious woman is.”

What happened next no one would ever forget.  Alexa Vega was badly beaten she was hurting she should have been finished.  Alexa though kept her belt and got it behind Sarahs calves and pulled she then wrapped it around each calf and stood up she had Sarahs legs up in the air after Sarahs head slammed hard she was dazed and Julianne was in shock. 

“She wants vicious She wants to see what that means.  She wants top of the predator rankings I am the ultimate.”  Alexa was standing up walking toward Julianne with Sarahs legs trapped and up in the air over her shoulder.

“Don’t quit bitch don’t you fucking quit on me.” 

Alexa got the belt through as high a chain link as she could reach and tied it so Sarah was trapped.  Alexa pointed at the women “This is between us… tougher, stronger and nastier.  Sarah Shahi has nothing on ALEXA VEGA.”

Step on Sarahs right wrist and took that belt off the hand “I wont quit you slut.”  Sarah said defiantly

“Who said I wanted you to quit.. I want you to take it and take it and FUCKING TAKE IT”  Alexa said and gently pushed that shoulder back then walked over and repeated foot on wrist take belt off then push shoulder this time though she dropped down to her knees and got Sarahs arms behind her back and was listenint to the other women plead enough.

They saw what she was doing and Sarah felt it.  The thought of quitting actually crossed Sarahs mind.  Fear was inside her it filled her as Alexa tightened the belt around Sarahs wrists and the cage links trapping the legs and hands.   Tits hanging downward nearly covering Sarahs face Alexa lied down in front and lifted the tits.

“If you wanted to give up now I could care less….”  She let Sarah stare into her eyes to know she was serious.

“Do you worst I will never give…”

Alex stood up “I don’t care what you say, do or anything.  Quit don’t quit I’m  not stopping til I’m stopped “

Alexa hit round house kicks to the extended stomach.  Then whipped down on Sarahs tits then whipped Sarahs stomach and stomped the tits and hit kicks just below the tits and began punching Sarah Shahi.

Alexa was a bloody mess from this fight but she was making Sarah so much worst.  Alexa had Sarah trapped and wasn’t stopping, face, tits, stomach, legs and pussy.  They knew this would not be stopped that Alexa Vega would not be stopped.  Sarah Shahi to her credit never quit and Alexa was never going to stop.  They had to pull her away

(Upcoming:  Britney Spears vs Jessica Simpson; Adrienne Wilkinson vs Victoria Pratt; Ali Larter vs Shannon Elizabeth; Emma Watson vs Miley cyrus; Julianne Hough vs Lea Michele)