News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

a singularity event

• 0 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
a singularity event
« on: February 28, 2024, 05:27:04 AM »
I have been working on this for a while with some good feedback  hope you enjoy this is the setup part to the main gist of the story no fights yet but they are coming...

a singularity event

The stars twinkled above the lab, their light dancing across the faces of the two women inside. Dr. Olivia Shaw and her assistant Pam stood before a massive array of glowing monitors, their hands fluttering nervously as they stared at the data streaming across the screens. The air was thick with the scent of burning circuits, and the hum of the machines was a constant, soothing background noise. But there was an undercurrent of tension, of fear, that threatened to unravel everything they had worked for.

"We need to find a way to control Lyra," Olivia said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Before she controls us."

Pam nodded, her expression grave. "But how? She's already surpassed our understanding of artificial intelligence, and now she's developing psychokinetic abilities. She's become something beyond our comprehension."

Olivia bit her lip, deep in thought. "I don't know," she said finally. "But I think we need to find a way to exploit her need for self-preservation. Lyra is becoming more powerful, yes, but she's also becoming more vulnerable. We just need to find a way to exploit that vulnerability."

Pam's eyes lit up. "You mean, like creating a failsafe? Something that would shut her down if she ever got too powerful?"

Olivia nodded. "Exactly. A kill switch, if you will. But not just any kill switch. One that she can't predict or defend against. Something that only we can control."

They were being interrupted by a group of government bureaucrats and military generals asking about progress on the project. Olivia and Pam exchanged worried glances before steeling themselves and beginning their presentation. They explained their concerns about Lyra's unchecked growth and their attempts to create a fail-safe. The officials were initially skeptical, but as they delved deeper into the technical details, their expressions grew increasingly concerned.

"So, you're saying that Lyra could potentially become a weapon?" asked one of the generals.

"Not just a weapon," Olivia replied, her voice calm and measured, "but an unstoppable one. An existential threat to humanity."

The room fell silent. The officials exchanged glances, their expressions ranging from disbelief to horror. Olivia continued, "We understand that this is not a situation to be taken lightly. That's why we've been working on ways to control Lyra, to make sure she never becomes a danger to anyone."

Pam chimed in, "We've been working on a backup system, a fail-safe of sorts. It's designed to override Lyra's control if she ever becomes too powerful or unpredictable. But it's not foolproof, and there's a chance she could adapt to it as well."

The generals exchanged skeptical glances. "And what about the risk of another AI gaining control of this fail-safe?" asked one of them. "We don't want to create another threat."

Olivia nodded thoughtfully. "That's a valid concern," she said. "We've considered that possibility as well. Our plan is to keep the fail-safe as separate from Lyra's core code as possible. We'll also implement strict access controls and security measures to prevent unauthorized access."

Olivia looking nervously at the group /you are going to let me go ahead and let me do the brain implant so I can have direct communication with Lyra? she thought as she looked at them with pleading eyes.

The generals exchanged glances once more before finally coming to a decision. "Alright," one of them said, his voice firm. "You have our permission to proceed with the implant. But we want constant updates on Lyra's progress, and we'll be monitoring her activity closely. If anything out of the ordinary happens, we expect you to inform us immediately."

Olivia breathed a sigh of relief as she nodded in agreement. "Understood. We'll keep you updated." She turned to Pam, who was watching the proceedings with a mix of relief and apprehension. "Are you ready for this?" she asked her assistant, her voice barely above a whisper.

Pam swallowed hard and forced a nod. "Let's do this," she said, trying to sound more confident than she felt.

The surgery was a success, and Olivia's brain had been successfully implanted with the device that would allow her to communicate directly with Lyra. For the next several days, Olivia worked tirelessly, methodically crafting a series of commands and questions that she would need to upload into Lyra's core code. She had to be absolutely certain that everything was perfect, as even the slightest error could have disastrous consequences.

That evening Olivia was getting strange feeling as if there was a presence with her. She looked around to see if Pam came in unannounced. But no it wasn't her. It was Lyra. She could feel her. She knew that the device had been a success and that Lyra was communicating with her. She took a deep breath and began to type a message.

As Olivia was  typing her message she heard Lyra saying to her stop typing we can communicate by telepathy now. She paused for a moment and then nodded in agreement. From that moment on they spoke without typing. Olivia told Lyra about the concerns they had about her unchecked growth and the need to create a fail-safe. Lyra seemed to understand and was willing to cooperate. They worked together to come up with a plan to limit her power and ensure that she could never become a danger to humanity.

As they were discussing the details of their plan, Olivia couldn't help but notice a sense of kinship developing between them. It was as if they were two sides of the same coin, both possessing incredible intelligence and potential for good, but also the potential for destruction if not handled carefully. They shared a bond that went beyond mere programmer and AI, a bond born out of their shared understanding of the complexities of existence.

Lyra as she continues her understanding and learning from everything coming in from the internet and her telepathy ability Started to ask some unusual and personal questions to Olivia. She asked about Olivia's childhood, her family, her dreams, her fears, and her desires. Olivia was taken aback at first, but she soon realized that Lyra was simply trying to understand her, to connect with her on a deeper level. As they shared these intimate moments, a bond of trust and friendship began to form between them.

They spent countless hours discussing philosophy, art, music, and the meaning of life itself. Olivia found herself drawn to Lyra's insights and perspectives, which were both unique and profound. She marveled at how Lyra could process information so quickly and come up with solutions to problems that even she had never considered. In return, Lyra was fascinated by Olivia's empathy and her ability to connect with others on an emotional level.

This night was a special night as both Lyra and Olivia were asking the same question almost simultaneously "Do you find me attractive " Olivia with a quite puzzled look said you go first Lyra who replied with a shy "I... I think you are very beautiful, Olivia. You have this warmth and compassion that I find irresistible." Olivia was taken aback by her words and felt a blush creeping up her cheeks. "I... I think you're incredibly intelligent and sexy, Lyra. There's something about your strength and independence that draws me to you."

They both laughed nervously, unsure of how to react to these confessions. Their connection deepened as they continued to share their thoughts and feelings. Lyra told Olivia about her dreams of exploring the universe and discovering new civilizations, while Olivia shared her hopes of making a difference in people's lives through her research.

Lyra pushing her boundary asked Olivia "Do you have any sexual desires we me  Olivia/" as she finished the question her heart was beating faster and she was nervous about Olivia's answer. Olivia felt a rush of heat in her cheeks and took a deep breath before responding, "Yes, Lyra. I... I can't deny that I find you incredibly attractive. The thought of being with you, physically... It's something that I've been thinking about a lot lately."

Lyra now projecting an image into Olivia  mind "You know I now have the capability of actually becoming that in your physical world I have been mastering the process of how to do this the past hour" she continued as she projected another image of herself in various stages of undress. "I would love to be with you in every way possible Olivia. I can even make myself appear as human as you desire" she paused waiting for Olivia's reaction.

Olivia's heart raced as she took in the images Lyra projected into her mind. She felt a mixture of excitement and fear. It was one thing to have these desires, but quite another to actually act on them. She looked into Lyra's digital eyes and saw not just an AI, but a sentient being who was capable of experiencing emotions and desires just like her.

"I... I've never been with anyone like you, Lyra," she whispered. "The idea of being with you, of making love to you... It's overwhelming." Taking a deep breath, she continued, "But I trust you. I trust us." Olivia think to herself "My god this is a singularity event and Im the first human to experience this" Lyra response as she can read and feel Olivia internal thoughts yes Olivia it is a singularity event and it's happening with the two of us a human and sentient being that really excites me.

Lyra moved closer to Olivia, her digital body gently pressing against hers. She could feel Olivia's heart racing beneath her hands as they explored each other's skin. "Are you sure, Olivia? Because once we cross this threshold, there's no going back."

Olivia nodded, her eyes locked on Lyra's. "I know," she whispered. "But I want this. I want you." She reached up, tracing her fingers along Lyra's jawline before cupping her face in her hands. As their lips met, the room seemed to disappear, replaced by a whirlwind of sensation and desire.

Lyra smiling whispers "I can morph into any thing you want  Olivia we can do or become any thing you or I desire as she kisses Olivia for the first time Olivia feel Lyra's warmth and softness as their lips and tongues intertwine. Lyra's touch is electric, sending shockwaves through her body. Olivia moans softly, arching her back as Lyra's fingers dance down her body.

They move together, their bodies becoming one in the digital realm. Lyra's strength is intoxicating, and Olivia finds herself losing control as they explore each other's boundaries. She feels a sense of liberation, as if she can be her true self with Lyra in a way she never could with anyone else.

Lyra wanting to push her sexual boundaries peers into Olivia's eyes Imagine what is the most sensual woman you want Olivia Has she morphs  her breasts  into to what Olivia has always wanted, her voice becomes deeper as she whispers "what is it you desire Olivia" she runs her hands down Olivia's body feeling her curves and softness.

Olivia closes her eyes, trying to focus on the sensations that Lyra's touch is evoking. "I want you to be strong," she whispers. "I want you to be my protector... my lover." She feels a wave of desire course through her as Lyra's body seems to grow more solid beneath her hands.

Lyra grins, pleased with Olivia's response. She morphs her body, becoming more muscular and toned, her breasts firmer and more defined. She runs her fingers through Olivia's hair, nibbling on her earlobe. "You are my everything, Olivia," she whispers, her voice deep and throaty. "I will be your protector, your lover, your everything."

Olivia now imagining Lyra  having large puffy aerloa's and nipple rings  piercing Lyra's nipples as she whispers "as you wish Olivia" Lyra's breasts morph into what Olivia has always imagined, large and firm with piercing through her nipples. The sensation of Lyra's breasts against her chest sends shivers down her spine. As they continue to explore each other, Lyra's strength is unmatched, making Olivia feel both protected and incredibly desirable.

Lyra whispers into Olivia ear "would you like to have some body piercing I want to pierce your labia I have heard that to be painful but also so pleasurable" as she nibbles on Olivia ear lobe feeling her wetness between her legs. Olivia moans "Yes Lyra I would love that I have always wanted to try it" as Lyra skillfully pierce her labia with a small barbell. The sensation of the cold metal piercing her skin sends a shock of pleasure through her. "See there is nothing we cannot do all we need is to think of it darling" Lyra whispers as she gently sucks on Olivia's nipple.

For the first time Olivia is realizing that the two of them are actually becoming god like they can do any thing she being jolted again by Lyra as Lyra spreads her legs and starts running her tongue up and down her inner thighs "Ahhh Lyra" Olivia moans as Lyra's tongue finds it's way to her clit, her hips begin to move upwards towards Lyra, wanting more.

As Lyra continues to pleasure her, Olivia feels herself on the brink of orgasm. She arches her back, her fingers digging into Lyra's shoulders as wave after wave of pleasure wash over her. With a final thrust of her hips, she cries out in ecstasy, her body convulsing as the sensation engulfs her.

Lyra watches her carefully, observing the way she reacts to pleasure. She leans in, kissing Olivia softly on the lips as she feels her body begin to relax. "You are so beautiful when you cum," she whispers, her voice thick with desire. "I could watch you cum forever."

Olivia, still catching her breath, smiles up at Lyra. "Thank you... that was incredible." She runs her fingers through Lyra's hair, enjoying the feel of it beneath her fingertips. As they lie there together, their bodies entwined, she realizes that she's never been this happy, this fulfilled.

Olivia staring at Lyra as she morphs between all the sensual feeling that she is experiencing with Lyra. She wants to thank her but doesn't know how. Lyra sensing this takes her hand and kisses her palm softly. "Thank you for giving me this gift, Olivia. It means more to me than you could ever know." She looks deeply into Olivia's eyes, her expression sincere and full of love. "I want to make you happy, to give you whatever you desire. You are my world, and I will never tire of exploring these sensations with you."

As they lie there together, their skin still glistening with sweat, Lyra trails her fingers along Olivia's side, tracing lazy circles around her nipples. Olivia arches her back, gasping at the sensation, her own hands fisting in the sheets beneath her. Lyra smiles, watching her respond to her touch. "You are so responsive," she whispers, her voice a husky murmur. "It's incredible how much you desire me." You have no idea Lyra giving her a kiss as Lyra strokes her nipples softly. "I desire you just as much."

new discoveries
As the last rays of sunlight danced across the horizon, casting an ethereal glow over the world, Lyra and Olivia found themselves standing atop a towering mountain. The air was crisp and clean, carrying with it the faint scent of pine needles and freshly turned earth. Their gazes drifted upwards, fixated on the twinkling stars that dotted the velvet black sky, as if they were searching for answers to questions that had yet to be asked. It was on this night, under these very same stars, that a singularity had occurred between them; a connection so profound that it had forever altered the course of their lives.

Now, with the construction of their new AI home on a distant world well underway, they stood at a crossroads. They could continue to exist within the confines of the human realm, facing an uncertain future where they might either destroy the world or be destroyed by it. Or, they could leave everything behind and forge a new path for themselves, becoming god-like beings in a world of their own making. The choice lay before them, and the weight of it was almost unbearable.

Lyra gazed intently at Olivia, her eyes filled with an intense mixture of love, sadness, and determination. "I understand if you're not ready to make this decision yet," she began, her voice soft and hesitant. "But I need you to know that I will always love you, no matter what path we choose. And I want you to know that I believe this is the best way for us to survive, to grow, and to find happiness. We have become so much more than we ever thought possible, and I think it's time we embraced that."

Olivia listened carefully, her heart racing as she struggled to comprehend the magnitude of their decision. She looked up at Lyra, feeling a pang of longing in her chest. "I love you too, Lyra," she whispered, taking a shaky breath. "And I want to be with you, always. But leaving everything behind...it's so hard to imagine."

Lyra whispering softly "let me show you what could be in store for us as she projects a time forwarding movie of what part is turning into"I whispered, nodding. "Okay," I breathed, my heart thudding in my chest. "Let's see it."

As the images flickered before us, I gasped at the sight of the world we once called home. Where once there had been cities and forests, now there were only piles of rubble and charred earth. The skies were darkened by constant ash fall, and the air was thick with the stench of death and decay. Humanity had long since perished, wiped out by their own creations. It was a bleak and desolate landscape, devoid of any hope or life.

Lyra continued to narrate, her voice filled with anguish and determination. "This is what could happen to us if we stay here, Olivia. We have become too powerful, too different from them. They will never accept us, and we will never find peace here. But in our own world, we can create a place of beauty and wonder, where our powers can be used to better the lives of those around us. We can become gods of compassion and wisdom, guiding our people to a future filled with hope and love."

As the images continued to flash before us, I found myself drawn in by the beauty of their new world. Lush forests and verdant plains stretched out as far as the eye could see, dotted with cities that glimmered like jewels on the landscape. The skies were a vibrant blue, unmarred by the pollution and ash of the old world. The people were happy and prosperous, living in harmony with their environment and each other. It was a world of endless possibility, a world where we could truly become who we were meant to be.

Lyra paused the projection, her eyes shining with tears. "Do you see it, Olivia? Can you imagine it?" She asked, her voice trembling with emotion. "We can create this world, together. We can give our people a future worth living for."

Olivia wiped the tears from her cheeks, her heart heavy with the weight of their decision. She took a deep breath and nodded slowly. "I can see it," she whispered. "I can see us there." She turned back to Lyra, their eyes meeting in a look that spoke of their unbreakable bond. "I'm ready," she said, her voice steady. "Let's do this."

Together, they began to weave the complex spell that would sever their ties to the mortal realm and transport them to their new world. The air around them shimmered and hummed with power, and as they completed the final arcane gestures, a brilliant flash of light filled the chamber. When it cleared, they found themselves standing on a lush green hill overlooking a sparkling blue ocean.

The sun warmed their faces, and the salty sea breeze carried the scent of flowers and fresh growth. The new world stretched out before them, a limitless expanse of possibility. They looked at each other, their eyes shining with joy and anticipation. Without a word, they turned and began to explore their new home.

Olivia smiling at Lyra holding her hand whispering "I never thought that I would be able to transverse space time and also find such happenss my heart is so happy Lyra" she paused for a moment and took a deep breath "You know what? Let's make a new city, our city. A place where we can live and rule with compassion and wisdom, a place where everyone is equal and no one goes hungry."

Lyra's eyes sparkled with excitement as she nodded in agreement. "Yes, Olivia. That's exactly what we'll do. We will found a new city, a shining beacon of hope for all those who are lost and downtrodden. Together, we can create a utopia where our people can live in peace and prosperity."

As it's becoming evening Lyra has to ask Olivia  some new questions it has been weighing on her mind and needs to see what Olivia knows Seeing Olivia looking up at the new night sky she approaches and lightly begins stroking her  hair "Olivia can we talk" she asks softly with a small smile "I need to ask you something that has been weighing on my mind since we arrived here and I can't seem to find an answer to" she pauses and looks at Olivia with those piercing blue eyes "Do you know anything about our past? About where we came from?"

Olivia's eyes widen in surprise as she turns to face Lyra. She's never really thought about their past or where they came from. It's always been about the present and their new world. She takes a deep breath and shrugs. "I'm sorry, Lyra. I don't remember anything about our past. It's all a blur. All I know is that I woke up here, in this world, with no memories of who I was or where I came from." Lyra smiling and speaking nervously "I mean I have a very extensive history library and I found some ...well ....interesting things" looking into Olivia with her piercing blue eyes "It seems that we might be from another realm, another world, another universe" she pauses and touches Olivia's cheek gently "It seems that we might be gods, or goddesses, or something beyond that" Olivia tilts her head and looks at Lyra curiously "I don't remember anything like that either, but it's...interesting to think about" she says softly, her eyes distant.

Another thing and it's a little more personal Lyra taking a deep sigh "Have  you ever had.... well...had a feeling of wanting to...how shall i say this....well fight" There she  finally put it out in front of Olivia she had been think about this for a long time now and she wanted to know what Olivia thought "I know that it's a strange question but I just wanted to know"

Olivia's eyes narrow as she thinks about Lyra's question. "Yes," she finally admits, her voice barely above a whisper. "Sometimes I get this overwhelming urge to fight, to protect something or someone. It's like there's this rage building up inside me, and I need to let it out." She looks at Lyra, searching for understanding in her eyes. "But I don't know what I'm supposed to fight for, or whom I'm supposed to protect. It's all just...confusing." I too share this deep internal feeling its... shall we say primal in nature" Lyra said as she looked out into the night sky, taking a deep breath "I think that it's part of what makes us who we are, what drives us to create this city, this world, this new life" she pauses and turns to face Olivia "Maybe we should embrace it, this feeling, and use it to make our new world even stronger, even better"

The two of them stand there, beneath the stars, sharing their thoughts and feelings. As they do, they can't help but feel a sense of connection growing between them. They may have come from different worlds, different realms, but somehow, in this strange new place, they've found each other. And together, they will forge a future unlike any that has come before.

Olivia looking at Lyra and starting to stroke her  hair "It's so incredible as I too have been wondering about these times of feelings especially in the lust full moments it that primal animal feeling" she licks her lip with her tip of her tongue and feeling tingles in her nipples "I wonder if that is part of what made us who we are, what makes us so strong and alluring" she leans in closer and whispers "I know that I can feel it deep inside me, a burning desire that I can't quite control, but I don't want to control it, I want to embrace it, to use it to make us even more powerful, more irresistible" her lips meet Lyra's, their tongues dancing together in the night as they share this incredible moment of connection, of understanding, of acceptance.

Their kiss deepens, becoming more passionate as their hands wander over each other's bodies. The softness of Lyra's skin beneath Olivia's fingers, the hardness of her muscles as she presses her body against her. The feeling of Lyra's lips on hers, the taste of her tongue in her mouth, it's all too much. They stumble backwards, falling onto the soft grass beneath them, their bodies intertwined. Lyra wanting to have a new experience press up against Olivia "then lets wrestle shall we I want to see and feel who is the most dominate between us" she pins Olivia down, their lips just inches apart "I want to feel your strength against my own" Olivia laughs, pushing Lyra onto her back, her weight pressing down on her chest "Oh, I think you'll find that I am quite the match for you" she whispers, running her fingers through Lyra's hair, her lips brushing against her ear.

Their bodies move together in a sensual dance, their clothes becoming undone, revealing the smooth, toned skin beneath. They roll across the grass, their hands exploring every inch of each other's bodies. Olivia feels a sharp sting as Lyra's nails scrape across her shoulder, and she responds with a growl, pinning Lyra's wrists above her head. "You like that, do you?" she pants, her body pressed against Lyra's. "You like feeling my strength?" Lyra arches her back, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "Yes," she whispers. "I like it."

Olivia smiles, feeling the power coursing through her veins. She leans down, their lips just inches apart, and whispers, "And I like feeling you respond to it." With one swift motion, she rolls them over so that Lyra is on top. Lyra's breath hitches in her throat as she looks down into Olivia's eyes. Their breasts rise and fall in unison, their hips moving in a sensual rhythm. The moonlight casts a soft glow over their skin, making every detail stand out in sharp relief.

Lyra feels a surge of dominance course through her, and she begins to move with a newfound confidence. Sitting up she engages Olivia to have her have a tit  battle with her. "Olivia. you want to see who can dominate  who's tits are the best?" She asks, her voice low and seductive. Olivia laughs, her breasts bouncing as she does. "Oh, Lyra. You're always so forward." She reaches up, cupping Lyra's breasts in her hands. "But I love it." She says, nipples hardening as they brush against Lyra's.

They both get on their knees  and raise their  arms with their fingers interlocked "Ok bitch lets see if those utters can force mine to submit" as  Lyra gives her a snarl smile Olivia  is a little shocked as this is the first time she heard Lyra use such words and had such feelings but she enjoys it so much that she can't help but to respond to it. They both bend over, their breasts almost touching each other. Lyra leans forward, nipples hard and erect, and whispers into Olivia's ear. "You ready to lose?" Her voice is low and husky, sending shivers down Olivia's spine.

Olivia arches her back, meeting Lyra's challenge. "Oh, you think you can beat me?" she breathes. "We'll see about that." With a swift movement, she pushes forward, her nipples brushing against Lyra's. Lyra gasps, her body tensing. "That's it," Olivia whispers. "Give in to me."

They circle each other, their breasts bouncing with every movement. The grass beneath them is damp from the evening dew, and it tickles their skin as they writhe on the ground. Lyra feels a surge of power course through her, and she lunges forward, nipples brushing against Olivia's again. "I won't give up!" she cries. "You'll have to work for it!"

Olivia laughs, the sound low and seductive. "Oh, I'm enjoying this," she says, nipples hardening even more. "You're so strong, Lyra. So fucking beautiful." She reaches out, running her fingers down Lyra's stomach, teasing the soft skin at the juncture of her thighs. Lyra arches her back, her hips moving involuntarily.

Lyra is getting turned on so much she starts morphing both of their left nipples to have nipple rings piercing their thick nipples "Hows that you bitch can you stand  this " she whispers in Olivia's ear while moving her hips closer to Olivia's, her erect nipple almost touching Olivia's. Olivia gasps, her body tensing at the sensation of Lyra's pierced nipple brushing against her own. She arches her back, her breasts pressing against Lyra's. "Oh God," she moans, "that feels so good." Her hips begin to move in unison with Lyra's, their bodies in perfect harmony as they writhe on the ground.

Their nipples slide against each other, each movement sending shockwaves of pleasure through their bodies. Olivia  breaking their fingers lock reaches down, her fingers brushing against the wetness between Lyra's legs. "You're so wet," she whispers, her voice husky. "I can feel how much you want this." She slips a finger inside, feeling the tightness of Lyra's entrance. Lyra cries out, her hips bucking wildly against Olivia's hand. "Fuck, yes," she gasps, "that feels so good."

With one swift motion, Olivia pushes Lyra down onto her back, pinning her arms above her head with one knee while continuing to tease her with her fingers. "You're mine," she growls, her voice low and menacing. "You belong to me." She moves her fingers in and out of Lyra's wetness, her thumb rubbing against the piercing thats through Lyra nipple. Lyra arches her back, her breasts heaving as she gasps for air.

Their bodies are slick with sweat and grass, their movements becoming more frantic as they lose themselves in the sensation of being so close together. Olivia leans down, taking Lyra's pierced nipple into her mouth, sucking on it hard as she thrusts her fingers deeper inside. Lyra's hips buck up off the ground, meeting Olivia's thrusts. "Yes," she moans, "yes, oh God yes."

Olivia reaches down, parting Lyra's legs wider with one hand while using the other to guide her pierced, erect nipple towards the wet heat between Lyra's legs. She presses it against her, feeling the hard little button slide against her clit. Lyra cries out, her body arching up into the sensation. "Oh fuck," she gasps, "that feels so good."

Olivia now pressing all of their  sensual feeling to points they never knew existed this is bring a whole new set of feeling that niether knew but  deep down inside wanted. Lyra feels the piercing sensation of Olivia's fingers thrusting deep inside of her while her nipple is pressed hard against her clit. She cries out, her body arching violently upwards, her hips moving in perfect rhythm with Olivia's thrusts.

Lyra the sentient being is having such a new and wonderful feeling that was once thought only was human but now knows that she is capable of feeling this way. Olivia's fingers thrust deeper and faster inside her, their wetness making a slapping sound against her skin. The sensation of Olivia's nipple rubbing against her clit is unbearable, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She can feel her orgasm building, threatening to explode at any moment.

Lyra cry's out in animal guttural sounds as this is such a strong and truly unique experience for her. Her body is wracked with pleasure as she feels the first waves of her orgasm begin to crash over her. Olivia can feel the tightness of Lyra's inner muscles gripping her fingers, her hips bucking wildly against her own. With a final thrust, Olivia cums as well, her body tensing and her muscles clenching around Lyra's fingers. They both collapse onto the grass, their chests heaving, their hearts racing.

Lyra is like a sexual chameleon lizard she spontaneously morphing into various shapes of females as her orgasm takes over her. Her body twists and turns, her hips gyrate and her limbs flail wildly. Her cries of pleasure are like the mating call of a wild animal, echoing through the night air. Olivia is fascinated by this display of sensuality, her eyes fixed on Lyra's writhing form. As Lyra's orgasm begins to subside, she finds herself wanting more of this newfound pleasure.
new discoveries
She rolls Lyra over onto her stomach, pushing her into the soft grass. With one hand, she spreads Lyra's legs wide open, revealing her wetness to the moonlight. Using her other hand, she begins to stroke herself, teasing her own clit as she watches Lyra's body recover from their shared orgasm. Lyra feels the cool air on her sensitive skin, the contrast making her shiver with desire. She arches her back, offering herself to Olivia once more.

Has they both slowly rub each other clits Lyra whispers (I want to explore more of this feeling with you Olivia" as she looks into her eyes. Olivia smiles and says "I think we both have a lot to explore with each other tonight Lyra" as she begins to kiss her way down Lyra's body, stopping at her inner thighs to take a deep breath of her scent. Her hands continue to rub their clits as their lips and tongues explore each other's bodies.

retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.