News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Angie vs Judy nurses catfight

• 2 Replies

Offline bedcatfighter

Angie vs Judy nurses catfight
« on: February 28, 2024, 07:16:40 PM »
Back in the 80s my then wife Angie we are divorced now worked as a nurse at the local hospital recently they hired a new nurse her name was Judy she had moved into the area from Pennsylvania  my wife trained Judy for several weeks and they would take their lunches together and gossip about other nurses on the floor a month went by and my wife noticed that Judy was acting well strange the wife said she would be at the nurses station and Judy would just stare at her then walk away she said it was strange but she went about her work

One day when the wife and Judy were having lunch together they gossiped about others on the floor they worked on the Judy asked my wife "Angie have you ever had any fights with other women  My wife said Yes I have had several fights with other women why do you ask Judy  Judy said what style did  you fight  My wife said i have been in a few catfights why do you ask Judy Judy said i have a way of fighting Angie no other women wanna fight me but i think you are woman enought to  fight me in my style of catfighting Angie said Judy did you just challenge me to fight you Judy replied Yes Angie i did do you accept my Challenge Angie replied I accept your challenge Judy you name the day and place I will be their  Judy replied Tonight after our shift meet me in the parking garage and follow me to my hotel where iam staying we will fight in my hotelroom after lunch both Angie and Judy went about their work on the floor

1130pm with the shift over Angie went to her car and waited for Judy to go to her car  Judy walked up to Angie car saying now you follow me and dont  lose me Following Judy the drive to her hotel was a half hour  as they pulled into the lot  Judy gave Angie her keycard to her hotelroom  lodge number 3 was on the keycard Angie drove over to lodge 3 and noticed it was out of the way sitting alone among other lodges Judy arrived and both Judy and Angie entered the lodge
Looking around the lodge it was spacious one Bedroom and a spacious livingroom 
Judy put her belongings in the bedroom and came out  and then said Angie noone is to know about what we did in this lodge its our secret Angie was puzzled by Judy remark then Judy told Angie Take of your clothes Angie now Angie looking over at Judy did you just tell me to take off my clothes Judy  Yes I did Angie take em Off  I will start Angie watched as Judy removed her nurses outfit and once done stood their nude you see Angie my style of fighting is in the nude so you either take off your clothes or leave with that said Angie removed her nurses uniform and stood their nude facing Judy

without saying any words Angie and Judy began to circle each other both nude in their fight stance then the fight started locked in a hairpulling catfight Angie and judy pulled their hair hard heads side to side then wrapping their arms around each other fell to the floor in a catball catfight rolling around on the carpet the angie felt a pain in her shoulder judy had bit her so angie retaliated by biting her back the fight continued catball style Judy and Angie both their bodies pressed together rolling around on the floor punches thrown and hair being pulled they fought for hours both covered in sweat hair disheveled then Judy got to her feet and grabbed Angie by the hair arms wrapped around each other they grappled into a corner Angie back against the wall Judy put her hand in Angie face and the delivered Chest slaps to Angie chest she screamed in pain after a couple chest slaps Angie was able to get Judy against the wall And she delivered a couple chest slaps to judy as she too screamed in pain wrapping her arms around angie both women fell to the floor resuming their catball catfight rolling all over the carpet when they would stop rolling either judy or Angie would land open hand slaps to their both women breathing heavily got to their feet and they began their fistfight first Angie would land a punch then Judy Angie had to put and end to this nude fight she got Judy in a bearhug and applied pressure Judy struggled to get out of the bearhug to where she was going for Angies hair pulling hard as Angie kept appling pressure to Judy lower back she began to feel Judy loosing up then her hands fell to her side she saw judys face  was red and then Angie threw her on the floor Judy layed there on the floor breahing heavy Angie staggered around the livingroom exhausted from the fight looking at Judy she walked over grabbed her by the hair and lifting her said to Judy See you at work on Monday Judy  then with that said Angie got herself dressed taking Judys Bra as a trophy and  left

I never knew if Judy and the wife ever fought again because we divorced 3 months after Angies first fight but if they do fight again I would want to watch after what she told me about their first fight

Online D69again

Re: Angie vs Judy nurses catfight
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 11:27:20 AM »
As a former grammar teacher,  the use of no punctuation was driving me crazy. However,  the story was driving me crazy even more.

Offline Ais4life

Re: Angie vs Judy nurses catfight
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 05:57:47 AM »
Punctuation drove me crazy but the scenario and concept was great! Thanks for sharing!! Keep writing!