News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Final Dare

• 1 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
The Final Dare
« on: March 03, 2024, 07:25:28 AM »
enjoy :o

As Jan sat on her couch, her heart raced, anticipation filling her veins. Her best friend, Beth, was on her way over, and she couldn't wait to tell her about the most daring thing she'd ever done. The night before, at a wild party, she'd met Rosie, an internet fighter with a reputation for being tough as nails. They'd ended up in a tiny hotel room, stripped down to their underwear, and engaged in a brutal, no-holds-barred catfight. It had been the most exhilarating experience of her life.

She heard a knock on the door and Beth's familiar voice calling out, "Jan? You okay?" Jan quickly composed herself, forcing a casual tone as she called back, "Yeah, come on in!" Beth entered, her eyes immediately drawn to the dark circles under Jan's eyes and the bruise starting to form on her cheek.

"Oh my god, Jan! What happened to you?" Beth exclaimed, rushing over to sit beside her on the couch. Jan took a deep breath and began to tell her story. As she recounted the events of the night before, Beth listened, her jaw dropping lower and lower with each new detail.

Jan showed Beth the scratches on her very sore breasts  and the one bite mark on her left nipple. "She bit me!" she exclaimed, her voice tinged with both anger and excitement. "She bit me so hard it hurt!" Beth stared at her, mouth slightly agape. "So," she finally managed to say, "you want to do it again?"

Jan grinned. "Well, maybe not right now, but it was... incredible. It was like nothing I've ever felt before." She paused, considering her words. "I think... I think I want more of that." Beth sat back, looking thoughtful. "You know, I always thought you were a little... tame," she said with a teasing smile. "But I guess I never really knew you, did I?"

Jan looking at her "Beth have you ever had such an life shattering experience where every fucking part of your body feels so alive but you feel like a mac truck jut run you over" Beth nodding "I think I know what you mean." Beth said as she remembered the first time she had sex. The intensity of it all. "So you want to do it again?" Beth asked. "Maybe sometime. But not with Rosie. I think I want to do it with you." Beth's eyes widened and she grinned. "You sure?" she asked, trying to hide her excitement.

Jan nodded. "Yeah. I mean, I know we're best friends and all, but... I think I want that kind of wild, reckless side of myself out more often. And I think I want it with you." Beth leaned in closer, her breath ghosting across Jan's cheek. "You know I've always been proud of you, Jan," she whispered. "But I think I'm even more proud of the badass I see when you're like this."

There was a moment of silence as they both took in the weight of what they were saying. Then, slowly, Beth reached out and gently brushed a lock of hair from Jan's face. Her fingers were cool and soft against Jan's skin, sending a shiver down her spine. "So," she said, her voice barely above a whisper, "what do you say? Want to see where this goes?" Jan swallowed hard, feeling a mix of anticipation and fear churning in her stomach. But she knew she couldn't back down now. She looked Beth in the eye and nodded. "Yeah," she said. "I want to see where this goes."

Their lips met in a tentative kiss, gentle at first and then growing more urgent as they gave in to their desires. Beth's hands found their way under Jan's shirt, stroking her bare back, while Jan reached up to grasp the back of Beth's neck, pulling her closer still. They fell onto the couch, their bodies tangled together, moaning into each other's mouths as they explored every inch of skin.

Jan whispering into Beth's ear "You know if we do this we are going to have to be willing to go all  in and no backing down. It's going to hurt like bloody hell" Beth grinned and nodded "I know, I know, but I trust you. I want this. I want us to explore this side of us together." With that, they continued to explore each other's bodies, their movements becoming more confident and assertive.

Beth gently bit down on Jan's bottom lip, drawing a soft moan from her as her hand slid down to cup Jan's breast over her shirt. She could feel Jan's nipple harden against her palm, and she knew she had to touch it, feel it. She reached up and undid a few buttons of Jan's blouse, baring her breast to the cool air. The sight of it made her heart race, and she leaned in, taking Jan's nipple into her mouth and sucking gently.

Jan moaning "Go easy on that nipple that's the one that cxnt Rosie bit" Beth smirking "Oh really" before biting down harder "Fuck that feels good" Beth replies, her breath warm against Jan's skin. She leans back, her eyes locked on Jan's as she pinches the other nipple between her fingers, rolling it gently. Jan arches her back, her hips grinding against Beth's hand.

Their kiss deepens, and they roll over, Jan straddling Beth's waist. Beth feels the heat between her legs, the wetness of Jan's desire. She reaches up, unfastens Jan's bra, and tosses it aside. Her hands find their way back to Jan's breasts, cupping and squeezing them. Jan gasps, her head thrown back, and then she leans forward, her breasts brushing against Beth's lips.

Beth licking slowly Jan's breasts slowly "Ok tell me again what exactly what you two did that motel room I want to hear it again" Jan panting "She bit me there" pointing to her other nipple "and she sucked on my clit until I thought I would pass out" Beth sucking on Jan's nipple hard "And how did it make you feel?" Jan's breath hitches "God it was incredible, it felt so good, so dirty, so..." Beth sucking harder "So what do you want to do about that feeling?" Jan's hips moving faster "I want you to touch me there, make me feel that way again" Beth's hand moving down, slipping between their bodies "Okay" she whispers before she presses a finger against Jan's wetness. Jan's body jerks in surprise, a moan escaping her lips. "Fuck yes" she gasps as Beth begins to slowly circle her clit with her finger.

The next morning Jan was sitting at her kitchen table  she was looking at the  two small syringes with the drug that she has been working on the past 2 years. Both her and Beth will take a shot Just like her and Rosie did a couple of days ago. This is a powerful emotion stimulator that causes the brain to go into full overdrive engaging the deepest primal urges and desires. It makes you feel everything with such intensity that you lose control. They both knew that once they took it they would be consumed by their most base instincts. There would be no going back. No second chances. But they also knew that they were both ready for this. They had been through hell with each other and come out stronger. They had faced down their fears and their doubts. And they had found each other in the end.

Beth was knocking at the door, her heart pounding in anticipation of what was to come. She could hear Jan's footsteps approaching, and then the click of the lock. The door swung open, revealing Jan's nervous yet determined expression. "You ready?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Beth nodded, taking a deep breath to steady her nerves.

They sat down on the floor facing each other, their legs brushing against each other's. With shaking hands, they each unsheathed a syringe and carefully drew up the drug. The clear liquid glistened in the light, promising an intense and unforgettable experience.

"Here goes," Jan murmured, as she plunged the needle into her own thigh. Beth watched her lover intently, her heart racing in anticipation of what was to come. She copied Jan's movements, injecting herself with the same dose. As soon as the drug hit their bloodstreams, they both felt a rush of heat spread through their bodies.

Their eyes locked, and they could feel their hearts pounding in their chests. Jan reached out, taking Beth's hand in hers, their fingers intertwining. "Are you ready for this?" she whispered, her voice husky and full of desire. Beth nodded, her breath coming in short gasps as she fought to control her rapidly escalating arousal.

Jan taking Beth  hand and lead her to the living room where she cleared out the room for them to fight and fuck in the center of the room. "Come on" she panted as she slowly stripped Beth of her clothes, throwing them to the side. Beth looked at Jan with a mixture of awe and lust as she removed her own clothing, revealing her pale, smooth skin. As they stood there naked before each other, the tension between them was palpable.

With a growl, Jan lunged forward, pushing Beth roughly to the ground. Beth cried out in surprise and excitement, her heart racing as she felt the heat of Jan's body press against hers. Jan straddled her hips, her breasts rubbing against Beth's chest, her fingers digging into her shoulders. "You're mine now," she hissed, her voice thick with desire. "Say it."

Beth arched her back, her hands reaching up to grasp at Jan's hips. "I'm yours," she panted, feeling the words more than speaking them. The room spun around her as their bodies moved together in a frenzy of need. They were no longer aware of the space around them, or the time that passed. All that mattered was the heat of their skin, the taste of their lips, and the feel of each other's bodies as they grinded together in passionate abandon.

Jan now started to notice the angry buzz kicking in glaring at Beth she forms her claws and jumps to take Beth down, their bodies colliding hard. They roll across the floor, Jan on top, her hands pinning Beth's wrists above her head. "You're mine now," she growls, her voice thick with lust and anger. "Say it."

Beth arches her back, her breasts pressing against Jan's chest, her legs wrapped around her waist. "I'm yours," she gasps, feeling the words more than speaking them. The drug coursing through her veins, heightening every sensation, every touch. The pain from Jan's claws digging into her flesh is almost unbearable, but it only serves to intensify the pleasure. Their hips grind together, seeking release, seeking connection.

Beth now a couple minutes into the  drug is wanting to rip Jan's hair out and throw her across the room, she starts to claw at her face trying to get her to let go of her hands, her hips bucking and thrusting against her. The anger and lust building inside her, making it impossible to think straight. "Let me go!" she growls, her voice raw and primal. "Let me fucking fight you!"

Jan, feeling the same raging desire coursing through her veins, responds with a savage laugh. "You want to fight me?" she asks, her voice low and dangerous. "You don't know what you're asking for." With that, she leans down, her teeth grazing against Beth's neck. The bite is sharp and painful, but Beth doesn't care. All she can feel is the rush of adrenaline and the need to be closer to Jan.

Their bodies move in a frenzied dance, their skin sliding against each other, their breaths hot and ragged. Jan's nails scrape down Beth's back, drawing blood, and she moans, arching into the touch. She reaches up, clawing at Jan's shoulders, her fingernails digging deep, drawing more blood. The pain and the pleasure are so intertwined now that it's impossible to separate one from the other.

They roll across the floor, their limbs tangled, their hips grinding together. Jan pins Beth beneath her, straddling her hips. Her breath is hot on Beth's neck, her breasts pressed against her chest. "Do you give up?" she hisses, her voice thick with lust and triumph. "Do you give in to me?"

Beth feels her body trembling with the effort to resist, but the drug coursing through her veins makes it impossible to think straight. She arches her back, her hands clawing at Jan's shoulders, her nails digging into her flesh. "No!" she gasps, her voice raw and desperate. "I'll never give up."

Jan smiles cruelly, her lips pulling back from her teeth. "Then you'll have to fight me harder." With a growl, she leans down, her tongue darting out to lick a trail of saliva down Beth's neck. Beth feels the weight of Jan's body press against her, her hips grinding against her own. The sensation is almost too much to bear, and she can feel the heat of Jan's arousal through their bodies.

Jan starts to pummel Beth mid section and trying to pin her down so she can go after her face with her fists. The blows come fast and hard, and Beth can feel the air rushing out of her lungs with each impact. She arches her back in pain, clawing at Jan's arms, trying desperately to make her stop. Her muscles burn with the effort, and she can feel the sting of Jan's nails digging into her skin.

The room spins, and Beth feels like she's on the brink of blacking out. The anger and lust coursing through her veins are almost overwhelming, and she can feel herself losing control. She bucks her hips upward, trying to throw Jan off, but it's no use. Jan's strength is superhuman, and she doesn't budge.

Beth's breath comes in ragged gasps as she feels Jan's claws digging into her flesh, drawing blood. The pain is exquisite, and she welcomes it, knowing that it means she's still alive, still fighting. She arches her back, bucking wildly against Jan's body, her hips grinding against hers. The sensation is so intense that she can feel herself beginning to lose track of time and place.

The drug was designed to have a limited time where it made such high emotional stress so they had to fight hard and fast before the drug's effect wore off. Jan and Beth continue to wrestle and claw at each other, their bodies sliding and grinding together in a frenzied dance of pain and desire. The air is thick with the scent of sweat and blood, and the sound of their labored breathing fills the room.

As they struggle, Jan feels a momentary weakness in Beth's grip. She takes advantage of the opening, rolling them both over so that she's on top. Her lips find Beth's neck once more, and she bites down hard, tasting the salty tang of blood as it fills her mouth. Beth lets out a guttural moan, her hips bucking wildly against Jan's.

Their bodies are slick with sweat and blood now, their movements desperate and primal. Jan's nails dig into Beth's shoulders, drawing even more blood as she claws at her flesh. Beth's fingernails rake down Jan's back, leaving long, deep scratches. The pain only seems to heighten their arousal, and they continue to fight, oblivious to anything else around them.

Beth was able to get a couple of good punches in and Jan is sporting another  black eye and her nose is bleeding slightly. Jan bites her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood as she leans in and whispers hotly in her ear, "You are going to make me lose this, aren't you?" Beth spits blood in her face as she yells, "Never!" She rolls them both over and pins Jan to the floor, her knees digging into her shoulders, one hand wrapped around her throat. The anger and lust coursing through her veins make her feel invincible. She leans down, their faces inches apart, her breath hot and ragged as it fans across Jan's. "You are mine," she hisses, "and I will have you."

Jan chokes out a laugh, "Oh Beth, you don't understand. This isn't about you and me. This is about the game." She reaches up, gripping Beth's wrist tightly, and twists it sharply. Beth's grip loosens for a moment and Jan takes the opportunity to throw her off, rolling to the side and springing to her feet. She wipes the blood from her nose with the back of her hand, a feral grin spreading across her face. "Time's up, sweetheart."

The room is spinning, and Beth feels dizzy from the exertion. Her muscles ache from the fight, but there's still an ember of desire burning inside her. She looks up at Jan, her chest heaving, her lips swollen from their brutal kisses. "You're mine," she rasps, "and I'm not done with you yet." With a sudden surge of strength, she launches herself at Jan, tackling her to the ground once more. They roll together, their bodies slick with sweat and blood, their mouths seeking each other's in a desperate, hungry kiss.

The drug's effect is beginning to wear off, and Beth can feel herself losing focus. She tries one last time to pin Jan down, but Jan wriggles free and scampers nimbly out of reach. "Sorry, sweetheart," she taunts, her voice husky with desire. "It's over." Beth looks up at Jan, her eyes filled with longing and anger. She wants to hurt her, to make her pay for teasing her like this. But she knows she can't win. Not now.

With a deep breath, she forces herself to her feet. Her body aches in places she didn't know could ache, and she can feel the bruises beginning to form where Jan's nails dug into her skin. But she can't dwell on the pain right now. She has to get out of this room before someone comes in and finds them like this.

Beth staggers toward the door, her legs unsteady beneath her. As she reaches for the knob, she glances back at Jan one last time. The woman's chest is rising and falling rapidly, her lips parted in a soft moan. Beth hesitates for a moment, wondering if she should go back to her, if she should try to comfort her, or if she should just leave her be. But she knows she can't stay. Not yet.

With a shaky exhale, she turns the knob and slips out of the room, closing the door quietly behind her. She leans against the wall, taking deep breaths to steady herself. The hallway is dimly lit, the soft hum of the ventilation system the only sound that breaks the silence. She feels dirty, used, and confused. She wants to take a shower, to wash away the sweat and the blood and the memories of what just happened.
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.

Offline botgeek

Re: The Final Dare
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 01:01:39 AM »
I'm impressed!  This was hot.