News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

what if you can make a video with fighting girls you know?who will it be?

• 10 Replies

Offline Andyshade

• God Member

Offline watchembox

My wife and my father in laws caregiver.

Offline dabit12

My ex-wife and any of her closest 3 friends.  I used to fantasize that the 4 of them had a tournament and every time my ex was in the final.  Sometimes she would win other times she would lose.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Some of these women on this forum.  ;D

Offline Fightpunk

Certain FWB girls and exes tick the box for me

Offline MaggieSinclair

My 2 daughters in law. Both in their early 40's, similar builds, not great friends with each other.

Offline cagematch

My 2 daughters in law. Both in their early 40's, similar builds, not great friends with each other.

Similar builds but do You have an idea who you think would win?

Offline MaggieSinclair

Similar builds but do You have an idea who you think would win?

My eldest sons wife probably. I've actually seen her in a fight before, with their opinionated neighbour during a bbq at my sons house.  Didn't last for long but I think she would win against my other daughter in law

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women

Back in the day my best friend’s mom and a woman who lived across the street from me.  I think my best friend’s mom would be in big trouble against my old neighbor

Offline fightfan35

I'd love to hear more about this if you were willing to share. Both fights really.

Offline cagematch

an ex and one of her colleagues. Matched very well I was vaguely told through a mutual source that they scrambled one day, but I dont know how much/how little embellishment could be attached to that

If both wanted to actually fight one another, id hate to miss it