News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kate & Skylar: Coworker Boxing

• 1 Replies

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
Kate & Skylar: Coworker Boxing
« on: March 03, 2024, 10:01:25 PM »
(Katie & Skylar met in Kate and Skylar: Coworker Catfight )

“Hey, Kate,” Skylar came into my cube while I was eating lunch. “You busy?”
“Not really,” I forked another bite of my teriyaki chicken bowl into my mouth. “If I can eat while you talk.”
“Yeah, sure. So I read your latest book-
“Already? I only published it yesterday!”
“Yeah, well I’m a $3 donator on your Patreon, so when I saw the post go up I got the coupon code and I-”

I just sat there eating as she excitedly narrated how she’d gotten the book, how much she loved the book, how funny it was that the heroine, Mia, was kinda like Skylar if you thought about it because they were both blonde and both had blue eyes and that made it really easy to imagine herself as Mia, and, oh my gosh, the part where-

I’ll admit I enjoyed having my ego stroked as she gushed about how much she loved the book. The notes she had (“You could’ve put a strapon scene in! That would be so hot! Or, when at the end of Chapter 2, what if-”) I didn’t enjoy as much - it was already published, too late to go back and change the text now.

Skylar finally ran down, casually dropping this little bomb in at the end: “So we’re going to have a boxing match now, right?”
“We’re what?”
“Yeah, well we had a catfight after the catfight book, so now we’re gonna have a boxing match. And we can have the strapon scene that wasn’t in the book-”

“Excuse me! Skylar, do you know what you’re getting into here? Do you know how to box?”
“Well, no. But I learned how to catfight, so I’ll learn how to box now!” she chirped.
“All right,” I sighed. Might as well get a post-book story out of this. “Uh, before I agree, tell me what the stakes are with that strapon.”
“Well, Kate,” she slid her chair close to me, our knees touching. “I want to beat you in that boxing match.” She leaned forward to whisper in my ear: “And then I wanna fuck you.”

Skylar leaned back, hand over her mouth, her big blue eyes fixed on me, worriedly waiting for my reaction. I smiled, trying not to leer at her.

“And if I beat you in that boxing match?” I asked.
“Well, then you can do whatever you want with me. With, you know.” Her voice dipped conspiratorially low. “A strapon.”
“All right. I’m not going to give you the big speech from our catfight, you just let me know when you’re ready. Okay?”

“Kate!” She jumped out of her chair, hugging me tight. “This is going to be so much fun! Oh, I got it - we can wear our strapons and our gloves and nothing else. Won’t that be hot?”
“Very hot,” I agreed, glancing at my watch. “My lunch is over-”
“Okay,” Skylar agreed, floating out of my cube on a happy cloud. I tossed the remains of my meal with a sigh, trying to refocus my mind on work and not the upcoming contest with Skylar.

Two weeks later I was informed Skylar was ready and that she had a strapon with my name on it. I told her my place after work on Friday, where I’d set up a half size ring in the basement (just like the book).

Skylar showed up after work, excited and toting a duffel bag, and I showed her down to the basement. After our catfight we’d seen enough of each other to be comfortable changing in front of each other, although when it was time to put the dildos on I could see Skylar blushing a little.

“Well, here it is,” she told me, pulling her weapon out of her bag. It was bright pink, double-sided, eight inches of smooth plastic, the leather harness the same shade, as were her gloves I could see in her bag.

I took the strapon out of her hands, lubing up both sides, then getting on my knees in front of her, sliding the harness up her legs.
“Ready?” I asked.
“Ready,” she nodded, her jaw set with the courage of a girl telling mom how brave they were going to be at the dentist. I slid the part that went inside her, uh, inside her, hearing her bite down a gasp. I cinched the straps up and made sure they were tight.

“Okay, you’re all set,” I told her.
“Thanks - your turn!”
“Oh, it’s okay, I don’t need - all right,” I sighed as she had already grabbed my own rig, made of black leather with a ribbed, midnight black six-inch shaft. Mine didn’t actually go inside of me, set high on my hips with an opening to allow access to my pussy. All of the sensation was funneled into a clit stimulator, and I made sure Skylar got this positioned just right before she finished cinching up the straps.

Next up was the gloves. We got Skylar’s pink ones on her, then I got my black ones on, using my teeth to tighten the velcro up. All ready, we met in the center of the boxing ring, our tips rubbing together.

“Ooh, mine’s bigger,” Skylar giggled.
“It’s not about size, it’s how you use it,” I told her. “Er, which reminds me, have you ever used one of these on someone?”
“First time,” Skylar told me shyly. “You?”
“Oh, no - I’ve fucked a ton of people with this thing.”
“Wow,” Skylar muttered, the weight of the contest she’d volunteered herself apparently just now sinking in.
“Yeah, wow. Are we ready?”
“Ready,” Skylar slammed her gloves together. We raised our gloves, but before either one of us could throw the first punch: “Oh, uh, actually, I forgot something.”
“What?” I snapped, eager to get going.
“Look, mine can do this!”

Skylar reached down and pushed a recessed button I hadn’t noticed, thick white fluid spurting out of the tip of her cock. I jumped back, just barely avoiding her cum splattering my crotch and thighs, leaving it to land on the mat.

“Ooh, sorry, Kate!” Skylar yelled. “But look, I can cum out of it! I’m gonna do that inside of you when we’re finished!”
“Yeah, okay,” I muttered. “Just don’t slip in that shit, all right?”
“Right, right. Now I’m ready!”

We closed up, our plastic cocks waggling in front of us. I can only blame the fact that I kept glancing at the mat to make sure I didn’t slip on Skylar’s cum with the fact that she got the drop on me, coming in flashing a left jab at my head. I raised my gloves, only for her to go low, her hot pink glove smashing low into my belly.

If we’d been wearing trunks, this would have been below the belt; as it was, she just barely missed my cock. I flinched at the pain, stepping back, trying to break contact, but Skylar followed me, trying another quick left jab at my head.

This one did land, her glove smacking into my face. I knew a heavier following right would be coming next, and here it was. I charged forward, Skylar yelling in surprise as her glove swooshed behind my head.

I was too close to her to do anything but clinch her, pulling her tight against me, our boobs rubbing together up top, dicks swordfighting down below. She tried to push me away, but stopped short as I kissed her, our tongues wrestling lustily in her mouth.

I started pushing on her, hoping to steer her across the ring, maybe into a corner and work her over there, but she caught on to me, planting her feet. Reluctantly, I broke the kiss, releasing the clinch, backing off and getting back into boxing mode.

“Got a little carried away there,” I muttered as we circled. I could tell my face was flushed, and Skylar’s was, too, her nipples rock-hard.
“I’m gonna get you this time, Kate,” Skylar promised, and came in darting low jabs, trying to get under my guard.

I showed her what she wanted to see, letting my hands drift down as I took her hits on my elbows and forearms. When my gloves were below my chin, she pounced, leading behind a straight right at my head.

Too easy. I stepped to the side, her glove shooting past me, then stepped in, digging a short left into her belly. Skylar winced, but recovered quicker than I had expected, just managing to block my following right hook at her jaw. I had to jump back from her counterpunch, a vicious low left.

Skylar pressed the attack, coming in low again. I didn’t quite get my hands down quickly enough this time, taking a stiff left to the belly. I backed her off with a big right hook, but she came right back in, this time jabbing high at my head.

I ducked under her gloves and shot forward, low, aiming at her belly, but either I was slower than I thought or Skylar figured me out, as she dropped her hands, smashing a straight right into my face, snapping my head back.

This time when I tried to back her off she swatted my punch away, and I was completely defenseless as she came in low, staggering me with a quick left-right to my stomach, a high left jab to keep me off balance, finishing with a crushing uppercut, her rising glove smashing into my jaw.

“I’ve got you, Kate!” she chirped as I reeled backwards. It was all I could do to stay standing, my defense broken as Skylar kept hitting me, her gloves smacking into my belly and sides. I tried to come forward and clinch her, but she blasted me back, hitting me so hard in the gut I bent over, hacking a big gob of spit onto the mat.

Skylar floored me with a right hook, her glove smashing into the side of my head. I landed on my right side, rolling on to my back with a moan. Instead of counting, Skylar sat on my shoulders, grinning down at me, cupping my face in her gloves.

“Open wi~de!” Skylar sing-songed as she slid forward. I opened wide, but as her cock came into range I snapped at it, my teeth closing less than an inch away from the tip as she pulled back with a yelp. I leaned up on my elbows, intending to lunge again, but she climbed off me, gloves crossed over her dildo. I got up, shaking my head, and we faced off again.

“Kate, you almost bit my weiner off!” she scolded.
“Yeah, you’re going to have to wear me down a lot more if you want to fuck my mouth. I’m not that easy, Skylar!”
“All right,” she took this as a challenge, coming in shooting jabs at my body.

I advanced through her attack, slowed but not stopped by two left-right jabs. Skylar, too late, tried to stop me with a straight left to the belly, but by then I was too close, pistoning my own short right into her stomach. Skylar took the hit, grimacing, surprising me again with her resilience as she came forward.

I prepared myself for another clinch, but instead of closing her arm around me, she draped her left arm around my shoulder, her right glove going down, slipping my strapon into the hole, her hand moving up and down as she jerked me off.

Without thinking I copied Skylar’s stance, looping my own left arm over her sweaty shoulders, spearing her cock with the hole in my glove. It wasn’t as easy for me as it had been for Skylar, the hole a little too tight, taking a lot of work as I slid it up and down her shaft.

“Oh, crumb,” Skylar moaned as we jerked each other off. “Kate, do you have a special glove too?”
“A what?” I grunted, focusing on moving my hand, trying to ignore the maddening pleasure Skylar’s own was inflicting on me through the clit stimulator.
“I got these special gloves for stroking cock,” she panted. “Didn’t you?”
“No,” I gasped. “Fuck!”

Maybe this had been a mistake. I was definitely working harder than Skylar, just hoping the extra tightness from my regular glove was making her feel even better than me. While I focused on my work, Skylar kept talking: “Remember this from the book? Well, they weren’t wearing strapons, but this was my favorite scene.”

“Uhh,” I moaned. Damn, this felt good! It occurred to me I may have chosen my weapon poorly - I’d picked my favorite strapon because I loved the strong sensations it produced when stimulating my clit, but I was now regretting just how stimulated I was as Skylar jerked me off.

I tried to ignore the insistent pleasure coming from the strapon as Skylar kept blathering: “I got my Kindle set up on my pillows, and then I started touching myself reading this part-”

I couldn’t take it anymore. I broke contact, my glove coming off Skylar’s cock as I backed away from her. She was caught totally by surprise, just watching me go, her mouth hanging open in a lewd pant.

“Kate, where are you going?” she asked, her brain finally kicking in as she followed me. I didn’t respond, watching her like a hawk. I had to hold her off; a stiff breeze across my clit would be enough to put me over the edge.

Skylar came in lunging obviously at my cock, naked lust on her face. I couldn’t take the chance this was a feint, covering up low, paying the price as she switched targets, her right fist coming around in a hook, smashing into my face with crushing force.

I went down, landing hard on my back. Skylar attacked, and before I could even take a breath she was on all fours in front of me, her arms looped under my knees, lowering her mouth to my crotch. She went right for my cock, her big blue eyes fixed on me as she wrapped her lips around my plastic shaft and slid her head down.

The kind of pleasure this transmitted through the plastic was more teasing and less powerful than her glove jerking me off, but it was enough to finish me almost instantly anyway. My hips bucked up into Skylar’s mouth as I came, my clit melting into an inferno, the hot pleasure spreading through my convulsing body until I heard myself wailing Skylar’s name.

She kept sucking through my peak, until I had to reach down and tap the top of her head for her to stop as it was too much. I wanted to just lay there for a minute, but I could feel her crawling up my body. I cracked my eyes open to see her staring down at me: “Now can I fuck your mouth?”

I managed a weak nod, and she got into position, her tip hovering over my lips. I opened wide and she pushed in. I’d used mango-flavored lube on her cock, mostly covering the plastic taste as she started fucking my mouth.

This was not how I’d seen the fight going as I lay underneath Skylar, trying not to gag as she thrust her cock down my throat. I tried to come up with a strategy, but it was hard to see past my opponent having her way with me, grunting and moaning lewdly. At this point, if she wanted to make herself cum like this, I’d trade the humiliation for a chance to catch my breath (as best as I could with her dick in my mouth).

“Holy schamoly,” Skylar panted. “I love boxing! Kate, I’m going to cum!”
“Aaaaaaa,” I drooled around her invading cock in agreement.

Skylar finished, hitting the button on her strapon, cumming in my mouth, blasting shot after choking shot of, uh, actually, I’m not sure what it was. I did my best to swallow it down, gagging, spit and Skylar’s cum running messily out of the sides of my mouth.

She rolled off and I rolled over, coughing and spitting onto the mat, hacking up whatever of her cum I hadn’t swallowed. I did my best to wipe my mouth with the back of my glove, but I was aware I was still a mess as I stood up.

At least Skylar looked wobbly on her feet as we closed. I came in testing her with jabs, and sure enough she was sluggish, her climax eating up a lot of her energy. Perfect. She wouldn’t stay tired for long, so it was time to make my move now.

Whoever had trained Skylar had done a good job - even gassed as she was, it wasn’t easy pulling her hands up out of position, taking a half dozen headhunting jabs, my gloves smacking what must have been maddeningly into her cheeks, to get her hands where I wanted them. Then I came in, savoring her loud, wet oof! as my left glove sank into her belly.

Skylar sagged against me, and I pushed her back, creating enough room to slam a right hook into her face. She refused to go down, stubbornly staying standing, but she was dazed, her gloves hanging uselessly at her sides, totally open.

I punished her for that, coming in behind a few fast jabs, turning her head left and right, lifting her chin with a right uppercut that sent her stumbling back. I stuck right on her, smashing a left jab into her face, finishing with my best right to her gut, getting all of my weight into the hit, feeling Skylar fold up around my glove.

I pulled my arm back and she sank down to her knees, bent over, with a weak “Holy schamoly!” I approached cautiously, watching for an uppercut between the legs from her knees, but there was nothing; I’d really fucked her up with that combo. I couldn’t stop myself from leaning down, my left glove under her chin, gently turning her head up to see my smiling face as I drew my right hand back for the knockout punch.

“Kate, stop,” Skylar gasped. “I’ll suck your cock!”
“You already sucked my cock,” I pointed out.
“Right, and it felt great! I’ll make you cum-”
“I thought you wanted to fuck me?” I asked sweetly, my right arm still drawn back for the knockout.
“Yeah,” she muttered. “After I make you cum.”
“Oh, Skylar. Maybe you should close your eyes, this is going to hurt.”

She took my advice, her eyes squeezing shut, taking a big breath. I didn’t keep her in suspense, my right glove shooting forward and smashing into her face, knocking her over on her back, limbs spread crazily, her cock pointing straight up at the ceiling.

“You’re not going to fuck me,” I told her as I straddled her, “I’m going to fuck you. Hear me, Skylar? You just lay there and take it!”

With that I started sliding down her cock, both of us moaning as I bottomed out. Skylar’s dildo was longer than I was used to, but not uncomfortably so - the feeling of being stretched as I started moving my hips up and down felt wonderful, a long, low moan slipping out of my lips as I fucked my opponent.

Skylar reached up to brace her gloves on my hips, staring up at me as I rode her, panting loudly. I stared back down at her, gasping, drooling as my face went slack with pleasure, speeding up until my hips were flying up and hammering down, Skylar’s strapon hitting me just right.

The part inside of her must have been hitting her just right too: “Kate! Kate!” she panted. “Kate - kate - kate - kate! Kate! Oh my gosh, I’m going to cum! Kaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaate!” she howled, her rising voice echoing off the walls and ceiling, having the presence of mind to reach down and slap the button on her strapon, her hips bucking up against me as her strapon throbbed, the thick load shooting deep into my pussy.

I rode Skylar through her climax, close but not quite there myself as she lay back with a beaten moan. I moved up, off her cock, then slid up her body, until I was just over her face.

“Skylar,” I purred. “Skylar. You gotta clean me up.” I reached down, spreading my labia with my gloves. Skylar stared up at my pussy as her spunk slowly oozed out of it. She took a deep breath, leaned up, and started licking me.

Her mouth was less overwhelming than fucking her had been, and for a second I thought I might have made a mistake climbing off her, until I felt one of her gloves wrap around my cock. She started jerking me off as she ate me out, the clit stimulation making my body weak with pleasure.

I came all too soon, Skylar’s tongue and glove finishing me off, fireworks going off as I climaxed, throwing my head back and enjoying a truly powerful orgasm. Once again I had to reach down and tap Skylar to stop, her lapping tongue and eager glove only slowly coming to a stomp.

I climbed off, holding out a glove and pulling Skylar up to her feet.
“That was fun,” I panted. “Good fight.”
“Aw, but I didn’t get to fuck you,” Skylar pouted.
“I guess not. You did get to cum in my pussy,” I pointed out. I stood up, ready to go upstairs and shower, but Skylar didn’t follow me towards the ropes, standing up and giving me a pouty frown.

“Are we really done? Kate, you didn’t count me out yet.”
“Skylar-”
“Are you scared, is that it?” she pounded her gloves together. “Come on, Kate, I’m ready to kick your butt now! Let’s go!”

I didn’t even hesitate, turning back to face her, walking across the ring so we were nose to nose, strapons rubbing against each other’s lower bellies.

“Fine, you haven’t had enough yet? I will fuck you dry, Skylar!”
“Bring it on!”

I was more tired than I’d thought as Skylar opened with a big left hook. I barely got my own forearm up to block her arm, but her right went low, and out of position, and I couldn’t stop it from smashing into my belly.

I stumbled back, winded, in trouble right away as Skylar chased me, peppering me with jabs. I could barely get my hands up, and when she saw how helplessly I was reeling, she unloaded her own combo: a left jab that opened my guard up wide, a right cross that smashed into my face, a low left hook into my ribs, and a finishing right uppercut. The second her glove exploded against my chin with apocalyptic force I knew I was finished, flying backwards, landing with an awkward smack of sweaty skin on the mat, eyes closed.

In a regular boxing match I would have been counted out right here. Of course, this wasn’t a regular boxing match, and instead I was at Skylar’s mercy as she padded over to me: “Kate, are you okay?”
“Fuh,” I moaned. “Fuck.”
“Fuck?” Skylar put one glove up to her ear. “You want me to fuck you?”

I barely managed a nod. With a huge smile Skylar got between my thighs, lifting my legs up and draping them over her shoulders. She slid forward, pressing her strapon in, sighing happily as it slid home, her plastic cock filling me up as I once again stretched to accommodate its length and girth.

This, I realized, was how my night was coming to an end, laying on my back, submitting to Skylar fucking me. In this position she got in deep, and before I knew it my eyes were rolling back in my head from the incredible sensation between my legs as my opponent pounded my pussy.

I was beyond humiliation now, my tongue lolling out of my mouth, my body shaking with each stroke. Time smeared into a wonderful cycle of Skylar fucking me, her plastic cock hammering in and out, in and out, in and out-

“Fuck!” I panted. “I’m going to cum! Oh, shit! Fuck!”
“Yeah?” Skylar gasped back, her voice high and wavering. “You like me fucking you, Kate? You like it?”
“I love it!” I yelled. “Oh my god! Don’t stop, please! I’m going to - Skylar - shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt!”

It was too much. The finish this time was the biggest yet, a wave of ecstasy, each thrust driving more of it into my body until I was overflowing, reaching up to wrap my arms around Skylar, howling in her ear as she took me to heaven.

I never wanted my climax to end. When it did, I was left a sweaty, exhausted mess, my arms falling off Skylar, the last peak having drained any juice I had left. I’d been the one fucked dry, unable to even open my eyes.

“Kate,” I heard Skylar’s voice. “Kate! Holy schamoly!”
“Skylar,” I managed to croak. “You win.”
“Oh, I know,” I could hear the grin in her tone. “But I didn’t cum yet!”
“Uhhh,” I groaned. “What do you want me to do?”
“Nothing,” she giggled, pulling out. “Just watch.”

I watched as she slid up my body, stopping with the tip of her cock just under my nose. I opened my mouth, but she shook her head, skipping the mouth fuck to instead fit her right glove around her cock and start jerking off.

She didn’t last long, soon moaning my name as she came, her left hand hitting the button. She ejaculated noisily all over my face, liberally coating my hair, forehead, eyelids, cheeks, mouth and chin with a huge amount of white goo. I kept my eyes closed as she emptied on my face, only cracking them slowly when she seemed done, wary of catching one last blinding spurt.

But she was done, sitting slumped on her knees, a look of perfect relaxed happiness on her face. Her own eyes opened slowly as she grinned at me, reaching her arms up and back as she yawned happily.

“Should I bother counting?” she asked. I managed a shrug. She decided to skip it, climbing off me, reaching a glove down to pull me up. I was having a little trouble walking, and she got her left arm under my own right one, helping me to walk across the ring, towards the exit.

“Hey, Skylar,” a thought occurred to me. “Uh, this stuff does wash off, right?"
"Oh, I think so!" she chirped.
“You think so?”
“I guess we’re gonna find out!”

It did, as it turns out, wash out. I let Skylar pick if she wanted to keep my gloves or strapon and harness as a trophy. She took the gloves, asking with a grin when I was going to publish another book.

Offline Throuple59

• Three mature divorced people living together
Re: Kate & Skylar: Coworker Boxing
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2024, 11:15:33 PM »
Just wow.   Won’t tell you which one I identify with
Just the three of us