News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Julianne Hough vs Lea Michele

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Julianne Hough vs Lea Michele
« on: March 05, 2024, 12:43:55 AM »
{alt}free photo upload
{alt}host pictures

Britney Spears had to be lifted out.  Jessica Simpson beat her fair and square and then made her look like a sore loser.  The entire history of Simpson and Spears was now in question as everything Jessica always claimed in her losses was now shown to be true.

“Years I waited to prove again that she’s inferior to me.  I kicked her ass more than she’s kicked my ass.”

Lea Michelle came out and took shoes off “Hough you ready.”

Julianne got up and took off her shoes and walked around the cage looking at each winner then stopped in front of Lea.  She smiled and gently patted Lea’s cheek and walked in “I’m ready, the question is are you.”

“God damn right I am.”

Lea shoved Julianne into the cage.  “Time to show you how ready.”

Julianne slid and got up then Lea slammed the cage shut.  Confidently she walked up to Julianne “You ever win anything?”

Julianne got up “Winning is why I’m last” Julianne went for a punch it was blocked and Julianne got hit with a knee between the legs

Lea looked at each woman then quickly head locked and snap suplexed Julianne Hough into the cage.  Lea picked Julianne up and hit another snap suplex into another part of the cage.  She did this four times total once on each section of the cage.

Lea dragged Julianne to the center and did a push top over Julianne’s head “Things are a lot different when its one on one” She kissed Julianne’s forehead after that and stood up allowing Julianne to get up

“This bitch is who you been talking to.”  Lea hit a knee to the stomach while looking at Jillian “this bitch beat us all” She hit knees while looking at each woman who had already fought and won..”

Lea hit a punch to the stomach then scooped Julianne up for a body slam “Wake Jessy up so she can see why I destroyed Vanessa” Before lea could do Julianne slipped down behind her and hit a German suplex.

Julianne kicked up to her feet and was in eye contact with Jillian Murray and winked.  She then turned and looked at Lea who got up and fell back but Julianne stayed in the middle and smiled “Nina trained me for how to look for traps.”

“You and Nina…”  Lea got up “Always thought she was overrated as well.”

“Prove it by beating the one woman  here with better legs than you”

“That what this going to be about… Our legs.  Please say yes.”

“I don’t want to humiliate you by taking the one thing you have away.”

Throw two punches and Lea ducked after the second shot in for a take down.  Julianne fought it off sprawling then getting her ass to the cage.  Lea was trying to bring the knees together finish the takedown and Julianne was pushing the head down trying to get out.  Lea sensed this battle and allowed herself to be pushed down and Julianne to step away.

“I watched so many brutal fights I’m not here for that.  I have a plan on how to beat you and that’s what I plan on using to get the win.”

“Thinks she’s smart but I seen her with you and if it was you.”  Lea was looking at Jillian and kept a eye on Julianne. 

The moment Julianne’s hatred of Jillian caused her to look at the brunette.  Lea pounced hitting a left and a right hook.  Two knees to the stomach and Lea had Julianne against the cage trying to cover up.

“You get caught looking you get caught by me.  I don’t like you or any of these inferior women I need to show you all why no one messes with me to my face.”

Lea hit punches to the stomach tried to come upstairs but Julianne was able to block it with her arms rolling them absorbing most of the punches.  Still not throwing one back Lea hit another to the stomach then dropped for a takedown and got hit with a knee.

“Nice one bitch.”  Lea covered up and got as far away as possible.

“I can end this fight the moment I see it opens.  I now feel confident I’m going to win and …”  She glanced and Jillian Murray nodded in agreement.

“All your talk, all your bragging all that ego and you very well might be the most overrated woman here.  All that talk made me think you were the biggest challenge but now I see I’m down the road going to have to fight Jillian Murray because she wont be impressed when I walk 5out of here after beating you.”

“I’m Lea fucking Michelle”  She rushed in and Julianne spun hit a spinning heel kick her calf hitting Lea in the back sending her face first in front of Jillian.

“I’m not going to do things that I thought I would need to unless you prove I need to.”  Julianne was bursting the ego of Lea Michelle with words and when Lea stepped in with actions.

Lea went for a punch and Julianne stepped forward and drove a knee straight into the stomach of Lea Michelle then let her drop.  “I’d recommend you tap out.”

Lea didn’t instead burpee’d up and was hitting punches and Julianne Hough was blocking them and heard Murray shout “Prove you want me and finish this fight!!!”

Julianne Hough grabbed the back of Lea’s head and pulled her down and drilled Lea Michelle with a knee to the face.  Lea Michelle was knocked out cold and Jillian Murray was standing up staring down Julianne Hough.

“You saw that coming.”  Julianne said to Jillian who nodded yes.  Julianne pointed down “That’s your future.”  Jillian Murray laughed and left the area as did everyone else leaving a unpopular amongst her peers Lea Michelle knocked out inside the cage and all alone

(Upcoming: Emma Watson vs Miley Cyrus III; Adrienne Wilkinson vs Victoria Pratt; Kelly Monaco vs Sara Jean Underwood II; Ali Larter vs Shannon Elizabeth II)