News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Video Production

• 1 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
Video Production
« on: March 06, 2024, 04:21:11 AM »
I am trying a new format & story line what do you think?  :o

Video Production

The room was dimly lit, the only source of light emanating from a single desk lamp in the corner. On a worn-out wrestling mat, Diane, a mid-aged woman with auburn hair and piercing green eyes, stretched her muscles. Her body language radiated a tense energy, her fists clenched and her jaw tight. At 35 years old, 5'9" tall, and weighing in at 140 pounds, she was used to being the center of attention. But tonight was different; tonight was about survival. Diane was a wrestler for a small video production company, struggling to make ends meet and support her two kids.

Her opponent, Beth, a freelance fighter and wrestler with an insatiable appetite for competition, paced back and forth outside the room, eager to get started. At 33 years old, 5'7" tall, and weighing in at 145 pounds, she was every bit as formidable as Diane. Her blonde hair fell in waves around her face, framing her piercing blue eyes. She wore a black leather wrestling vest adorned with metal spikes, revealing her toned midsection and ample breasts.

Gary asking Diane what she thinks about her opponent that she is goingbe wrestling tonight and Diane responds that Beth is a good fighter and she's going to have to bring her A game to win this match. Gary asks if she has a strategy going into the match and Diane says that she's going to use her experience and her knowledge of Beth's fighting style to outwit her. She also plans on being aggressive from the start, not giving Beth any time to get comfortable or settle into a rhythm.

Outside the room, Beth listens intently to Diane's responses through the thin wall. She smirks to herself, knowing that Diane underestimates her. She's been watching tapes of Diane's previous matches and has found some weaknesses she plans to exploit tonight. Beth decides to use her speed and agility against Diane's strength and power. She'll bait her into making mistakes and capitalize on them when the opportunity arises.

Gary trying to probe  further asks Diane  what does she think of Beth who has bigger  tits than her and if that will give her any advantage over her. Diane says she doesn't think so because it could make them easier to grab and use against her. Beth outside the room hears this and smirks to herself, she thinks Diane has no idea what she's in for. She decides to taunt Diane through the wall, saying that she's going to show her who's really the better fighter tonight and that Diane's kids are going to have a new mommy. Diane looks furious but tries to remain calm, she knows she can't let Beth get under her skin.

The door to the room opens and Gary motions for them both to enter. The room is filled with anticipation as they both climb onto the mat. Gary positions himself between them, his camera ready to capture every move. He asks them to get to their corner and try and keep it clean and then the fight begins.

Diane and Beth circle each other, sizing each other up. Beth feints a lunge, trying to bait Diane into moving too fast. She ducks low and swings her leg around, catching Diane off guard and connecting with her side. Diane winces in pain, but manages to stay on her feet. Beth grins, seeing an opening. She charges forward, trying to pin Diane down with her superior strength. But Diane is quick to counter, rolling out of the way and coming back up to her feet.

The room is filled with the sounds of their grunts and gasps as they exchange blows. Sweat beads on their foreheads and trickles down their spines. Diane uses her experience to avoid Beth's more powerful strikes while trying to land some of her own. Beth, on the other hand, is determined to prove that she's not just a pretty face with big tits. She presses the attack, refusing to give Diane any room to breathe.

Beth in a blue bikini that is very minimal and barely covers her excited thick nipples and a blue thong that's tied on both hips. Her golden hair is long and flowing down her back. Her eyes are determined and fierce as she takes a step back, watching Diane carefully. Her heart is pounding in her chest, her breath coming in short gasps. Diane is wearing a red bikini that hugs her curvy body tightly. Her brown hair is pulled back into a ponytail, revealing her strong, determined features. Her eyes are narrowed, her jaw clenched as she waits for Beth to make the first move.

Gary trying to keep out of the way of the wrestlers but hoping to capture all the raw sounds and sights going on the mat betwwen Diane and Beth. He focuses on their sweaty bodies, their grunts and groans, their eyes darting back and forth as they size each other up. He can feel the tension in the air, the electricity that crackles between them.

Beth lunges forward, throwing a powerful kick that connects solidly with Diane's breast. Diane yelps in pain, her face contorting in anger. But she doesn't let it slow her down. Instead, she counters with a sharp elbow to Beth's stomach. The wind is knocked out of her, and she double over in pain.

Seeing her opening, Diane launches herself at Beth, trapping her against the wall. Their bodies pressed together, sweat-slick skin sliding against each other. With one powerful thrust, Diane pins Beth's arms above her head, her ample breasts smothering Beth's face. Beth tries to squirm free, but Diane has her firmly in control.

"You think you're so tough, huh?" Diane growls, her breath hot against Beth's ear. "You think your big tits are going to get you anywhere?" She squeezes Beth's arms tighter, making her yelp in pain. "Well, let me tell you something, sweetheart. They're not going to save you tonight."

Beth, still struggling against Diane's iron grip, manages to twist her head to the side, freeing one arm. She swings wildly, connecting with Diane's jaw. The older woman's grip loosens for a moment, and Beth takes advantage of it, throwing her legs up and around Diane's waist, attempting a reverse body slam.

Gary watches, his heart racing as the women grapple on the mat. He knows that this fight is different from anything he's seen before. It's not just about the moves or the strategy; it's about the raw emotion, the personal stakes. He can tell that there's more at play here than just a friendly competition.

Diane, despite being momentarily stunned by the blow to her jaw, manages to maintain her composure. She doesn't panic as Beth wraps her legs around her waist. Instead, she uses her experience to anticipate the younger woman's move and braces herself. When Beth attempts the reverse body slam, Diane leans back slightly, shifting her weight to keep them both balanced.

Their bodies are pressed tightly together, their skin sliding against each other as they struggle for control. Diane's breasts are still pressed against Beth's face, her nipples hard and erect. She can feel Beth's muscles tense beneath her hands as the younger woman tries to throw her off balance.

With a sudden burst of strength, Beth manages to lift Diane off the ground, her legs still wrapped around Diane's waist. She turns in midair, twisting her body so that they land on the mat with a hard thud. Diane cries out in pain, her head spinning from the impact. Beth pins her down, straddling her chest and leaning forward, her face mere inches from Diane's.

Her breath comes out in ragged gasps as she glares down at the older woman. "You think you're so tough?" she snarls. "You think your big breasts make you invincible?" She leans in even closer, her nipples brushing against Diane's chest. "Well, guess what? They don't!"

As  Beth is  snarling at Diane Diane is working Beth's right hip tie string to her bikini bottom lose She hoping Gary is catching this on his camera. Diane is able to work the right  string totally lose letting it to flap down by her hip. Then Diane starts to work on the left hip tie string.

"You really think your big ass is going to save you now?" Beth spits as she sits on Diane's chest, leaning in closer. "I can still reach it, and I can still choke the life out of you!" She presses her hips against Diane's face, grinding her sex into the older woman's mouth.

Diane, still trying to catch her breath, spits out the loose end of her left hip tie string. She glances at it, then back up at Beth. Her eyes narrow, and a devious smile spreads across her face. Without warning, she rolls them both over, suddenly pinning Beth beneath her. The younger woman cries out in surprise as Diane straddles her chest.

"Oh, you think you're so smart, huh?" Diane taunts, grabbing Beth's hands and pressing them above her head. "But you forgot about one thing." She leans down, her breasts brushing against Beth's face as she whispers, "I've been doing this for a long time."

Her words send a shiver down Beth's spine. She knows that Diane isn't just talking about wrestling; she's talking about life. About all the things that Beth has never had to face, all the struggles that Diane has endured. The older woman's experience is written all over her body, in the strength of her arms and the flexibility of her muscles.

Gary seeing Beth bikini bottom lose and  away from Beth trys to get a good shot of Beths bare pussy. As Diane has her hands on Beth's hands above her head Beth is feeling helpless and powerless. Diane looks into Beth's eyes and sees the fear and uncertainty there. Diane feels a surge of power and control. She leans in closer to Beth, her breasts brushing against Beth's face.

"You know what they say about power, sweetheart?" she whispers. "It's all in the hands." And with that, she slowly begins to lower her hips, grinding her wet pussy against Beth's face. The scent of her arousal fills Beth's nostrils, making it impossible to focus on anything else.

As Diane continues to move her hips, Beth feels her wetness spread across her lips, her chin, her neck. She can taste the older woman's essence on her tongue, and it's intoxicating. She tries to struggle, to break free, but Diane's grip on her hands is like steel. She feels herself growing more and more aroused, despite the desperation of her situation.

Diane leans back, her eyes meeting Beth's. There's a mixture of triumph and desire in her gaze. "You know, you're actually starting to turn me on," she pants. "Maybe I'll let you go. Maybe I'll let you taste me again." She pulls one of her hands free, teasingly running it through her sweat-dampened hair. "What do you think, sweetheart?"

Beth stares up at Diane, her chest heaving. She can feel the younger woman's arousal radiating off her in waves. A part of her wants to beg for release, to taste Diane again, but another part of her is too ashamed, too embarrassed. She's supposed to be the dominant one here, not some helpless plaything for Diane to toy with.

Diane watches her closely, a predatory smile playing across her lips. "That's it," she whispers. "I can see that you want it. You want to taste me again." And with that, she leans down, her breasts brushing against Beth's face once more. "But you have to earn it."

She pulls Beth's hand up between them, guiding it to her wetness. "Touch me," she commands. "Make me feel good." Beth hesitates for a moment, her fingers trembling above Diane's folds. The older woman moans softly, rocking her hips against Beth's hand, encouraging her. Slowly, Beth begins to stroke her, feeling the warmth and wetness of Diane's arousal on her fingers.

Diane's breath hitches as Beth's touch becomes bolder, more confident. She arches her back, grinding herself against Beth's hand, her hips moving in a rhythm that matches Beth's strokes. The sounds of their breathing grow loud in the quiet room, mingling with the sounds of the party going on around them.

Gary tries to record the new aspect of this fight. He can't believe his luck. He knows he shouldn't but he can't resist. He angles his phone just right, capturing the intimate moment between Diane and Beth. The older woman's wetness glistens in the light, her fingers digging into Beth's hand as she moves closer to climax. Beth's touch is tentative at first, but as Diane's moans grow louder, she becomes bolder, more confident. Her fingers dance across Diane's folds, finding a rhythm that sends shockwaves of pleasure through the older woman's body.

Diane gasps, arching her back as her orgasm washes over her. She throws her head back, letting out a long, shuddering moan, her body trembling in the aftermath of release. Beth feels the strength drain from Diane's grip, and she takes the opportunity to pull her hand away, wiping it quickly on her own sweaty thigh.

"Ahhh," Diane breathes, catching her breath. She looks down at Beth, a satisfied smile curving her lips. "That was... intense." She runs a hand through her hair, trying to compose herself. "I think you've earned the right to taste me again."

Beth swallows hard, feeling a mixture of shame and desire course through her. She tentatively leans forward, pressing her lips against Diane's wetness, tasting the sweetness and saltiness on her tongue. As she moves her head, she feels Diane's fingers tangled in her hair, guiding her movements. The older woman moans softly, her hips bucking against Beth's face.

The sensation of being so close to Diane, tasting her, feeling her body respond to her touch, is overwhelming. Beth can feel the heat building inside of her, a throbbing ache between her legs. She presses forward, her tongue darting out to explore Diane's folds, seeking out her clit. As she finds the spot, Diane cries out, her hips jerking violently.

Gary watches, transfixed, as the two women writhe together on the bed. He can't believe he's actually seeing this, but he can't look away. He wonders if anyone else in the room is aware of what's happening, if they can hear the sounds of pleasure coming from behind the closed door.

Diane's fingers dig into Beth's shoulders, her nails leaving little red lines in the skin. Beth moans around her, lost in the sensation of being so close to Diane. Her own desire builds, a tight coil in her stomach that threatens to spiral out of control.

Gary's heart races as he watches the two women writhe together. He can't believe he's actually seeing this, but he can't look away. He wonders what will happen next, if they'll both climax together, or if one will pull back first. The air in the room seems charged with sexual energy, and Gary feels his own arousal growing, his cock pressing against his pants.

As the fighters succumb to their desires Gary notices that the time limit is coming up fast. He decides to focus on the action and capture this moment for posterity. He adjusts his camera, trying to find the perfect angle, as he films the passionate exchange between Diane and Beth.

The sounds of their pleasure fill the room, drowning out the music from the party. Gary can feel the tension building, the anticipation of what might come next. He watches as Beth's movements become more urgent, her tongue dancing over Diane's folds, searching for the spot that will send her over the edge.

Diane arches her back, gripping Beth's shoulders tightly as she nears climax. "Ahhh, yes," she gasps, her hips bucking against Beth's face. Beth feels the older woman's orgasm wash over her, and she's overcome with a wave of desire so intense it's almost painful. She presses forward, her tongue darting out to find the spot that will send her spiraling into ecstasy.

A week later  Gray and Diane were in the studio make shift break room discussing how Diane felt about the editing of the fight and the sex scene. The atmosphere was a bit tense as Diane was very protective of Beth and how she was portrayed.

"I understand your concerns Diane, but we need to make the fight more intense and the sex more passionate for the viewers. That's what they want to see." Gray explained. "We can't just show them the same fight and sex scene they saw in the original broadcast. We need to make it better, more exciting."

Diane sighed, her expression softening a bit. "I know you're right, Gray. It's just that I want people to see Beth as more than just a fighter. I want them to see the depth of her feelings, the connection she has with another woman. That's what makes her special."

Gray nodded, understanding where Diane was coming from. "Trust me, Diane. I'll make sure that comes across in the final cut. I want people to see that too. But we also need to make it entertaining. That's what our audience expects."
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.

Offline Frank

Re: Video Production
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 04:32:18 PM »
I liked it. It is hot, the fight and the erotic scene are well described. I say so even if I am mostly for pussy vs pussy grinding in a sexfight.
I only do not consider a 35 y.o. woman as a middle-aged. I think a woman in her middle 30s, is in her peak.
But this depends on many details. Just my taste. 
I hope for a part - II.