News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My favorite producer

• 11 Replies

Offline Gitter73

My favorite producer
« on: March 07, 2024, 11:05:49 PM »
I cannot believe that I am saying this but my favorite producer is no longer producing great cf's.
The production values are the best.
The models are just not into it with a couple of exceptions.
Maybe it is time to choose ladies who actually want to cf, rather than clutch, grab, and run out the clock.
I say this not in a mean spirited way, but others out there must be feeling that the spark is nearly gone.
Other producers are releasing vids with actual animosity, or at least a competitive spirit.
The snarl, energy, competitiveness, etc. has left the building for my favorite company.
I will still support them, but something has to change.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
Re: My favorite producer
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 04:08:29 AM »
I cannot believe that I am saying this but my favorite producer is no longer producing great cf's.
Maybe it is time to choose ladies who actually want to cf, rather than clutch, grab, and run out the clock.
I say this not in a mean spirited way, but others out there must be feeling that the spark is nearly gone.
Other producers are releasing vids with actual animosity, or at least a competitive spirit.
The snarl, energy, competitiveness, etc. has left the building for my favorite company.

The girls have more options to make money now and dont want to risk their looks for chump change

Offline Malenko

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 03:43:09 AM »

The girls have more options to make money now and dont want to risk their looks for chump change
2 grand is chump change? Usually these girls charge $500 an hour for a session, SF pays them 4x that for a 20 minute match that sometimes lasts half that. If I were him, from now on I'd do winner take all like Bob at ECNWC. Loser gets paid participation money, but nowhere near as much as the winner. That way you don't have dolts like Ziva Fey making mockery of the whole situation.

The something that has to change is bring in girls like: Nikki, Mila, Sarah and Lexi who were all business and wanted to win fights. Bella Luxx had a top match with Nikki, why not have her back? Instead we get Bella Gypsy again to get redemption even though she has zero killer instinct.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 09:27:00 PM »

2 grand is chump change? Usually these girls charge $500 an hour for a session, SF pays them 4x that for a 20 minute match that sometimes lasts half that. If I were him, from now on I'd do winner take all like Bob at ECNWC. Loser gets paid participation money, but nowhere near as much as the winner. That way you don't have dolts like Ziva Fey making mockery of the whole situation.

The something that has to change is bring in girls like: Nikki, Mila, Sarah and Lexi who were all business and wanted to win fights. Bella Luxx had a top match with Nikki, why not have her back? Instead we get Bella Gypsy again to get redemption even though she has zero killer instinct.

The last few catfghts have lacked energy and rage. They tried bringing back familiar talent and new faces with a pretty stale result. More money is probably needed to create the chaos we all enjoy

Offline animecfights

• God Member
    • AnimeCFights
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 11:15:49 PM »

which company are you talking about? Also, nothing is chaging if you're going to continue supporting them when they have nothing to lose.
My Patreon for exclusive animated catfights
https://www.patreon.com/animecfights

My Subscribestar for exclusive animated catfights
https://subscribestar.adult/animecfights

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2024, 11:39:19 AM »
I don’t think money makes the difference to the individuals involved once they are there.

Some of these people either have it or they don’t, it’s not like if you pay Bella gypsy an extra grand she is going to turn into Nikki darling against mila.

The other thing to consider is this is a niche product and different people like different things about it. I for one have no interest in seeing people with an mma background or too much wrestling skills involved at places like SF.

I prefer seeing untrained women using their instincts. The fighters do t have to be good for the fight to be good. They just have to be up for it in their own way.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2024, 01:45:12 PM »
I don’t think money makes the difference to the individuals involved once they are there.

Some of these people either have it or they don’t, it’s not like if you pay Bella gypsy an extra grand she is going to turn into Nikki darling against mila.

The other thing to consider is this is a niche product and different people like different things about it. I for one have no interest in seeing people with an mma background or too much wrestling skills involved at places like SF.

I prefer seeing untrained women using their instincts. The fighters do t have to be good for the fight to be good. They just have to be up for it in their own way.
Giving 100% in a catfight is a must.
No ninja stance, giggling, stalling or time wasting. Just competitive aggression

Offline mikeb3

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2024, 04:56:29 AM »
i agree with of you
i think shortstop in @catfightphenom on x
the new world of catfighting
her fight with fyona was very good
i like her work

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2024, 01:00:01 PM »
i agree with of you
i like her work
'

I love fyona, where do I find this fight?
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline mikeb3

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2024, 04:54:55 AM »
i agree with of you
i like her work
'

catfightphenom on twitter was selling the videos
she has all her to sell over there
i love her production

Offline bobf

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2024, 12:12:15 PM »
i agree with of you
i like her work
'

Contact either Fyona or Shortstop directly on X/Twitter. I got it from Fyona. Great fight.

Offline khaos

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2024, 04:16:12 AM »
i agree with of you
i like her work
'

Contact either Fyona or Shortstop directly on X/Twitter. I got it from Fyona. Great fight.
It sounds like Fyona injured her elbow in the fight.

Has shortstop aka @catfighphenom done any other real catfights? The clips she posts on twitter look staged with her taking on a bunch of amateurs who are clearly overmatched.