News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

TexanBelle vs Tatt_Cat_Lauren in a Barefoot Bikini Barn Battle

• 25 Replies

Offline Lauren Vanessa

Re: TexanBelle vs Tatt_Cat_Lauren in a Barefoot Bikini Barn Battle
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2024, 04:03:33 PM »
Thank you, Erin, and thank you to everyone who's voted so far, either for Bella or for me. We're both glad you're all looking forward to our upcoming barn battle ... We are too, and we both promise an experience none of us will forget! Keep those predictions and comments coming! But please stop with the uncalled for personal attacks and the name calling. Bella doesn't deserve that and neither do I. If you can't turn off 'bitch mode' and continue to make nasty comments to someone who doesn't know you and has never spoken to you, then please don't post on this thread. Take it someplace else. Thank you.

Lauren xxx
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 04:15:04 PM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline Aniella36

• 36 yr here to fight
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2024, 04:39:15 PM »
Thank you, Erin, and thank you to everyone who's voted so far, either for Bella or for me. We're both glad you're all looking forward to our upcoming barn battle ... We are too, and we both promise an experience none of us will forget! Keep those predictions and comments coming! But please stop with the uncalled for personal attacks and the name calling. Bella doesn't deserve that and neither do I. If you can't turn off 'bitch mode' and continue to make nasty comments to someone who doesn't know you and has never spoken to you, then please don't post on this thread. Take it someplace else. Thank you.

Lauren xxx
Stop crying if you can take the heat then leave. 
36 yr female here to fight.
Any type of fight. It doesn’t matter
I don’t wrestle
5’7 140lbs  toned and in great physical shape

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2024, 04:42:04 PM »

Lauren xxx

I don't know you and I've never even spoken to you. But you attacked me for no reason on my last poll and are doing it again now. I'm not interested in engaging with someone like you who attacks strangers for no reason. Please stop harassing me.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2024, 05:48:02 PM »
Get her belle

Offline Aniella36

• 36 yr here to fight
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2024, 05:57:35 PM »

Lauren xxx

I don't know you and I've never even spoken to you. But you attacked me for no reason on my last poll and are doing it again now. I'm not interested in engaging with someone like you who attacks strangers for no reason. Please stop harassing me.
You put up poll challenges and don’t challenge the people that challenge you so dont put them up
And in the USA we have FREEDOM OF SPEECH so if you don’t like it leave or go to a communist country and do your pols there
36 yr female here to fight.
Any type of fight. It doesn’t matter
I don’t wrestle
5’7 140lbs  toned and in great physical shape

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2024, 06:39:13 PM »

Lauren xxx

You put up poll challenges and don’t challenge the people that challenge you so dont put them up
And in the USA we have FREEDOM OF SPEECH so if you don’t like it leave or go to a communist country and do your pols there

For the third and final time, please stop the harassment and leave me alone. What I do and don't do is none of your business. It's my FREEDOM OF CHOICE to decide who I want to have fun with. My choice. Not yours. Not anyone else's. I don't know you and don't want anything to do with you in any way. Bother me again and I'll have to ask a moderator to get you to stop. End of story. Goodbye.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 07:14:07 PM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2024, 10:42:43 PM »
TexanBelle all the way, if you followed her past in any way you would know this is her favourite way to settle things. And this is far from her first rodeo, she's been settling things in or behind the barn for a long time now and has the record to prove it. Her breif hiatus from this site she was a very busy girl, again look around the net she definitely wasn't on holidays. Wrestling and fighting is what this girl does she loves it and is very good at it. She's never been stronger just look at her profile page. No disrespect to Lauren I've followed her matches as well but only 1 of you will walk away the winner and that will be the beautiful brunette Belle. Brunettes Rule !!!  Show them Bella, Don't Mess with Texas.

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2024, 03:41:14 AM »
Hey there, hi there!

Both Bella and I want to thank everyone for your interest and for all the opinions and predictions that have come in so far! We promised you a badass battle and we're for sure going to deliver! We just started the pre fight business and all I can tell you right now is that what is gonna go down in that barn when we lock up will be epic!!!

Stay tuned and keep the predictions coming!   :) ;) :)

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2024, 07:26:30 PM »
Lauren get her your still in this fight

Drive a knee hard into her womanly parts fight back honey

Offline TexanBelle

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2024, 10:00:11 PM »
Lauren and I would like to thank everyone who refrained from personal attacks and who gave their honest and legitimate opinions on who would win a fight between us. We appreciate the interest and support. Lauren and I are working on producing a magnificent match between us which we will share on Chat Fight Logs upon completion. We promised a fight to the finish and we will deliver! More to come soon.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 10:15:00 PM by TexanBelle »

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2024, 01:30:59 AM »
Lauren and I would like to thank everyone who refrained from personal attacks and who gave their honest and legitimate opinions on who would win a fight between us. We appreciate the interest and support. Lauren and I are working on producing a magnificent match between us which we will share on Chat Fight Logs upon completion. We promised a fight to the finish and we will deliver! More to come soon.

Thank you all! I agree 100% with everything Bella said. I only have three words to add about our upcoming fight:

EPIC!
BADASS!
AWESOME!