News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

About Jenz and Mink

• 1 Replies

Offline BigLeb

About Jenz and Mink
« on: March 14, 2024, 10:01:33 AM »
Hello! 
My good friend asked me to post this one:

Hi, folks! Back in 2003-2005 on our special forums  one could regularly read  advertisements by two thematic companies. The first was called Jenz Pin Up girls or something like that  and seemed to be producing staged fights with very beautiful girls. The second has been ruled  by  a female  known as Mink (or similar) and supplied REAL catfights. Can one see  their products somewhere nowadays? Thanks.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: About Jenz and Mink
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 03:37:17 PM »
  Think you are talking about Minkz out of Florida that filmed custom videos with Catdaddy ordering some real catfights. Sadly they had a local guy that was hanging around the company that liked seeing matches with the girls dressed in school girls outfits. He ending up killing a school girl and when the local news found out about his connection with Minkz it was the end for the video company and the site shut down soon after. I have not seen their videos anywhere for many years.  I have a DVD of their matches but it doesn't play for me, any idea how I can fix it?
   Jenz videos can still be found on the Clips4sale site. 
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan