News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kellymadison vs The Top Mommy

• 112 Replies

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
Re: Kellymadison vs The Top Mommy
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2024, 02:16:24 PM »
I have been waiting for this fight. Absolutely incredible matchup. Both appear to very evenly matched. Kelly definitely has the crowd behind her and I think she wears top mommy down and has her way with her

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2024, 03:35:20 PM »
This dumb bitch is not only ugly but she is dillusional, she is claiming that MY husband has been pursuing her forever and providing her with lavish gifts and trips. Her brain is clouded as she is obviously seeing the life style I live with my king and my boys and making up fantasies for herself. As a matter of fact just yesterday morning before the fight started we were having our daily love making session and when he was ontop of me and deep inside me he began to gently stroke my cheek and looked deep into my eyes and said quote, "Tear that bitch apart! Show her why you're queen of this castle"

After my slap on your cheek echoes throughout the room I watch the fear in your eyes as you realize the predicament you have gotten yourself into. I'm not surprised that you react as your quickly swing your arm back and backhand my face. My head snaps to the side, UHHHHHHH! Your knuckles connect and it hurts. You like using your knuckles bitch!!! So do I!!! I ball my right fist while my left hand grabs the side your head and then BAM! I smash my closed fist and knuckles into your ugly lips hoping it busts them open!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2024, 05:25:17 PM »
Nice post
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2024, 07:51:45 PM »
"Your soon to be ex hubby has already bent the knee and slipped a massive diamond on my finger you pathetic cxnt!!" "I turned away his advances at first when he told me he was married, that is until he showed me your nasty ugly picture and told he how youve been whoring around and sleeping with the local bar trash!!" "and as for him telling you to show me why your the so-called queen, he and I set that up as he was slamming that big fat cock in and out of me all weekend long BITCH, didnt you wonder where he was for the whole weekend??" "Or were you out WHORING around??"

"By the way BITCH, I not only enjoy using me knuckles!!" as I feel your left hand grab hold of my hair and yank hard "Aaaarghh!" My right hand quickly snatches hold of the left side of your hair and yanks downward "Bammmm!" I feel your right fist slam into my mouth, but with your hanging onto my hair me head isnt able to snap, and I can instantly feel my lip swelling or even the faint taste of blood "I also like to use my fists Bitch!!" as my right hand hangs onto your hair pulling your head downward, and I send a nasty hard left uppercut that slams into your nose "Craaaack!" hoping to send blood out of it!!  Yt

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2024, 09:46:28 PM »
In a neutral location I think Kelly comes out on top... but defending her home, I think the TopMommy will have that little extra something to  end the fight victorious.  Good luck to both fighters...
Here to wreck your hair, not your heart

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2024, 10:32:36 PM »
Oh bitch you are really off your rocker! You are completely delusional. MY KING has been with me most of the weekend. I have been taking good care of him riding him hard and taking care of him and the boys just how they like. Your fantasy will not be coming true. My man, my castle, my boys and I will defend it at all costs.

What a delightful feeling to have my fist slam into your ugly face and nearly splitting your lips open. I want more of this feeling but before I can get it I feel you grab onto my hair and before I can react I get smoked with a powerful hard upper cut to my nose. I see black for a brief second and moan in pain. UHHHHHHHFFF, It feels like my nose is broke and can even feel a tickle of blood but I don't have time to worry about it. I have destroy you. We are both holding each other's head by the hair and I want to capitalize on busting your lips open some more. My fist is cocked back and I step into my punch to give it extra power, slamming my bare knuckles back into your lips again. You won't be sucking any cock with these lips anytime soon whore!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 10:35:04 PM by The Top Mommy »

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2024, 10:50:42 PM »
Does anyone really think my man would be messing with that nasty whore when he has this to come home to.

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2024, 11:50:25 PM »
You daydreaming bitch, youve worn out your welcome and not only has your, wait your soon to be exhubby and sons want you out, they have begged me to make it happen as soon as possible, they are so tired of you doing NOTHING for the boys and your soon to be exhubby is tired of you throwing yourself like a dead smelly fish at him, so they want me to THROW YOUR ASS OUT BITCH!!

As my lips continue to swell, I feel how hard my left uppercut has hit you in your nose to the point it slightly buckled your knees, but you were able to keep yourself upright and before I could thoroughly enjoy the damage, I feel your right slam me again right into my mouth, this time splitting either the upper or lower or maybe even both of my lips open as I not only taste my own blood, but feel it trickling down over my chin, my eyes begin to well up but I blink quickly clearing them and twisting your hair with my right even tighter while drawing and sending my left balled up fists even harder into another vicious left uppercut that crashes into your nose again "Craaaaaack!!"  YT

BTW, he hates your ass, loves mine BITCH!!

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2024, 11:58:27 PM »
See Bitch, he cant get enough of me and fucking me from behind!!!

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2024, 12:25:32 AM »
Tough call, both  are strong, tough, sexy and both want it bad. Could go either way. Had to flip a coin to decide. Top Mommy got my vote.
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2024, 01:07:58 AM »
You daydreaming bitch, youve worn out your welcome and not only has your, wait your soon to be exhubby and sons want you out, they have begged me to make it happen as soon as possible, they are so tired of you doing NOTHING for the boys and your soon to be exhubby is tired of you throwing yourself like a dead smelly fish at him, so they want me to THROW YOUR ASS OUT BITCH!!

As my lips continue to swell, I feel how hard my left uppercut has hit you in your nose to the point it slightly buckled your knees, but you were able to keep yourself upright and before I could thoroughly enjoy the damage, I feel your right slam me again right into my mouth, this time splitting either the upper or lower or maybe even both of my lips open as I not only taste my own blood, but feel it trickling down over my chin, my eyes begin to well up but I blink quickly clearing them and twisting your hair with my right even tighter while drawing and sending my left balled up fists even harder into another vicious left uppercut that crashes into your nose again "Craaaaaack!!"  YT

BTW, he hates your ass, loves mine BITCH!!

Damn Kelly! If her nose wasn't broke from the first punch  it's definitely broke now! Damn this is already a brutal fight!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2024, 02:54:39 AM »
Daaamn this is one hell of a brutal fight.  The hate between you both shows indeed
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2024, 03:01:12 AM »
Destroy those tits of hers and finish her good, TopMommy!!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2024, 10:57:11 AM »
Kelly will win this

Offline Catfighting Stud

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2024, 12:36:02 PM »
Kelly is doing much better then she did in her last fight. If it stays close like this she will start to take control and have her way.