News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kellymadison vs The Top Mommy

• 112 Replies

Offline Albert61

Re: Kellymadison vs The Top Mommy
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2024, 02:40:22 PM »
It's obvious that Top Mommy's husband wants to replace her with Kelly in his bed and I think Kelly will oblige.
Does Top Mommy have anywhere to go when she gets kicked out of the house? I could rent her a room at a good price.

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2024, 03:08:27 PM »
I agree with Erin. Kelly wins. Great action and interaction too!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2024, 05:32:50 PM »
about as even as it can get,and some fun action

kelly in a wild back and forth  fight

the prez tramp

Offline Rebecca-cats

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2024, 06:20:16 PM »
Sweet Beautiful Kelly is who I would Have Voted For!!! :-* :-*

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2024, 07:23:54 PM »
TTM will bust her up!

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2024, 12:18:06 AM »
The feeling of driving my fists and busting up this ugly bitchs lips is a feeling of pure bliss. After my second fist smashes into your ugly face I know it was successful as Ican practically feel your lips splitting open like a squished grape. I want more alot more of pounding on your face but we are both determined to let the fist fly into each others face. I feel you tightening your grip on my hair and then just like my second punch to your lips for the second time you go for a second uppercut to my already damaged nose. This time my knees do buckle and give out as I see black and crash to my knees my sight is foggy as I come to with the feeling of my warm blood gushing out of my nose and dripping down on my big breasts. I moan out in pain UHHHHHHH, UHHHH, my eyes refocus and I am on my knees with your hand in my hair. My eyes level with your nasty pussy. You want to trade uppercuts bitch? My right fist balled up again while I drive my own uppercut driving it hard and packing a nasty uppercut punch right into your nasty pussy. You won't be able to suck cock or fuck once I am done with you bitch.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 12:19:21 AM by The Top Mommy »

Offline WithYourHusband

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2024, 03:01:32 AM »
Been keeping an eye on top mommy's men for a while, glad to see someone's taken a step in putting her on place. Once Kelly drubs her out of her house I'll be sure to have a good taste of what Top Mommy's been protecting

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2024, 06:43:29 AM »
This poll is getting a lot of posts and find that such a good thing and hope more do the same but see top mommy giving a beat down here. Even though Kelly has given a little to TM
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2024, 10:31:29 AM »
My uppercut lands with such force that not only has your hand released my hair, but you drop down onto your knees like the good little bitch you are!! but as I glare down at you, drawing my left fist back again as my right hand still has a tight grip on your hair yanking your head up to send another vicious blast to your face, my body gets jolted with the most painful feeling ever "aaaaaargggggghhhh!!" I drop instantly down onto my knees as youve sent a hard right uppercut into my sweer tight pussy, my eyes well up as my right hand rips out of your hair and quickly swings down rubbing my pussy! With us both on our knees in front of each other, Im bleeding from my mouth as your bleeding from your nose, I jerk my body slightly back, still in pain and fighting to get the feeling back in my pussy, and as I jerk back I reverse and jerk forward slamming my big breasts hard as I can into your breasts!!  Yt

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2024, 11:48:39 AM »
Been keeping an eye on top mommy's men for a while, glad to see someone's taken a step in putting her on place. Once Kelly drubs her out of her house I'll be sure to have a good taste of what Top Mommy's been protecting

At best you get a stepson.

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2024, 01:48:57 PM »
My nasty hard uppercut slams into your pussy with force. I wish it could have been harder but I will grade myself as an A- and pretty impressive amount of power for being in my knees and just being dropped to my knees from taking two hard uppercuts to my nose. Blood continues to pour out of my nose but my eyes do start to clear up and out of the corner of my eyes I see the hubby and the boys start to circle around to watch Mommy in action and protect her property which puts even more fight in me. You waste no time and slam your big breasts I to mine. A break and relief I needed from going toe toe and trading fists with you. Uhh Uhh, I thrust mine out and ram them back into yours, not once, not twice but three times my bare breasts slapping into yours, SMACK, SMACK SMACK trying to back you up and go on the offensive again.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 01:51:38 PM by The Top Mommy »

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2024, 01:58:14 PM »
Mommy is more then equiped to defend her castle.

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2024, 02:47:14 PM »
I have to be honest! One, I always thought Top Mommy was all talk. She never posted anything about her prior fights. Two, she is putting on an impressive display of her fighting ability. I hope we get to witness her fight again. Both women are giving their all and it is as exciting a fight as I thought it could be. Thank you ladies for a great battle.

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2024, 03:31:39 PM »
As the blood drips from my lips down onto my big full breasts, I enjoy the smacking sound of breasts slapping into breasts, and as your boys and hubby walk into the room, one of your boys stops and stands behind you, while the other walks around us and comes and stands behind me!! your hubby standing off to the side seemingly staying neutral as I get ready to smile and blow him a kiss "BAM.....umph! BAM.....umph!! BAM......umph!!!" with blood from my lip and blood from your nose dripping on our breasts and smearing as you slam your breasts into mine, first one not to bad, second one alittle harder, third one actually forced me to lean back a bit!! "You fucking bitch, now its my turn!!" I thrust my shoulders back, my big breasts out, rock back and slam my breasts hard into your, not once, not twice, but three times!! Loud flesh smacking into flesh! and before I finish, I quickly twist my shoulders left, right, left, right slamming my heavy breasts like wrecking balls into the sides of yours!!  Yt

Offline Mean_Cockfight

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2024, 05:12:36 PM »
Mmm this tit slapping Kelly is doing is so hot! I wonder how Top Mommy will take this. Still undecided but Kelly is relentless.