News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nicole vs Chelsea - Basement Cat/Apt Wrestling Match to Facesit KO

• 30 Replies

Offline Nicole

Re: Nicole vs Chelsea - Basement Cat/Apt Wrestling Match to Facesit KO
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2024, 07:18:32 PM »
I continue to dig my fingers deeply into your soft hair…hearing you wince and seeing the pain on your face I start pulling you around the room….”how does that feel, bitch…I’m going to rip your hair out!!!!” I scream before swinging you around and around and throwing you to the mat. You fall quickly, landing hard and rolling quickly into the wall…I move quickly toward you, grab your ankles and lifting your legs upward while pulling you back to the center of the room. I fall forward to me knees, now straddling your stomach, leaning forward, pushing down hard on your shoulders forcing them against the mat …looking down into your eyes again smiling…”having fun yet, Chelsea?? I again reach my hands deep into your hair and begin pulling you back to your feet…

Offline LyssaSue

• I'm a hot blonde in TexMex country!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2024, 06:10:02 AM »
Nicole easily beats the plastic Barbie doll
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 06:17:08 AM by LyssaSue »
Don't Mess With A West Texas Blonde

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2024, 03:22:02 PM »
I continue to dig my fingers deeply into your soft hair…hearing you wince and seeing the pain on your face I start pulling you around the room….”how does that feel, bitch…I’m going to rip your hair out!!!!” I scream before swinging you around and around and throwing you to the mat. You fall quickly, landing hard and rolling quickly into the wall…I move quickly toward you, grab your ankles and lifting your legs upward while pulling you back to the center of the room. I fall forward to me knees, now straddling your stomach, leaning forward, pushing down hard on your shoulders forcing them against the mat …looking down into your eyes again smiling…”having fun yet, Chelsea?? I again reach my hands deep into your hair and begin pulling you back to your feet…

I cry out in pain as you pull me around the room by my hair stumbling along with you as you yell at me ... then I start screaming when you swing me around and around by my hair before you throw me down hard on the mats. I land in a heap and quickly roll to the wall sobbing with both hands on my head thats burning from all the hair pulling. I know you must have pulled some out from the terrible pain. "You bitch!" You grab my ankles and pull me to the middle of the room. "Leave me alone!" I try kicking at you with both feet. You let my legs fall and drop down hard on my belly with your big butt. "Ooof!" You get up and grab my hair again. I cry out "Let go!!!" As you pull me back up to my feet with tears in my eyes I make a fist and fire it right at your inviting belly to try to make you let go of my poor hair.

Offline Nicole

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2024, 10:19:25 PM »
I’m excited and can feel the incredible rush of adrenaline that only a catfight can bring as I throw you across the room by your hair. As I’m pulling you up from the floor by your hair and feeling super confident I let my guard down and am unexpectedly stunned as I feel your fist drive into my stomach. “UGHHHH” My hands drop from your hair and immediately wrap around my waist as I double over slightly and turn, stumbling away from you, a look of pain on my face…”bitch!!…” I moan quietly…

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2024, 05:59:49 AM »
I voted for Nicole. I really think she can beat Chelsea.

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2024, 03:12:32 PM »
My punch in your belly finally makes you let go of my hair. My scalp feels on fire from you using my hair to throw and pull me all over the basement like a rag doll. I'm hurting and mad and embarrassed at the way you've been controlling the match. "It's my turn now bitch!" I say as I wipe the tears from my eyes and stand up. I grab your hair as you bend over and start pulling you around now by your hair. "See how you like it!" I yell as I yank hard and walk you all over the mats.

Offline Nicole

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2024, 04:58:34 PM »
I turn away after you smack me in my belly trying to catch my breath and regroup…but before I can, you angrily and aggressively grab onto my hair and start pulling and dragging me all around the room, yelling at me the entire time. I reach my hands up and grab your wrists as I stumble, bent at waist, in front of you. You are yanking my head and pulling me around wildly….in stumble and fall to my knees only to be yanked to my feet by my hair…repeatedly as we move around the basement. “Let….go…of…my….hair….BITCH!!!!” I scream as I let go of your hands and try to reach wildly for your breasts which are just above and in front of me…managing to your left breast with my right hand I dig my nails into your soft skin and squeeze as hard as I can, trying to get you to let go of my hair and now wanting to hurt you all at the same time…

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2024, 05:18:43 PM »
Nicole to finish the stronger

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2024, 06:00:28 AM »
It feels great pulling you around by the hair after all you did to me. My scalp still burns and I see strands and clumps of my hair on the mat ... You stumble and I yank you up to your feet again laughing at you. "You want to keep your hair? Walk BITCH!!!" I shake your head viciously and turn to face you to get a better grip to yank harder when you sink your nails deep into my left breast and squeeze. I scream as your claws dig in the tender flesh. I let go of your hair and grab your wrist trying to pull your hand away as the pain buckles my legs and I start to sink to my knees. "Let ... go ... of ... my ... breast ... you SLUT!" I tug at your wrist with both hands now trying not to scream again.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 06:02:49 AM by Chelsea »

Offline fchman

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2024, 11:02:09 AM »
Go sexy Chelsea, you get her  :P

Offline Nicole

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2024, 02:04:11 PM »
As I continue to squeeze hard into your soft breast, you quickly let go of my hair and I can see the look of pain in your face as your eyes close tightly together…as you release my hair you grab my right wrist with your hands so I immediately grab your other breast with my left hand and start squeezing as hard as I can as I stand straight up, my face now inches from yours…the effects of your punch to my belly now long gone…and with both hands now firmly latched onto your breasts, while looking at you face to face, I begin pushing you backward as I squeeze harder and harder, digging my nails into you deeper and deeper, smiling as I move…

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2024, 06:46:06 PM »
I scream again as both your hands are squeezing and torturing my breasts now. "STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!" You twisted and pulled my bikini top up exposing them making them easier targets for your fingers and nails. Your smiling face is close to mine and you begin to push me backwards squeezing my breasts even more. "YOU BITCH!" I yell as I bring my right hand up with a furious hard slap to your left cheek SMACK! The pain you are causing my breasts makes me want to drop to my knees but I fight it and stay on my feet. I lower my left hand down and slide it inside your bikini bottom and get a good tight grip, clamp my fingers on your kitty and start to squeeze.

Offline Nicole

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2024, 12:18:03 PM »

I’m squeezing both of your breasts now, digging my nails into your soft skin, walking and pushing you backward toward the wall. Your hands are squeezing my wrists tightly, trying to pry my hands off as you wince in pain, your eyes squeezed shut. My confidence is so high now, the energy at the thought of making you submit to me tonight is exhilarating. But when we are only a few steps from the edge of the room the direction of the fight shifts dramatically. Your eyes open and before I can react I feel your hand let go of my wrist and suddenly slam into my jaw….the pain move through my face like a knife, then into my whole my head…my hands immediately drop from your breasts as I hold my face with my hands, my eyes welling with tears…I’m all at once dizzy and seeing spots, somehow still standing yet shocked at what’s happening. With my eyes still shut, I feel your hand slide inside my bikini bottom and violently begging grabbing, squeezing with your nails violently tearing into my kitty….what is happening???? Breathing heavily, wimpering in pain, I drop to my knees landing onto the soft mat, I grab your hand with mine, trying to pull you off my pussy now that you are beginning to torture it with me seemingly unable to stop you…my head is spinning, I’m wildly dizzy, my jaw aches and I’m suddenly terrified about what is happening…”Chelsea….no….” I cry quietly…

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2024, 03:54:23 AM »
Chelsea seems to be taking control of this one. Control suits her nicely  too and she seems to know what to do with it. Unfortunately this time her control comes at the expense of Nicole who has put up a great fight. Only it doesn’t seem it will be enough. The effort Chelsea has had to use to gain control will result in a much more painful rebuke from Nicole. Chelsea will likely try and make sure Nicole will not forget what she has to endure should she think about trying her again.  Very nice fight though from both ladies.

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2024, 04:32:47 PM »
I want to punish you, to make you suffer for everything you did to me down here in your basement. I keep my tight grip on your kitty, squeezing and clawing with my nails. You sink to your knees quivering and I follow you down kneeling in front of you. You start to scream and flail at my arm. “Not laughing now, are you Nicole?” I smack your face hard again. Your head rocks and you slump even more.

I grab your hair and start to tug hard, shaking your head side to side. “You were really having fun throwing me all around the mats!” I push my scratched slashed breasts close to you and use your hair to pull your face deep into my cleavage. “Get a good luck at what you did to me, you bitch!” I release your pussy and pull my hand up from under your bikini bottoms. I clamp onto the back of your head pushing your face in deeper. “Laughing now, Nicole?” Tears of anger and pain stream down my face. I know I got lucky. I know I came close to ending up under your ass. “You thought you were going to put me out under that big ass!”

I yank your head back and make you look into my eyes. “You. Were. Wrong!” I fire another punch deep into your belly. You double over and I stand up still holding your hair. It feels so good to finally win. I stand facing you and pull your head between my legs and start to squeeze. You whimper and moan and weakly grab my thighs. I reach down and grab the back of your bikini bottoms and tug up giving you a wedgie as I smack your quivering right ass cheek. I squeeze your head and tug up on your bottoms and say “I can do this all night you bitch! You’re done! Do you give?? Say it! I want to hear you say it! Loud! DO YOU GIVE?”