News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nicole vs Chelsea - Basement Cat/Apt Wrestling Match to Facesit KO

• 30 Replies

Online Chelsea

• God Member
Nicole and I met at a wine tasting class and we both felt a rivalry between us right away. She suggested we meet at her place one night to have a match. I agreed. That night after a glass of wine we both changed into our bikinis and went down to her basement. We brought the wine bottle and our glasses. She had mats set up in the middle off the room. We agreed on the rules and that the winner would KO the loser with a reverse facesit the loser. 

Who will enjoy a celebration glass of wine while reverse facesitting the KO'd loser?

Nicole 5'4 125ish lbs

Nicole's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=82036

Chelsea 5'5 123 lbs

Chelsea's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=68711

Vote and also leave comments if you want. Thanks!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: Nicole vs Chelsea - Basement Cat/Apt Wrestling Match to Facesit KO
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 09:02:46 PM »
CHelsea looks more fit, think she will take the win home!

Online Nicole

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 10:23:08 PM »
Chelsea and I met for the first time at a wine tasting everyone. As we got to know each other over our shared love of wine, and after several glasses of wine later, we realized we also shared a secret passion for wrestling other women. As we talked about our past experiences with wine and wrestling, an energy began to develop between us…we were connecting so much that I soon just decided to invite her to my place for a match. I’m. It sure if it was the wine which was impairing my judgment or just the energy that had quickly developed between the two of us…it was probably both…

The night of our match finally arrived, and having sent my husband away for the evening, I anxiously and nervously waited for Chelsea to arrive, which she finally did. After inviting her in, we both had a glass of wine, changed into our bikinis, and went down the stairs into my basement for our match. 

Standing across from Chelsea on the mats that I had set up for our match, and smiling, “You know, Chelsea, I really feel bad that you’re going to end the night knocked out in my basement…i mean,  get me wrong, I’m really looking forward to it…but you know, you can still back out if you want….I really won’t think any less of you…”

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2024, 10:28:36 PM »
Get her Nicole you got this

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2024, 10:41:26 PM »
You both look equall sized but I think Chelsea edges out the win in this poll to me
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline marief

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2024, 10:44:50 PM »
Chelsea

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2024, 01:15:50 AM »
It must have been the wine. I did feel a connection when I was talking to Nicole and sizing her up but I don’t usually agree to a match right away. After talking about our past matches she made the offer and I said yes.

During the drive I was a little scared and excited. I wondered what the hell am I doing. I got to her place and pulled into the driveway. She let me in and we had a glass of wine that I needed for my nervous reaction to the match we were about to have. We changed into our bikinis and went downstairs.

I stepped on the mats across from her and looked her over head to toe. She looks strong and tough. I can take her though. “No way I’m backing out, Nicole. I want to apologize right now for knocking you out in your own basement. Nothing personal.”

Online Nicole

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2024, 12:25:16 PM »
Almost immediately upon our first meeting, I felt something between us….but was it the start of what would be a fun new friendship or was it the start of a rivalry that would see us wanting to challenge and hurt each other.

Standing in my bikini, in the basement of my house, I tried to appear confident, but inside I was super nervous, with thoughts about what might happen here tonight racing through my mind. It’s the same feelings every time. I’m never sure if I can actually go through with it. My husband was away for a few hours. He has no clue about my secret passion for this and I certainly don’t want this to be the night he finds out.

But at the same time, you only live once and there’s something about the adrenaline of this that I love, especially after lots of wine. And now in this moment there’s nothing more that I’d like to do than to make you cry out your submission to me. Ahhh….Life can be really complicated.

Ok…we’re going to do this…I slowly begin walking toward you…reaching up I adjust my pony tail…“Ok, Chelsea…don’t say I didn’t warn you”. I stop in front of you, just inches away, our chests now nearly touching, looking directly in your eyes I can feel your breath on me.

Let’s see how you respond to a little love tap…with my arms at my side I smile a bit, but quickly shift back slightly I swing my right hand upward, driving a hard slap into the left side of your face….twhack!!!…wow, that felt good!!!….”how’s that for a start, love”….

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2024, 12:28:13 AM »
Smart money is on Nicole for the win. She's bigger, tougher, stronger and she was a former champ. Nicole facesit KOs Chelsea in her basement!
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2024, 01:32:35 AM »
I think Chelsea will win this one!

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2024, 02:43:22 AM »
I adjust my bikini as I stand on the mat. It’s a little warm down here, I wish there was a fan. I'll be sweating in no time. I look at you standing there and you start to move at me. I move forward too. We circle a little and get closer. I see you smile. So do I. Its going to be a fun little tussle. She’s smiling. Her hands are down.

Then my head rocks to the side from one of the hardest slaps I ever got in my life! “OWWWWW!”

My ponytail whips and I stagger back a couple steps. I bring my hand up to my red cheek and work my jaw. I feel my eyes get wet with tears and wipe them away fast with the back of my hand. I look at you blinking my eyes. Your still smiling, only its bigger now.

“You bitch! You want to play rough, huh? Okay with me!” I move at you fast and swing my right hand out at your smiling face with a hard slap of my own!!

Offline stakefighter_melissa

• Melissa_stakes
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2024, 05:12:41 AM »
Nicole looks weak.  Chelsea will wreck the bitch
Pay up bitch!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2024, 12:10:27 PM »
Hey Chelsea were you afraid of me so you had to fight a has been.
I figured you were a coward.
I

Online Nicole

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2024, 08:27:27 PM »
Slapping you across the face felt amazing! Seeing you stagger backwards and grab your check made me smile. But before I could move forward to continue, you lunge at me, returning my slap with one of your own. Your hand slaps squarely into the side of my face. My head quickly turns to the side from the impact from which I feel an immediate stinging sensation. Shocked, I grab my cheek as I start to feel it burn. Furious now, I quickly turn back and face you while holding my check with my hand…”BITCH!!!!!”…quickly lunging forward, I reach up with both arms and sink my fingers deeply into your long brown hair and start pulling your hair and head wildly….down, to the side, and up….as hard as I can….both of us now stumbling around the room, off the mats onto the hardwood floor, as I’m trying with all the strength I have in me to tear every last bit of soft hair from your head…

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2024, 03:40:49 PM »
I grin as you stumble back and I see the red imprint of my palm on your face. "How does that feel? Hurts huh?" I start moving at you but you charge me and suddenly grab my hair. Your fingers sink deep and you start yanking roughly and wildly. How did she know I hate getting my hair pulled? My scalp is really sensitive and the pain you are causing feels like a fire burning in my scalp.I cry out from the pain and try to grab your hair. You must know that's what I would do because you lean your head back away from my hands. You start pulling me around the mats and I stumble along with you. I start slapping at your arms and you pull even harder forcing me down to my knees crying out with tears in my eyes. "Let go of my hair, bitch!!" I grab your wrists to try to get your hands out of my hair.