News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Would you spit on another woman during a catfight?

• 14 Replies

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
Would you spit on another woman during a catfight?
« on: March 17, 2024, 02:18:16 AM »
Japanese lesbian catfighters are big on spitting. You don't see it much among American and European catfighters.

Spitting could be a last ditch effort by the losing woman to establish her supremacy over the winning woman. An act of utter desperation. But it can also be that a feisty woman who is intent on winning by any means spits on her opponent right at the beginning of a fight to unnerve her completely.

What do you all think?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 03:23:17 AM by kamafight666 »
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: Would you spit on another woman during a catfight?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 02:53:46 AM »
Definitely no

some liens you do not cross
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 03:29:16 AM »
I find it sexy when two women spit at each other. It is so primeval. And there is also a bit of sex involved too. Especially if one woman spits into her enemy's mouth and the enemy retaliates.

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 02:53:28 PM »
Japanese lesbian catfighters are big on spitting. You don't see it much among American and European catfighters.

That's filmed just to satisfy a common Japanese fetish. I've never seen anything like that in a real fight. There have been a couple of times I've seen women spit at each other prior to the fight but not during.

Offline LauraBlackMetal

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 03:32:18 PM »
Absolutely not. Even when I was losing fights, I didn't even think about doing it. That's disgusting.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2024, 03:38:24 PM »
You've got the uniquely-Japanese part right. 

In the Great Japanese Novel "The Tale of Genji" (written in the Middle Ages, and thus arguably the first novel ever wriiten anywhere in the World), the eponymous hero, Prince Genji, is always struggling the juggle a lifetime rotation of mistresses (and their intense jealousies of each other), always having 3 at any given time. 

The mistresses always picture their rivals as "the spitting image" of other women in Genji's life.

I realize it's just an idiom, but I've always found the word choice to be significant.

Offline Evil T girl

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2024, 04:46:59 PM »
No way you only do that if your lost and your get more back for doing that. bite someone to get out of trouble lol

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2024, 04:54:48 PM »
Absolutely not. Even when I was losing fights, I didn't even think about doing it. That's disgusting.

It is not disgusting at all. It is as wonderful and sexual as the exchange of cum through the bumping of cxnts.

Offline LauraBlackMetal

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2024, 05:24:43 PM »
No way you only do that if your lost and your get more back for doing that. bite someone to get out of trouble lol
I think if a loser spit in my face, I'd pull out all her hair or smash her face in the garbage. If the loser tried to bite me, she'd get a hook to the jaw. That's not a good idea for a loser either.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2024, 09:09:30 PM »
I've seen a couple of real catfights posted where one girl spits on the other.  It's pretty rare, at least it's rare in the internet posts I've seen.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2024, 03:32:18 AM »
There is nothing two women in the heat of a fight won’t do, and yes spitting in her face goes right with that

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2024, 03:21:54 AM »
As a horny male watching a catfight, women spitting on each other in a fight doesn't really get me any more or less aroused.

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2024, 07:08:09 PM »
There is nothing two women in the heat of a fight won’t do, and yes spitting in her face goes right with that

Exactly..  It's a FIGHT!!!  you do what you have to do to win

Offline Wake me

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2024, 08:57:24 PM »
Exactly

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2024, 07:54:04 PM »
No. Because I'm not a totally gross creep.