News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ERIN LEE vs BUSTY TIFFANY - Total Ownership

• 51 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: ERIN LEE vs BUSTY TIFFANY - Total Ownership
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2024, 04:32:46 AM »
"NGH!"

My heel barely touches the basement floor when I feel your hand twist in my hair from behind! I grit my teeth as you yank back on my head, forcing me to stare up at the dim lights in the ceiling. You always did like pulling my hair.. I know I do as well. I grit my teeth as you hold me in place, my scalp burning as you twist my hair, feeling your other hand move around my prone body.. until your fingers find the zipper of my dress. A second later you're roughly unzipping me, before you shove me forward, sending me stumbling in my heels into the centre of the room. I whirl around with a fiery glare burning into you, but you're already on the prowl, circling around me like a lioness hunting her prey. I take a moment to admire you, the confidence brimming off your trim, sexy form, the look of desire flaring in those pretty eyes. I know that look, it's the look of a gal who's ready to take what she wants. And with the way you're lookin' at me, it's extremely clear what you want..

I regain some semblance of composure and without taking my eyes off of you, I peel the top of my leopard print dress down. I let it bunch around my shapely hips, exposing my full, amble breasts, just for you. I kick off my own heels, leaving my legs in my thigh-high fishnets, and I run a hand through my wavy, flowing platinum mane, realizing in that moment that you've been putting your hands on me the moment you stepped into my shop. Well, it's about time i got my hands on YOU!

"Oh sugah," I purr as I begin to circle opposite of you within the centre of the basement floor, "you know I'm always ready for ya--"

And with that, I practically SPRING off my feet and dive right toward ya! My hands go for your hair, fingers sinking in and twisting your tresses as tightly as I can, wanting to make your scalp sting as bad as you made mine. We come together again, closely pressing into one another as we struggle to contain and control the other. And as we tangle up tight, my eyes glance over your shoulder for a brief moment, seeing something in the shadows, the wicked lil' smirk reappearing on my glossy lips. I look back down at you, and as I clutch your hair I purr against your lips, "I renovated while you were outta town. The dungeon's a lot different compared to the last time when you were tied up in there.. I'll be sure to give you the full tour once I beat you here, sugah.."

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2024, 04:35:11 PM »
As we circle you ease down your top, no easy feat for a gal like you. I'm not as well endowed chest wise as Tiffany, but they do say more than a handful is a waste. I see the hate in your eyes as we steadily get closer and closer to each other, i think i lit a spark in you, that could be bad news for me or it could make you careless in your anger, only time will tell.
It's then, as we get close that you spring forwards at me, seems the leopard goes further than just your dress. Taken a lil by surprise i'm too slow to react and your claws quickly tangle in my hair. I let out a small shriek as my scalp gets painfully stretched, i feel your nails drag over my head, this isn't what is meant to happen. Maybe i underestimated you, you have learned a few tricks since we last fought.

You drag me forwards so we are pressed together, your naked tits rest ontop of mine, mine of course are still bra encased which holds everything up. I sense though that you aren't fully focused on me and that is confirmed by the smirk that starts to spread across your face and then you let me know you have renovated the basement and insinuate that i'm not gonna like it...well we'll see about that.

With your focus and thoughts on apres fight and although you still have a fist full of my hair i take your momentary lapse to snap out my right hand, form it into a claw and grab a firm hold on your throat. I lean in, i'm not all that heavy but i try and use what weight and determination i have to try and force you back up against the wall. My left hand momentarily snatches at your wrist to try and free my hair but i know you have a weakness, at least i think i do and my hand quickly drops down trying to take a hold on your labia through your thong and give it a good twist and squeeze.

"Still confident you will beat me...sugah?" i taunt, "I learned how to cheat quite effectively...don't ya think"

Offline Marley

• step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2024, 05:04:21 PM »
taking a front row seat to enjoy the entertainment....it does seem obvious that erin is the more skilled fighter and despite the size difference she seems to be in control

Offline KatieKitKat

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2024, 10:12:43 PM »
Tiff…all day long. She will own Erin

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2024, 11:44:02 PM »
Sorry Tiffany, Erin will own ya!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2024, 04:11:09 AM »
I feel your soft fingers curl around my wrist, sense the slight desperation in your grip as you try to pry my hand from your silky hair. I allow a smile to appear on my lips, curving my expression into a satisfied one, as you show the first signs of truly struggling against me this early in the fight. I'm the taller, heavier fighter, and while you are definitely skilled, athletic, clever  and quite feisty, my strength, power and buxom body has always given you trouble. And I am aiming to give you all the trouble you can handle, even more so.

I bite down on the corner of my lip as I feel you trying to push me back toward a far wall behind me, away from the entrance to the dungeon I've spent the past few months renovating and designing. I give your luscious tits a firm BUMP of my own ample breasts, making ya wanna know you're not gonna be moving me much, and I tighten my grip on your hair as I begin to get a better, more firm control over you--

"NNGHH!!"

That's when I feel it -- your hand, quickly snapping down to grab hold of my crotch! My eyes go wide, as I feel your fingers curl around my labia, fastening a tight hold on me through my lace thong! My eyes clench shut and I let out a HOWL as you twist your grip and squeeze! A bolt of pain surges through me and I freeze in place, in fear that any movement on my part may make you readjust your hold. I glare at you fiercely, hearing you call me "sugah", taunting me so cheekily, and I just wanna slap the lil' grin off your pretty lips but I'm to distracted by your squeezing fingers. Finally, unable to bear the pain any longer, I hurriedly release your hair and hastily reach down to grab at your crushing hand--

"OOHH YOU DIRTY LIL' BRAT! NNHHH, LET ME GO!"

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2024, 04:26:52 PM »
With my fingers making merry with your labia you try and wrench my hand away, " Seems it's you who is the one struggling" i smirk. You may be taller, heavier (Though most of the extra weight is in your chest) but i have both the determination and desire to take you down and talking of down, i really, really wanna see what delights you have in your dungeon. I think it only right the first one to test things out should be you.

And so, with a hand full of lace thong and tender flesh and with you howling like a banshee, not to mention that you have had to let go of my hair (and btw, my scalp is burning you evil harpee) i start to back up, pulling you by your labia so you have lil choice but to come with me. Shame really i couldn't back you into the wall but the dungeon wall will do just nicely. It's kinda tricky trying to lead you by the labia so i let go and instead go to grab the back string of your thong, yanking at it to try and give you a wedgie, easier i think to manouver you this way as i head towards the dungeon door.

I do like how you called me a dirty lil brat, words i find it hard to argue with. "This brat is gonna own ya" i hiss, giving another pull on ya thong as i say it. Oh you are sexy no doubt, a chest most women would envy and most guys would drool over and those legs, long, powerful, made for crushing, also made for spreading. I reach with my left hand and open the door to the dungeon, "Care to go first?" i smirk as i give you a slight forwards shove with the aid of ya thong. The light is already on and i'm itching to see what you have put in the new revamped basement.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2024, 05:35:09 PM »
I grit my teeth and glare fiercely at you as you begin to lead me away from the wall.. and instead, you direct me to the doorway to my dungeon. Someone's suddenly eager to see my private playroom, it seems.. The lil' taunt you hiss my way makes me quiver, and I let out a sigh of relief when you release my pussy. But almost within the same breath I moan out as you now grab a tight hold on my lacy thong. I wince as I feel the material jerk up sharply between my cheeks, finding myself nearly on my tippy toes as I you give me a severe wedgie. And then you start to roughly move me.

I groan through clenched teeth, more embarrassed than in pain at being led this way by my luscious lil' rival. With every step you force me to take to the dungeon entrance, I make a silent vow that I am gonna hurt and humiliate ya ten times worse. For now, you've got me. Enjoy controlling me while you still can, my love.

We reach the entrance, and you easily shove me through the door which you open. I stumble a few steps into the dungeon, still reeling from but whirl around to glare viciously at you as you walk through the door.

What you step into is a spacious, rectangular room, its walls painted a stark red, the floor dominated by black rugs that are perfect for rolling around on. Wooden beams run along the ceiling, and in the middle of the room a spool of rope dangles from one of those beams. To your left sits a spanking bench adorned with red cushions, and on your right, a tall cage.  Behind the cage are two doors, one door plain black and looks to lead into a closet, while the other is made of bars and looks to lead into a cramped cell. Your eyes catch sight of a large black X cross standing at an angle in the back corner of the room, and on the opposite corner is King-sized four-poster bed, decorated with a red velvety bedding. The bed itself sits atop a sturdy cage with black bars. A tall chair sits at the foot of the bed, and beside that a full length mirror. Beside that is a massive cabinet, which stores my collection of restraints: many coils of rope, leather straps, duct-tape, bondage tape, gags, blindfolds, even a straitjacket. All of my other sex toys are stored here, from nipple clamps and plugs of different sizes, to vibrators and strap-ons, also of varying sizes. Your eyes go back to the back of the room again, where seated in the middle between the X-cross and the bed, you notice an imposing black throne.

Then, you see my left hand, streaking through the air to connect with your smooth cheek! Your cheap lil' pussy grab and humiliating wedgie riled me up some - now I wanna return the favor, in full. I'm gonna smack your face and yank on your hair again, and then I'm gonna drag you around the dungeon and give you a first hand look at ALL the toys I'm gonna use on you, and all the pieces of furniture I'm gonna use you on. I've taken many gals and rivals down here in the past, but you Erin, my sexy lil' bitch, you're the one I've wanted to take here the most. And I'm gonna keep you here, for as long as I want.

"Welcome to your new home, brat!"

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2024, 07:25:54 PM »
Scarry Erin now has to fight Tiffany on her home turf, still I think she will win this in the end.

@Erin: As a long time Erin fan, I hope you reward me by inviting me over once you enslaved her. ;)

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2024, 12:13:23 PM »
It's now we enter the dungeon, as you whirl round to face me i see the smile spreading across your face, clearly this is where you are most happy. Just how many victims have walked into this room i wonder and just how many times has Tiffany been the victim? Well no matter what that number is by the end of this fight add one more to her loss column. "Yes i'm confident, yes i'm cocky and yes i'm a brat" i hiss "but this brat is gonna do everything you wanna do to me and more" i now start to purrrr as i walk slowly towards you.

No point in me itemising what's in the room, you already know but it was nice of you to tell me what toys are available and where they are located, i'll be making use of some if not all of them later after i've worn you down sufficiently so i can have my evil way with you.

As i get close your left hand comes whistling towards me and lands flush on my left cheek sending my head hard to the side and making me stagger a couple of sideways steps. I shake my head and turn it back to face you. My eyes have narrowed and my hand comes up to touch the area the slap landed. Flushed i listen to you telling me this is my new home.

With gritted teeth and with my cheek still stinging i grab at your long blonde locks, i know how proud you are of your hair and rightly so but it does offer an easy target. I look to sink my nails in your locks and scrape them along your scalp. I take a couple of paces back, yanking hard on your hair to try and make you follow, pulling down i also attempt to bend you forwards so i can drive up my right knee and hit you square between your tits. Time for the talk to stop and the fight to fire up a notch or two.

Offline HotWifeCandy

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2024, 01:14:38 PM »
My vote goes to Tiffany, though I really don't know ether.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2024, 02:08:32 PM »
Your taunting words ignite a spark in me, they rile me up something fierce. They push me to wanna get my hands all over you, urging me to slap that confident smirk off your pretty face, driving me to humiliate you and punish you until you're nothing more than an obedient lil' slut. MY obedient lil' slut. The thought of you at my mercy, bound and gagged and collared, on your knees, at my feet.. it sends such a RUSH through me, one that I could hardly contain.

I slap you so hard the sound of my palm connecting with your cheek echoes loudly throughout the dungeon. I smile widely, brimming with satisfaction as I watch you stagger a few steps, clutching your reddened cheek with a pained expression. But the satisfaction is short-lived, as almost an instant later, your hand is back in my hair yet again. I let out a yelp, groaning as I feel your sharp nails graze my stinging scalp. You just LOVE pulling my hair, and honestly, I do too.. but I can't entertain those thoughts now. I have to stay focused on beating you, taking you, owning you..

"NGH!!"

It's not long until I find myself being dragged roughly into a bent over position, with you clutching my hair and my tits hanging freely, dangling over the black rug at my feet. I clench my teeth and narrow my eyes as I bring my hands up to try to untangle yours from my tresses, when suddenly I see your knee rushing under me -- to nail me right between my breasts!

"AUUGHHH!!"

The powerful knee causes my whole bent over form to shudder, and I collapse to my knees, breathing hard, gasping for air against your waist as I lean against you. The knee took me by surprise, and my chest throbs with pain.. but I'm not outta this fight just yet. Not by a long shot. I grit my teeth and ignore the pain for the moment, glaring up at you as you still have your hands in my hair. Your back is to the spanking bench and an image of you splayed over it flickers through my mind. Taking a deep breath, I ball my right hand into a tight fist, then I LAUNCH it at your mid-section, aiming to hit ya square in your tummy!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2024, 04:38:32 PM »
It's a very exciting feeling when my knee and a bit of my thigh nail you right between your proud tits and the groan that slips from between your lips is positively erotic. I still have a good grip on your blonde mane as you drop to your knees desperately sucking in air to fill your lungs, not that your airbags need a lot of filling but i'm digressing. I'm starting to think i have you, maybe not enough to be able to close this out but my big shots have been getting through and that knee blow drooped you.

Shouldn't be counting chicks before the eggs been laid Erin cos....UUUGGGHHH, i stagger back, my hold on your hair lost, from your kneeling position you manage to drive your fist up just under my ribs taking my breath away. As i stagger back my hands go to my belly, i'm finding it hard to get a breath and now i drop onto my knees, pain etched all over my face. The thought of using some of if not all of those toys on your rapidly vanishing from my mind.

"Never knew...you could...hit so..hard" i gasp, my hands going flat to the floor as i attempt to get back to my feet, i need to get there before you get to yours or at the least at the same time or i could get taken hard. Fu@kin bitch is gonna pay for that.

Offline TexanBelle

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2024, 04:47:15 PM »
Things will soon get wild.

With Erin involved, "things will soon get wild" is an understatement! I speak from experience. Things are about to get too wild for Tiffany to handle. Erin all the way!
Lauren is the voice of experience here. Erin also beat me in my debut match a few years ago. Lauren and I both found out first hand how good Erin can be. Erin gets my vote for the win.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2024, 06:19:30 AM »
Tiffany all the way
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages