News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

ERIN LEE vs BUSTY TIFFANY - Total Ownership

• 51 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
ERIN LEE vs BUSTY TIFFANY - Total Ownership
« on: March 19, 2024, 06:37:58 AM »
Erin Lee and Busty Tiffany. Two longtime rivals who were at one point obsessed with humiliating and dominating the other. They never quite resolved their long-running feud, but now, it appears they may get the chance to do just that. They want each other BAD and after years apart, they're finally about to meet once again, in Tiffany's lingerie shop. But this time, they're fighting for total ownership over the other. Who will come out on top of this fearsome catfight? Who will dominate and own the other woman? Will Erin Lee finally capture and own her arch-nemesis, Busty Tiffany? Or will Tiffany at last own her rival and put her to work in her lingerie shop? The fight is about to heat up...

Erin Lee: 25 yo, 5'6, 115 lbs

{alt}

Busty Tiffany: 39yo, 5'8'', 120lbs

{alt}

“Oh I’m so gonna enjoy having my way with you, brat. Just like old times.. but this time, I think I'll keep you, FOR GOOD. I think I’ll put your sexy ass to work, in my shop! How’d you like that brat?? Just you wait, you’re gonna get yours real soon, sweetie. Your ass is MINE… XOXOX”

I smirked to myself and quickly hit SEND on my phone, delivering the text message to one of my oldest and dearest rivals. Erin Lee.. I can’t believe the lil’ brat is back in town. She always stirs such strong, fiery emotions within me. Our history was… tumultuous, to say the very least. It doesn't take long for our past battles to start flashing brightly in my mind. I could just feel her smooth skin rubbing against mine as we roll across motel room floors.. I could hear the groans and heavy panting breaths slip from her luscious lips, as I slap her gorgeous face that one time in that nightclub… I could just smell that sweet perfume on her silky hair, as she ties me up in her own home.. gawd, I always loved that perfume..

I’ve had many rivals over the years try to take me down, many of those women come from my own sleepy lil' town. And those bitches who came for me, they all got taken down themselves, by me. They all failed miserably. Erin, however, was different. She was the closest anyone ever got to taking me out and keeping me down. She handed me more than a few losses, and when she beat me.. oh, the things she did to me... But I’d get her back. I always got her back. I’d beat her and I’d humiliate her ten-fold, and then she'd come back for me a few days later. And we’d continue this song and dance for weeks, months, years it seemed.. and I enjoyed it. I liked that she never had no quit in her, that she kept coming back for me despite everything I did to her. She was obsessed with breaking me, and I was obsessed with breaking her, too...

She was my arch-nemesis, she was always testing my skills, my resolve, my patience, my body... and, most of all, my spirit. That gal really knew how to push my buttons, always knew how to get under my skin.. but, something funny happened. Despite how much I loathed Erin Lee.. in the same breath, I eventually also grew to admire her, respect her… hell, I even actually cared for her. Deeply. I couldn't stop thinking about her, couldn't wait to get my hands on her, wanted no one but her and only her.

And then, one day, Erin left town. I hated that she decided to leave, I hated that more than I ever hated her, if that made any sense.. I even got her a going away gift: a lil’ platinum necklace with two interlocking handcuff pendants. I don’t know why I did that, she probably threw it away on her way outta town. It’s been a few years since she disappeared from my life, and no matter how big of pain in the ass she was for me, I’d be lying if I told you that I didn’t miss her.

But now, the brat is back. Erin suddenly returned to my small, quiet town just a few weeks ago, and we picked up right where we left off. Though I hadn’t seen her in person just yet, we’ve been texting non-stop. Trading catty messages back and forth. Hell, all day today I’ve been texting her while I was in my lingerie shop. The day was a busy one, but it was finally winding down, as it usually would on a Monday evening. I had only one or two customers browsing some racks at the front of the shop, while I was behind the cash desk, both elbows propped on the counter top, my phone held in both my hands as I scanned through days and days worth of bitchy messages. My voluminous platinum blonde hair cascaded freely down around my face and shoulders to my lower back. A hot-pink leopard print minidress hugged my curvaceous, buxom figure, thigh high fishnet stockings running up my legs, red heels adorning my feet. I had every intention of going out to the club tonight, but after receiving a few texts from Erin, I was about ready to ditch that plan and go find wherever she was at to smack her around like old times..

I let out a sigh and glanced at the clock. Nearly time to close up shop. I straightened myself up and turned to put my phone away on the back counter, when I heard the bell chime at the front door, signalling the entrance of new customer..
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 11:27:51 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
Re: ERIN LEE vs BUSTY TIFFANY - Total Ownership
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 09:18:01 AM »
It is a lazy Sunday and i'm doing what i do best, sipping on a glass of chilled Chablis and swapping nasty messages with my arch enemy Tiffany. Now Tiffany is known in the neighbourhood as BustyTiffany and the reason for that is so obvious it's not even funny. The girl has a BIG chest, not only that she is quite pretty, added to that, she's feisty. I think it was this combination that got us at each others throats.
We exchanged texts over many weeks before deciding we needed to scratch the itch, meet up and fight it out. That was the first of many fights between the two of us. There was never much between us in any of the fights, some she won and some i won but after a short period of recovery we were back at it, texting, trash talking, both eager for that next fight.

Now don't get me wrong, i like Tiffany, if she'd have been a plain brunette i'd have liked her even more, but no she had to be this stunning blonde which just made me want to beat her up, tie her to the hooks in my cellar and keep her there so i could play with her whenever she took my fancy. Does this make me perverted? maybe a little but be honest, who wouldn't enjoy a play toy like Tiffany.

So as the texts got more frequent and more aggressive we knew the next fight was getting closer. This got me excited to read each new text and reply with one of my own. I'd been out of town for a few months and boy did i miss those fights. I'd had an occasional fight with a local where i was staying but they didn't compare with a fight with Tiffany. I made up my mind right then as i sipped my wine, i'd go find the busty one tomorrow and see if she still has the desire to get beat up.

The next day dawns, Monday, i know she runs a lingerie shop down town so i decide i will stroll on down there just as she's about to close up. No danger of being stopped or interrupted. I enjoyed a light breakfast, two slices of toast and an apple, i didn't get my figure by over eating. Then i went for a run in the park, nothing too strenuous just enough to get a light sheen of sweat gleaming on my body in the summer sun. Home and shower, a light lunch and then as the clock ticked round to 4.45pm i slip into my black bra and thong which are both trimmed with white lace, over this a short mini black mini dress, no point in having my cleavage and legs if i don't show them off.

I decide to stroll down to her shop, it's not far and will warm me up nicely for the fight ahead. My nipples are already clearly visible even through they are covered by a bra and dress, yeah, i'm hot to trot and really excited for this fight. I get to the shop just as a customer is leaving and i see Tiffany clearing up, there is no-one else in the shop so i cross the road and push open the door, enjoying the look of surprise on Tiffanys face as she turns round and sees me. I smile, turn and lock the door behind me and twisting the open sign to closed. Things will soon get wild.

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 04:39:11 PM »
Things will soon get wild.

With Erin involved, "things will soon get wild" is an understatement! I speak from experience. Things are about to get too wild for Tiffany to handle. Erin all the way!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 06:22:44 PM »
I’m for Erin here.  Great posts from the both of you
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Kinkykunt23

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 10:27:11 PM »
Tiffany looks tougher but Erin just needs to outsmart the dumb bimbo.

Online Charlene

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 01:12:17 PM »
Get her Erin, and rip her bottle blonde hair out of her empty head!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2024, 12:16:55 AM »
A look of surprise flashes across my features as I turn to greet what I assumed to be a last-minute customer. Instead, I'm greeted by someone else entirely, a slow smile spreading across her beautiful face, a luscious body hugged tightly by a sinful black dress. My old rival.. she finally decided to come. Truthfully, I wasn't exactly expecting Erin to arrive at my shop like this. Our back-and-forth over the past few weeks haven't resulted in a definite date to actually, finally meet up. I knew eventually we would, it's just I've been having so much fun taunting and teasing her over the phone, setting up an actual date didn't strike me outright. As I watch her turn to lock the front door up, flipping the sign around from OPEN to CLOSE, I realize that the lil' brat decided on the time and place for the both us, here in my shop, and right now. I swallow deep, and mirror her smile with one of my own.

"Well, well, ain't this a lovely surprise," I purr at you, circling around the large wooden cash desk to step out onto the sales floor. "I didn't expect you to show up like this, kiddo.."

My heels click loudly on the floorboards as I draw nearer, hands on my shapely hips, eyes locked directly onto you as you stand there in the entrance way. That smile, that look in your eyes.. your gorgeous body barely hidden away in that lil' black dress. Old feelings begin to rush up within me the longer I look at you.. old wants, old needs. I suddenly have to get my hands on you, to hurt you, to hold you.. but I take a deep breath, and do my best to restrain myself. I fold my hands behind my back and approach with a warm smile that promises something more.. wicked, in store for you.. but I keep my true intentions beneath the surface. I must remain calm, play it cool, I tell myself. Get inside her pretty lil' head.. that's how I'll catch her, and take her..

I'm standing right in front of you now, glaring down hotly at one of my greatest rivals. You're still as gorgeous as ever..still in fantastic shape. Still brimming with confidence, always so sure of herself.. All these old emotions and feelings rushing through me, makes it difficult for me to decide what exactly I wanna do next. Am I gonna smack her across her gorgeous face with my hand, or smack those lips with my own.. The room is thick with tension, silence grips the shop as we stare into each other's eyes. Finally, my voice fills the air of the room, and to my surprise, my voice takes on a slightly softer tone as I whisper to you, "you look real good."

That's a lie - she looks fuckin' gorgeous!

Then, a teasing grin forms on my glossy lips, and I purr at you.

"And, I do so know that look.. you want something, you want something bad.. well sugah, what is it that you want? Did one of my texts strike a nerve? Made ya rush down here, in hopes of beating me up? Or did you rush down here to finally submit to me? Hmm? I know we're closed now but I could put ya to work right away.. I got a name tag just for you - oh, wait. I think you'll be wearing a COLLAR instead..."
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 12:21:22 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Online TiffanyFights

• Guess who's back?
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2024, 04:36:09 AM »
I'm going with Tiffany on this one

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2024, 04:14:51 PM »
After locking the door and changing the sign to closed i turn back to face you. No need to move, i'll let you come to me. You see i know how your mind works, you'll try and play me, get inside my head but we've known each other too long for that to work and you of all people should know that. So, i hold my ground just inside the door. You circle around your cashdesk onto the shop floor. My eyes drift over your body, taking in your hot pink leopard print minidress, your fishnets and your red heels. My eyes go wide..."Going to a tramps ball are you Tiff" i taunt, i would have thought running a lingerie shop you would have dressed a bit more stylishly.
However, despite your rather dubious attire your shapely body, stunning legs, gorgeous blonde hair and come and get me lips are still as alluring as they have always been. I won't deny a girlie crush on you but overriding that is the desire to hear you submit to me.
You smile, or is that a smirk and you walk up to me so we are stood almost touching. You could almost cut the tension with a knife, i lick my lips and listen to what you have to say, now it's my turn to smirk. "I'm going to have a sign made just for you Tiff that will read..."Under new management" and i'll hang it around your neck after i beat you...and you do know i will beat you"

With that said and with every intention of burrowing even deeper inside your head i suddenly thrust my right arm forwards, my hand vanishes inside your glossy blonde locks and i pull you towards me till our lips meet. My lips already wet for the lick i gave them moments ago mold to yours, my tongue slides inside your mouth and i kiss you...roughly. Our bodies pressed together, you have the bigger boobs but mine hold their own and our flesh strains at our bras.
Then, just as suddenly as i went to kiss you i break the kiss, plant my hands on your shoulders and give you a firm push backwards..."We have business here today and ain't no-one leaving till that business is concluded" i hiss as i flex my fingers, my eyes not dropping from your for a moment. "Here or have you somewhere a lil less obvious" i whisper, confident you know exactly what i mean.

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2024, 04:08:51 PM »
Looking like another tied up in the lingerie closet episode for poor Tiffany!!  ::)

Never mind she will be let out to do her chores once a day!!

I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2024, 11:33:15 PM »
Going with the younger blonde on this one.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2024, 01:00:20 PM »
Kick her ass Erin!

It'll be good to see you take someone down, before you are yourself ;)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2024, 04:23:23 AM »
My words fill the space between us and I hope they rattle you, unsettle you, fill your mind with images my dominance over you. A wicked lil' grin remains on my lips as I watch you closely for a reaction.. getting a rise outta ya has always been something I enjoy. And I sure do get one.. a smirk slowly forms on your beautiful face, an expression that promises many things are in store for me. Some of those things may be alluring and pleasurable, while others, cruel, humiliating... and punishing. I swallow hard, I know what ticks behinds those captivating eyes of yours, I know what dark desires you have for me, and I have to admit.. it excites me how after all this time, you still want me. In more ways than one.. 

I keep watching you as you lick your lips,..my eyes follow the movement of your tongue as it slides along the curve of those delectable lips. A sudden urge to press my own mouth to yours immediately flares up within me. But I fight those urges, I remain as cool and aloof as I can. Stay calm, stay in control. Mind games are kind of your specialty and I have to be on my guard at all times. Easier said than done.. You reply back, and the more I listen the more that smile on my lips falters. My eyes begin to narrow thinly, as you talk about hanging a sign around my neck once you've beaten me. I can't wait to retort, but you suddenly you burst into motion. You're faster at the draw, and snap a hand up at my head, your fingers tangling with my tresses. Damn, I nearly forgot how quick you are.

I certainly didn't forget how amazing you taste.

An instant later you've dragged me in close by my platinum mane, kissing me hard. With my hands still behind me and my mind still preoccupied with your lil' taunt, I was easy pickings to get caught. And you sure as hell caught me. This kiss burns me up, riling up something fierce inside me. It's a rough, lewd, possessive kiss, and for a split second I wanna pull away, I want to resist, I try to, I have to. But the way you kiss me, the way you press your luscious body into me, the way I hate you and missed you and want you all at the same time.. it makes me react to your rough, lewd, possessive kiss. I kiss you back, just as hard, just as wantonly, welcoming that tongue that slithers deep into my mouth.

And just like that, you break our hot and heavy kiss. You send me back a few steps with a firm shove, making me gasp for breath. My eyes are wide and sheepish, mouth agape with a line of saliva trailing from the edge of my lip. My cheeks flushed, my ample chest rising high and falling deep. I glare hotly at you, the air in the room suddenly feeling thick and heavy all around me. I struggle to find my words, strain to regain my composure, all the while every kind of emotion rushes through me. You ALWAYS have this kind of effect on me, and I hate it. I hate that I've left my guard down, that I let you get the first shot in. I hate how much I've missed your kisses.. how much I've missed you. Brat.

I let you talk, it gives me a much needed breather. I take a deep breath, gather up my wits, wipe the saliva from the corner of my mouth, and move forward toward you. It's my turn to invade your personal space and I completely disrespect it as I press my body assertively against yours.. making you feel the full weight of my tits, and how hard my nipples have become under my skin tight dress..I lower my head until our foreheads press together, never once taking my eyes off of yours. Savoring the closeness between us, I simply stare into those beautiful, fierce eyes of yours.. and then, after a long, tense moment, I whisper back at you, in a tone that's somewhere between a lover's purr and a rival's hiss..

"Now sugah, you of all people should know where I like to conduct this kinda "business"... Downstairs."

My lips move closer to yours, they're so close they almost nearly touch. And then, I smile deeply, wickedly.

"And how could you forget? After all that time you spent tied up down there the last time I had you.. why, it's like your second home."

I let that sink into your pretty head, moving my lips as if to kiss you once more. But at the very last second, I pull away, turning swiftly on my heel, my big, voluminous, platinum mane brushing across your gorgeous face. I then saunter to the backroom entrance, hands folded behind my back once again, chin held high, hips swaying prominently with every step. It looks as if I've discarded you like yesterday's news, until I pause at the wide open doorway, turning to glare at you from over my shoulder. That wicked lil' grin back on my glossy lips, I purr teasingly at you.

"You comin', my love?"

Offline catfightpaar0180

• Wir sind ein Paar aus der Gegend von Mannheim.
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2024, 11:40:16 AM »
the dump blonde bimbo tiffany will win
Mannheim, Sie 35, 173, 80 kg Dd. Er 45 183, 85 kg 23x6 cm
Suchen reale Tit-Catfights für Sie und Couplefights mit Cockfights zwischen den Männern

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2024, 03:22:01 PM »
I can clearly see that my sudden kiss has unsettled you, seriously, i would love to play you at poker. So, part one of my plan worked, to get inside your head which is twice as sweet as i know that's what you were intending to do to me. After my separating shove to your shoulders you stagger back a few paces and stand there looking somewhat confused with drool exiting the corner of your mouth. No question there are many people who would like to tangle tongues with you, but right here, right now, you are mine. Some may say i'm being a bit previous as our fight hasn't yet started but you and i know the truth of it. You are going to get owned!

It's then as i'm counting my chickens you surprise me by almost marching confidently up to me, i can feel your erect nipples through the thin fabric of my black minidress. I get the impression that you are stood on tiptoes as you look down into my eyes, you aren't that much taller than me but this definatley makes my forehead crease and my eyes narrow. You press your forehead to mine, your warm breath flows over my face and just for a moment my resolve weakens. Having your delicious body tight against mine, your full lips so so close to my own...Hell, c'mon Erin, concentrate, don't let her beat you before we even fight.

You then get down to giving me an answer to my question as to where we should fight, in truth i already knew the answer....downstairs, in the basement. I know this basement only too well. The last time we fought here i ended up shackled by wrists and ankles in that basement. This is also the reason i'm happy to fight down there again. Time has passed, i'm older, heavier (slightly) and much more experienced when it comes to fighting. I've fought some of the best and this was totally on purpose. I won some and lost some, i carried bruises from all the fights and now it's your turn, that basement will become your home until I decide to set you free and even when i set you free it will be just so you can do some chores for me.

You go to kiss me, or so i thought, but no, you sway back millimeters before our lips meet. You then turn on your heels and sashay towards to stairs, i stand there watching you, completely taken aback by this sudden turn of events. As you get to the stairs you stop, turn, wet your lips then purrr "You coming...my love*

It's a rhetorical question but i answer anyway, "You betcha i'm coming" i hiss out recovering my poise, sucking in a lungful of air that makes my breasts swell out and strain the fabric of my bra. I sway up to you, i could easily push you down those stairs but i'm not that desperate, i wanna fight you and prove i am once again the better fighter between us. "Lead the way then" i purr and as you turn to go down those stairs, i follow, locking the door behind me and dropping the key into my cleavage. Oh i know it won't stay there, it's more symbolic than anything.

Once we reach the basement floor i reach out and take a good handful of your lush blonde locks in my right hand and pull back and down to force your head back and your best assets, your tits to point skywards, "I'm ready, are you?" i taunt as i kick my shoes off. Then i unzip your leopard print dress like unwrapping a parcel under the Christmas tree. Releasing your hair i give you a quick shove to the middle of your back and i crouch down and start to circle you like a lioness with it's prey.