News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FEMALE FIGHT THEATER

• 3 Replies

Offline 305CaliforniaSupreme

FEMALE FIGHT THEATER
« on: March 23, 2024, 03:52:22 AM »
The best place to find rare wrestling matches was FemaleFightTheater. Does anyone know how the owner is doing?

Offline suhmann

• God Member
Re: FEMALE FIGHT THEATER
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 11:29:52 PM »
The best place to find rare wrestling matches was FemaleFightTheater. Does anyone know how the owner is doing?
Yes, it's a great place. The last post, in my opinion, was in 2018

Offline khaos

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 04:32:05 AM »
Does anyone know how the owner is doing?
I contacted him about an old post (sometime around 2020) and he emailed me back, even helped me find the video. He's definitely retired from posting and said he doesn't follow any of the current catfight/wrestling scene anymore.

Offline locked

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 01:07:55 PM »
That site was a great site while it was up and the owner was really nice . I also had e-mailed him while the site was active for an ID of a match and participants and he was very helpful , sending me links etc. even though he wasn't sure if the match was the one I was looking for, etc.  Really nice guy and glad to hear he's doing OK .

These days you hardly get a reply from a site even if you're looking to spend money on a custom order ... exceptions being people Mr. Rain and  VeVe Lane and maybe couple others. I think this lack of response from many is due to the current owners having bought the sites from the original owners as extra income 'investments' and don't even know much about the topic. This is just a guess as it seems the ones that have no recent updates in a long time are the ones you can't expect  a response from.