News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Megan vs Claudia in leather skirts, white blouses, stockings and black heels

• 43 Replies

Offline MeganFights

My man and Claudia’s man both bragged we are sexier then the other, fuck better, give better blow jobs, dress better, they ask us to fight it out to prove it for them as well as loser bring strap on fucked, eating winners pussy, losing at least her skirt maybe completely stripped.

I am dressed in black seamed stockings, a suspender belt, black stilletoe heels , tight short black leather skirt, a white blouse, I habe a small wet look black silk g string on and a couple of gold bangles on each wrist, hoping they make plenty of noise as I rip this bitches hair out. As agreed neither of us will wear a bra. I also have long sharp red fake nails and matching ???? lipstick.

Claudia is dressed similar as per our pictures but I will let her detail her outfit.

Please cheer us both and drive us to fight hard and dirty

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
C’mon Claudia!  Show that bitch who’s top gal!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline MeganFights

For your info, I am to totally ruin that hitch Claudia, her hair will be all over the floor

Offline MeganFights

C’mon Claudia!  Show that bitch who’s top gal!

Get ready to see that dumb bitch get a beating

Offline MeganFights

I tell our men as I flirt with them I will literally kill that bitch Claudia and she won’t be fit to fuck anyone once I ruin her

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Hot match up! Hard to give a vote, in the end my conclusion is Claudia will win a very exhausting fight.

C'mon Claudia, shred her blouse and punish her until her self-confidence shatters!

Offline D69again

This should be a hot fight!

Offline MeganFights

This should be a hot fight!

I am going to ruin this bitch babe

Offline MeganFights

Ok fans we are both in a rough bar where bitch fights go all the way

Offline marief

Megan wins, go Megan

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Megan has this fight. Even though you both are evenly stats by looking at you both but I think Megan can win this.
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline MeganFights

Megan has this fight. Even though you both are evenly stats by looking at you both but I think Megan can win this.

Thanks babe I hope watching on your cock is hard

Offline MeganFights

Offline speed

• God Member
My favorite cat fight is a strap on fight, so I’m loving this. So, Megan will dominate Claudia, riding her mouth with her sweet pussy, like she’s tiding a bull, then she’ll slide her 12 inch strap on in Claudia’s hot pussy and give her the fucking  of her life.. Speed

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
You got this Megan.